All Comments on 'Center of Attention: The First Time'

by cheatingwife

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
nookybearnookybearover 14 years ago
Honestly written

The emerging tale of desire is well written, and captures the essence of lust and sex, that is outside the marital bed, something we all - and I dont care what critics say - would desire. And yes, women crave it too. So no disparaging comments from the high ground, please, before you start to criticise the author. And it IS something we all on here desire, male or female. Otherwise, we wouldnt write or read Literotica would we? More - please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To a Point

There was no buildup of why she would go off from her husband. She is just a slut that has no compassion for anyone but herself. The story is well written but no basis for adultery except selfishness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sort of devoid of humanity, just animal sex

Please get and editor or proofreader things like "I tried to by innocent" should not happen. Bareback sex with someone not your husband, for a nurse this is actually attempted suicide. He promised to pull out. Wonder how man bastards have been born thru the ages due to that line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Real Description

Thanks for telling us the real story of cheating. Real experiences of real sex. I am glad it did not include the common exagerations of cock size and number of orgasms. Tell us more of your experience cheating.

anybodyseemykeysanybodyseemykeysover 14 years ago
I don't get the harsh criticisms.

Here you guys are on an erotic website, reading a story from the Loving Wives category, and you're all acting like Cotton Mather.

To the author, it was well written and honest. Please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick

You have the morals of a ally cat, are selfish and stupid, but nobody is perfect. Story was short and no real reason was given for cheating, you can flirt without fucking and only a extreamly vain person, which you are would try and excuse it this way. Hopefully your husband takes his vows as seriously as you and is getting some on the side. The unprotected sex was a huge turn off, thats a terrible thing to do to your family.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Interesting story.

Your user name and profile says everything we want to know. You write stories about how many times you cheated and continue to cheat on your husband. Well you will fit right in on this site and this section. The story itself is very onesided. You say you felt guilt after the first time? Obviously not enough to stop you doing it again. Why not talk to your husband about getting an open marriage or take up the swinging lifestyle. It works for many people on this site. I am sure it would work for you. And you wouldn't have to sneak around. And who knows your husband might learn something. Of course you could do the decent thing and divorce your husband. Then you could have sex with anyone you liked.

roadbirdroadbirdover 14 years ago
hope her hubby

finds out and divorces her ...and in the process takes everything she ever valued.....he should ge tthe kids....the house ...and she should have to pay alimony abnd child support for those lovely kids of his....i really dont think she cares about them as long as she gets her cock....what a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This category is dangerous ground for a woman

The moralists will inevitably denounce you for being a cheating slut and will say thst you should be killed (like that's moral) for betraying hubby. Of course, that's <i>after</i> they have jerked themselves off a couple of times reading your story. You know that if they weren't secretly thrilled they wouldn't be reading it and certainly wouldn't take the time to comment. I suspect that the negative comments are just a means of assuaging their guilt at getting turned on by a wife who behaves like a man.

<br><br>

However, I think the most interesting element of cheating-wife stories is the conflict the cheating creates as the wife tries to hide it from her spouse or if the husband discovers it. I hope you will address this. (I also hope you'll contact me next time you need a sexual adventure.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wrong

If comments say hate a story or it wasn't erotic, thats what that means, I can't believe anybody jacked off to this, it wasn't a stroke story even if you liked it. Not really sure why you wrote it, you have no remorse so I guess you are bragging, I think it's just sad, at some point your marriage will be over, you have no respect for your self, your husband or your family, too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOU BAD GIRL!

Can I spank you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Your guilt at the first time is normal. The problem is that once we go down that slippery slope, there is no climbing back up.

Please tell us more.

Orion623Orion623over 14 years ago
Somewhat Interesting

Cheatingwife describes herself as an average housewife who cheats on her husband from "time to time". An assumption can be made that this story is at least partially autobiographical. If so then readers are going to have to be given a better reason for her cheating than she wanted to get out of sight and his kisses turned her on. These reasons are so lightweight as to be nonexistent. Perhaps in future stories the author will take the opportunity to explore in depth why she enjoys cheating. At least this would take the story out of the mundane by putting some meat on what is a pretty bare bone.<P>The story ended too abruptly. The housewife experiences great guilt, rushes out of the motel, and we learn nothing more. Why end it at this point? Dealing with the emotional trauma of first time cheating would be interesting to read. How did she react to her children and husband when she got home? Did she ignore everyone and hurry off to a shower and then to bed? Did she assuage her guilt by ravishing her husband throughout the night? How long did the guilt last? Did she tell all to a girlfriend? There was a lot of ground that could have been covered that would have given this tale some poignancy but the author has ignored all of this in favor of a lengthy description of average sex. One can hope that future chapters will be more revealing and thus more interesting.

cheatingwifecheatingwifeover 14 years agoAuthor
Response from the Cheating Wife (author)

I was surprised by the venom from some of he comments. Let me remind you of the statistics; 30% of women cheat once and of those that cheat the first time 90% cheat again. I am not proud of the fact that I have cheated, but I am not alone in having problems with fidelity.

I have already written and submitted 5 more stories about my affairs. In some of them I spend more time addressing the emotions I have experienced as a result of my infidelity, but I did not write these as some kind of therapy. Instead I wrote them because I believe stories of real sex with real people are much hotter, than stories that read like scenes out of a porno movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
While I appreciate your honesty...

don't you think you should seek some assistance for this problem of yours? The stats you post are interesting, although I question the validity and the source, although it does seem reasonable. I realize that acknowledgment of one's downfalls is only part of the equation, but since this is a trait that you obviously do not admire about yourself, wouldn't a little professional help be in order? Certanly couldn't hurt, might even help. You could then write great stories about meaningful and joyful experiences in your life.

aniceguy67aniceguy67over 14 years ago
Amazed

I am always amazed at the reponses to Loving Wifes stories by people who hate cheating wives. Whether the story is true or fiction the fact remains that this category is for those who get a thrill reading such stories. If that is NOT the case - why are you here??

Or maybe the alure of cheating wives is so strong they can not deny their own fixation and lash out at the author instead of themselves. In any event, cheatingwife, thanks for your honesty and BRAVERY in baring your emotions to a world filled with strange folks!!

As far as the story goes, a bit more dialog would make it more personal and don't skimp on the details of both the act and the feelings...

GOOD START!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Everybody Lighten Up

This a story story about a women who ceated on her husband. Lot's of us have done it. The sex was well written from a woman's prespective. This really captured what it is like to be fucked by a new lover. I read it once and enjoyed it so much I read it again, this time with vibrator on my clit. Give me more real sex stories.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
I don't get it

Can you please tell us in detail why you so easily cheated on your husband, and multiple times?? Why would we be having simpathy for u? This story left us with little info, and I've read fictional stories BETTER written then this. You lack detail, emotion, justification. This reads like a stroke story than actual real life experiences.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Venom Free

To the author. . After reading many stories in this section and finding all the venom of a king cobra in most of them, I am surprised that you are surprised. I suppose it is diferent when it is YOUR story that receives such comments.

For the "men" that feel it necessary to vent said venom. . .

when you ask for a better reason, I would like you to address your own reasons for every woman you have talked into bed. Sometimes, the moon and stars line up for us to react. Why is it that a woman who develops her sexuality is labled a slut while the man is a "player." I would assume, without asking, that her only means of achieving the thrill

of another man other than her husband was by cheating. Some men don't have the ability to allow their wives experience the touch from another man. I would not be NEARLY as experieced,nor fulfilled with raw sex if my husband not been open, nay suggerstive to it. Fianlly, cheating wife is really correct about true stories being much more interesting than your average porn flick. Keep up the good writing, honey, and "be careful out there."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are U really a woman?

I´m really eight inches(and thick), and if you are ONLY five-four you don´t have a mouth too big.And most of the women I had a chance to fuck in my life don´t take my size very well(Anal sex is a NO-NO and i love it!These times, i wish i was two inches shorter...).And women don´t have good size precision, but you´re a nurse, i suspect it´s a normal thing to you(in your job).Rob Sanchez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic Start

Great start to a fantastic story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
I have a couple of issues with this "story" . . .

Writing and grammar were so-so and would benefit from an editor, not to mention better proof-reading. While we readers don't expect Shakespeare, we do get more enjoyment out of a story that is fairly well-written and does not have numerous, simple errors that can be distracting. I find I am in agreement with others regarding the lack of character development and the lack of information about the heroine's marriage. Most people who cheat have reasons, i.e., their needs are not being met at home, or they don't feel loved, or something along those lines. We don't have enough information about the husband or anything else to relate to this woman's cheating. Finally, licensed nurse practitioners must follow the same laws as physicians regarding relationships with patients. Most states have laws prohibiting sex between a medical care-giver and his/her patient until three or more years after the professional relationship has ended. There are obvious reasons -- many patients develop feelings of dependency toward their medical care-givers, and these feelings can make patients vulnerable to sexual advances in the same way that a pupil can be vulnerable to a teacher, and so on. So this author, if relating a true story, has not only broken her marriage vows, she has broken the law and could lose her medical license if the truth ever became known. If the former patient were to become upset at the "loving and leaving," and he has true feelings for his former nurse, he could react by filing a complaint to the state licensing board (and he would also have grounds for a malpractice suit that would net him some big bucks). So we must view this nurse's activity as more than simple marital risk-taking, she is also risking her career and perhaps her financial future (malpractice insurance does not cover illegal activity). So there must be a thrill involved, maybe something like Evil Knievel's enjoyment of risk-taking. She thinks she'll never get caught -- everyone who cheats or who breaks the law thinks that -- but over time, continued sex with former patients (if she does this type of thing again in the future) is really walking on the edge . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wrong site to have morals

This is an erotic site and I doubt that anybody that reads stories here worry about the morality of an author or the characters he/she writes about. Oh, yes some comment about it, pretend disgust, but really, think about it.<p>Some readers want to know why a person cheats. I don't think there is a simple answer. Sometimes the right circumstance, the right state of mind,the heat of the moment, things can happen which are difficult to explain later.<p>Author, I think you're right, knowing that a story is based on real facts, makes it much hotter to read. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Skank!

I hope your husband has already or will divorce your cheating skank ass. You're nothing more than a worthless slut to have constantly betrayed him as you say you have done. Nice example you're setting for your daughters to by the way. I mean it's every girls dream to have a whore for a mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I really wasn't going to comment on this story but

I really wasn't going to comment on this story but hey what the hell. To those who bitch about people who bitch about infidelity in loving wives stories, I read these stories because I like the idea of having the kind of sexual attraction and prowess that would make a woman break her sacred vows of marriage. I like to think that I would never do such a thing even if I was given the opportunity but who the hell knows. In the stories where the husband catches on to the cheating I like to believe that I would catch on as well since I am quite unobservant in real life. I personlly wish that no one was ever unfaithful to their spouse but I know that human beings are often weak, mean, or foolish enough to do these things. What I really don't understand about these so called "true stories" is why these people who are still in relationships write them. I mean if she loves her husband she shouldn't ever have cheated but if all she wants is to stay married and have her kids have some modicum of respect for her why write it down at all. What if the hubby comes in one day to check the computer, plays around in the history a bit to check if the girls a visiting any bad sites and sees a link to this story. Just out of curiosity he checks it and BAM, marriage over, unless hes a cheater to and decides its all even steven. She obviously doesn't truly value the marriage or family or why risk it with all this cheating and sister once is too much and a blowjob is cheating. But hey she can justify it cause 30 percent of married women cheat, so I guess we'll hear about her taking the leap off that bridge parents are always asking their kids about. WET_WORKS

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxover 14 years ago
Wrong site if you have morals??????

I don't like the idea of cheating! I do enjoy seeing a couple work through the problems it creates. In real life most marriages don't survive, and probably shouldn't. However, as is often pointed out this isn't real life.

<p>

What struck me in this set of comments though was the idea that if you enjoy reading erotica, you must not have morals. There is a name for people who don't have morals, it's sociopath, and it a sever mental illness.

<p>

We can certainly disagree about the basis for our morality, but I've never heard anyone seriously suggest that cheating wasn't wrong. I'd be interested in hearing from someone who is prepared to argue that it's okay to break the most serious vow you ever take.

<p>

Let me hasten to add that I don't consider "swinging" to be cheating. I think it's a dangerous lifestyle both for relationships and health. However, some relationships do thrive in that lifestyle. Still, while I've met a number of swingers, I've never met one who thought that lying and cheating was moral.

<p>

So, Mr. Annon, if you really think that cheating is moral, please expand on the concept. I'd like to hear what you have to say.

jericho_cainejericho_caineover 14 years ago
to the whiney little bitches on this site

the whole point of this website is for entertainment and for the authors to express themselves how ever they see fit. if you have a problem with the subject of a story then just dont read it, why would you sit there read it and anger yourself about somebody elses opinion or views or life, being something that you have no control or influence over and to the person who left the skank comment, in my opinion for you to attack and be little this author for her telling her story for peoples enjoyment and ENTERTAINMENT! you must be a right wing religious extremist cunt. lay the fuck off, if your going to leave feed back for the authors, make it creative feedback or something helpful. for anyone to sit there and judge somebody for the way their life has played out is the perfect example of undying ignorance, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US! so take your ignorant hateful comments, write them on a piece of paper, spread your cheeks and shove it up your ass! and now to the author, i enjoyed this story and cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good!

She's definitely mmy kind of woman- a cheating wife.

When she starts having extramarital sex and not having her lover pull out- risking extramarital pregnancy; then doing it repeatedly and eventually producing a "little bundle of joy" with her lover for her unsuspecting hubby to raise, she'll be the ultimate kind of woman in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a whore

"30% of women cheat once and of those that cheat the first time 90% cheat again. I am not proud of the fact that I have cheated, but I am not alone in having problems with fidelity."

A problem with fidelity? That's how you think of it? Geez.... You have a problem with morality, honesty and a concept of fairness, unless you have no problem with your husband dipping his dick in other pussy, which I hope to hell he's doing. I hope he gets a lot more pussy than you get cock.

If you have an open marriage that's one thing, but cheating makes you the worst...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
What is worse than a cheater?

A fucking cheater who brags about it and continues to cheat. She should live in agonizing pain. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who gave you your degree?

You had to have knocked out science and math, but your lack of grammar and syntax is scary given what you do for a living! And this is a step up from PA's?

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
Thank you for an honest story of primal lust and love of sex

The story seemed to just pour out of you. You told it as it was. Of course, there are the conflicting emotions, imposed by the morals we have partially internalized, but they are in the background where they belong.

You named yourself cheatingwife. Anyone who finds cheating wrong and appalling needn't read the story as an excuse to ramble and condemn.

I read the story out of interest and curiosity without intention to judge. I learned about your feelings in the act. It shows that sex is a much stronger primal force than our moral convictions about what we should and should not do.

Thank you for telling your story. I am looking forward to reading and perhaps commenting on the other installments as well.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
This whore

This bitch is one stone cold cheating whore who deserves to burn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous