All Comments on 'Celebrating Mum's Birthday Pt. 02'

by FuchsiaGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It is good, but not great.

Ever heard of KY? Like your first story....too short. There could have been a wash up, clean the house, breakfast, with Roman hands and Russian fingers, before the ultimate pleasure, she desired.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
perfect

you're doing great.... don't need anymore to the story.. the only need to go iinto details about breakfast is if you're going to tell the tale of fucking his mum on the kitchen table... good work (Y)

writerjabwriterjabalmost 9 years ago
Good but ...

I agree, you seem to be rushing this ... like a teenager would. It's hard to go slow and work in details, but it makes for a more believable romp, too. I agree about the lube, tho I suggest coconut oil. It smells better than KY, has anti-fungus properties and best of all -- tastes good! I would tend to think a 50-year-old woman would be a bit worried about taking a cock in her ass without opening up with a small object first ... a finger perhaps?

Still, all that said, there were parts of this I enjoyed -- like Andrew looking at his mom while she slept.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Well...

What I am about to say is my view point and I am not trying to be mean.

I read part 2 with an open mind hoping you would give a background as how it got to that point which you said you would and you didn't. I have talked to mom and son incest people that live it and even they have a story behind how it came to be. There is more to it than a person being a milf plus your stories would be better if you slowed the pace.

I get you can only write when you are horny but you don't have to have someone eating you out during it either. Sorry but it was a fail in my eyes. *

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Also

I know moms that take it in the rear as easy as they take it in the mouth. BUT there is a reason behind it. So what I am saying if you want to include lube give a reason. If she can have a piece of meat back there without prep there is a reason. My favorite anal loving mom I used to fuck can take it in the rear at will. Why? Because she worked up to be at that level and she gets off on pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it 5 stars because you made no spelling mistakes which is a rarity with most authors. Why have you stopped writing you are excellent but need longer stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous