Chad and Jen...and Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard that, sexy woman. I'm heading your way," Chad said, moving in that direction. "I hope I don't walk into a wall - my dick will hit first!" he chuckled. "Don't want to give the little guy a concussion." He continued toward where he had heard the sound, and bumped into the arm of the sofa near where Joy sat.

Joy heard him and felt the slight bump against the sofa. In the dark, she reached out for him, and found one of his well-muscled thighs. Without making a sound, she explored his thigh with one hand.

Jen stared at the black-and-white images on the monitor. She zoomed the one that showed her the best angle, and made it fill the entire screen. Wow!, she thought, as she gazed intently. This is awesome! Her husband stood still, his erection occasionally twitching, as her sister moved her hand up his thigh to feel his buttocks, then around the front. Jennifer softly gasped as she watched her sister take hold of her husband's rigid member. She felt tingling and warmth in her groin. This was so hot!!

Joy used her right hand to slowly pump Chad's cock. She couldn't see a thing, of course, but knew the general location of the cameras, so she smiled and used her left hand to wave to her sister, whom she knew would be watching. Jennifer waved back to the image on the monitor. She didn' t know why - and didn't care - it was definitely exciting to watch Joy and Chad. Jennifer grew all the more aroused.

Chad moaned softly as Joy continued to attend him with her hand. This whole idea of 'doing it in the dark' was appealing. It added...or rather took away a dimension of pleasure. With no sight...and essentially no sound...he was fully focused on his awareness of touch. And the touch was oh, so good!

Joy touched her clitoris, then easily slid a finger inside her most self. She needed stimulation, too. She would be sure she had at least one orgasm this evening.

Then she turned so that she could use both her hands on Chad. She continued to squeeze his erection, and slowly move her right hand up and down, while cupping his balls with her left. He gave a brief gasp when she began to massage his testicles. Joy wanted to torture him with pleasure...but didn't want him to ejaculate yet...definitely not yet. Even though she wanted to suck on him, there was no way she wanted him to ejaculate before she had had him inside her. It had felt SO good to have him sliding in and out of her cunny last night, and to orgasm with him inside her; she would make sure it happened again tonight in the dark. Jen said she could suck his dick, but that would have to wait.

She stopped massaging him, put her hands on his hips, and turned him around so he was facing away from her. Then she got up and stood behind him - between him and the arm of the sofa. Joy pressed her body against Chad's, firmly pushing her breasts into his back. The heat of his body felt so good against hers. She moved her hands over his shoulders, chest, and arms. His masculine scent made her nostrils flare slightly.

Jen switched cameras, to get the best possible view of this new position. She was so aroused that she could feel her moisture drizzle onto the towel she was sitting on. Watching her sister with her husband was making her so hot! She wanted to touch herself, but wanted more to keep the cameras focused at the best angles.

Chad reached his hands back and cupped Joy's bottom. As he did, she moved her hands down to find his excited genitals again. As he sensually caressed her bottom, she attended to his erection. Their bodies swayed side-to-side slightly as they each enjoyed the other's touches. Chad savored the pleasure of her hands as she fondled him from behind. Joy loved the feeling of Chad kneading her buttocks, and pulling them apart.

Chad released his hold on Joy's ass, and began to turn toward her. Joy was certain that she could not fool Chad if she let him kiss her mouth - her body was nearly the same as Jen's, but their mouths were different enough that he'd surely know. So as she released her hold on Chad's cock, she turned as he turned, keeping some part of her skin next to his the entire while. Once they turned, she pressed her bottom back against his erection. Chad slid his hands to Joy's breasts and began squeezing them. Oh it felt good.

Jen's eyes moved from one camera view to another. The set up was working great, and she was recording it all. She zoomed and rotated each one for the most advantageous view. Then she just had to touch herself. She was so very horny watching the two of them She moved the laptop from her lap to the vanity, and turned toward it. Then she spread her thighs, and began to touch her cunny with one hand while kneading her breasts and squeezing her nipples with the other. What she was watching on the cameras was making her ache for a release.

Joy bent forward a bit and put both hands on the arm of the sofa. Chad knew exactly what to do. He momentarily let go of her breasts. With one hand he found her wet opening, and with the other aligned the head of his cock between her slippery lips. Then he took hold of her hips and shoved himself all the way inside her with one thrust. The suddenness and the force and the angle triggered an immediate orgasm within Joy. She instantly felt the familiar flood of sensations spread through her body. Chad felt her muscles spasm around his cock. He withdrew partway, gripped her hips harder, and drove all the way inside her again, as the paroxysms washed over her. He felt and heard his balls slap against her backside as he continued to pump deeply in and out of Joy.

Jennifer was moving two fingers inside herself, and wishing for something bigger to fill her. She reached for her hairbrush, and easily slid the handle of it inside her. With her other hand she began to rapidly massage her clitoris. It didn't take long before she began to feel the familiar tension and trembling that builds before an orgasm. She watched as Joy's body testified that she was orgasming, while Chad rammed into and out of her. Then, Jen's own orgasm started. She and her sister were having an orgasm at the same time...because of the same man!

Joy gripped the arm of the sofa tightly as she shuddered with the last involuntary orgasmic quake. THAT was amazing! Chad slowed the pace of his thrusting as post-orgasmic relaxation washed over Joy. As she regained some of her composure, she knew that Chad had not ejaculated yet. Now would be the time to take him into her mouth. As he pulled back to thrust again, she changed her position, so that he slipped out of her satisfied cunny. She straightened up, found his hand, and led him to sit on the sofa.

Jennifer watched the cameras and saw Chad's still rigid cock waggle up and down as Joy led him to sit. Her sister was doing just what she would have done. Her own orgasm had released her tension, but she wanted more. Maybe another one? She wanted to feel Chad, too.

In the black darkness, Joy knelt between Chad's knees and found his erection with her hands. She opened her mouth and took his cock inside it. The taste of her own wetness on him, combined with his musty smell, and the size of the head of his dick were more than enough incentive to try to suck him until he ejaculated.

As Joy's head began to bow up and down to take Chad as deeply into her mouth as possible, Jennifer readjusted camera angles to get the best view. Chad's head was leaning back against the sofa, and he was obviously enjoying her sister's mouth. Jennifer watched intently, as various thoughts converged in her mind. She had already admitted that it was totally arousing to watch another woman - her sister - have sex with her husband. It didn't actually make sense to her, but she had just masturbated because the sights turned her on so much. Then again, she had just watched her husband fuck her sister...and now her sister was giving her husband a blow-job! Then feelings of jealousy began to arise within her. Not the catty, hateful kind of jealousy. Not even the wounded feelings sort of resentfulness. But feelings of envy. Yes, that was it. Envy. Of yearning to be with Chad - of wanting his cock inside her, instead of Joy. She stared at the monitor, watching Chad's erection slide in and out of her sister's mouth. Joy was having the real thing, and Jen was only watching on her monitor. She decided she wanted his swollen cock inside her, too.

When Jennifer turned on the light switch, Chad was instantly blinded. As he tried to adjust his eyes to the light, his mind raced. Joy must have come back downstairs, and there he and Jen were in the middle of sex. The woman he thought was Joy began walking slowly toward the sofa. Chad held up one hand to shield his eyes from the light. His wife was sucking him off, and his sister-in-law was coming closer and closer. Joy's eyes had been closed, and her head was buried in Chad's crotch when Jennifer turned on the lights, so she hardly had noticed, until Chad tentatively said, "Um...honey...your sister is here." He didn't know whether he wanted the action to stop or not. It was all kind of sexy to him.

Just after he said that, his eyes adapted to the light, and he could see that Joy was really Jen! Which meant.... Holy shit!

His wife stood there in front of him with nothing but a sexy smile. Chad glanced quickly at the head in his lap, then back at his wife. His mouth was open in confusion. It took a few seconds of disbelief for the reality of the situation to register. When Joy released him from her mouth and casually said, "Hi Jen," he began to realize that the sisters had worked out some sort of conspiracy. "I guess you must want a turn now," Joy said half-heartedly.

Chad looked at his wife with a questioning expression on his face. He was baffled at Jen's smile, and her reply to her sister. "Yes, it was great watching you two, but I got so turned on that I want to play, too." She took a seat next to Chad.

Joy slid her mouth down and up Chad's erection one more time as Jen watched, then she got up and sat on the other side of Chad.

"What the hell's going on?" Chad finally asked.

The sisters took turns explaining the mistaken identity last night, and their scheme to set things up this evening. As Chad listened, his erection mostly subsided.

Jennifer said in a sultry manner, "I have really good videos of this, guys. We can watch them some time."

"Jen, have you lost your mind?" Chad asked, still in disbelief.

"Look, sweetheart, let's talk this out a little. First of all, this started with a mistake. You thought you were fucking me last night, and you loved it, right?"

Chad nodded

"You didn't plan it and neither did Joy."

"Right," Chad and Joy agreed.

"It wasn't your fault in any way. I am not pissed with you in the least. And...Joy got off. And she confessed to me...so that was all good. I'm all good with it. Really."

"But..." Chad began to protest. Jennifer put a finger to his lips to quiet him.'

"Naturally I was upset at first, but then realized that I wished I could have watched... I never imagined that kind of thing, but the more I thought about it, the more I wished I could have watched you two fucking. So... we set up the camera scheme for tonight. And, you participated without knowing it...so you're still not guilty of anything. We set you up."

"But I still..." Jen shushed her husband again.

"Look, Joy has been a horny-toad with her new hormones. She already told us that. You fucked her...and you liked it." He smiled sheepishly. "She liked it. And I liked it. I got so aroused watching you two that I changed the plans...and here I am."

"But..." Jen put her finger to Chad's lips again.

"So...I think...while Joy is here...because we all benefit - even though you didn't realize who you were benefitting with - that we can all have a good time. I thought I would mind...but I realized that I really don't mind that you have sex with Joy while she's here. I'd just like to watch...and participate."

Joy was beginning to feel all tingly again. Chad's erection began to swell once more.

"OK with both of you?" Jennifer asked.

Joy giggled and said, "Oh, definitely it's OK with me!"

Chad's erection was once again fully stiff. "Yeah, it's OK with me...I guess....just as long as you're not going to get pissed off later and hold this against me."

"Oh, honey, I promise. As long as I get the benefits I want, I won't ever complain once," Jennifer answered, as she reached his erection and began to fondle it.

As she slowly slid her hand up and down Chad's stiff shaft, Joy began moving her hand over his chest and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Besides," Jennifer continued, "you know how horny Joy is. If she can have sex with you, she won't be likely to hang out in some bar and go home with some creep."

Chad silently thought for several seconds. "Well...I guess you may be right about Joy. She doesn't know any guys around here, and, yeah, as horny as she is, after a couple of drinks, she might just get herself into a risky situation. So...I'm good with it."

He kissed Jennifer on the mouth, then kissed Joy.

"Let's get more comfortable," Jennifer said, as she released her grip on Chad's erection.

The sofa in the basement was the new style with seat cushions 34-inches square, thick removable back cushions, and a well-padded back, with rolled arms and back. When the back cushions were removed it was about as wide as a twin bed. They tossed the large cushions onto the floor.

"Lick me," Jennifer invited Chad, in a sultry, almost demanding voice.

"Gladly," he said with a smile.

Jennifer lay on her right side, her back against the sofa back, with her left leg bent at the knee, and her hip cocked. She had propped a throw-pillow under her head.

"Mmmm, that way," Chad said knowingly. With that he lay down facing his wife, his head near her crotch, and his crotch near her head. Jennifer's labia were spread open because of the position of her thighs. Chad could see her wetness. His erection was near his wife's mouth, and he felt the tip of her tongue flicking over his little opening. With Chad and Jennifer lying the way they were, there was a small ledge left where Joy decided to sit. It wasn't all that comfortable for her, but she wanted to watch as much as she could. She pressed her hip against the small of Chad's back, rested a hand on the sofa near his shoulder, and leaned forward to look, her breasts brushing against Chad's left hip.

Feeling Joy's warm flesh press against his reinforced to Chad that Joy would be a spectator as he and Jennifer would tend to each other with their mouths and hands. Chad scooted a little nearer to his wife so he could lick her, and Joy claimed a little more of the ledge of the sofa.

Chad used the tip of his tongue to lick the moisture from between Jennifer's lips. Delicious. They were rosy and swollen with arousal. She moaned as his tongue traced the gap between her labia.

Chad spread her labia even further with the second and third fingers of his right hand. Jennifer was so slippery and wet that they easily slid inside her. He flicked the tip of his tongue over her swollen clitoris as he slid his fingers slowly in and out of her. Jennifer groaned with pleasure. Slowly for now, is how he wanted to pleasure her.

Chad gasped as he felt his wife's lips close around the glans of his penis. So warm and wet and so very pleasurable. He gave a low moan as she took more of his cock into her mouth. His growls of pleasure were muffled because his face was placed against her mound. And when Jen moaned as Chad fingered and licked her, he could feel the vibrations transmitted on his cock.

Joy was positioned so she could watch each of them give pleasure to the other with their mouths, though it was easier to see her sister slide her brother-in-law's stiff erection in and out of her mouth. Jennifer began to toy with Chad's balls now. Each of them was moaning with sexual pleasure, and Joy's arousal was beginning to grow again.

Chad curled his fingers a little, so as to stimulate Jen's g-spot more directly. He knew that it drove her wild when he massaged that area while nibbling, licking, and sucking on her clitoris. As he massaged a little more firmly, and sucked her clitoris a little more vigorously, Jennifer began to rock her hips, pressing herself into his tongue and fingers.

He felt her suck him move vigorously, bobbing her head more rapidly, sliding her mouth up and down his shaft. He felt Jennifer begin to shudder as she felt her climax approach. She suddenly took her mouth off of him as she began to grunt and make guttural sounds aloud. Chad loved to make Jennifer cum. He continued to lick and suck on her clitoris, massaging her g-spot with his fingertips.

Joy seized the opportunity, literally, when Jennifer released Chad's cock from her mouth. Her sister's neck tilted back as she began to gasp and scream. Joy gripped Chad's wet dick with her left hand and began to pump it. At first Chad was surprised, but the touch was very welcome, and he was so close to orgasm, himself, that he rocked his hips to counter Joy's strokes.

As Jennifer began to scream, 'Oh, Chad! Oh God! Oh Chad! Ohhhh!', Chad felt himself reach the moment just prior to orgasm...with his sister-in-law's hand wrapped around his erection. The revelations of the evening were still spinning in his mind, but at the moment all he could think of was orgasmic release. He used his fingers rapidly within Jen's cunny, and continued to lick her clitoris as her orgasm overcame her. Then he shuddered and groaned and bucked as he felt the hot semen rise up through his shaft, and the sensations of ecstasy rush through his entire body.

Joy felt and saw the first stream of Chad's semen rush out the tip of his cock and splatter onto her sister's face. Some spurted into her open mouth, and some onto her forehead and cheek. God, this was exciting! She continued to pump Chad vigorously, aiming his jism onto Jennifer. Some went into her hair, more into her mouth as she screamed in her own orgasm, some onto her throat. Chad spurted and spurted...and spurted. Joy's pulse pounded in her head as she witnessed the orgasms of her sister and brother-in-law.

As Chad and Jennifer eached passed their climax, their bodies convulsed less and less. The contractions of Chad's penis subsided. Jennifer opened her eyes, and focused on her sister's hand wrapped around her husband's stiff member. Joy continued to pump Chad more slowly, milking every last bit of cum from him. Some of it had drooled onto her hand by now, but most of it was in Jennifer's hair and on her face. Joy had never witnessed this before - not for real - not counting video clips and photos of porn. It excited her immensely, and she wondered if Jen would mind if she licked Chad's semen from her hand...or even kissed some of it off her sister's face. Joy did, and Jennifer and Chad both thought it was hot.

For the next hour the three of them explored various combinations.

They all agreed that this arrangement was, at least once in a while, going to work out absolutely great!