Chad and Blaine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"Put it on." Chad sighed and pinned the badge to his shirt, trudging out the door he saw Blaine shimming into his black skinnies in Thomas's room, swallowing he walked towards it.

"Hell no." Chad was pulled back by Kyle by his wrist. "I am not waiting around all night so you can drool over your boy."

"Why not?" Chad whined turning to watch Blaine button his shirt up, covering up that beautiful expanse of pale skin, then bending to tie his boots, giving Chad a perfect view of his heart shaped ass.

"Because when you start something you don't stop until Blaine is screaming."

"Fair point." Chad turned to face Kyle. "I just need to do one thing." Before Kyle had a chance to complain Chad turned and rushed into Thomas's room and grabbed Blaine, landing a deep passionate but quick kiss on his lips, breaking free he grinned down at Blaine. "Just wanted to say bye."

"Mmm, that was a nice goodbye." Blaine whispered gazing up at him with lust filled eyes.

"I'll see you later." Chad kissed him once more before leaving the room. "Okay let's go." Kyle and Nick took him to a strip club. "I promised Blaine no strip club."

"We're not here for that, there is a club behind it, it's called Under 21."

"Why are you two allowed in there then?"

"Because we know the manger." Nick took him to the club and grinned, they spent the hours dancing and partying.

"Katie! Chad said no strippers!" Blaine yelled over the loud music as a sexy policeman came out from behind the pink curtain, turning to Michael he scowled. "You should have known better, Chad is going to go mad."

"It's all for a good cause," Michael said distractedly, his gaze directed at Thomas who watched the stripper parade around the stage. Sighing Blaine shook his head and turned to watch the man dance and shimmy his stuff until he was down to wearing a small silver thong and was on Blaine's lap.

"Congratulations, Blaine," a British accent whispered in his ear, he looked up and gasped as the hat was pulled away from his face, revealing his best friend from the UK.

"Ollie," Blaine squealed and wrapped his arms around the almost naked man.

"Hey, sweetheart, how are you?" Ollie asked hugging back, Thomas had phoned Ollie and asked him to do one favor for him, here was the result. Thomas had gotten the number off of Chad who had gotten the number from Blaine's diary. Not a good idea. Thomas watched as the two exchanged words and hugs.

For the next several hours Ollie and Blaine caught up, well Blaine gushed about Chad and Ollie listened while, everybody else groaned and tried to remind the smitten boy that this was a party. Blaine just shrugged them off and continued to talk about the love of his life.

"I need to use the bathroom." Blaine said as he stood and headed towards the toilets, unzipping his pants was the furthest he got as a cloth was smothered over his face and the sickly smell of chloroform entered his nostrils.

Chad was heading home when he got a phone call of Thomas. "Hey bro, how is my fiancée doing?" as silence greeted his he started to worry. "Thomas?"

"He's gone, Chad."

"What do you mean he's gone?" Chad whispered panic entering his body and making him shiver.

"He went to the toilet and never came back, we went looking and he wasn't in there. Don't worry baby brother we'll find him."

Thomas silently prayed they found him because he had a very bad feeling Dean had finally caught up with Blaine.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers