Central Park With Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers

"I'm just going to take a shower and perhaps we could meet in reception in 45 minutes" Sophie announced.

Something told me that she had called me with that news deliberately. Why hadn't she waited till after the shower to ring? I figured that was because she was enjoying the thought of letting me know that in the next minute or two she would be taking off that business suit and whatever she had underneath it and getting naked in the shower. She wanted me to imagine soapy fingers massaging her tits and rubbing against her pussy and wishing they were my soapy fingers. If so her plan had worked as my cock started to grow again in my trousers.

"Ok. I think I'll do the same" I replied " There is a coffee shop in the foyer. We can meet there and decide where to go. See you soon after I get out of these clothes."

I figured two could play at that game. If I was going to have to spend the next half an hour imagining what she was up to then she could do the same. Wondering if I was going to wank in the shower at the thought of what she had done in the taxi.

If that was what had crossed Sophie's mind then she was correct as I took off my clothes and headed for the shower, hard cock in hand. I imagined her there with me as the hot water fell all over me and it did not take long to bring myself to a satisfying orgasm that for a moment would release my pent-up lustings for this young lady. I wondered how much better it might have been if her hands and her mouth had taken me to that orgasm but only time would tell.

I dried myself and picked out some more casual clothes before setting off to meet Sophie again.

I was there before her and had ordered my coffee before she appeared in front of me in a light sweatshirt, blue jeans and trainers. Her hair was still semi-wet from the shower. I ordered her a coffee and checked her out. It was the first time I had seen her in casual clothes. Without her heels she seemed even smaller and there was nothing about her attire that was in any way daring. Perhaps all this was happening in my head and perhaps Sophie loved the way she was able to manipulate men, particularly older men.

Whatever Sophie had in mind I knew that I was very much enjoying her company and that what would be would be. She seemed like an excited schoolgirl at the thought of exploring the city. In reality I suppose it was not that long since she had been a schoolgirl. I took a step back in my mind and thought that perhaps it would be wrong to take advantage of the situation. I should try to act my age and treat Sophie with the respect she deserved and try to think of her as my third daughter. I would try to behave towards her in a gentlemanly way and just be a friend and someone she could look up to. With hindsight I was already kidding myself.

It was already late afternoon and so there was not too much we could manage to fit in but we decided to head down to Battery Park. Sophie wanted a glimpse of the Statue of Liberty. On Sunday we would have some free time and I suggested that, if the weather was ok, we might take a trip over on the ferry. Her eyes lit up at the prospect. After Battery Park perhaps we would have time to take in the Empire State Building. Sophie was even more excited at that thought as images of "Sleepless in Seattle" filled her head and she giggled at the prospect of visiting the top deck and who might be there.

The next few hours flew as we went here and there in an excited haze, enjoying each new experience and most of all one another's company. On a couple of occasions Sophie took my hand as we walked but then had second thoughts as she clearly realised it was not her boyfriend who was accompanying her.

We grabbed a bite to eat in a typical New York deli and then I announced that we ought to be making our way back to the hotel as we had a busy schedule tomorrow and because of the time difference it was much later in our heads than in fact it was. Sophie seemed disappointed but realised the wisdom in my comments.

"I'm sure we will get lots more chances to explore the city before it's time to leave" I added, which brought a smile to Sophie's pretty face, "And I think we've earned a couple of drinks before we head upstairs. It will help us sleep"

Soon we were sitting across from one another in the cosy bar of the hotel. In a way it felt wrong that in a short while we would be heading off to two separate rooms but I was trying to be strong and get my head into business mode rather than pleasure. There was a hint in Sophie's chatter that she was starting to regard me as more than just a business colleague but I tried to dismiss the signals she appeared to be giving out and keep that barrier between us as strong as it could be. There was something so delicious and so inviting about Sophie but, for the moment, I was managing to keep those images to myself.

Soon our drinks were over and we were in the lift with a couple of Japanese tourists and arriving at the 17th floor. I walked Sophie to her door and helped her open it. A part of me hoped she might invite me. I felt sure it would have been hard to refuse but Sophie simply turned and said " Thank you for a lovely time" and kissed me very gently on the lips.

"My pleasure" I replied, amazed at the softness of her lips and how good just a simple peck from her could make me feel. My cock was hardening and now wishing that she had invited me inside but I turned away before my growing erection became noticeable to Sophie.

"I'll give you a ring in the morning, make sure you are awake" I said as I headed for the haven of my own room where my swollen cock could eventually get the relief it needed. Sophie blew me a kiss as I walked away.

Soon I was in my large empty bed and imagining that Sophie was there with me. My hands slid up and down the hard shaft of my cock and visions of Sophie sat astride me with that cock deep inside her filled my mind. I could visualise her firm young body rising and falling, taking my cock deeper and deeper inside her as her pert breasts bounced up and down with her movements. Soon my orgasm arrived and I imagined myself pumping copious amounts of my hot sperm deep inside her cunt as she came at just the same moment. The orgasm relaxed me and soon I succumbed to the jet-lag and fell fast asleep.

CHAPTER 5

The alarm raised me at 7a.m. and I dived into the shower to shrug off the sleepiness in my body. Soon I was wide awake, dressed shaved and ready for breakfast. I rang Sophie's room. The phone rang for several seconds before a flustered Sophie finally answered. "Trust you to ring while I was in the shower" she spluttered. Good job there is a telephone in the bathroom or I wouldn't have made it. Here I am standing naked without even a towel in reach"

"Sorry" I apologised, my breathing deepening at the thought that not too far from me stood a completely naked Sophie. What a wonderful thought to start the day with. I thought about telling her so but my conscience got the better of me as I just mumbled "I'll see you at breakfast as soon as you are decent"

"Ok, see you in the restaurant – and I'll try to be decent" she said with a hint of naughtiness in her voice. I sensed she knew the reaction that her revelation of being naked had had and was enjoying the effect she was having.

Breakfast passed without much comment, I am not one for being too chatty early in the morning and soon we were taking our briefcases and laptops and heading for a taxi to take us to the first of our appointments. I recalled the last time we had sat next to one another in the back of a taxi and wondered if there might be a repeat. Sophie clearly thought better of it as she kept me totally at arms distance today.

The day went well. Sophie reverted into her professional mode and gave no hint of the way we had behaved with one another since our arrival. I was not sure if this was a final realisation that this was only a business trip or if it was just another side to her, a side which hid away the sultry temptress until she chose when and to whom to expose it to.

Part of our itinerary involved a semi-formal dinner that evening and as we headed back to our hotel in the taxi Sophie was bemoaning the fact that she only had a little over half an hour before we had to be back in a taxi and on our way to the hotel where the dinner would be held.

"I hope I can manage to get everything done" she said, as we headed in the hi-speed lift to our rooms, "I don't want to let you down"

"Don't be silly, I'm sure you will look fantastic" I responded in the hope of encouraging her as the lift reached our floor and she sped off to her room.

"I'll see you in reception at 7" I said to the back of Sophie as it disappeared into her room.

I quickly showered and put on some clothes more accustomed to the evening. I wore a colourful tie that I thought might impress Sophie and make me seem a bit less of a fuddy-duddy and sat waiting for her in the foyer.

The lift opened and my mouth opened with it. There stood Sophie looking ravishing in a little black dress that fitted in all the right places. Previously I had always seen her with bare, tanned legs but her legs were now covered in sheer black nylons and a pair of 5 inch heels completed the outfit. She wore just the slightest trace of make-up but her face was perfect nonetheless.

"Will I do?", Sophie asked, seeking for reassurance, "I haven't had enough time really"

I did not want to seem over the top and said nothing at first. Sophie seemed to take this as a sign of disapproval and her smile faded a little.

"You look fantastic" I assured her "amazing in fact" then I lowered my voice to add "It's a good job you can't read my thoughts right now"

The last part had not been meant for Sophie's ears but my voice had obviously been louder than I had intended.

"So what thoughts are those?" she asked in a provocative manner.

"I'll tell you in the taxi" I said trying to change the subject and retain my cool.

Soon we were in the taxi and on our way the few blocks to the other hotel.

Sophie was determined not to let me off the hook. "So what were those thoughts?" she asked naughtily. I felt unable to tell her the true extent of my lust that the vision of her had created. I had imagined myself lying between those legs, still nylon-clad, slamming my rock hard cock into her tight, young pussy until she begged me to stop, but I did not feel bold enough to share those thoughts right now and so I hit on a much less lurid response.

"I was just wondering if those were tights or stockings" I asked.

Sophie looked at me with a glint in her eye and replied " Stockings of course. I never wear tights. I just hate the feeling of being so restricted" And as her words finished she looked across at me and lifted her dress to prove her point. I got a brief glimpse of her stocking tops and bare upper thigh which set my pulse racing. I didn't know how to respond but fortunately the taxi was now at our destination and we were alighting.

Soon we were being split up by people wanting to talk to us separately and as the seating at the meal was to plan I found myself next to a rather well-endowed, talkative American lady rather than Sophie. Normally I would have quite enjoyed this but there was only one lady in the room who kept filling my thoughts. To make it worse she was seated next to a good-looking American who was only in his early 30's and they seemed to be getting on like a house on fire. It felt wrong to feel the way I did but I have to admit at being jealous at the thought of someone else sharing time with Sophie and clearly bringing out the best in her.

Eventually the speeches and meal were over and we made our excuses of another long day ahead tomorrow before we grabbed a cab and were on our way back to our hotel.

"Fancy a drink before I go upstairs and send a few e-mails" I said with hesitation. I wondered if my company would suffice now that Sophie had spent time with a younger, better-looking man.

"That would be great" Sophie replied without any hesitation, "It will be so good to talk to someone real after this evening"

"I thought you were having a great time" I said, surprised by her statement, "whenever I looked across at you it looked like you were having fun"

"I just kept laughing and smiling to keep Mark happy" Sophie added, "I thought it best for the company if I kept him sweet."

"But you looked very good together, the perfect couple" I joked.

"No chance", Sophie shuddered, "And anyway I prefer older men."

My mouth went dry as we made eye contact at the end of her last remark. " They are much more interesting to talk to, more considerate, more charming, more attentive. There is something about some older men that makes me go weak at the knees". With that last remark she looked across at me in a way that left me wondering if those remarks related to me or older men in general.

I considered asking whether I might be in that category but the thought was laughable and I quickly decided it may be a question that would prove embarrassing for us both. I would hate to put Sophie in a position where she had to spare my feelings by being polite. As she was by now sitting it was difficult to gauge if her knees were weak or not, but I could not imagine myself capable of making any woman go weak at the knees, and certainly not one as delightful and delicious as Sophie.

I went to collect our drinks and we sat and chatted. I tried to maintain eye contact with Sophie but that little black dress kept riding up to the point where I could swear I could see the slightest hint of those stocking tops. My pulse was racing and my cock was throbbing with desire for this young woman.

"Perhaps you would allow this older man to take you out to dinner on Friday evening" I said with fingers and everything else crossed.

"That would be wonderful" Sophie responded without even having to think about it, "Why Friday??"

"Well it's Wednesday now and Janet has booked tickets for a Broadway show tomorrow night. It might not be your cup of tea but it would be silly to waste the tickets."

"Your right" said Sophie "and being anywhere with you will be great"

Sophie was giving all the right signs but I wanted to be sure that this was not some part of a game and that if she had developed feelings for me they were feelings we both could handle.

I downed my drink and made my excuses to go to my room to deal with my e-mails. I left Sophie to relax a little and come up alone. I was sitting on the bed with my lap-top when the phone rang.

"Hi it's Sophie, thanks for another lovely day. Hope I didn't say anything I shouldn't have."

"Not at all" I replied "in fact just the opposite. It feels good to know we older men still have something to offer but I think the jet-lag is catching up on me. A good sleep will do me good once I send the last of those e-mails. Thanks for ringing. See you in the morning"

"Night, night" Sophie said and blew a kiss down the phone. Part of me longed to move the 30 yards down the corridor and take her there and then. My mind was in turmoil, half of me needing her more badly than I had ever needed a woman before and the other half reminding me that she was little more than a child and I should know better.

Soon I was in bed with a cock that needed Sophie even more than the previous evening and I savoured the prospect of seeing her again in the morning as I wanked slowly and deliberately, wanting to make the extraordinary feeling that Sophie was creating last as long as possible.

CHAPTER 6

Sophie was up earlier than me the next day and she was the one down at breakfast first. We exchanged pleasantries and chatted more about the previous evening and were then off again on a day of meetings etc. By 5 we were back at the hotel and grabbing a late afternoon meal before disappearing upstairs to get ready for the show. Broadway is only a short walk from our hotel in Times Square and so there was no need for any rush as the previous evening had been. As expected Sophie took longer than me to get ready but I suppose that's a woman's prerogative but I was, again, far from disappointed by her efforts. This time she wore a smart jacket, long floaty trousers and shoes with a smaller heel. It seemed a shame to have covered up those stunning legs but she looked delicious all the same. Her hair was up on top of her head which made her look older but her eyes and her smile were as sexy and welcoming as ever.

Soon we had walked the short distance to the August Wilson Theatre where Janet had booked seats for the "Jersey Boys". I sensed it was a musical that Janet would have got more out of than Sophie as the Four Seasons were much more from our era but Sophie seemed happy to be on the town and was clearly out to enjoy herself. I flattered myself that part of the appeal of the evening might have been the chance to spend time with me.

We took a quick drink in the noisy bar before taking our seats.

"I meant what I said last night" Sophie said with her eyes towards the floor.

"What was that" I replied.

"About being interested in older men" she said looking me straight in the eye, " Some older men only have to look at me in a certain way and I get wet just at the thought........ And you are one of them."

I was dumbstruck but before I could reply the announcement came over the tannoy telling us to take our seats. I felt a little sorry for Sophie who seemed to be trying to bare her sole without much help from me and so I took her by the hand and led her to our seats. It seemed to go part of the way to helping her as she held my hand tightly, even as we sat together. In fact she was still holding my hand well into the first half of the performance until I had to break our contact to get my handkerchief from my pocket. I expected Sophie's hand to return to her seat but without my hand for support it dropped down to my lap and started to gently massage the crotch of my trousers. My thoughts sped back to the trip in Sam's taxi.

Sophie's hand was so soft and gentle but the effect it had was like a heavy weight having dropped from above as my cock sprang to defend itself and started to push against it. This time Sophie clearly had no intention of moving her hand away quickly and as she became more aware of the effect she was causing her massaging became more thorough and more sensual. Soon my cock was fully erect and as my trousers were quite loose Sophie was able to start to squeeze the tip and take a grip of the top of the shaft.

I looked around at Sophie. Our eyes met and she could see from my eyes the pleasure she was creating and the only way I knew how to respond was to move my own hand towards her. The programme for the show was in her lap. I moved my right hand towards it. Sophie clearly saw my intentions and took the programme with her right hand and held it firmly above her lap allowing my right hand to slide underneath it. Soon I was rubbing against the crotch of her silky trousers and could feel the outline of her pussy lips through her clothing. She opened her legs a little so that I could run my index finger around the lips and I could even push the soft fabric such that my finger slid slightly inside her cunt. As I carried on I could feel Sophie's clothing getting damper and looking at her I could see she was biting her lip to avoid moaning loudly.

Neither of us was now watching the show but then suddenly the lights went up as the interval arrived. Sophie took my hand again and raised it from her crotch clearly not wanting either of us to be discovered.

We looked at one another and neither seemed to know what to say.

Finally Sophie broke the silence by whispering in my ear "That felt so good. I hope you will carry on when the second half starts"

"Anything to please a lovely lady" I said, " and they don't come much more lovely than you"

Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers