Cephalon's Champion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,051 Followers

Until now.

Shrugging, I leapt off the edge, twisting like a cat mid air, and sunk my claws into the rock to control my descent. Me legs easily absorbed the impact with the ground, knees bent slightly as dust from my fall rained down onto my head. My hair flared out slightly, protecting my eyes from the debris, as I turned to survey the cavern.

Nothing.

I sighed, hoping for a crystal clear pool or something interesting, but all only the distant sound of an underground river accompanied me in the dark. Sighing again, I started clawing my way back up the ravine. Dusk was approaching as I hauled myself over the lip of the crevice. I felt a little pang of loneliness at the thought of spending my night alone, so I hurried back towards the only town and person I knew. I leaped the fence surrounding the town and used my superior senses, I avoided running into anyone as I made my way back to Selena's hut. Her front door stood before me like an impassable wall as I considered entering. The memory of Selena's fearful sobs rang in my memory and I turned away from the door.

But I don't really have anywhere else to go.

Taking the coward's way out, I silently crept up the wall and hauled myself onto Selena's roof. As I curled myself into a ball, my body surprising me once more as my crimson skin mottled to match the pattern and color of the structure beneath me.

The smell of arousal tickled me awake, as light moaning came from the room beneath me. I crept down from the roof to peak through the window; Selena, who had been sleeping soundly, snorted herself awake before groaning loudly into the room. I cracked her shutters with my tail as I examined her lying on her bed. One of her hands rested on her forehead while the other sat between her legs that rubbed against each other suggestively. She groaned louder before she abruptly flipped over and screamed into her pillow, venting her frustration. Sullenly rising from her bed she went to a ornate cabinet with a plethora of drawer sizes. Opening two drawers she pulled out two egg sized stones with little runes glowing weakly one them. Closing her eyes she seemed to concentrate and the runes on the stones shined brighter, one pale lavender and one a dark orange. This went on for a couple of minutes, the stones glow splitting her face in two and I examined her closer. She had soft features, with laughter lines marking the edge of her mouth. Her nose was slightly crooked but it added to her beauty rather than subtracted from it, striking in its imperfection. She wasn't overly thin with nicely toned limbs and a modest bosom that had me licking my lips in anticipation.

I realized then that I had instinctively shifted forward on the balls of my feet, my tails dancing through the air behind me, betraying my body's desire to pounce. For some reason my body burned with the need to possess this woman, to turn the lusty moans from this morning into full bodied screams of delight. I had to forcibly restrain myself from bursting through the window and ravishing her where she stood. Quavering on the threshold of her windowsill, I noticed that Selena had finished whatever she was doing with the stones. She stumbled as she stepped to put them away, whatever magic she performed seemingly leaving her exhausted and uncoordinated. Eventually, she managed to slip the stones back into their respective drawers, shutting them with firm resolve. She slipped on some boots and grabbed a piece of, what I assumed to be, rock hard day old bread and headed toward the front door.

"This is no time to be moping I need to go find her and explain the situation," Selena muttered to herself. I was quick enough that I was able to dart around the house and into position before the door was fully opened. Settling nonchalantly by the side of the door, I waited as Selena walked right by me without noticing.

"Where would she go?" she murmured to the universe.

"Where would who go?" I asked, causing her to squeak in surprise. One hand was clutching her shirt over her chest while the other tucked into her pocket, clenching something with her fist.

"It wouldn't be me you were looking for, would it?" I asked, mockingly serious, as I turned to high step away from her. I made it a single step before her hand grabbed my forearm in what would have been a bruising grip. Flexing my muscle under her grasp forced her hands outward as my chorded strength made canyons in my flesh.

"Easy there. Buy a guy dinner first," I said jokingly. I paused for a second, "Although I guess it would be buy a girl dinner first now..." I mused.

"Dinner...? No, I need to talk to you about the defense of this town. The Lathens are supposedly going to be here soon, and we need to figure out what you can do," she said, apparently growing frustrated at my lack of seriousness.

"What are Lethens?"

"They're bug like things that come in a variety of sizes, and they've been decimating villages as they've made their way west. For as long as anyone's known of them they've been reclusive and protective of their territory. I have no idea why there's been a change, and there's been no communication, just ceaseless destruction reported by a string of refugees. Actually, I don't even know if they're able to communicate."

"Then why isn't anyone fleeing or preparing any defenses?" I said gesturing around the quiet village, only a spattering of sounds indicating people were waking up and going about their day. As I listened something tickled my senses, barely audible over the ambient noise.

"Because these idiots believe in the power of Kenmar, their 'god of peace' that will save them from violence if they perpetrate no violence," she grumbled angrily. "Fools, the lot of them."

"Shhhhhh," I said as I clasped a hand over her mouth. She stiffened with a quick inhale as I tried to hone in on the distant sound. It only took me a moment to narrow my senses and recognized the noise was the sound of a woman's panicked breathing overshadowed by lusty growls of a man.

Before I made any conscious decision to move my body took off like a cheetah as I hunted down the origins of the sounds. I leaned into the twists and turns, my tails shooting out to either side as I darted around corners, acting as counterbalances, keeping me upright. My claws left furrows in the street as I made the final turn to the origin of the commotion, my claws gouging the cobblestones in my haste. Scared whimpers poured out from under the door of a modest cabin, much like Serena's. The door exploded beneath my shoulder, showering the room with splinters and revealing the abhorrent scene with dim light. Two pairs of bloodshot eyes met mine as a feral growl ripped its way out of my throat. The man's heavy breath sent plumes of alcoholic vapors spewing about the room stinging my nostrils with its acidic scent. A quiet sob snuck out of the woman's mouth, her tear stained cheeks trembled, as her dirty hand clutched her partially unlaced dress in a white knuckled grip. The man's pants were down around his ankles and he stumbled once, almost falling to the ground. Eventually his brain, pickled in alcohol though it was, came to the conclusion that I should not be there and set about protesting. I disputed his right to protest, absentmindedly palming his face and casually lifted him off his feet. I felt his bones flexing beneath my grip. The cartilage in his nose caved, gushing warm blood against my palm as it smothered his mouth and nose. Examining the woman on the floor, I made sure she had no immediate injuries that required care, before turning back to the man who was weakly tapping on my arm, hindbrain instincts just barely overcoming his drunken haze.

Scum. What kind of person is so self-centered that they can justify rape? No human, that's who. Only a cold-blooded snake could be so monstrous. I glared at the man as my tails twisted, arching around my shoulders like a scorpion's tail and stabbed into his neck, one on either side. His eyes bulged in panic as black veins sprouted and spread across his flesh in an dark bloom. Unblinking I held the man's gaze as his desperation transformed into resignation. Eventually he slumped, his eyes half lidded and lifeless. Now wholly black his flesh crumbled away into a pile of ash that drifted with the breeze coming through the open doorway.

An object thudded to the floor, as something white tumbled from the flaky residue. Bending over, I dusted off the matte white egg, the size of a clenched fist, that rested in the pile of ex-scumbag that resembled a strange sort of demonic bird nest. Palming the egg I approached the woman who was frozen on her back, her wide doe eyes unfocused and darting around the room.

"Are you okay?" I asked, offering her my hand.

Oh shit, I thought, just now realizing how monstrous I must look to her. Before I could turn away to keep from traumatizing her further, she lunged forward and captured me in what would have been a bone-crushing embrace. Tears rolled down her face, tracing the soft contours of her cheeks and chin. In her clutching arms I felt an almost physical reaction to her needful embrace, her worship of me. Along with that feeling was the intoxicating knowledge that I was strong enough to protect her, to protect anyone I came to care about. I'm not going to lie, it was a bit of an ego rush.

I knelt with her a she fell to the ground, curled up in my lap, her hands clutching my back, her legs folded beneath her. Stroking her bedraggled golden blond locks, I tried to figure out how to help this abused woman. I swept her up into my arms and looked around the room, trying to figure out if this was her house or not. Taking a deep breath the scents of the room revealed the ingrained smell of alcohol, fresh dirt, semen and the musk of the man I had... disintegrated, for lack of a better term.

Murder is most accurate. Or is it homicide since it wasn't premeditated? Either way it is a little strange that I don't feel any remorse. I always thought killing a man would have a greater impact on me.

Taking care of the woman's head, I squeezed out the doorway, and headed in the direction of Selena's house, convinced that she would know what to do. Speaking of the devil, a huffing Selena appeared at the corner, eyes wide as she took in the situation. A terrible fury swept over Selena and she ripped woman from my arms, setting her on her feet before turning towards me.

"What have you done?" she hissed in a cold rage.

"What was necessary," I coldly replied, hurt that she would suspect me responsible. I had started to feel a connection with Selena, and her gut reaction that I would be responsible stung. I took a step forward and Selena punched me in the face. I was stunned, it didn't hurt, but I was shocked she had escalated the situation so fast.

"Don't you dare touch her again. Monster." The word sunk into my skin like a hot knife, igniting a fire in my chest that made me want to lash out, to show her how much of a monster I could be. My fists clenched, my obsidian nails cutting my crimson flesh revealing blood so dark it was almost black as it dripped from my knuckles.

"I am what you made me. I'll fight your 'Lethens', master, then you'll never have to see me again," I hissed at her, my words blades, flung to hurt her. She flinched at the 'master' but the anger in her eyes remained undimmed. She opened her mouth to respond but I interrupted her, "If the fire I saw yesterday was any indication, I would say you have a couple of days. Until then take care of her," I finished menacingly, nodding towards the distraught woman, leaving the 'or else' implied. Before she could respond I fled away before I could do or say anything I would regret. Slowing, I left the town with a loping jog, wiping the frustrated tears from my eyes, feeling betrayed. I snagged a piece of leather from the tanners on my way out of town, making a sling out of it and using it to secure the egg tightly to my upper arm.

I moped around the forest, taking some time to check on the progress of what I suspected were the Lethens. Judging the relative motion from today to yesterday a conservative estimation showed that I probably had two days before they would arrive at the town.

Nightfall found me at the face of a cave; time having worn the sharp corners off my mood, although I still remained rather sullen at Selena's treatment. My curiosity smoldered at the potential for treasures concealed by the darkness. Cocky from my successes, I swaggered into the darkness, daring any monster to attempt an attack.

It's easy to be confident when the scariest face you've ever seen is in the mirror.

A few stalactites, or are they stalagmites, later, a deep resonant voice reverberated in my skull.

"Careful, daughter, that's the sort of thing that will get you in trouble someday," it said, chuckling. The voice reminded me of a male version of the willow tree from the Disney Pocahontas movie.

"God, is that you?" I asked softly, as if speaking into an exceptionally tiny cell phone. Chuckling at my own reference, I tried to pinpoint the direction of the voice.

"Ha. No, that stuck up prima donna hasn't spoken to anyone in years. It's good to see you again Bast, I was wondering when you'd return," he said, between chuckles that would have made Santa Claus proud. I started to grow nervous as I was unable to triangulate the direction of the voice.

"Do we know each other?" I questioned, cautious and confused as I started to back up, heading towards the cave entrance. My eyes darting around, trying to figure out, where the fuck the voice was coming from?!

"Yes... and no. You've recently come into contact with a mahogany gem? Right?"

I stiffened in response.

"Yeah," I hedged. The entrance was about twenty feet away, now. I stopped as a mound formed on the ground as something pushed its way out of the soil.

"Well that gem held an echo of my daughter as she was before she ascended." The soil was now up to my waist as the dirt spilled over into a pile. I was torn between wanting to exit the cave and being cautious of the strange dirt pile.

"When you absorbed the gem into yourself, you also joined with the last of her essence. Therefore, I consider you my daughter. Regardless of whatever you have to say about it," the voice said with fake sternness. "Such is the way of family, no?"

Obsidian claws poked their way out of the soil, quite similar to the ones that graced my own hands.

"Speaking of daughters, there's my youngest now." Corkscrewing out of the ground was an amalgamation of shiny obsidian and flashing citrine gemstones. I only got a glance of her, feminine form, nothing but smooth curves that didn't flex and expand with motion but instead had individual joints that rotate in asynchronous motions. Her eyes were a uniform clear citrine, the color of fresh sunflowers, which shone brightly by some internal light.

"Bast!" she cried joyously. Her joints stopped rotating, transferring the motion to her limbs, catapulting the golem towards me at tremendous speeds. A small grunt escaped my mouth as she struck me in the gut, wrapping her arms around me as she bore me to the ground. She nuzzled my breasts with her cheek as she made a strange pseudo purring noise that sounded like tumbling rocks. I smiled, despite the strangeness of the situation, and rubbed the shiny black plane of her back.

"Ata, behave yourself. I apologize on her behalf; she tends to get a little exuberant. Although I've been remiss, I haven't even introduced myself, I'm Deku and this is my daughter Atabey. It's lovely to meet you." As he finished speaking a hand composed of loose dirt rose from the ground. I shook it lightly and the hand melted back into the ground. Ata, who had backed off from her affectionate display, kneeled in front of me, a sheepish look on her face as she folded her hands on her lap. My legs folded underneath me as I rose from my back looking around questioningly.

"I think I follow you so far, but where exactly are you?" I asked, looking for anyone hiding.

"I'm all around you. In fact you're sitting on me right now." I ran a hand through the dirt and looked up questioningly.

"Stop it, that tickles."

"Really?" I questioned, surprised.

"No, not really. The look on your face, though... Priceless." I couldn't help but smile at the antics and saw a similar look on Ata's face.

"Father, may be old but he's never really matured, if you know what I mean," she whispered to me conspiratorially.

"I understand. My mom's the same way, it's a burden we must bear," I agreed, patting her shoulder in sympathy.

"Hey..." Deku said dryly.

"Quiet, sisters bonding here," I said, only half teasing. I was surprised at my acceptance of these two, but something about them was familiar and warm, lulling me comfortably, almost the same as...

Home. They feel like home. Not the physical structure, but the sensation that accompanies being safe and accepted for who and what you are. It was the same thing when I young and there a thunderstorm outside so loud it made house shake, but I just flung the blanket over my head and felt safe. These people are my sanctuary.

Ata squealed and went right back to rubbing her face all over my breasts, provoking sensations I was not familiar with, to as little pulses of pleasure bounced through my chest. The playful minx must have picked up on some cues because she flipped from nuzzling to suckling before I could say, "What the fuck..."

Her slightly chilly mouth contrasted, yet mixed with the glossy friction provided by her tongue, which, when assembled with the pull of negative pressure from her mouth, formed a Voltron of sensations that beat me speechless. I went to push her away, but paused as the warm pleasure trickled through my body, a couple of seconds I felt a little pop as fluid was pulled from my chest by her insistent lips. Our moans echoed weakly through the cave as I felt a presence retreat from the cave. She continued to suckle from my breast, as one of her hands wandered between my legs, pulling them open with tender motions. Her right hand held me tight, pressing firmly into my lower back, as her left cupped my pussy, igniting a burning need in me, surprising in its intensity.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, my voice thick with lust, accentuating the natural sibilance of my voice.

Ata stopped her motions, cocking her head and looking at me with confusion.

"Playing. Do you want me to stop?" she stated honestly. A tingle crawled up my spine as I felt a fluid, dribble between my lips, coating her hand.

"Noooo," I whined softly, my hips bucking involuntarily against her, trying to deepen her touch. She smiled at me in understanding as she curled her fingers, smoothly parting my lips and filling me. She kept her tempo slow, gently working her fingers into me as she kept drawing the milk from my breast, the push and pull cycle drawing me deeper into a well of power. I gripped her shoulders tightly, unable to do anything else as she fingered me on the dirty cavern floor. My tails acted on my desire to return a measure of the pleasure she was giving me, slowly winding around each of her breasts like serpents, constricting in time with the undulations of hips. My nipple popped from her mouth as she inhaled sharply before her shaky moan echoed throughout the cave. Freed from the prison of her mouth I leaned forward to nip the tip of her ear and kiss my way up and down her neck, she leaned back in appreciation, pleasurable vocalizations slipping freely from her polished yellow lips. Stunned, I had a moment of shock as a thought shot across my mind.

Holy shit, this is my first lesbian experience.

I took a moment to consider the strange tableau of the thought before discarding it as inconsequential, lost to the overwhelming knowledge, that this was hot as fucking hell.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,051 Followers