Cephalon's Champion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,050 Followers

Sensing my hesitation, Ata turned and attacked my open mouth with reckless abandon. Her cool tongue wriggled its way into my mouth dancing its way throughout the space. I tasted of sharp cool water and a strange spicy cream, her suction pulling my, not unwilling, tongue into her mouth.

That's me. That's my breast milk I'm tasting.

My tongue darted around her mouth trying to capture every speck of our combined flavor I could. I slid my hands down her back until I was palming the firm curves of her ass. Her fingers quivered inside me and my thighs responded in kind. She released my mouth and set her lips on my neck, gently nipping with her teeth as I felt the pleasure build within me, a bomb waiting to explode. Biting down hard on the sweep of my neck, she ignited my flesh as my first female orgasm washed over my flesh, leaving me delirious with pleasure. Writhing in her grasp my tails darted around behind her sinking into her flesh. A quick release later and she cried out sharply before she was jerking along with me her eyes closed in bliss as we rode the mutual wave of pleasure. She held me close, cradling my body gently as I slowly came back to myself.

"Welcome home," she whispered in my ear, giving me a soft kiss on each of my closed eyes.

*

Authors Note: Hi it's me. Again. Hope you liked the story, as I'm not sure if it would be everyone's cup of tea. I enjoyed writing it and if you enjoyed reading it I would appreciate it if you'd take the time to leave a rating and a comment. Those things are a major reason why these stories don't just gather dust on my computer. BTW I'm still looking for an editor if anyone's interested. I think that's about it for now, I have one more story in the pipeline before I'm gonna go back to Forced Changes. Thanks for the support and I hope everyone is having a nice life. Until next time. - capn_doggy

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,050 Followers