Chad and Jen...and Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers

She was nearly asleep when lightning flashed in the distance once again. She pulled the sheet and covers up over her head with a start. She was groggy enough that she began to relax again when another streak of lightning lit up the sky, followed by a loud boom of thunder that shook the house. She leapt out of bed and unsteadily hurried across to the master bedroom without the robe, and crawled in bed next to her sister, snuggling close for safety. Jennifer was asleep, and soon Joy was, too.

Chad switched the television to a news channel as he finished his glass of wine. He was feeling guilty because he had admired his sister-in-law's body - to the point of being aroused. Was he some kind of a perv for getting aroused by his own sister-in-law? How much was it Joy's responsibility? She was the one who obviously wanted to exhibit her body to him. He tried to get engrossed in the news, but the dialogue in his mind prevented him from paying attention. Just then the power went out, and the house went instantly into black darkness. Oh, well. He had had enough to drink and it was late enough that he ought not have any problem sleeping. He knew his way through the house, so with minimal effort he found the stairs, climbed them, and went into the master bedroom. He cautiously found his way to the edge of the king-sized bed, stripped out of his pajamas, and crawled under the sheet.

He felt the smooth, soft skin next to him. "Good night Jen," he said with slurred speech, as he patted Joy's naked hip, rolled on his side, and went to sleep.

Joy was drunk, but not asleep. She lay next to her sleeping sister Jen, and now Chad had come to bed and thought she was Jen. She would wait until Chad went to sleep, then sneak back to the guest room before anyone realized what was going on. But...she fell asleep, too.

Chad awoke a few hours after falling asleep. He needed to pee. He could tell that the electricity was still out because the streetlights were dark, as was the alarm clock on the nightstand. He was still a little tipsy from the wine, but managed to find the toilet, pee, and come back to bed. He laid on his side and snuggled up against his wife...so he thought. She was sleeping soundly. His sister-in-law's outfit and behaviors had definitely aroused him, in addition to the new teddy that Jen had bought. As he lay next to her, he cupped Joy's right breast with his left hand. The thoughts of his arousal earlier in the evening lingered, and he petted the breast softly Chad loved the look and feel of Jen's cunny since she had started getting the Brazilian waxes. He moved his hand lower, until he was petting her pubic area. It felt smooth and inviting. So very smooth. He loved it that way! With one finger he parted her bald outer lips and lightly moved it between her inner labia. A few times, through the years, he had awakened her this way in the night and had drowsy sex. This would be one of those nights. She seemed to be sleeping soundly, as he lazily slid his fingertip into her. Chad was totally erect now, and it felt very good. He moved a little so that his erection pressed against Jen's hip. He had responded to her new lingerie (and her sister's), and wanted sex with his wife.

His finger was becoming moist as he softly slid it in and out of her. She was really, really wet. He'd wake her this way, have sleepy sex, then fall back to sleep. He took his time, fingering her slowly so as not to startle her, and also to get her as wet as possible so he could enter her easily. She unconsciously spread her thighs a little.

Joy was having a deliciously erotic dream. She was in a dark room somewhere, and someone was playing with her coochie. Someone was sliding a finger in and out of her, brushing against her clitoris. It felt so good. So real. She could smell perfume. Was it a woman fingering her in the deram? She didn't care. She knew she was sleeping. In her dream she was being fondled by someone to her left. And there was someone else to her right. She could hear breathing, and felt the warmth of skin. She knew the dream was safe, and she didn't feel afraid at all.. And she knew she wanted it to go on. The finger kept slowly sliding in and out. Her pelvis began to rock a little in her dream.

In her dream, Joy moved her left arm and hand to feel who was to her left. It was definitely a man. She moved her hand across his abdomen and found his erection. It felt stiff and warm in her hand. Joy knew she was dreaming. She had been so horny, and wanting to be filled by a stiff man so much that she was dreaming about it.

Chad groaned softly when the hand he thought was Jen's found his rigid cock and wrapped around it. It felt very, very good. She slowly stroked it a few times, then moved down and massaged his balls a while. He continued to slide his finger in and out of the smooth cunny, and she was starting to rock her pelvis a little. Was she awake yet? She was probably still between sleep and wakefulness. He always thought it was sweet to have sleepy-sex, with one or both of them barely awake.

The rocking of her pelvis increased, and he felt her muscles contract rhythmically around his finger. In her dream, Joy was having a sweet, gentle orgasm. Mmmmm...it was so nice. She felt her wetness drool out. She felt as though she was floating on a cloud of pleasure. Mmmmmm.... Joy fondled Chad's erection a little longer, then rolled onto her right side. His finger slid out of her in the process, and she curled up ready to go back to sleep. There was a woman to her right. She smelled her perfume more strongly. She explored with her hand and found a breast. Yes, it was a woman. She lazily let her hand rest on the woman's breast, gave it a squeeze, felt the nipple begin to stiffen, then began to drift completely to sleep.

Chad was still very aroused, though. Even though his wife had just had a gentle orgasm, and had stroked him for awhile, he needed a full release. He turned onto his right side also, and began to pet her bottom, She had her knees flexed, and he found the cleft between her labia again. She was very wet and slippery there. He slipped two fingers into her, and slid them in and out again. Then he positioned himself so he could enter her from behind. There! He was in just the right position to push the tip of his erection into her. Just a little way. It felt so good. Chad was determined to enjoy Jen and ejaculate inside her.

The dream returned. This time, the man was entering her coochie with his hard dick. Oh, it felt even better than when he had dreamily used his finger to pleasure her. He felt him urge her to change positions with his hand. Then she heard Chad say, "Move your hips back against me, Jen, so I can fuck you." Her eyes were suddenly open wide. Even though the sensations were definitely dreamy, she definitely heard a real voice, felt a real hand, and a very real cock partially inside her. It was Chad! Oh shit! And that meant that the woman whose breast her hand rested on was her sister Jen!

"Oh...my...God!" Joy said in a near inaudible whisper.

"You like it baby?" Chad asked. "C'mon sugar, move your hips back a little more for me."

It did feel irresistibly good to feel a man inside her. Jen was snoring lightly, the room was completely dark, and Chad thought he was having sex with his wife. There was no way to get up now and quietly get out of the bedroom with no one noticing. And...he was already partially inside her. Joy moved a little more, rocking her hips forward, giving Chad easier access. He was able to push deeper inside her. Her heart pounded so hard that she was sure she could hear it. The combination of pleasure and fear of getting caught combined to an extreme level.

Chad moved his free left hand to pull Joy's hips against him so he could penetrate her even more deeply. The angle of their union was such that the head of his penis kept sliding over Joy's G-spot. It was making her feel she could orgasm again.

The conversation inside Joy's thoughts continued. 'OK, I'm about to cum from my brother-in-law fucking me. I'm lying between him and my sister, and he thinks it's her. How the fuck did this happen?' She rocked her hips back against him, intensifying the sensations. Surely he would ejaculate soon, and, with any luck, he would fall asleep afterward. As she felt her own orgasm build, she squeezed her pelvic muscles strongly around his hard cock. She couldn't help from saying "Mmmmmm...." very softly.

Chad quickened his pace. He knew he was about to ejaculate. He held onto her hip hard, and tried to get just a little deeper inside her. Joy arched her lower back forward, helping him a little more with penetration.

Chad began to erupt inside Joy in waves of pleasure. The semen rushing up the shaft and into her tight cunny caused intense, wonderful sensations.

Her squeezing and the friction against her g-spot and the feeling of Chad shuddering in his orgasm combined to bring her to her own orgasm. Chad felt her muscles contract again - involuntarily this time - as he tried to empty himself completely inside her. A few more thrusts and he felt himself start to become limp. "That was awesome, Jen." Chad spoke softly. "I love you."

As he deflated, his penis slipped back out of Joy. Her orgasm had been awesome, partly because of the circumstance, partially because she had not had a man inside her for a long while, partially because of the estrogen cream, and partially because of the mistaken identity. She had held back screaming, and had hoped that Jen would not awaken to her suppressed groans.

Chad sleepily rolled onto his back. Joy knew she must stay awake long enough for Chad to go to sleep, then return to the guest room.

Once she felt Chad was soundly sleeping, she scooted to the foot of the bed and carefully found her way through the dark back to the guest bedroom. Joy made it to the bed, and got under the sheets. Her heart was still racing because of what had just happened. She felt physical satisfaction as well as excitement about what had taken place. But what would happen once Chad and Jen figured it out? Or would they? Chad didn't realize it wasn't his wife he was having sex with, and Jen had been soundly asleep - so Joy hoped. Would she be the only one who knew? With those questions in mind, Joy fell asleep.

The alarm on Chad's phone sounded at 6. The alarm clock near the bed was blinking; the power had come back on during the night. He had a round of golf to play this morning. As he shaved and showered he thought of how great the sleepy-sex had been last night. He smiled. He toweled off and got dressed.

Chad walked over to Jen's side of the bed. "I'm going to pick up Brad now," he whispered, as he kissed her on the forehead. Jen blinked her drowsy eyes a few times.

"OK, dear. Have fun golfing. I'm going to sleep a few more hours," Jennifer said softly.

"You were awesome last night," Chad said. "That was some really steamy sex." he said, kissing her on the forehead again, then getting up to leave.

Chad was already down the stairs by the time his comment registered with Jennifer. 'Really steamy sex'? she wondered drowsily. She remembered modeling for Chad - both her and Joy. She dimly remembered them helping her into bed. Jennifer remembered that she had had quite a lot to drink. She wrinkled her brow as she wondered if she had been so out of it that Chad had been able to have sex with her without her remembering it. Oh, well, she must have, she thought, as she returned to sleep.

Jennifer's eyes opened abruptly. She hadn't drunk that much. Not to the point of being completely unaware of sex - especially sex that Chad said was extra 'steamy'! She sat upright. This didn't make sense to her.

She and Joy had both modeled very revealing lingerie for Chad. Was there some way that Chad had had sex with Joy, without realizing it? No, that wasn't possible...was it? Then Jen remembered that she had felt a hand on her breast in the night. She sighed, and concluded that she must have had sex with Chad. She reached down and touched herself. There was no dried semen on her smooth mound or between her thighs. She inserted a finger into herself, and felt nothing other than her own normal moistness. She then moved her hand over the sheet, but felt no dampness or residue from ejaculation. Maybe Chad dreamed it - after all, he had watched her and Joy model provocative lingerie shortly before bedtime. That must be it, she concluded. Chad had dreamed of having sex with her.

She noticed the blinking numbers on the alarm, and realized that the power must have gone out in the night. Could Chad have had sex with her sister in the pitch darkness? For certain Chad thought he had had sex with her, or he wouldn't have said what he had. How odd. The sun was up, and she was awake, so Jen got up and started her day.

Joy awoke with the sunrise. She instantly remembered what had happened last night. Oh, God, she hoped no one ever found out but her! She definitely wasn't going to bring up the subject to either Jennifer or Chad. She felt guilty about it...and yet...it had felt so very good to have sex. Real sex - not just masturbating. As she remembered how good it had felt, she quickly became aroused. Joy reached down and was instantly reminded that she had had a Brazilian wax yesterday. It felt different when she began petting herself. She couldn't help teasing herself with her fingers. She spread her thighs apart, and used the fingers of each hand to spread her smooth outer lips apart widely. She noticed a few patches of dried cum as she moved her fingers over her skin. Her hormonally-heightened state, combined with the smoothness of her vulva, made the sensations delightful. Next she used her fingers to gently tug on her inner labia. As she recalled the feeling of Chad's erection sliding in and out of her, Joy pushed two fingers inside herself. She was very wet. She could still feel some of Chad's cum inside her Joy curled her fingers in such a way that when she slid them in and out, they pressed on her g-spot. With the fingers of her other hand she began to rub her clitoris side to side, and moaned aloud with pleasure. In only a minute, Joy's hips and legs were shuddering with orgasm.

As the rush of pleasure subsided, Joy got out of bed. On the floor next to the bed was a little pile of lingerie. Stockings, garter belt, panties and bra were in a crumpled heap. She smiled and shook her head as she remembered modeling for Chad. And sitting in such a way that he could admire what she was - and wasn't wearing. And remembering that he had helped her with her stockings because she had been so tipsy.

As she showered, Joy seriously hoped Jen and Chad would never know what had happened. She hadn't intended for it to happen - it was an accident. But once she did realize what was going on, she just couldn't stop. As she soaped herself, she allowed herself to have the thought that she'd wish it could happen again. It wouldn't, of course, but she could fantasize....

"Oh, that coffee smells wonderful," Joy said as she entered the kitchen. She watched her sister's face for any hint that she might have found out about last night. "What kind is it?"

"It's some kind from Kenya. Yeah, it's really good. I like the earthy smell of it," Jennifer answered, as she poured a cup for her sister.

"Did you know the power went off last night?" Joy asked.

"Yeah, I could tell this morning. The clocks were all blinking. Must have been off for hours. It must have been pitch black for a few hours. Guess that storm was pretty strong. I slept through it; how about you? Did you sleep OK?"

Joy took a sip of the dark coffee, and nodded shyly. "Off and on. It woke me, but eventually I got back to sleep."

"Guess I had more to drink last night than I realized. I can't remember getting into bed." Jennifer paused as she sipped her coffee, looked carefully at Joy, then continued, "Evidently, I was so out of it that I don't even remember having had sex with Chad."

Joy instantly blushed.and turned her head toward the left.

"So that's why I don't remember it," Jennifer accused, raising her voice. "You had sex with Chad!" she said, abruptly standing up from the table, glaring at Joy.

"Let me explain," Joy offered apologetically.

"What's to explain? Did you or didn't you have sex with Chad last night?"

"Well...he had sex with me...."

"Don't give me that double-talk! You fucked my husband last night! How could you?!" Jen was shouting now.

"OK, wait. Let me explain," Joy pleaded. "He thought it was you, and not me," she blurted out.

Jennifer glared at her sister, as she remembered what Chad had said. He didn't know it was Joy - he thought it was her. "You tricked him!"

"No, I didn't trick him," Joy said defiantly. "Just let me explain, OK?"

Taking a deep breath in an effort to calm herself, Jen finally said, "OK. Tell me what happened."

With that, Joy began to recount the evening. Of her and Chad helping Jennifer into bed. Of Chad helping her into bed in the guest room, then going back downstairs to watch TV. And of the thunder and lightning frightening Joy so much that she ran across the hall to snuggle with her sister...and fell asleep.

"OK," Jen said calmly, as she poured herself more coffee. "So, what next? You fall asleep in bed next to me, and I'm totally oblivious...so then...how did...oh, wait a minute...the power went out.... So...Chad couldn't watch more TV...so he came to bed."

"Yeah, I guess so. All I know is that I thought I was dreaming. Really. I did. I couldn't see anything; everything was black. I thought I was sandwiched between two people, but I didn't know who. I dreamed that someone was sliding a finger in and out of my cunny...but as I awoke, I realized that Chad was fingering my cunny, for real. I'm really sorry, Jen, but I didn't know what to do. I knew Chad thought I was you. He called me 'Jen' a few times. There I was right between the two of you."

Jennifer listened patiently; Joy's story made sense.

"You know how I've been, Jen - I told you how horny I have been with the increase in hormones. Hell, I've been masturbating a couple of times a day - at least. So...yeah, I was woken up by Chad playing with my coochie. By the time I figured out I wasn't really dreaming, and knew that Chad thought I was you, it all combined together. He was laying next to my back - so even if there had been some light in the room, he didn't see my face. So, when he started to put his cock in me from behind, I let him. I know it's horrible, Jen, but that's what happened. I'm really sorry. Really. I wasn't trying to do anything. Really. And Chad wasn't 'cheating' on you - he thought I was you."

Jen got up from the chair again, and stared out the window in silence for a while. As she reviewed what Chad had said, the power outage, and what Joy was saying, it all fit. Except for Joy not jumping out of bed as soon as she realized she wasn't dreaming, it all made sense. She couldn't really be angry with Chad - he didn't know. How angry could she be at Joy, considering the circumstances?

She returned to the table, and said matter-of-factly, "Tell me about it. Tell me how he fucked you."

Joy was surprised that Jennifer would want to know, and her face expressed that surprise.

Jennifer resumed, "Look, I can't be pissed at Chad - because he was clueless, right?"

Joy nodded.

"And, considering how it all happened, I guess I can't be too upset with you," Jen said with a small smile. "So, tell me about it. I mean, there's a part of me that thinks this whole thing is kind of...you know...arousing."

"Arousing?" Joy questioned.

"Yeah, I think it is. What'd you do? Did you play with his cock while he was fingering you?"

Joy didn't know whether to be embarrassed or not. "Yes, it felt good to touch a man, and I did stroke him and play with his balls."

Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers