Chad and Blaine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"Let's finish the presents." Katie whined her face flushed from pregnancy and the snowball fight.

"Let's go upstairs," Chad whispered in his ear, seeing his breath in the frigid air.

"Not until tonight." Blaine shook his head and grinned, watching from the corner of his eye as everybody made their way inside.

"I'm horny," Chad grumbled and Blaine giggled.

"You're always horny." Blaine leant up and rubbed his nose against Chad's

"True," Chad said as he gave his love more Eskimo kisses before the boys went back inside with the others.

Blaine practically got a new wardrobe full of clothes from Katie, Nick, and Kyle, for Chad she got some new shoes but it was his gift from the husbands that really made Chad smile, from Nick and Kyle he got a set of keys.

"Is this what I think it is?" Chad asked a grin spread over his face.

"We did say if you started to show us you could be responsible and mature you could have it, Kyle and I are both amazed at the turnaround you've had this past year. We couldn't be prouder of you." Nick grinned and leant back in the recliner.

"I didn't think you were serious." Chad grinned widely and jumped up to hug Nick, who laughed and hugged back.

"It's only sitting in the garage...well in the driveway now," Kyle said with a huge grin.

"What is it?" Blaine asked, wondering why his boyfriend was so over the moon.

"Nick and Kyle's first bike, they bought when they became a couple; it's a '03 Indian Scout they totally rebuilt it. She is a thing of beauty! I've been pestering them since I got my license to let me drive it. They said that if I kept my act together I could it and proved to them I could stick with a commitment they would give it to me."

"So you stayed to me for a bike?" Blaine whispered his heart feeling like it had fell to his stomach, tears welling up in his eyes, old insecurities rearing their ugly head.

"God no babe, I never thought they were serious about the bike, they just told me that so I would stop pestering them. I haven't even thought about riding since I met you." Chad kissed Blaine and ran his hands through the black locks.

"I love you, ok."

"I love you too." He knew Chad loved him and would never do anything to hurt him. Blaine took a deep breath of Chad scent and sighed blissfully as let the smell comfort him.

Chad looked out the window, "Ah my new baby."

"I thought I was your baby." Blaine pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh you are," Chad growled and stalked towards Blaine, pinning him to the sofa he kissed Blaine until he felt like a puddle of goo. "You're my first baby, and you're going to stay that way."

"Come over here," Chad whispered and pulled Blaine up, with the new boots on Blaine was a couple of inches taller than usual, but Chad could still tuck him into his arms perfectly. Standing Blaine in front of the Christmas tree, he plucked a small velvet box out of his pocket, getting down on one knee he smiled up at the boy he loved. Blaine gaped down at Chad his eyes on the small box in Chad's big hands...surely that couldn't be...was it, Blaine almost swallowed his tongue as Chad opened the small velvet box to reveal a silver ring embedded in red satin, everyone had come outside and watched as Chad got down on one knee in front of the boy he loved and cherished.

"C...Chad?" Blaine whispered his gaze nervously darting over to Katie, who was grinning her fool head off and then he switched his gaze to the rest of the family and saw only love and acceptance in their eyes.

"I love you, Blaine. I know we're young, but think of it this way Bella got married when she was 18 granted she did marry a 109 old vampire, I'm no vampire or anything..." Chad rambled and Blaine kissed him on the cheek to get back on track, he still couldn't believe that Chad was on his knee in front of him with a ring in his hands, things like this only happened in movies. "Anyway Twilight aside, I love you so much, Blaine, I really want you to be my husband, I know you're the one for me and I swear to God I would do anything for you. I want to protect you, and love you, be with you, as long as my heart beats in my chest."

"Why?" Blaine whispered looking down into those magnificent eyes that shone so brightly with love and hope.

"Why what?" Chad asked as he looked at Blaine.

"Why do you want to marry me?"

"Blaine, I love you so much it hurts me, I want to be connected to you in everyway possible. I don't just mean sex either. I love you today more than I loved you yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than I do today. I know were meant to be together I can feel it, it feels like our souls are intertwined. So what do you say, baby? Will you be my husband?"

Blaine looked around at the family surrounding him, his family whether or not he accepted the proposal. So why did he have a niggling feeling that it wasn't going to work out? Shaking his head to himself he looked back at Chad, the Christmas lights glittering in his honey hair and making him look even more handsome than ever.

"So?" Chad smiled nervously up at Blaine and waited for the answer.

"I get to plan it?"

"Plan what?" Chad asked stupidly, his brain was jumbled with nervousness, he was glad he decided to do this, even though he and Blaine hadn't been together very long it still felt...well right.

"The wedding. If I'm marrying you I want to go all out. If that's what you want too," Blaine whispered the last part nervously, Blaine wasn't going to do anything Chad didn't want, and Chad was gracious enough to wait for him, in more ways than one, so Chad at least deserved to have a nice wedding

"So...is that a yes? I'll even wear a freaking dress if it makes you happy." All Chad cared about was getting a ring on that finger and staking his claim. Nobody was taking his baby away from him.

Blaine gave a watery smile to his boy he loved more than life itself babbled and nodded frantically.

"Then yes, I will marry you." Blaine laughed as Chad whooped and jumped up; wrapping his arms around Blaine's waist his twirled him in a circle. Letting him go Chad eased the small silver ring from the box and pointed out the inscription to Blaine I Love You Cookie, then slipped the ring onto Blaine's slim finger. "You're not going to actually make me wear a dress are you?" Chad cast a cautious gaze to his fiancée and frowned, that felt really nice to call Blaine his fiancée.

"No." Blaine chuckled and pulled down for a small kiss.

"I thought you were going to say no," Chad whispered into his hair, running his hands through the silky locks, holding onto him like his life depended on it.

"You're crushing me," Blaine gasped and sighed in relief as Chad released his hold slightly.

"Sorry, baby."

"So is this like an engagement ring then?" Blaine asked glancing down he watched the silver ring glitter in the light, it felt heavy on his finger and different, but different in a good way. A really good way.

"Damn straight cookie!" Chad kissed his cheek and grinned.

"When do you want to get married, I say let's do it tomorrow?" Chad asked, his face felt like it was going to break he was smiling so much.

"Hmm...how about February?"

"Why February?" Chad asked kissing his way down Blaine's jaw.

"It should be snowing still; I always wanted to get married in the snow." Blaine giggled as Chad's scratchy beard tickled his neck.

"So you've always wanted to get married then?" Chad wrapped his arm around Blaine's shoulders and smiled down at the boy he was madly in love with.

"Yeah, didn't actually think it would happen though."

"Can I have a cookie cake?" Blaine's obsession with cookies was weird; Chad grinned and sat back down the sofa pulling Blaine with him.

"You can have anything you want; I just want you to be happy."

"Come on." Chad whispered in his ear and pulled him up from the sofa and up to their room.

"God I want you so bad," Chad growled and fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Blaine down with him attacking his fiancé's mouth Blaine pulled back from his lover.

"Chad can I talk to you about something?" Blaine asked nervously, his teeth denting his full lip again.

"Anything, babe." Chad pulled his baby tighter into his arms.

"It's about sex," Blaine whispered his face flushing to a pale pink; it was amazing how shy Blaine got when talking about sex.

"What about it?"

"I want our first time to be special...I want to wait until our wedding night."

"What? Really?"

"Yes, you're not mad are you?"

"Why would I be mad?" Chad asked in confusion, as far as he was concerned Blaine was worth the wait.

"We've been together for almost 8 months now; I know you must be getting...frustrated."

"Oh baby, I could never get frustrated with you." Granted Chad was getting a little frustrated but he could deal with it. It's not like Blaine was saying they would never make love.

"Really?"

"Really. You're my fiancé now and in two short months you'll be my husband."

"Two months, babe." Chad husked out running his hands through Blaine's dark hair.

"Sounds far away," Blaine whispered, bending down to kiss Chad lightly on the lips, his teeth tugging at Chad's bottom lip when they parted.

"Mmm, not too long now," Chad murmured and pulled Blaine down again, snaking his tongue inside his lover's mouth, groaning quietly at the taste of Blaine his cock hardening. Blaine whimpered and ground his hips against Chad's shuddering as his cock stiffened in his pants. Reaching down Chad palmed Blaine through his jeans and watched in fascination as Blaine arched his back and moaned quietly into the cold air, his breath swirling into the cold air, Chad pushed his hips up and sighed as his cock made contact with Blaine's bulge.

"I'm going to come," Blaine whimpered and bit his lip just as he was about to shoot when Thomas's voice yelled up the stairs.

"Dinner!"

Blaine came spiraling down from his impending orgasm and growled. The last time he had come had been last night, usually Chad made him come in the morning but this morning he hadn't gotten his release. It was surprising really how he went from coming at least once a month to coming twice a day regularly; it was making him sound like a horny American teen.

"I hate your brother!" Blaine said sitting up and straightening his clothes before tossing a scowl at Chad.

"It's not my fault!" Chad held his hands up in surrender, he was just as horny as Blaine was, but he knew once they got started he was not going to stop for anything, he didn't care if his parents came up to the room to watch!.

"Better be." Blaine frowned and stood shaking his head at Chad.

"And more than once. Need you nice and calm when you start planning the wedding."

"Mmm." As the boys went downstairs for dinner and sat down Blaine was itching for bedtime to come, looking at the clock he sighed.

Kyle threw a single key at Blaine and watched as Blaine frowned and screwed his nose up in confusion.

"What is this for?" Blaine asked looking down at the door key.

"Our cottage out by the lake, Nick and I own it, were letting you and Chad use it whenever you want to, get some privacy...if you know what I mean." Kyle winked at Blaine and watched in amusement as Blaine flushed dark pink. "Maybe then we won't get interrupted," Chad whispered in his ear.

"Maybe." Blaine's face was now beet red, he stared down at his plate as if it were the most interesting thing in the world as the whole family laughed.

"Let's watch a movie," Chad said as he popped Beauty and The Beast into the DVD player after dinner, he came back and Blaine snuggled into him.

Before the movie was even finished Chad and Blaine were engaged in a heavy make out session, Chad turning and pushing Blaine back against the sofa just like the first night they were together.

"We'll get caught," Blaine giggled as Chad tickled his underarms and smiled down at him.

"Mmm, that's the fun of it," Chad whispered and smoothed his hand down Blaine's hoodie stopping to tap at the bulge in his jeans.

"Like the idea of that do you?" Chad sucked on Blaine's earlobe and grinned to himself as Blaine melted like chocolate in his arms. Blaine whimpered and thrust his hips up in an effort to get some friction.

"Uh-uh." Chad shook his head and back even further away, kissing down his neck and sucking up a mark on the pulse point, then smoothing his tongue over the hickey.

"God, I love you so much."

"I love you too," Blaine whispered and pulled Chad's head back down and ground his hips against Chad's, their erections brushing against each other causing each to groan.

"On the sofa? Seriously, everyone sits there," Thomas said from the doorway.

"What nothing came out...yet." Chad murmured as he pulled away from Blaine with difficulty, if his brother kept cock blocking him, he was going to die.

"You two are beginning to annoy me," Thomas growled as he placed a different DVD into the player and pushed the two boys up and sitting in between them.

"You're just pissed because you're not getting any." Chad teased and poked Thomas in the ribs.

"No." Thomas's eyes were glued to the TV a scowl planted on his face.

"Why don't you ask Michael out?" Blaine urged again.

"You don't get it, Blaine." Thomas shook his head.

"What don't I get?"

"He's only 18."

"I'm only 18."

"You're with Chad not me."

"You're only 26, Thomas. That is only an 8 year difference. Nothing major. Think about it your Mum and Dad have 12 years separating them."

"I don't know, Blaine."

"Think about it."

"Whatever." Blaine rested his head on Thomas's shoulder as they all settled down to watch the film movie.

"Chad, I'm going to bed, I'm really tired," Blaine said trying to sound nonchalant when all he wanted to do was be alone with his man, giving his thank yous to everyone he picked up his items and made his way towards the bedroom, searching through his drawer he looked for the underwear Chad really loved. Spotting the he fished them out and looked towards the door as it opened, hiding the boxers behind his back.

"Can you get me a drink please?" Blaine asked Chad with a cute smile.

"Sure, babe." Watching Chad leave, Blaine shimmied out of his clothes and slipped the tight white boxers on, according to Chad they showed of every single dip and ridge in his cock when hard, and Blaine's cock was hard and poking out of the waistband of the little boxers. Grinning to himself he rested on the bed, spreading his legs and stroking his cock through the boxers. As the door opened Blaine closed his eyes, hearing a smash he opened them slowly and looked towards Chad, the bulge in his jeans and the smashed glass littering the floor said it all.

"You said you wanted to taste," Blaine whispered seductively, pushing himself up on his hands and knees and crawling towards the bottom of the bed. Watching as Chad nodded dumbly and made his way towards the bed, Blaine reached up and pulled Chad's shirt over his head and kissing his way down the muscled chest.

"Oh babe I'm gonna do more than taste," Chad growled his voice husky from arousal.

"Feel free to do as you please." Blaine grinned again and rested out on the bed. Chad licked his lips crawling towards him, resting his nose on Blaine's and smiled, stretching up he kissed Blaine on his forehead, watching as he closed his eyes.

Chad kissed both eyelids, grazing his lips down the slightly scratchy cheek, bypassing Blaine's lips he made his way down and laved his tongue behind his ear then kissed a trail down Blaine's neck to his shoulder, stopping to nibble at his collar bone. Blaine whimpered and twisted as Chad kissed down his small bicep and underneath his arm, taking a deep breath of the musky scent that was Blaine.

"Chad..." Blaine whimpered his cock twitching in his boxers.

"You said to do as I please. I am doing as I please. So be quiet." Chad surged up and kissed Blaine, growling happily as Blaine's lips immediately parted for his questing tongue. Chad ran his hands down Blaine's arm, up the inside of his thighs, over his stomach and down his cheek as he kissed him with all the passion he could.

Pulling away with a nibble to the lips Chad kissed down the center of Blaine's chest, avoiding his nipples and heading straight for his belly button, smiling to himself he flicked his tongue inside and chuckled as Blaine squirmed away.

Chad worked his way down towards Blaine's feet and looked at them, he wasn't a lover of feet but Blaine's were sexy, hell everything on his little man was sexy. He didn't know what possessed him to do what he did next but, Chad leant forward and sucked Blaine's big toe into his mouth swirling his tongue around the tip of it, just like sucking a mini cock.

"Holy mother of..." Blaine moaned and arched his back slightly. Grinning to himself again Chad let Blaine's toe pop out of his mouth as he kissed Blaine's ankle, licking the tendon behind the foot then licking a trail from the heel of Blaine's foot and up to his knee where he placed a chaste kiss behind each knee.

Groaning quietly to himself Chad made his way up the inside of the left thigh, sucking up a mark just above the knee. Heading further up, he licked the crease where Blaine's groin met his thigh, hooking his fingers in the waistband of the tiny white boxers he slid them down his legs and tossed them aside, watching as Blaine looked down at him his eyes glazed over with arousal.

"I love you," Chad murmured.

"I love you too." Blaine nodded and spread his legs further, giving a not so subtle hint for Chad to get on with it. But Chad wasn't quite ready to stop his torture...yet. So he did exactly the same to Blaine's right leg.

"Turn over."

"What? Why?" Blaine asked even as he started to roll over flat on his stomach.

"You'll see." Chad started kissing the back of Blaine's neck, working his way down so his tongue bumped over ever ridge, dip and bump in his back, as he reached Blaine's ass he sighed, Blaine's ass was perfection, even the evil scar left by Dean, it was a testament to how strong his baby was; shaking away the horrible thoughts before they could take root Chad placed a kiss on each of Blaine's ass cheeks.

"God, I want you to fuck me," Blaine moaned.

"Do you?" Chad asked, knowing that if they took this step tonight Blaine would later regret not waiting.

"I...I don't know."

"Then we wait until we're married." Chad smiled and got back to work, he was finally going to give Blaine what he wanted. Reaching up he spread the pale ass cheeks and stared at the tiny dark pink rosette fluttering with need.

"Tell me what you want," Chad said as Blaine pushed his ass back towards him. Blaine shook his head, glossy black hair falling around to shield his flushed face.

"Then I can't help you." Each word sent a breath of hot air over Blaine's ass causing his hole to twitch.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please eat my ass," Blaine whispered and moaned as Chad's tongue finally swept over that secret entrance. Chad rimmed Blaine's hole moving in slow circles until the muscles gave way, allowing his tongue to slip inside massaging the warm, tight place he couldn't wait to slip his hard cock into. Blaine moaned loudly and thrusting his ass back against his face.

"Chad..." Blaine moaned and thrust his ass faster against Chad's face.

"Mmm?" he mumbled against Blaine's ass, not willing to leave unless absolutely necessary.

"I need to come," Blaine panted and reached down to grab his cock, moaning in frustration as Chad batted his hand away.

"Beg me for it."

"Please, Chad...I need to come. Please may I come," Blaine husked out and grunted in frustration as the ministrations to his ass stopped only to be transferred onto his cock as Chad pushed him into a doggy position and swallow his cock while lying on his back under Blaine. Grabbing Blaine's hips he urged him to thrust, his fingertips tickling his hole each time Blaine thrust up. Within minutes Blaine was shooting down his throat, Chad pulled back so he could taste the sweet load. Blaine moaned one last time and fell to the side, his chest heaving a fine sheet of sweat over his slim body.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers