Celebrating Her Promotion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I know," Charley said, loving the feeling as the fingers on her shoulder pressed against her flesh

They were both wearing the playsuits from their rooms. Both of them had the zips fully undone, both had their breasts totally bare and both were staring at the other's chest. Mandy's breasts were wonderfully full, marvelously round and, despite their size and her probable early forties age, still quite firm, They were though, Charley thought, of the type and size that would soon droop and then Mandy might lose her most striking feature.

As big tits started to slide her hand down from Charley's shoulder and onto her chest, so Charley slipped her fingertips inside the waistband of her beige, hipster trousers, just slightly behind the flare of her hip. Big tits put her other hand round Charley's waist and slid her fingers inside the waist band of Charley's trousers in just about the same place. Big tits ran the back of her hand onto Charley's small, pert breast. She captured the already hard nipple between her fore and middle fingers, the backs of them pressing on the flesh of the tit and the dark pink, almost brownness of Charley's areola.

In the dim light Charley could just make out the look in Amanda's eyes and the slight smile on her face as she felt the fingers pulling on her nipple and the other hand sliding into her trousers.

Charley followed big tits lead. She slid her hand down inside Amanda's trousers, reveling in the womanly fullness of the hips. At the same time, she lifted her other hand and felt her heart start to pound as she lifted the large orb of flesh. Charley almost smiled at her typical banking, analytical mind as she found herself wondering just how much it weighed?

That thought quickly left her mind though, as she enjoyed the twin pleasures of being caressed and of caressing another woman, a woman called Amanda or Mandy, a woman she had nicknamed big tits, a woman whose big tits were now in her hand.

They stayed like that for a moment or two but then Charley saw a guy move behind Amanda, he dropped his towel and pressed himself against her bum, enquiringly. At pretty much the same time another guy moved alongside Charley, he was naked. He cupped one of Charley's tits and one of big tits, big tits. The other guy put his hand round Amanda and slid it into the front of her trousers.

"Oh fuck," Charley thought, not wanting this to be a foursome.

Amanda must have thought and felt the same.

She moved her face forward a little, nearer to Charley, her lips were parted, and her tongue was touching her upper lip. Charley guessed what was coming. She opened her lips a little, leaned her head forward and bent it to one side. They kissed. Each holding the other's breast, each with their hand in the other's trousers, each with a guy holding their other boob and one of his hands in their trousers, right on the pubic mounds, they kissed long, deeply and very satisfyingly, certainly to Charley. As they kissed, though, Charley felt her trousers being pulled down. Opening her eyes she saw that they were around her lower hips as were Amanda's. The guys were enjoying themselves, quite rightly and perfectly within the rules; after all it was the playroom. But it wasn't what Charley wanted and, to her relief, she quickly learned it wasn't what big tits wanted either.

As they broke the kiss Amanda said.

"Let me take you somewhere Charlotte, will you come with me?"

Charley smiled.

"Of course Amanda, I would cum anywhere with you."

Chapter 4

And cum she did.

Mandy was a great lover, both a giver and a taker. She had such a feminine body, such lovely hair that Charley spent ages stroking and caressing and such soft lips. She had a round, full, softness that Charley had never experienced. Sure, she had occasionally been with a bigger woman, the masseuse Gretta, who had fucked her on her massage table at the spa in the Cotswolds, obviously came to mind. But most of the women she had been with had been hand picked hookers who had near perfect bodies. Mandy's was so different. Rubenesque came to mind. She certainly was not fat, but then she didn't have the lithe firmness of the youthful female bodies that usually had sex with Charley.

Mandy had a little podge, not big but certainly discernible, especially when they stood face to face in the beautifully appointed, private love room where she had brought Charley, and they had removed their own clothes. Not unexpectedly her big tits did sag a little; especially when, after they had "become accustomed" to each other, Amanda had laid on her back, raised her knees, opened her legs, smiled, reached out with her arms out and had said.

"Fuck me darling."

That the two large orbs had slipped to either side of big tits' chest, did not deter Charley at all. She slid between the, slightly too heavy thighs, wrapped her arms round the soft body, pressed her firm, little, mango sized tits into Amanda's ripe melons of a bosom and squelched her already twice fucked pussy against the prominent and very neatly trimmed pubic mound. And like that she kissed and fucked her way to a wonderful mutual sixth, or was it seventh orgasm?

Normally when Charley had sex she was in charge. After all she was paying and he who pays the piper calls the tune, right?

With Amanda it was wonderfully and so welcomingly different. From the moment she had taken Charley's hand and so obviously had led her from the playroom, with men and women casting envious glances as it became obvious that the two most stunning women there were seeking privacy, she was in charge.

Amanda was in charge when she chose the room, when she pulled Charley inside and when she locked the door. It continued when she stood facing Charley and slid her top off.

"Undress lovely, show me everything," she had said, making Charley's heart pound.

Amanda directed and controlled everything. Not once did she ask Charley's opinion or preference, not once did she hesitate and not once did she look to Charley for permission to do anything; she clearly assumed it was her right and that thrilled Charley. No, Amanda was a leader and she expected Charley to follow; Amanda was dominant and she insisted that Charley be her submissive. And Charley revelled in this new experience and found a submissive side to her that her high powered business life had led her to believe was not there.

But it was.

It was there as Amanda first made love to her. As she took Charley in her arms, as she crushed her against her body, as they kissed and as Amanda's hands with no inhibitions whatsoever roamed over Charley's body. It was there in the way that Charley simply gave in, simply let Amanda lead her, direct her and dominate her. If anything, the more dominant and demanding Amanda became so Charley became even more submissive, more feminine, more girly really. She whimpered and groaned, oooed and ahhed and sighed in a way that seemed so perfectly natural to her.

The dominant, submissive nature of their developing relationship was evident as Amanda pulled Charley down onto the low, ultra modern double bed, as she again crushed her to her body, kissed her, cuddled her, stroked and caressed her and then, obviously without waiting for an invitation, shoved three fingers right up Charley's cunt.

It was still there later as they stood in the centre of the room and they kissed, as Amanda turned Charley round to face a huge floor to ceiling mirror. It was there as Amanda said.

"Put your hands on the mirror to support yourself," and it was there as she pulled Charley back a bit and opened her legs.

Charley's new found submissiveness was evident as Amanda reached round her from behind and as she, rather roughly, grasped Charley's tits, as she pulled on her nipples and pinched the hardened, rubbery pinkness, making Charley wince with pain, but not wishing to do anything to stop Amanda, she did and said nothing. It was there as the older woman ground herself against Charley's pert ass that was stuck out lewdly, yet so invitingly. And of course it was there as one of Amanda's hands found Charley's clit as the other continued on her breasts while Amanda squirmed herself against the base of Charley's spine. Charley did little other than glory in what Amanda was doing to her. But then, that was precisely what a submissive should do, it was exactly what a dom wanted and it was just what was required to make whatever it was that was happening between these two gorgeously, bi women happen even more intensely.

And the interaction between them continued that way as Amanda said.

"Stay exactly like that Charley," as she sank to her knees behind Charley. As she, firstly, wrapped her arms around Charley's hips and squelched her breasts against Charley's bum and then took hold of both of the cheeks that were just inches from her face. Charley froze. She stayed exactly like that as Amanda pulled her cheeks apart and she stayed like that as she felt the other woman's gaze focusing partly on her lips, that she knew would be visible between her legs, but mostly on her anus, that Charley just knew was about to be invaded.

And she was right. But then isn't that an inevitability when a dom plays with her sub?

Charley had of course been made love to there before. Made love to with fingers, tongues, vibrators and a couple of cocks, but rarely by another woman. So when Amanda licked the length of the crease between the two splendidly pert mounds, when she pressed the tip of her straightened tongue right against the puckered hole and when she wiggled that inside a little, it was new territory for her.

Sure she had done that to some of the female hookers she had bought, but no woman had done it to her. Just as no woman had soaked their fingers with her juices, no woman had rubbed those fingers right against her hole and just as no woman had then slid their wet fingers into Charley's fully lubricated asshole.

As Amanda slowly moved her finger around inside Charley's bum so the fingers from her other hand found Charley's other place. And leaning against that mirror, Charley watched Amanda finger fuck her cunt and ass at the same time bringing her to a massive and very shuddering orgasm.

The most striking feature to Charley of the two or three hours they spent together in that room making love, was how Amanda was so in control of her. That's not to say that there wasn't tenderness, for there was. It was not to the exclusion of Charley occasionally taking the lead, for she did and it wasn't as if Amanda didn't gain typical female pleasures from having her nipples sucked, her breasts squeezed of her pussy licked for she did. No all the girly things that bi girlies do to and for each went on, but mostly at Amanda's direction and under her control.

She had controlled and directed the exit from the playroom, their entry to the loveroom and their initial sexplay. She had directed the way their sex went, taking more and more from Charley and demanding more extreme pleasures. She had enforced the way that they had so quickly pushed out the boundaries and she had dominated the entire time and activities in that room. She was even in total control when she got up from the bed and went and had a shower. And when she came back, dressed in her beige leisure suit, now zipped up to her neck. Also when completely without warning she said.

"Well I have to leave you now Charley, I have a date."

Perhaps the most dominating thing she did all evening was then simply turning her back and walking out leaving Charley laying naked on the bed wondering what the fuck had happened.

After a short while of reflection she metaphorically shrugged her shoulders and thought. "What the hell? It was a fun experience and that was why she was here wasn't it?"

She also showered and slipped into her leisure suit. Looking round the room, rather ridiculously checking to see if she had left anything, as if she had anything to leave, she smiled, opening the door that Amanda had left unlocked. Wandering out she turned left where there was a small crowd of men and women. She joined them and then suddenly she realised what they were staring at. On both sides of the corridor there were floor to ceiling windows looking into small, but beautifully appointed rooms, with modern, very low, double beds. The room on the left was familiar for, of course, it was the room she and Amanda had shared. And with a bloody great jolt Charley realised that the mirror she had looked into and leaned against as Amanda had finger fucked her ass and pussy at the same time was not just a mirror, it was also a window and the crowd would have seen the two women's' every move. She was embarrassed at first, particularly when many of the men and a few of the women stared at her and smiled, but she became more attuned to her "fame" when she looked into the other room and saw the action there and when she walked further down the corridor and looked into the group room and saw at least a dozen people entwined in practically every form of sexual endeavour.

Chapter 5

Charley went back to the bar and had another vodka as she mulled over what to do next.

Turning away from the bar she jumped when she almost bumped into someone who said.

"Was it shaken or stirred?"

Charley didn't get the 007 reference at first for she found herself staring into the bluest pair of eyes she had ever seen, it was the Paul Newman look alike, old blue eyes as she immediately dubbed him.

"Neither, just weakened with a little water and a touch of lemon," she replied.

"Just dampened where it needs to be is it?" He asked, his eyes twinkling a slight grin on his face.

"But of course," Charley quipped back quite enjoying the risqué ribaldry; something she rarely got involved in for she so infrequently flirted with anyone. "Isn't that what this place is all about?"

"Yes I suppose is, a little dampness, a stiff drink, or stiff something, and then who knows what, maybe even one of the loverooms for sublime pleasure and total satisfaction?" He said his eyes twinkling even more and his grin widening as Charley realised that he must have seen her in there with Amanda.

Charley, now not embarrassed at all for some reason smiled.

"Methinks someone has been peeping."

"Then thethinks would be absolutely right."

"Just one thing," Charley said taking a sip of her drink as they walked over to a table and sat down, "there was nothing hard in there."

"No but there was outside in many places I can assure you."

"Really?"

"Yes absolutely, still is in fact," blue eyes said looking down at the front of the white silk robe he was wearing."

That of course caused Charley to look down and she saw the bulge. She looked up again and their eyes met. Charley sat there, transfixed almost, as the older man without a hint of embarrassment slowly pulled the robe undone beneath his waist. He was fully erect and she saw respectably well endowed.

Still with the slight smile on his face and tinkle in his blue eyes he said.

"Now that can be both shaken and stirred and even made a little wet."

"I bet it can," she replied not really quite sure what to say.

"And, my dear," he said leaning forward and putting his hand on the back of hers, "it seems such a waste not to do some of that don't you think?"

Charley had never been picked up or pulled or whatever you want to call it in such a way, but then she was hardly ever pulled or picked up and never in such a place as Helsborg.

"Yes I suppose it would really."

"Well then why don't we go somewhere and make exquisite love?" He asked running his fingers up inside the cuff of her top and along the bare skin of her arm.

All inhibitions by now long gone, Charley almost immediately replied. "What a good idea? But I am a little old fashioned in some ways."

They stood up.

Facing each other, his robe still bulging quite obviously from his erection, he said.

"Oh and how is that, in which way I mean?"

Charley made herself appear as serious as possible and noted the look in his eyes as he clearly wondered what was coming next.

"Well I have this absolutely cast-iron rule about sex."

"Really? What is it?" He asked his face now having a worried look.

Charley paused, she ran her fingers through her hair as she stared at blue eyes before saying, probably slightly louder than she should.

"I never let anyone fuck me." Pausing again she enjoyed his concerned expression before adding. "Without knowing their name."

He laughed and she saw smiles on the faces of a few people close by who must have been following the exchange.

"I'm William, my friends cal me Will."

Charley put her hand out and they shook hands as she said.

"I'm Charley, nice to meet you Will, now you can fuck me"

"So where would you like to go Charley?"

"Where would you like to take me?" She replied as they strolled out of the bar her arm through his.

"Let's go somewhere private."

"What like I thought I was with Amanda?"

"Didn't you know that was an exhibitionist room?"

"No, I had no idea."

"That was a bit naughty of her. Do want to do that again?"

It seemed amazing to Charley that she was openly discussing such things with a guy she had only met five or so minutes before. But then she reconciled, doesn't that just go to show how people react to the environment they are in? Helsborg invited openness, lack of inhibitions and the availability of sex at all times, so such conversations were not really amazing, they were the norm.

"I don't mind," she replied enjoying the feel of his arm pressing against her breast.

"Tell you what Charley, how about we forget all the fancy stuff, the group rooms, the orgies, the dungeons and exhibitionist stuff and just find a quiet place where we can fuck all we want.

And that is exactly what they did. And it was wonderful.

It was, really, such a change for her. A change to have a straightforward fuck; no complications, no pain, no extremes and nothing way out of the ordinary. Just her, a naked man, his erect cock and her wet pussy. It was so nice to lay in each others arms cuddling, touching and caressing. It was lovely for her to lie back and have Will slowly lick her to a delicious orgasm and it was lovely for both of them when she returned the favour but not all the way.

"At my age Charley cumming has to be savoured, it doesn't happen too many times in an evening."

She smiled but understood. So, instead of what was usually the case with her paid for studs of them shagging her four or five times in a night, she and Will enjoyed each other's bodies without her making him cum. She, of course, did cum, often and beautifully, from his mouth, his tongue, his fingers and his cock that he rubbed around her pussy and on her clit.

They explored every part of the other's body. They were tender and loving towards each other and they made love, not just had sex Charley thought, for probably two hours. It seemed so incongruous to Charley when she looked back later on that time with Will, that here they were in a sex spa where every conceivable type of sex was available and the two of them simply made love.

"I'm old fashioned as well in some ways with sex." Will muttered, rolling Charley onto her back.

"And how is that?" She asked looking up at him supporting himself by his straightened arms as he slid between her legs.

"When I make love to a woman for the first time I like to look into their eyes as we fuck, so I prefer the old fashioned missionary position."

"Mmmm, lovely, fine by me," Charley mumbled as his condom covered cock nuzzled against the folds of her pussy lips. "Is that what you are about to do Will?"

"Yes Charley, I want to make love to you with you lying on your back. Just like this."

"Are we going to make love?"

"Yes Charley," he said thickly as she felt him edge himself slightly inside her amply lubricated pussy. "I'm going to fuck you now, is that what you want?"