Cephalon's Champion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,044 Followers

I awoke from a particularly naughty dream that involved an old flame sneaking up behind me and cupping my ass with one hand while whispering some extremely naughty things in my ear. Her free hand had been leisurely stroking my hard member as I returned the favor, slowly sliding a hand up her toned thigh, reaching behind her to grip her supple ass in a firm embrace.

The cool air danced around my straining erection, fully exposed like a tent pole to the light breeze that blew through the open door to the cabin. The chill pulled me out of my sleepiness and I shivered. My weakness was worse than ever and my left arm shook like I was having a fit as I strained to lift it from the table. Alternatively, crimson arm moved light and quickly through the air, with ease and dexterity, my eyes barely able to keep up with it. Tilting my head and looking down my body I could see that the crimson had spread down my right side and embracing my ass, if the feeling of snakes slithering under my glutes were any indication. Selena walked into the room, covered in dirt, clutching her side, a sad look passed over her face. My erection continued to throb into the air and she looked at it distastefully before dropping some herbs off at the cluttered table and washing her face with water. I covered the flesh with my crimson hand, grateful that it, at least, was currently following directions. My face flushed scarlet in embarrassment and I flopped my head away from her.

"I'm sorry. That was rude of me. You have no way to relieve yourself and very little control over your body right now. So the responsibility falls to me," she said, very matter of factly. I felt so helpless lying there, hiding my shame beneath the alien flesh of my altered hand.

She rolled up her sleeves, a determined look on her face as she lightly grasped my erection as if it might suddenly spring forward to bite her. I tried to wave her off with my right hand but it went back to being petulant and unresponsive as it slid down limply to my side. She slowly moved her hand up and down my rigid flesh, eyes fixed firm one the tip as a small bit of precum glistened. She used her palm to collect the liquid and used it as lubricant. Spreading the fluid around, pleasure shot through me like a lightning bolt and my legs twitched a little with desire, wanting to thrust into her hand. Noticing my twitch she looked at my face and saw the desire and pleasure written on it like an open book. A genuine smile bloomed on her face as she continued stroking up and down my shaft. Something shifted underneath the flesh of my lower back just to the right of my spine. The flesh tightened and pinched as something foreign twisted and pinched just below the surface of my skin, feeling almost like a cramp. I barely took notice of the unnatural sensations sliding beneath my flesh as the imminent orgasm dominated my mind. The pressure built as she continued to gyrate her hand against my cock. The flesh of my back split as the bottom dropped out of my orgasm, my seed spilling around her fist to land in a wet warm pool around in my pubic hair. I gurgled around my feeding tube in satisfaction as the comfortable listlessness of post coitus swaddled me like a warm blanket on a winter night. My enjoyment of the moment was quickly disrupted by a slinking sensation that occurred in a long thin patch from the top of my right shoulder blade to the top of my right butt cheek. It was like a muscle spasm that slowly descended until there was a burning heat as something burrowing into and fusing onto the right side of my spine, near the tailbone. Both Selena and I watched incredulously as a crimson tail rose, wriggling in the air as it dripped some clear amniotic fluid. Reaching out my right hand I petted along its length. It was smooth, though slightly damp, and I could feel the sensations from both appendages. Just imagining it winding around my arm had it performing the desired action. Experimentally, I tried to get it to wrap around the feeding tube and pull it from me, but it just wriggled in front of my face, much like a cats, in response.

Selena looked at my tail in awe as it waved in front of me, and she hesitantly reached her hand out. My tail wrapped itself around her hand at my command, sliding through the cum. Eyes tracing the path of my tail, once again disgust flared across her face as she looked at the milky white substance. I felt a little ashamed again and my tail acted in a way that neither us expected. The tip nuzzled my seed and the seed started to disappear into my tail to go god knows where. After it was completely cleared from her flesh, I released her hand and let the tail droop off the bed where it waved languidly in the air. Selena's eyes finally left my tail as she looked on me with a mixed look of wonder and wistfulness.

I wonder what that's about?

I felt a little gross with my cooling cum on my stomach so I had my tail get to work and in no time I was completely clean and was just about to fall asleep when a rogue thought crossed my mind.

I'm curious if there's anything I can do to make her happy?

My tail jerked up, something flexed, pulling back the skin of the tip, revealing the same chrome black color that was present on my nails. The reflective tip was shaped in a thin tube with a slanted point that looked suspiciously like a hypodermic needle.

Well. That can't be good.

The tip flashed dangerously in the light as it stabbed into the flesh directly above my penis and there was a brief pinch of pain as the needle slid effortlessly into my flesh. There was an odd tightening in my stomach and I felt some fluid leave my body in a feeling that was vaguely reminiscent of urinating but it was going through the tail.

A cold numbness spread through the lower half of my body as my rogue appendage withdrew from my body. It hovered around my flaccid genitals for a moment before it started leaking a strange black goo that clung to my flesh unnaturally. I watched, incredulous, as my tail continued to spew the black fluid onto my flesh for a couple of minutes until my entire pelvis was covered in a chastity belt of the opaque gunk. Looking up showed that Selena appeared as astonished and disgusted at this development as I was.

A corrosive scent filled the room and it didn't take long for the effect of the fluid to become apparent. Black spots appeared on my dick that spread to cover the entire flesh. This lasted for maybe half a minute before my faithful companion gave up the ghost and sank in on itself like a building imploding during a demolition. Acting as a little eco friendly vacuum, my tail diligently went around to the little clumps of black gooey ash and sucked them up.

As the sludge was removed, familiar crimson flesh was revealed, along with one noticeable difference. Where once my towering.... okay, modest... manhood stood, now sported a dainty slit that ran down between my legs and was topped by a little pea sized bundle of nerves. It was delicate pussy, complete with little external lips and no pubic hair hiding its presence, but with a very prominent clit.

Selena looked at my revealed pussy with obvious ardor until some thought crossed her mind and her shoulders drooped with guilt as she fled the room. I raised my hand to stop her but she was already gone. Unable to do much of anything I laid in the bed until exhaustion claimed me and I sank into darkness.

Slowly I woke up from my restless and dreamless sleep, aware that there was another person in my room standing over me. Blinking Sandman's dust from my eye I noticed a flash of light as a dagger bore down at my chest. My body reacted without thought, my hand catching my attackers arm before it could complete its journey while my tail snapped out and went through their neck, their lifeblood showering over my face and torso. For some reason I remained perfectly calm at these developments and I quickly fell back asleep.

I jerked as a scream woke me up from deep sleep, the claws of my right hand cutting into my bedding involuntarily as my arm tensed at the noise.

A hand at my chest had my mind concerned but my body relaxed instinctively at the touch specifically, my crimson tail curling around their body intimately. Somehow, I just know its Selena.

She sighed in relief as she scraped away the dry blood and revealed the unharmed flesh.

"I fear I'm not doing a very good job as your priestess. I was feeling guilty for what I've done to you and I left you alone, allowing you to be attacked by this religious nut job," she said, nudging the dead man on the ground with her foot. She saw my arching eyebrow in confusion at her statement and I pointed at my red flesh which now covered my pelvis and was working it's way across my chest and down my legs. She smiled at that and gripped her neck nervously.

"No, I'm not ashamed of summoning you. I'm ashamed I let my personal desire interfere with the unfortunate, but necessary, transformation. This," she gestured awkwardly at my newly acquired lady bits, "was probably my fault. The texts reference the transition as being influenced by the desire of the gem sender." She turned her back on me as she continued her confession. "The truth is, I'm a lesbian." I waited for a moment, expecting something more to be forthcoming. When nothing happened for a second or two, I chuckled internally. My tail released her waist to curl gently stroke along her jaw line as I used my right arm to pull her around to face me and see me smiling.

She laugh sobbed as she wiped away the burgeoning tears in her eyes. I give her a little goose with my claws and she hiccupped, causing her to laugh fully, her mirth and relief evident as her shoulders pulled up straighter. Eventually she pulled herself together to start speaking.

"I don't understand you, I can't even begin to explain how angry it would make me if I was ripped out of my world, my body twisted and reformed. Why are you not mad?" she asked. I shrugged, not sure I could adequately explain my go with the flow nature.

"Regardless, thank you for being understanding. It helps ease my guilt a little, although I don't know why you would care about that. When we can take the tube out, just let me know, and anything I can do to help you is yours." I waggled my eyebrows suggestively and she laughed again. I stiffened as much as I could when a now familiar sensation stole across the left side of my back as my flesh split and a second tail unspooled itself from my back to wave around my left side. Accompanying the tail came a sharp pain as my hips cracked and shifted, finally coming to rest in a more flared position, slightly wider than before. I was a little sad at my lack of curves, I mean if I was going to be a woman, why wouldn't I want to be a good looking woman?

As it is I'm probably some submissive's wet dream with this strength and these new rippling muscles, which I'm proud of despite my not having earned them. Still, a few curves wouldn't be amiss.

My tails flexed, revealing their needle tips as they swung around to point at my ass.

Here we go again. I need to be more careful about what I think.

The needles plunged down, piercing me, pausing for a second before they started to pump fluids into me. My tails undulated as little golf ball orbs of fluid passed down their length as they looped around before finding its way into my slowly expanding butt cheeks. My ass grew warm as my pillowy flesh subtly raised the angle of my hips. Becoming a little panicked that I would just keep expanding ad infinitum, whether responding to my desires or their own whims eventually, my tails decided it was enough and they retreated. In the end I was left with a generous ass, enough for a couple solid handfuls of flesh without being obnoxious, and I was pretty happy with it, all things considered.

Done with my ass, the tails turned their attention to my top half. Without pausing a beat they stabbed forward, piercing through my nipple as they resumed their quest to give me the curves they so obviously wanted. The warmth and fluid accompanied the expansion as my pecs disappeared beneath the supple and expanding flesh. I watched as my pale flesh succumbed to the inexorable inflation, splitting apart to reveal crimson flesh. Like a strange sort of reverse sunburn, the pale flesh flaked away from the red, which now dominated over half my body. After my breasts had reached the size of grapefruits, my tails shifted and stabbed deeper into my flesh. The fire grew as the needle points tattooed my internal organs with their unnatural ink. I sighed as the warmth ebbed from my breasts, which felt strangely fuller, tighter somehow, than before. My breasts hung firm and tight against my torso as my tails finally retreated, their mission completed. With everything that had happened I was hardly surprised when thin rivulets of white liquid traced the contours of my tits as the needles retracted from the newly sensitive, slightly raw tips.

With the emergence of my breasts the shaky equilibrium I had with the corruption was lost, the red flesh running unchecked down my legs and arm like a wildfire. Unnatural strength flooded my limbs as the lethargy left my body in a rush. Flexing my arms and legs experimentally had taut, corded muscles appearing on my lithe limbs. The advance of the red flesh slowed as it approached my neck and my limbs quaked as fear overwhelmed me for a second. Then, my heartbeat and breathing slowed and self regulated, my body dragging me back to a calm state of mind. Twin points of pressure appeared just above my temples, two unknown spikes that were attempting to punch through my skull. Palming my head in a futile attempt to relieve the pressure I felt something tug free of my scalp. Pulling my hands down revealed handfuls of wavy brown locks, the remains of of what remained of my unruly mop of hair. Running my hands through the rest of my doomed hair had me discovering my resemblance to Bruce Willis was complete. My dome wouldn't remain pristine for long however, as my skull sheared, caving under the internal pressure. Near orgasmic relief ran through my body at the lack of pain.

Running my hand over my scalp revealed smooth curving horns that started above my temple and gently curved about half a foot back ending in blunt tips behind my ears. A tingle ran across my scalp as pitch black hair cascaded in a silken wave, covering my eyes with its modest length. Whenever my hair got this long in the past meant it was time to go to get a haircut.

It'll be a pain if it's gonna flop in front of my eyes.

My hair obediently pulled itself out of my eyes and into a secured ponytail.

Huh. That's neat, I thought, a little flabbergasted at my hairs compliance.

My eyes started to water as a bright light filled the room, stabbing my eyes, as if I had wandered into the noonday sun after a lazy morning of Netflix binging. Squinting didn't help and I resorted to rubbing my eyes in an effort to ease the pain. Then something clicked, like a puzzle piece snapping into place and I settled into my skin. My eyes snapped open, scanning the room with crystal clear vision, before falling onto Selena. Her body was an open book to me as I read the fear and resignation pouring off of her in her posture and the way the sweat glistened on her brow. I absentmindedly tugged the feeding tube from my throat, my throat rumbled in a dense purr as the tube cracked like a whip as it impacted the wall. I was overflowing with energy, almost giddy as a child riding the wave of a sugar high. Quick as a thought, I slunk around Selena my body enfolding hers like a lover, tails caressing her legs as I sank my chin onto the hollow of her throat. Her breath hitched in surprise as her heartbeat thudded hummingbird quick, causing the vein in her throat to dance about.

"Hello, there," my voice came out molasses thick, dripping with hidden intent, containing a hint of sibilance. She swallowed hard, her limbs quivering slightly as her brain caught up with her body, knowing instinctually she was sharing a room with a predator.

And she is my prey.

"Have you ever been told you look good enough to eat?" I said playfully. I ran my hands under her top, my fingers sliding along her stomach as her flesh pebbled with goose bumps. Tearing up, her eyes filled, giving me only a moments warning, before her legs crumbled out from under her. She only remained upright by the grace of my limbs propping her up, her breathing steady but the scent of fear cloaked the unconscious woman's body. I shifted and her was in my arms as I carried her over to the bed I recently occupied. The scent of her fear curbed my high and I felt guilty about my teasing, I tucked her in with a blanket before I exploded from the house, wanting to test my new form.

I was halfway out the door before I remembered the body, cooling on the dirty floor.

Might as well take care of that for her.

I hauled the body onto my shoulder, silently exiting the house and closing the door behind me, taking care not to wake Selena.

The crooked cobblestones flew beneath me as my unclad form exulted in the primal joy of running at full speed. I paused for a moment on the top of a hastily constructed fence, their rough points unable to pierce my thick crimson skin, before I bounded off into a nearby forest. I debated for a minute with burying the body, but came to the conclusion that my would-be-assassin didn't deserve more than a second thought. Leaving the body in a clearing to whatever animal wanted it, I inhaled deeply the scents of the forest dancing around my nostrils, shockingly vivid in their intensity.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, I thought, sparing one final glance to body. Shaking all thoughts of fighting and pain from my mind, I flexed, reveling in the titanic strength of my limbs.

I danced side to side through the trees like a professional skier down a slalom course. A wild smile graced my face as I jumped up and planted all four limbs on a solid trunk before shoving off, the tree cracking under the force of my limbs. I flew through the air for a second before impacting another tree, only to do it again. Like a humanoid pinball I bounced around the trees, my random path gradually sloping up the mountain. Spending maybe an hour performing various athletics eventually ran its course and I settled onto a perch near the peak of the mountain. Dangling upside down, my tails and legs wrapped around a couple of branches, I surveyed the untamed wilderness. Only a couple of dots of civilization were observable, the closest being Selena's town, the other being a group of wispy smoke trails in the distance.

I flipped down from my branch, a piece of dead wood snapping under my feet and I barely felt the shards of wood poking into my soles. Grabbing a nearby branch I swung it against my arm experimentally. The wood practically exploded off my arm, the pieces spraying around me like a grenade explosion. I spent a few minutes breaking branches on various limbs as I made my way back towards Selena's town, the sharp cracks of sound scaring woodland creatures out of their holes to scurry away.

I stumbled upon ravine that cleaved the earth like a jagged scar for maybe forty feet. As I stood over the edge of the ravine I marveled at my lack of fear I felt for the hundred-foot drop. Once, when I was a child, my aunt had taken me to the top of a skyscraper, and had encouraged me to go to the fenced off ledge to look over the edge. Doing as she asked caused my throat to close up with tension as a cold wobbly feeling settled into my stomach. My fear grew as I crept closer and closer to the edge.

Where she startled me by giving me a light shove on my shoulders before hauling me back from the edge. Sobbing in fear I curled up in a ball as my asshole of an aunt cackled madly, such was the genesis of my fear of heights, which had followed me my entire life.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,044 Followers