Chad and Blaine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"Damn..." Blaine shook his head in wonder and shuddered, he was still getting aftershocks. When he and Chad had sex the orgasm was going to knock him out.

"Like that?" Chad asked lying down next to him.

"Mmm." Blaine reached down and tightly clasped Chad's cock, as he began stroking Chad rolled on top of him. It didn't take long, just a few strokes and Chad sprayed all over Blaine's stomach, Chad winked and slipped down to lick his cooling come of Blaine's stomach, holding it in his mouth he moved up Blaine's body and kissed him hungrily sharing the sweet essence with the boy he loved. Their kisses grew languid as they started to grow tired from their shared passion.

Chad grinned and wrapped his arms around Blaine; they were almost asleep when a knock pounded on the door.

"Can we come in?" Nick asked through the door. Chad cracked his eyes open and pulled a sheet other the naked bodies.

"Sure."

Blaine felt the bed dip as Kyle and Nick sat on the edge of the bed, Kyle on his side and Nick on Chad's.

"What can we help you with?" Chad asked yawning and stretching.

"We just wanted to give you this map, the cottage is up in Zaleski State Forest, so you have plenty of hiking space," Nick said and handed over the beaten blue map over to them.

"I was actually thinking that we could go for our honeymoon," Chad said.

"Sounds nice," Blaine mumbled against his chest, his British accent getting thicker as he got sleepy, his eyes closed and his nose twitching a sign that he was about to fall asleep, seconds later he heard Blaine's quiet snore and chuckled.

"What did you do to the boy?" Kyle asked looking at Blaine's sleeping figure.

"Nothing you two haven't done believe me. He gets worn out easily." Chad grinned.

"So what's the sex like?" Nick wagged his eyebrows and grinned at Kyle, watching as Chad shifted and blushed gently.

"Have you two even..." Kyle arched his eyebrow as Chad sighed.

"No. He's not ready; he says he wants to wait until our wedding night."

"You don't mind?"

"Not really, I never actually thought I would be okay without having sex. But I love him so much; we have the rest of our lives to make love."

"That's why we're so proud of you," Kyle said.

"Well, treat him right and you two will go far." Nick smiled and pulled Kyle out of the room. Chad smiled and buried his nose in Blaine's hair; this Christmas had been by far the best.

*****

"What color scheme are you thinking?" Chad heard Katie asked as he walked into the living room the next morning.

"Well I was thinking red and black, red is my favorite color and black is Chad's."

"Yeah, I like that." Katie scribbled something in a notebook and stuck the pen in her mouth, Chad gaped at the amount of papers strewn across the floor, there were bridal magazines, cut outs from other magazines, newspaper articles and a lot of different other papers. Blaine's hair was styled like usual and his green eyes sparkled with happiness, he was wearing a red tight shirt with the slogan "Nobody knows I'm gay Shhh!" Chad shook his head and chuckled.

Blaine bit his lips and studied the papers; he wanted everything to be right. This was one day where all eyes were going to be on him and Chad so he wanted it to be perfect. Hearing a noise he looked up and swallowed, Chad was standing in the doorway wearing on a pair of tight black boxers that left nothing to the imagination, his hair was ruffled and he looked like he had a night of pure sex.

"Hi." Blaine smiled.

"Hey baby, what you doing?" Chad sat on the floor next to him crossing his legs.

"Planning. What do you think roses or black dahlias?" Blaine held up to photos of the flowers and he pointed to the second one.

"Really?"

"You choose whatever you want to babe." Chad kissed him gently on the lips and stood up.

"It's your wedding too." Blaine said and gazed up at Chad.

"I know sweetheart. If there is anything you're not sure about come and ask me okay?" Blaine nodded and Chad smiled. "Good, we need to go shopping."

"On Boxing Day?" Blaine asked incredulously looking at a picture of tuxes.

"What's Boxing Day, cookie?"

"Boxing Day is the second day of Christmas, duh, everybody in Britain celebrates it," Blaine explained as if talking to him as if he were simple.

"You're not in Britain anymore. The shops are open on Boxing Day." Chad shook his head as Blaine tore another picture up and threw in the trash.

"Why do you need to go shopping?" Blaine pointed at a picture and handed it over to Katie while turning to look at Chad.

"We need to get you some leathers, can't have you riding the bike unprotected."

"I don't like leather." Blaine shook his head as he stood up, his perfectly spiked hair bobbing as he did.

"You're going to look great in leather." Chad kissed him once more gently on the lips and left the room to get dressed.

Three hours later Blaine was pulling himself into a pair of super tight leather pants and a black and red leather jacket, opening the dressing room door he stood with a frown.

"Damn babe, I could fuck you right now," Chad said, eyeing up his crotch in the tight fabric.

"They're constricting." Blaine pouted and adjusted himself in the leathers.

"Can you walk in them?" Chad asked as he sat back in the overly stuffed red leather chair, his arms spread along the back of it.

"Well yeah...but,"

"Can you lift your leg enough to get on a bike?"

"Yes, but..." Blaine tried to say he didn't like leather, it made him sweat and he felt like his cock was pushed up inside his body.

"Then there is no arguing about this, Blaine. You need leathers if you're going to ride with me, they will keep you protected if we ever take a spill. Plus you look sexy as fuck in them."

"Can't I get them a size bigger?" Blaine asked hopefully but he knew the answer before it even came out of Chad's mouth.

"No. They look perfect the way they are. Now stop whining."

"Pushy bastard," Blaine mumbled as he walked back into the dressing room to change.

"I heard that!" Chad yelled into the dressing room, "Now give them to me so I can pay."

Blaine grumbled as he handed over the tight clothes and slipped his less constricting clothes back on, sighing in relief. One week from today was the bachelor parties, Katie hadn't let him plan then saying to leave it up to her and her husbands. Were Nick and Kyle were involved it never ended well; he just hoped that there were no strippers at Chad's.

"Come on, Blaine, there are a few more shops I want to hit." Chad banged on the dressing room door and pushed it open, staring at Blaine as he finished getting dressed.

"Where the hell do you want to go now? You're like a fucking woman." Blaine grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, storming from the changing room and out the leather shop.

"Stop bitching, you love shopping," Chad said in a huff, following Blaine.

"It's cold out here. I want to go home." Blaine kicked the snow and scowled, he did love shopping but not with Chad, if Blaine saw something he liked the look of he would show Chad, for future reference, but as soon as Chad spotted it he bought it. It was pissing Blaine off in a big way.

"Then go home." Chad grabbed Blaine's elbow and spun him around in the street, Blaine scowled up at him and shook his hand off.

"Don't manhandle me; I've had enough of it in my life."

"Why are you so pissed off with me?" Chad asked confusing furrowing his brow.

"It's stupid." Blaine frowned and kicked the snow with his boots.

"Tell me anyway," Chad whispered and wrapped Blaine in his arms and kissing his head.

"Everything I see you buy for me," Blaine mumbled dropping his head into Chad's chest and wrapping his arms around him.

"Why are you pissed off at that?" Chad tilted his head up to look him in the eye.

"Because I don't like you buying everything for me, I can buy things on my own for future reference."

"I like spoiling you. You're my baby." Chad kissed his cheek and smiled, kissing his way down he landed a small kiss on Blaine's mouth.

"Mommy those boys are kissing." Blaine turned and cringed as he saw a little boy, he must have been about 6, pointing to them.

"Well that's what people do when there in love, Gary." The mother smiled at them as they passed and winked.

"Interesting," Chad said and turned back to Blaine. "Listen to me, I love spoiling you, but if you're that upset by it then I won't do it...much."

"Chad," Blaine whined, he was going to have to nip this behavior in the bud. Frowning he moved his hands under Chad's shirt and coat, placing his cold hands on his warm back. Chad jumped and hissed but didn't move away from the coldness at his back.

"I'm sorry but that is all I'm promising. We need to get you a pair of gloves." Chad kissed Blaine lightly on the lips and tugged him into a sex shop.

"Seriously? Don't we have enough at home?" Blaine whispered looking around the displays of lingerie, toys, DVD's and all the different things in the store. The walls were decorated in red velvet and there was three booths lined up at the back, each with a red light above, signaling that they were occupied.

"Yes, but this is not for us, it's for Thomas," Chad said pulling Blaine further into the shop, grabbing a basket on the way.

"Why Thomas?" Blaine had to admit he was a bit disappointed that they weren't getting a new toy to try out.

"Everyone needs a nudge, babe." Chad picked up a DVD and held it out to Blaine. "Look on the cover." Blaine sighed and took the DVD staring at the cover and shook his head.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?" Chad reached over his shoulder and pointed to the club in the background.

"Midnight? What about it?"

"Thomas is part owner of the club."

"So you mean...Thomas is in this?"

"You can see him skulking in the background but he's not the star."

"He's a really is a Dom," Blaine whispered as he gazed at the cover, he didn't believe Michael when he told Blaine he had a feeling Thomas was one. Midnight was the local BDSM club, he'd been past it a few times but he never knew Thomas owned it.

"Yeah, I think we should give it to Michael." Chad knew of Michael's preference of submitting since they had dated.

"So you want to give this to Michael in a hope that it gets them two together?" Blaine asked.

"Yes," Chad replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Good idea." Blaine handed Chad the DVD back and looked around the store.

"Seriously? You almost always hate my ideas," Chad said following Blaine around the store with a grin.

"I like this idea, Thomas and Michael need to get together." Blaine picked up a pair of blue silk boxers up and put in the basket. It's not like Chad would be buying them for Blaine, they were really for him, Blaine reasoned with himself.

Blaine smiled at Chad and kissed his cheek as he turned back to the merchandise he got a weird feeling prickle up his spine, like there was someone watching them, turning to look around the store he spotted nothing out of place.

"I'm glad you're finally coming around to my way of thinking," Chad said bringing Blaine back to the present. Blaine smiled tightly and finished his shopping so he could get home. When he got home he told Chad to put the bags in the bedroom as he went to find Thomas.

"You're not telling him are you?" Chad whispered.

"Huh? No, there is something I need to ask him."

Chad shrugged and went into the bedroom as Blaine made his way towards Thomas's bedroom knocking he waited for the gruff 'come in' and pushed the door open.

"What can I do for you, Blaine?" Thomas asked placing the book he was reading down on the bed and sitting up.

"Well...you're a PI right?"

"Yes, why?"

"I have a feeling someone is watching me...us, me and Chad I mean," Blaine said shakily as he sat on the edge of the bed, for a guest room it was really posh, Thomas was only staying for Christmas and new year then he was heading back to his condo.

"Why do you say that?" Thomas leant closer to Blaine and smiled gently at him when he hesitated. "I'm here to help you, Blaine."

"We were at...in a store, earlier and I felt like someone was watching me." Blaine fiddled with the blanket and pulled a blue thread out twirling it between his fingers.

"What store were you at?"

"A private one," Blaine whispered his cheeks flushing pink as he pulled another thread from the blanket.

"Ah...well maybe there was just someone looking at you both, you are a handsome boy Blaine."

"It didn't feel...right. If you know what I mean, it felt like someone had singled me out, there must have been about ten other people in that store."

"I'll tell Nick and Kyle, they may be able to help." Thomas pushed himself off the bed and opened the curtains, letting the sun shine into the dark room.

"Can we keep this between us four?" Blaine asked standing with Thomas at the window.

"You shouldn't keep secrets in a relationship, someone could get hurt." Thomas sounded like he was speaking for experience.

"Why do you say that?" Blaine asked curiously, placing his hand on Thomas's back.

"I just know," Thomas said. "I'll tell Nick and Kyle but I can't promise to keep it a secret, Chad needs to know. And you really should be the one to tell him." Thomas smiled and opened the window a crack the soft breeze ruffling his dark hair.

"Thank you, Thomas." Blaine turned towards the door. "One more thing before I leave."

"Hmm?" Thomas murmured his body still facing the window.

"You own Midnight right?" Blaine knew he was playing a risky game but he had to find out how Thomas really felt about Michael.

"How did you know?" Thomas asked finally turning to face him, a blush creeping up those strong cheekbones.

"Chad." Blaine shrugged and smiled. "I would keep an eye out for a young blue haired boy hanging about soon." Blaine opened the door and squeaked as a big hand landed on his shoulder.

"If you're talking about Michael, tell him to stay away from my club. He's not welcome." Thomas's voice had turned husky, a sign that he was either angry or aroused.

"Tell him yourself, Thomas," Blaine said, shaking the hand of his shoulder and left the bedroom, opening his bedroom door, grinning as he saw Chad spread out naked on the sheets his cock sliding between his fist.

"Hey, baby. Look what I have." Chad grabbed the dildo sitting next to him and waggled his eyebrows at him. "What do you say me and you have some fun."

"I think that is a very good idea." Blaine whispered and stripped his clothes off, crawling onto the bed, bending down to kiss Chad he licked along the seam and thrust his tongue inside, grounding his groin against Chad's, he jumped and screamed as a brick came smashing through their bedroom window.

"What happened?" Thomas asked storming into the room, his gaze taking in the naked men then the broken window.

"We don't know. We were making out when a brick came flying through the window," Chad said pulling the sheet up around them. Nick and Kyle came into the bedroom in only their boxers, taking in the same sight that Thomas had. Thomas went straight to the window and looked out it into the darkness, he frowned as he saw a shadow slink into the ally.

"Hold on," Thomas whispered and raced down the stairs and outside heading towards the ally, he grabbed a boy's wrist and pinned him to the wall. "What do you think you're doing?"

"It wasn't my idea," The boy whimpered as he was pushed further into the brick wall.

"Whose idea was it then?" Thomas shoved his against the wall again as the boy didn't speak.

"He said his name was Mac Bridden, stupid name right? He gave me $100 to do it, I really need the money mister," the kid cried out.

"What did he look like?" Thomas pulled the boy away from the wall and turned him around.

"Err...he had bad teeth and horrible hazel eyes, muscles, and he had greasy hair."

"Go," Thomas said and shoved the boy away, making his way back towards the house.

"What was it?" Blaine asked as he went into the living room.

"He said a man name called Mac Bridden paid him to do it." Thomas sat on the recliner and ran his hands through his hair, catching Blaine's pale face. "What is it?"

"It's Dean," Blaine whispered his hands shaking in fear, "Mac Bridden is an anagram for Dean McBride." "How did you know that?" Thomas asked, glancing at Blaine.

"He called himself that when he kidnapped me, said that it had a nice ring to it." Blaine leant back into Chad's arms drawing strength from his lover.

"Don't worry about it, we'll catch him, I will not allow that sorry excuse of a human being continue to hurt you. I can't believe we are even related, I'm so sorry for this Blaine," Nick said sadly and patted Blaine's shoulder, for some reason Blaine didn't think they would.

Blaine and Chad talked long into the night, Chad swearing he would protect his love at all costs. But as Blaine listened to Chad snore a feeling of dread enveloped him.

"What do want to do when we're finished with school?" Blaine asked over breakfast the next morning, he was still shook up over the previous events.

"Hmm? Oh, I want to be a cop or a PI." Chad said as he swallowed a mouthful of toast.

"Keeping in the family business?" Blaine took a swig of orange juice and sighed, he didn't like the idea of Chad being out on the streets.

"Something like that, What about you?"

"Either child care or working with the elderly." Blaine stood and filled the sink with water and bubbles.

"Suits you." Chad spread jam then chocolate spread on his toast.

"That is disgusting." Blaine shook his head and smiled.

"Mmm." Chad murmured as he made a show of putting it in his mouth and chewing the sticky piece of bread, Blaine turned back to the sink laughing.

"Do you ever want kids?" Blaine asked his eyes on the bubbles.

"Never thought about it."

"Oh..." Blaine whispered, if he had never thought about it then obviously Chad had never wanted kids.

"Do you?" Chad asked as he wrapped his arms around Blaine's waist.

"Hmm? No." Blaine shook his head and bit his lip.

"Liar."

"Why ask if you know the answer then?"

"I want to hear you say it." Chad nuzzled the side of his neck and started sucking gently.

"I've always wanted kids." Blaine admitted resting his head on Chad's shoulder.

"We'll talk about it in a few years, when we're settled and have a house of our own." Chad mumbled against his neck, soothing his tongue over the bruise. Sure, he liked kids enough, but he didn't think he'd ever be ready to have them of his own, he thought being gay he would never have the chance. Now Blaine had bought the subject up it made him think, did he really want kids? He knew he had disappointed Blaine with his answer, only time would tell. Truth be told he didn't think he'd be ready to share Blaine's affection for a very long time to come.

"Mmm, okay." Blaine was like jelly in his arms and it made Chad smile.

"Let's go back to bed."

"Yes." Blaine nodded then laughed as Chad swooped him up to take him upstairs. The boys spent the rest of the day in bed.

*******One Week Later*******

"Bachelor party!" Kyle yelled that night, hooking his arm around Chad's neck and grinning.

"Who's going with Blaine?" Chad asked, he already knew but he wanted to divert the party for a little while, still concerned about leaving his fiancée for the night.

"Katie, Michael and Thomas." Kyle said pulling Chad into his bedroom to change. "You already know that, stop trying to dodge the party."

"Right." Chad nodded and changed into his black jeans and a black shirt. Kyle handed him a badge and grinned widely. Chad looked down a smiled 'last night of freedom'. "You can't expect me to wear this."

"Why not?"

"I'm not getting married to a woman; he's not going to be a burden."

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers