Central Park With Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, yes. That feels so fucking good. I need this so badly. Fuck me really hard John, I want to feel your cock so deep inside me."

I pulled her on to me with every inward thrust and as I reached the furthest point of each thrust a stream of expletives flew from Sophie's lips.

"Oh God, John, this is even better than I imagined "Please don't stop till you fill me up"

Unfortunately the intensity of our fucking meant that neither of us could last too long. The longer, slower love-making would come later but for now we were like two animals on heat.

"Oh God John I'm cummmming" Sophie screamed as I felt her cover my cock with her hot juices. I had been trying to control myself and make this last but that was the final straw for me and as Sophie's orgasm began to diminish mine arrived. The stream of my hot cum hit the back of her cunt and she screamed again with the sensation it was causing. It seemed to pump for ever until I started to feel the warm liquid oozing from Sophie's cunt and beginning to trickle down my thighs.

I looked into Sophie's eyes that were caught in a glint of moonlight that shone through the trees and saw that I had not been the disappointment to her that I had feared. She seemed overcome by the sheer intensity and sheer desire with which we had just been united. We held tight to each other as my cock began to shrivel up and eventually slide from Sophie causing our mingled juices to run even more freely down my thighs. Sophie was still wrapped around me and gazing into my eyes as best she could in the darkness.

"That was fucking amazing" Sophie croaked.

"For me too" I said, trying to catch my breath, " and just wait till I get you back to the hotel where we can get comfortable and please one another even more. I hope you got plenty of that cream."

"Oh, yes, Sophie smiled, "And there are lots of other ideas I have too. Things I have been imagining all week. And tonight we can put them into practice"

Sophie opened her legs and slid back down so that she was again stood on the ground.

"So what are we waiting for? " she said.

I sorted out my boxers and trousers the best I could. They were wet and probably stained but the darkness would hide them until we got back to the hotel.

I took Sophie's hand. We set off back to find the path and eventually found our way back to the Crowne Plaza. The rest of this trip was never going to be the same again, and for my part, I would not want to change a thing.