Central Park With Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers

It sounded corny but Sophie gave me a look that told me it was music to her ears.

The second half began and my hand started to return to below the programme where I found that Sophie had been busy during the interval, loosening her trousers so that this time my hand could slide inside them rather than on the outside. I could feel the soft laciness of her panties as my fingers began to rub gently on my target. Sophie began to squirm a bit in her seat as my fingers were clearly much more sensitive without her trousers in the way. She had stopped her attack on my cock but that did not matter as I was more interested in pleasuring than being pleasured. She swapped hands holding the programme which gave her the chance to slide her own right hand under the programme next to mine. At first I thought she was about to stop me but then I found she had taken the silky crotch of her panties and pulled them to the right side so that my fingers were at last in contact with her pussy.

Sophie gasped as she felt me there and disguised her moan with a little cough. She was soaking wet through and my fingers were driving her wild, especially when I slid my middle finger inside her dripping cunt and started to gently slide it in and out. I felt her start to tense as her first orgasm arrived in record time and I soon felt the warmth of her juices flowing down my fingers and onto her trousers. I longed to be able to bend forward and lick up every last trace but this was neither the time nor the place. Instead I added a second finger to my assault on Sophie and she was soon writhing around again. The lady in the seat to her right must have wondered what was happening as Sophie wriggled uncomfortably in her seat and tried to get the maximum impact of my fingers inside her. My thumb started to rub on her clit as the second orgasm arrived. I looked around and our eyes met. Sophie was clearly in ecstacy but fighting hard not to make everyone around us aware of her pleasure. Her eyes closed as the vibrations coursed throughout her body.

Soon the audience was getting so excited from the performance on the stage that many of them were on their feet and this seemed the appropriate time to remove my fingers from Sophie's wetness and let her bask in the afterglow as the sensations subsided.

She just looked at me with a look that told me how much she was enjoying herself and that she had no intention of leaving things as they were. It was clear she wanted me just as much as I wanted her and I had the feeling that what Sophie wanted Sophie got.

The performance ended and we stood to applaud. "Let's get out of here". Sophie urged. We floated out onto the street amidst the hundreds of theatregoers discussing the merits of the show. The only thing on my mind was getting back to our hotel and being alone with Sophie.

We kissed passionately at the end of the block and someone behind us shouted "I think you two need to get a room".

Our kiss broke and I responded "We already have one........and we're on our way there right now". Actually we had two rooms but either would do for what we both had in mind as I felt sure that one or other of those rooms would go unused tonight. How wrong I was and had I known what lay ahead I would not have been in such a hurry to return to the Crowne Plaza.

The door attendant held the door open for us as we almost ran up the steps to the hotel door. We were lost in the rush to reach the lift and the hope of being alone there together as the lift ascended. I barely noticed the man sitting facing the reception as I passed and then heard him announce "John, I've been trying to get hold of you all evening."

I turned to see Dan Tomkins rising from his easy chair. He was someone I was supposed to meet the following day.

"I'm sorry" I spluttered "We've been to see a show and so my mobile was turned off"

"That's ok" replied Dan" but I need to meet with you.......now"

"Can't this wait till the morning" I said with a clear hint of frustration in my voice.

"'Fraid not" said Dan "I'm booked on a 6am flight to Boston and I'm going straight from here to the airport. I won't be back in New York until after you are back in Britain. So it's now or never"

"Then I guess it will have to be now" I said trying to hide my disappointment, "Just give me a minute to show Sophie to her room and I'll be right with you"

As the lift doors closed behind us I took Sophie in my arms and held her tightly. The sense of arousal in her was so evident you could almost touch it.

"I'm so, so sorry" I at last managed to utter "What a time for this to happen"

"Just when I had finally got you to realise how badly I want you" Sophie replied.

"Will the feeling last till tomorrow?" I enquired "This meeting might go on for some time. You get an early night whilst I deal with Dan. You might be glad of the rest tomorrow" I added with a smile.

"Promises, promises" Sophie replied with a look that told me that it could be me who might need the rest. The lift was at our floor. I led Sophie to her room, opened her door and gave her one more passionate kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said kissing her goodbye on the forehead, "Nothing will get in the way then." I turned back to the lift and got in. As the doors closed Sophie blew me a kiss. I could see the damp patch still so evident on the front of her trousers and wondered if Dan had seen it too. Inside I felt a satisfaction knowing that I had been able to arouse this young woman so much and yet a frustration that I could not satisfy her fully.

Back downstairs Dan met me with a "Sorry if I am interrupting anything". I guess he had picked up on the closeness between us and the way we seemed eager to get upstairs together.

"No problem" I replied, trying to make light of the matter but inside wishing that I was now upstairs, undressing Sophie and taking her to bed.

"Let's get some coffee ordered and some sandwiches and have them sent to your room" suggested Dan, "this might take quite a while. As long as I make my flight to Boston"

CHAPTER 7

Dan finally left sometime around 2.30 in the morning and I grabbed a few hours sleep until my 7am alarm call arrived. Before even diving in the shower I picked up the phone and rang Sophie who was already awake.

"I'm so sorry about last night" I said, wondering how Sophie would react.

"It wasn't your fault" she replied in a way that made me feel so much better. "What time did you get rid of Dan?"

"About 2.30" I replied with a yawn.

"As I was drifting off to sleep I was wondering if perhaps it might have been divine intervention and that this morning you might be regretting things about last night" Sophie added.

"The only thing I regret about last night is that I didn't spend it with you" I spoke with an authority that would make it clear to Sophie that I wanted her desperately, " And tonight I am going to put that right. I need to make some calls and sort a few things out. I'll see you down at breakfast as soon as I can"

I grabbed a shower and shave, threw on some clothes and started to make my calls.

Sophie was already waiting for me when I, at last, got down for breakfast.

"Before I forget, let me tell you the itinerary for today" I announced as I looked into Sophie's eyes and saw that the longing I had seen the previous evening was still there.

"We have the couple of meetings as arranged which should leave us free by 4.30 or so. I had planned that we could have an early finish as it's Friday. But Dan has arranged a one-to-one meeting for me with his partner, Dave Jones, at his office as soon as I am free. I have booked a table for us at Puttanesca. It's an Italian restaurant near to Central Park. I said we would be there between 7 and 7.30. You can get back here by about 4.30/5.00 and get yourself ready and then catch a cab down there. I know how rushed you were the other night and thought this way you would get more time to make yourself even more gorgeous. I'll arrange the taxi for you at reception before we leave. I will get a cab direct from my meeting and meet you there. Does that sound ok?"

Sophie seemed impressed by my efficiency as she beamed at me.

"I want us to share a romantic meal together and then spend the rest of the night getting to know one another better" I added.

"That sounds just perfect to me" said Sophie looking around to see if any of the other diners were listening in to our conversation. I took note of her concern and went over to help myself to the breakfast buffet. As we chatted and gazed longingly at one another I remembered something.

"Would you do me a favour this evening?" I asked.

Sophie looked at me as if she intended to do me lots of favours before we next shared breakfast, "Anything...just ask"

"It's just that you looked so stunning in that outfit on Wednesday evening, the little black dress and stockings" I hesitated a moment "Would you wear the same outfit again tonight?

"Especially for you" Sophie whispered, "and later you can help me get out of it"

I almost choked on my coffee at the prospect of what lay ahead that evening. How would I keep my mind on the work ahead?

Soon breakfast was over and I dashed back to my room to change into my suit etc before meeting Sophie back in the foyer and grabbing a cab to our first appointment. The day seemed to drag as I longed for the evening but soon I was arranging a cab for Sophie to take her back to the Crowne Plaza whilst I grabbed one to meet up with Dave Jones. I kissed her gently on the lips as we said our farewells till later.

"Don't forget the little black outfit" I joked.

"Don't worry", Sophie smiled back " I want to make tonight just perfect for you"

"As long as you're there with me it will be perfect" I replied.

Sophie gave me a look of both desire and approval of my comments as she climbed into the cab and blew me a kiss as it pulled away.

The meeting with Dave was a bit of a blur. All I could think about was Sophie and what the evening and night had in store. Finally I was grabbing a cab and heading for the restaurant. It was almost 7.30 as I arrived and the sun was setting over Central Park. I stepped inside and there was Sophie looking even more radiant than she had on the Wednesday evening. The dress seemed shorter and even sexier than before and her stockinged legs seemed to go on forever. She smiled and seemed relieved to see me. I later found out her appearance had been arousing interest among the Latin waiters and she was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable as the minutes passed and she was still alone.

"Sorry I'm late" I announced breathlessly, "but now I'm all yours"

Sophie licked her lips seductively and stood up to welcome me with a kiss.

CHAPTER 8

The waiter led us to our table. As I had requested it was secluded and had a view across to the park. We ordered drinks and I held Sophie's hand under the table as we waited for them to arrive. She seemed eager to speak.

"I hope you still aren't having any second thoughts about this?" she asked, half knowing what my answer would be.

"Not a one" I replied, as our drinks arrived and we placed our food order. "In fact I'm only sorry it has taken us so long to get to this point"

"Well it hasn't been for the want of trying" Sophie laughed. "I've been trying every trick I know to seduce you since we got here. Even before we left the UK I was trying to give you signs that I wanted this trip to be fun"

"I'm sorry to be so slow on the uptake" I replied, trying not to make it look as if Sophie had been doing all the running, " I'm not used to being the subject of female attention. I genuinely never thought that women saw that way. Janet never talks to me or looks at me the way you do". I blushed a little.

"Don't be stupid" said Sophie "There are a lot of women in the office who have the hots for you. And not least of all Janet. I've heard some of the things she says when some of the women get together for a few drinks"

"Like what?" I said with genuine surprise.

"Janet has wanted you for years but always been too much of a lady to do anything about it. She told me a few months ago that she fantasised about you asking her to work late and then when the offices were empty you would go into her office, unbutton her blouse and play with her tits as you kissed her passionately. Then she hoped you might bend her over her desk and just take her from behind"

I blushed at the image of Janet bent over her desk, panties around her ankles and my cock buried deep in her pussy.

"But I'm not as backward in coming forward" smiled Sophie. "Janet had her chance, but tonight I'm going to have you for real!!!"

Our food arrived and Sophie carried on sharing her innermost thoughts with me.

"Every night since we got here I have been hoping that you would think of an excuse to come along to my room. And come in and take me in the same way that Janet wanted you to. Every night I have lain awake in bed wishing you were with me, wanting to feel your body next to mine, holding me, kissing me, touching me, needing to feel your hard cock buried inside me. It's a good job I packed my little toy in my suitcase. It's the only thing that has kept me sane. I'm going to need new batteries before we leave at this rate"

I was taken aback and unable to speak at that time as I could not believe the things that Sophie was saying. If she had been so desperate why had she not walked along to my room. But I guess she realised how uncomfortable it could have made things between us if her actions had been rejected.

I thought it was my turn to unburden myself as Sophie clearly needed reassurance that this was not all one-sided.

"You will never know how much I have been wanting that too" I said " almost every waking moment. But I just could not imagine someone as young and as beautiful and as special as you wanting that. It took all my courage just to ask you to wear that dress tonight. Thank you, by the way. You look amazing, absolutely amazing"

"It's my pleasure" Sophie grinned "but I had to make a couple of adjustments. You asked me to dress just as I had done on Wednesday evening. But that would have meant wearing underwear I had already worn. And we wouldn't want that, would we? So I decided on wearing no underwear at all!!!"

I gulped my drink and looked down at Sophie's breasts and wondered why I had not realised sooner. Her nipples were so hard and so erect and it was obvious that she wore no bra beneath the dress.

" I told you that I often like to go out in the evening without panties" Sophie was clearly enjoying the way she was getting me hot under the collar "And tonight is one of those night!!!" She moved her chair nearer to me and took my left hand before guiding it under the table, under her dress and leaving it between her thighs. "There, how does that feel?"

I stroked Sophie's pussy and felt how aroused she was. Even more aroused than in the theatre the previous evening and this time there were no trousers in the way. Her pussy lips were swollen and drips of moisture already made them feel so damp. I ran my index finger around her lips and she wriggled in her seat and pushed against my finger which was soon dipping slowly into her wetness as Sophie started to gently moan as she had the previous evening.

"That feels lovely" she gasped in between her moans, "but I've had my fill of your fingers for the moment. Right now I want your cock. I want you to fuck me John, like no one has ever fucked me!!

"Then I guess you won't be wanting dessert" I said trying to lighten the electricity between us until we could be alone together.

"We can have dessert later" said Sophie licking her lips. I've got some whipped cream in the fridge in my room. I got it from the coffee shop earlier. I'm going to cover your cock in it and then eat every little drop. Unless you want me to save some for my pussy and you can have dessert too? "

If I thought my cock had been hard already it grew an extra inch as I hung on Sophie's every word.

"Then I had better get the bill and we can get out of here" I said with my finger still inside Sophie's cunt and close to bringing her to her first orgasm of the evening.

"Just let me cum for you before we go" Sophie sighed as the waves of pleasure reached her and she started to tighten her thighs around my hand as she started to wriggle even more. I leant across and kissed her passionately to prevent her crying out loud and announcing to the rest of the diners what was going on. Our tongues danced as Sophie shuddered and pulsed against my body before she gradually subsided and her breathing returned to normal. She put her hand on the crotch of my trousers and smiled to find I was already fully erect. "This is what I want now" she moaned.

We broke our kiss and I summoned the waiter. Sophie made her excuses to visit the bathroom to compose herself and tidy herself up a little. By the time she returned I had paid the bill and we were soon on our way towards the door.

"Shall I get us a cab to get us back to the hotel?" I asked.

"No", replied Sophie " we don't want another repeat of last night. and besides I can't wait that long. I need you NOW!!"

"Ok" I said, lets take a walk in Central Park on our way back to the hotel."

"Perfect" said Sophie.

CHAPTER 9

It was dark now as we made our way into the park hand in hand. Sophie's heels clicked as she struggled to keep up with me.

"You seem keen" she said with a naughty grin on her face.

"I am" I said, "I want it just as badly as you, even more badly probably. It's some time since I've had it and the thought of filling your delicious cunt with my hot sperm is so exciting. My balls are aching for you. I don't think any woman has ever excited me the way you have over the last few days."

Sophie seemed excited to hear me talk so graphically and so openly and we hurried on.

"I guess I had better tell you that I had a vasectomy many years ago so there is no need to worry about precautions"

"I need you to fuck me so badly it wouldn't matter" Sophie replied with a desire in her voice borne from sheer lust.

We found a wooded area just a little off the path and headed into it. The overhanging trees made it even darker and Sophie held tighter to my hand as she struggled with her high heels in the undergrowth. Her footwear had not been designed for this kind of thing but they had highlighted her stunning legs perfectly in the restaurant.

I was looking for somewhere to lay her down but Sophie's need was too intense. She sensed what I was trying to find but needed me badly.

"Just put me up against a tree... and fuck my brains out. Pleeease" she pleaded.

That was all I needed to hear and I turned and pushed her backwards against a maple tree. She groaned as she felt the sturdy trunk behind her. We kissed passionately and desperately and I fondled her ample breasts and large, erect nipples through the soft fabric of her dress. I longed to suck them but that could wait for later and as I played with her tits Sophie was busy unfastening my belt and zip until finally my trousers fell to my ankles with the weight of the coins in the pockets. She tore at my boxer shorts like a hungry animal with a little help from me they were soon around my thighs.

We broke our kiss to allow me to lower my boxers even more and as I resumed my standing position Sophie growled " Fuck me John, Fuck me!!! I need you so fucking badly. Just fuck me...... Please"

I lifted her short dress and cupped the cheeks of her lovely ass and lifted her. Sophie slid her legs around me and up to my waist so that my throbbing cock was teasing the engorged lips of her cunt. She locked her legs behind me as if she had done this before and then she took my cock in her right hand and fed it hungrily to her hot, wet cunt. Sophie was so wet that I slid inside to the hilt in one thrust. She gasped to feel me there and as I started to slide my shaft in and out of her she became even more animated and expressive.

Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers