Celebrating Her Promotion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charley grunted as he surged up inside her, filling her so sensationally.

"Yes Will I want that."

"Want what?"

"To be fucked, you to fuck me."

"Like I am now?" Will asked slamming himself in and out of her as he still supported himself with his straight arms so that he could see her face.

"Yes, yes like that, hard."

"Do what hard?"

"Fuck me hard, hard Will, I want you to fuck me hard."

"Fuck you where Charley, where do you want me to fuck you hard?"

"In me, up me in my pussy."

"No not your pussy, say what it really is?"

Charley was happy to do so and equally happy that she had found a fellow dirty talker.

"My cunt Will. I want you to fuck my cunt hard with your big cock."

And Will did exactly that for what seemed an age, but was probably only ten minutes or so. He exploded into the condom with a deep, long, almost animalistic growl.

Chapter 6

They left the loveroom after Will had cum.

"Sleep with me Charley, come to my suite and stay the night?" Will asked.

"Give me ten minutes then to tidy up and get some things together, which suite is it?"

He told her and gave her directions.

Charley had a quick shower, but didn't bother with her hair, and twenty minutes later she rang the bell to Will's suite.

He let her in and took her into his arms and kissed her. He had also showered and he smelled good. He was wrapped in a towel and looked good as well.

"Champagne?"

Although she wasn't really a great lover of it the bottle of Cristal he took from the ice bucket looked appealing.

"Mmmmm please," she replied.

Will opened the bottle and poured the wine into two flutes. Turning he went to give one to Charley, and then had a double take at what he saw.

Charley had undone the long white robe and was standing with one hand on her hip, holding the robe open. One foot was in front of the other, one leg bent at the knee, the other straight.

"Oh Charley you look fantastic," Will said, his eyes sweeping over her, almost, Charley was pleased to see, devouring her.

He took in the tight, white basque that covered her in lace, net and silk from beneath her breasts to her hips, the see through, white bra, the ridiculously, flimsy slither of white lace constituting her thong and the self support, lacy-topped, white, seamed stockings.

Charley smiled. "You like it then."

"Oh yes, I love it."

"Good."

Charley had decided to wear her half vamp and half virginal lingerie because she knew that if they were to have more sex tonight, then Will would need some help. The outfit, she reckoned, should do just that.

And help she gave him. For some reason Charley became his courtesan, his helper, almost his paramour, other than she wasn't married. For some reason Charley adopted yet another role.

"Lay on the bed, on your back Will," she said softly taking his champagne flute and putting it on the bedside table. Charley unravelled the folds of towel and pulled it open; she saw that he was still flaccid, but then, as he had explained in the love room earlier he was in his fifties and second comings took much longer, that is if they arrived at all.

Charley moved away fro the bed.

"Look over here Wiil," she said standing so he could see her body but also the reflection of her back in the mirror.

Feeling like she imagined a stripper would, she held his gaze as she reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Her tits seemed to leap out from where they had been imprisoned in the horrendously expensive Agent Provocateur bra.

She rolled the naked orbs in her hands, pinched her nipples to their full hardness, lifted them up, bent her face and licked them.

"Oh God Charley, that's amazing."

Smiling, she replied. "You 'aint seen nothing yet.

As indeed Will hadn't, for Charley proceeded to give him a private strip tease that she really put her heart into. She let any minor inhibitions she had slide away from her, as she slowly removed the basque, turning, gyrating and sort of dancing on the spot. She threw that to him and shimmied her body, now clad just in the merest slither of silk and elastic of her thong and her holdups. She shook her tits, humped her hips, thrust her pelvis and gyrated her bum. She faced him, she turned sideways, she turned away from him and she bent over so that her bum seemed to be beckoning him.

Charley was amazingly turned on. She had aroused herself to a level that surprised her. She kept glancing at Will and thought, but wasn't sure, that his erection was growing. She moved closer to the bed, closer so he could see her, see her take hold of the last garment that was hiding her from her lover, see her grasp her thong, see her pull it, pull it so the slither between her legs slid inside her lips, pull it so that it was tight everywhere, so tight that as she became more and more worked up it just took one more tug. Yes just a little more effort, a stronger pull, a yank, a tug, a rip and she tore the panties away from her exposing her pubic mound and glistening lips to her older lover.

"Oh fucking hell Charley," Will groaned his fingers now stroking his balls and cock.

"You like it Will?"

"Oh God yes, I love it."

With the ripped thong dangling from the one thigh that it was still encircling, Charley turned away. She went and got a chair and brought that close to the bed, right in Will's line of vision, She sat on it with her legs widely opened. Her sex was staring right at Will. It was throbbing, it was wet and it was open. She slid her fingers round her lips; she parted the folds of pink, velvety, lubricated skin that sheltered her clit making sure he could see it. She rubbed herself alongside it.

"Would you like me to masturbate for you, darling?" she whispered, not waiting for the almost grunted answer.

With one hand attending to the, now almost desperate, needs of her breasts, which were steamingly hot and throbbing, the nipples feeling as if they were about to explode, and the other between her legs, it took her hardly any time at all, before she was ready to cum. Will saw that and wiggled himself across the bed taking the shuddering Charley into his arms and cuddling her as spasm after spasm of sensations roared through her slim, lithe body.

She felt wonderful as he held her tightly, yet tenderly and considerately. She also felt wonderful as her orgasm crashed over her, but what made her feel most wonderful was the hard cock pressing against her hip. He was ready.

Charley had hardly finished cumming before she had pushed Will onto his back, had joined him on the bed, had straddled his hips and had taken his cock deep into her body. And like that she fucked him, hard and long for, as he said, second cummings take a long time.

Chapter 7

Charley and Will didn't go back to the pleasuredome. They hardly came out of his room, just a couple of brief visits to the spa, where one of the masseuses seemed very familiar to Charley.

They didn't have sex all the time the next day and night, but they did make love all that time. Charley found the difference, or was taught it by Will, between having sex and making love. Making love does not have to be fucking, as she had always thought. It can take so many different forms, such as kissing endlessly, stroking and caressing each other, bathing together and massaging each other. And that is exactly what they did for the rest of their time at Helsborg.

They traveled back to London together, Will drove with Charley in her car to her apartment, she cooked a light meal, they drank a bottle of wine, they went to bed and they again made love.

She called into her office and said she would be late and may not be in at all, something she had never done before. Somehow she was looking at life differently. Suddenly the job seemed less important, the promotion she had been celebrating, less of a milestone in her life. Her celebration, she realised to herself had changed. That was now featured around making love for free not buying sex. Will and Helsborg had changed her.

But more change was to come. And to come quickly. They saw each other every day for the next two weeks. Amazingly Charley's travel schedule was light and her workload was less than before her promotion, so most evenings she was able to meet Will by nine at her flat, his house in Nottinghill or at a restaurant.

It was at his five bed roomed townhouse in a leafy road near to Portobello Market that Charley's life took a momentous change. For it was there that Will said.

"Marry me Charley."

And Charley said.

"Yes."