Centaurs in Springtime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karnonnos
Karnonnos
38 Followers

"Well..." Anna explained, "it depends what it is..."

"Females in heat have to obey their male, no matter how unreasonable his choice is and no matter what they want. I don't think that's right."

"But heat makes us unreasonable..." she argued. "We can't even resist our base urges..."

Dion raised an eyebrow. "We're both resisting them right now, aren't we?" he asked.

Anna stayed quiet, too embarrassed to answer, but her suddenly deep red cheeks revealed her answer.

While he might not have been her first choice of males, being so close to the largest cock in the herd was making her heat more unbearable, and she couldn't deny to herself how badly her body wanted his foal.

"If he's so reasonable, then why don't I smell his scent on you? Hasn't he mounted you?"

Now, Anna seemed even more embarrassed and even a bit defensive.

"He doesn't want any more children" she explained.

"Do you?" he asked.

"Well..." Anna stumbled. "I do, but Ilko doesn't think it's wise."

Dion smiled as he walked alongside her.

"I think it's unwise to let a mare as beautiful as you, who can produce fine offspring like Emma, pass through heat without even being mounted."

Anna's heart was pounding in her chest.

"Don't you want to have another foal?" he asked her.

She swallowed hard. "Of course, but Ilko won't give me anymore..."

"It doesn't have to his foal, does it?"

Anna's heart felt as if it was about to explode. She had been so naive to Dion's real motives, thinking that he was being the gentleman. Now she understood what he was really doing, leading her away from her daughter and John.

"I'm married..." she managed weakly, as Dion slowed down and let himself fall back to her rear. "I shouldn't even look at other males..."

Even as she said the words, she was staring hungrily at his huge cock.

"But you do, don't you?" he teased her, running his fingers along the folds of her sopping wet pussy. "Every time you see a male, you want him to fuck you and father your next foal."

"That's not true" she stated firmly. "I still have high standards."

Dion raised an eyebrow, and dipped a few of his fingers into her dripping honeypot.

"Then why are you so wet?" he accused.

"I can't control that..." she admitted. "But I can still say no..."

"Oh?" he asked, stimulating her more vigorously. "Then why aren't you saying it to me, when we both know I'm about to sire my foal in you?"

For a moment, it looked as if she wasn't going to say it... but then she finally gave in...

"Because I want you to..." she admitted.

With that, Dion seemed satisfied, smiling at her.

"When we stop up here, we'll be out of their sight, and I'm going to mount you" he explained. "But my size might be uncomfortable for you. If you loosen up and embrace it, you'll enjoy it more."

Anna looked guilty. "I'm ready..." she said, as they both came to a stop behind some cover.

"Then be still, and relax..." he said, lining up with her body. "I'll give you what you need..."

With that, Dion reared up and placed his front legs on Anna's back, pressing down against her to help him hoist the front half of his heavy barrel up onto the back half of her own.

Once on her back, he began thrusting up against her rear, his cock stiffening before each thrust to line up its length with her wet passage. Centaur mating was known to progress quickly, and with such a receptive female and so little time, Dion was not going to wait. After only four failed thrusts, his flared head finally rammed against the mouth of her pussy and violently forced its way into her.

Anna swam in the pleasure of the sudden invasion, amazed by the sheer size of the male that was about to stud her.

"Yes..." she gasped, encouraging the young suitor. "Breed me..."

Dion, however, needed no encouragement. As soon as he felt the sopping wet warmth of her passage wrapped around his cock, he pushed his entire body forward, driving his dick as far into her body as it would allow him to go, with the crown of his head pushing against the deep end of her tunnel.

"Oh gods, yes!" Anna moaned, embracing the feeling of being mated.

Dion began giving forceful thrusts, making the fertile mare pant with ecstasy as he bred her, and taking his time before finishing. Bolts of pleasure shot through Anna's body each time the young stud bucked into her, and she lost count after the first dozen times he pounded against her rear. She had never felt a male press against her cervix before, and she finally understood why all the other women were so flirtatious with Dion. As the stallion's enormous shaft drove into her, it stretched her opening wider than any male had, making her tingle. As it fucked her deep, it stimulated her in places far beyond the reach of her husband, far deeper than she imagined possible. He gave her such joy, she couldn't imagine ever refusing to let him mount, even if her husband was standing right there. She never wanted it to end...

But then, with one final and powerful thrust, Dion drove his organ into her and gave a deep moan. Anna felt the whole length of the shaft inside her pulsate rhythmically, a thick gush of his seed erupting into her depths with each throbbing beat.

In that moment, both male and female felt utterly satisfied.

The two stood there silently, enjoying each beat of pleasure and their deep feeling of satisfaction for as long as they could, even as Dion's thick cock began to pull back into its sheath and recede from the mare's warm pussy.

When Dion's head finally fell out of her, a substantial surge of his cum poured out of her and splattered on the ground. Still, both knew that there was more than enough left inside of her...

"That was incredible..." Anna finally said, breaking the silence.

Dion smiled, and stroked her soft hair.

"I'm glad that your husband won't be back for a few more days..." he teased.

To be continued...

Karnonnos
Karnonnos
38 Followers
12