Chad and Jen...and Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer began to feel aroused. "Did you suck him?"

"No, just used my hand on him while he fingered me. I came - just gently - while he was fingering me. Then he put the tip of his cock inside me. That's when I couldn't resist any more. I've been so horny, and I haven't had any dick for so long...and...I figured by then it was going to freak everyone out if I jumped out of bed just then - you would have known, and Chad would have known, and it would have been a big mess. It did feel good, and I wanted it bad."

"Did you cum again?" Jen asked, feeling her own groin moisten.

"Oh, yeah," Joy said, enthusiastically. "He's good - very good!"

"And he came...inside you?"

Joy nodded. "Yeah, it felt great. Then after he came, he rolled over and went to sleep, and that's when I sneaked back over to the guest room."

Jennifer's eyes and voice were lightly dazed as she mumbled "I wish I could have watched." She felt warm with arousal.

"Really?" Joy asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Really. It's arousing to imagine. I mean, I don't know, I think it's kind of sexy to imagine watching your man have sex with another woman. Have you ever thought what it would be like to watch people have sex - not like in a porn movie - but people you know?"

"Oooh, you know that's not a fair question to ask me when I'm this horny," Joy answered with a giggle.

"I never really thought about it much, but I think it would have been a huge turn-on to have watched the two of you - two people I really love - having sex. I wish there had been a camera running," Jennifer giggled back. She sat quietly staring into space a bit longer, then with a smile asked, "You think we could pull it off again? You think we could get Chad to do you again, without him knowing it's you, so I can film it?"

"You'd do that?" Joy asked in surprise.

Jennifer slowly nodded her head. "Wouldn't that be cool? I think it would be way cool. I can get a couple infrared cameras so it wouldn't matter if it was dark. Maybe I can convince Chad that one reason he thought the sex was so hot was because it was totally dark. That way, he might go for wearing a blindfold, even. I mean, the power isn't likely to go out like that again tonight. Oh, we could set it up in the rec room in the basement - it has no windows, so when the lights are out, it's totally dark!" Her heart pounded with excitement.

"Tonight? You want to try this tonight?" Joy asked.

"If you think you can stand to get fucked two nights in a row," Jennifer said mischievously, with a wink.

Joy laughed, and said, "Definitely no problem on my part!"

The two sisters talked about various ideas. As they did, they were both quite aroused at the possibilities. Jennifer knew that she could get a couple of wireless 'night-vision' cameras, and they would install them in strategic positions, and the images could be transmitted to a laptop. She was enough of a computer geek to know that the technology wouldn't be much of a problem at all. That would be the easy part. More difficult would be how to set things up for Chad in a believable way.

"OK, Chad is a guy, for certain - but not a stupid guy. We have to figure out how to set things up. Last evening was definitely not typical - I mean, we both modeled revealing lingerie for him - which was your idea!" Jennifer said, sticking her tongue out playfully at Joy. "I can handle the technical stuff with the cameras, but we've got to put our heads together on the set-up."

"Of course," Joy answered playfully. "There was modeling of barely-there lingerie, and wine, and me talking about being horny, and the storm and the black-out. I think using the rec room downstairs is a great idea - but how to get him to the point that he's willing without being suspicious? I mean, I think if we went shopping again today and wanted to model for him, it would be suspicious, don't you?"

"Definitely. So...what? Oh, I know! We could make it sort of a repeat of last evening with the meal and wine and all...then one of us could suggest that we all use the sauna. It's just off the game room. That'd be perfect!"

"Yeah," Joy answered. That'd work. We'll have a nice dinner - including wine, of course - and I can bring up my estrogen 'problem' again - only this time I'll go on about it and you can chime in, too. Then we can complain about some sore muscles - like if we rearranged the furniture in the basement today - and we'll all get into the sauna. Perfect!"

Jennifer went to the electronics store to pick up infrared cameras, which she would easily connect with her laptop. Joy tidied up the house, and got things ready for dinner. When Jen got back home, the two of them rearranged furniture in the rec room. The basement consisted of a spacious rec room, weight-room, large sauna, full-size bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower, and a couple of closets. The sauna and bath were very appealing features to Chad and Jennifer when they were looking for a house. The only drawback about the basement was that it was windowless - but that fit in perfectly with the sisters' scheming. They worked together to position cameras so they would not be noticed. Jennifer had gotten the wireless type that could be panned and zoomed from her laptop. The sisters had a wonderful time plotting - more fun than they had had together in years. By the time Chad returned from golfing, the plans had solidified and the cameras had been tested successfully.

Jennifer gave Chad a welcome-home kiss, and whispered into his ear. "Last night was really hot, wasn't it?" He nodded. "With it totally dark, it was sort of like an anonymous sex fantasy. Let's play again this evening." Chad kissed Jennifer again, and said, "OK", with a big grin.

Jennifer had prepared a lovely meal. She knew Chad liked seafood, so she had made shrimp cocktail and blackened tuna, as well as a mixed-green salad and fresh green beans. She had opened two bottles of Riesling wine, and chilled them. The meal began with listening to Chad talk about his rounds of golf, and what was new with his friends. The talked some about Joy's hopeful nervousness about her job interview in the morning, and how Chad and Jennifer would be glad if she could move close to them. Jennifer and Joy mentioned that they had rearranged some of the furniture downstairs, and that their muscles were aching, and that they were thinking of getting into the sauna after dinner.

Chad commented that they both seemed in a very good mood. Taking that as a cue, Joy spoke up and said that she was feeling much better. "My head definitely feels more clear, and my mood is brighter since increasing the hormones. Now if only I can get through this horniness; it's still driving me crazy. Last night I had the most vivid erotic dream - it was just like it was real. I mean, I have had several erotic dreams since the dose was increased - and even had mini-orgasms - but last night was unusually realistic."

"What was your dream, Joy?" Jennifer asked, as if on cue.

"Oh, I was in this really dark place - couldn't see a thing. Dreams are so strange. It was like I was asleep, then woke up, then went back to sleep. I dreamed someone was fingering my coochie. I couldn't figure out where I was, but I was between a man and a woman, and we were all naked. I couldn't see a thing, but felt one of the woman's breasts, and could feel the guy's erection." She paused to take a bite of food.

Jennifer raised an eyebrow, and asked, "You felt one of the woman's breasts? Like as in you noticed that the person in the dark had breasts, or like in you felt it up?"

"I'm pretty sure I was petting and squeezing her breast; I can remember I felt her nipple stiffen," Joy answered impishly.

Jennifer blushed.

"And what happened with the guy?" Jennifer asked, noticing that Chad had slowed down eating so he could listen.

"I was lying on my right side, and the guy was lying on his right side, and we were 'spooning'. Then he started rubbing my thigh and hips, and then he started fingering me. It felt like it was real - those damned hormones!" she said, with a little smile. Chad listened intently, and gave a sidelong glance at his wife, because of the similarities between Joy's dream and what they had done last night.

Joy continued, "Then he fucked me from behind. God, it was good! Funny how dreams can be - because it felt like there was a hot, hard dick inside me - which I haven't felt for a very long time. I swear I orgasmed really hard in my sleep, it seemed so real. And, I didn't wake up horny this morning, so I think I must have really orgasmed in the dream." Joy's description served to cause each one at the table to be somewhat aroused.

Jennifer said, "That sounds awesome, sis. Sounds very hot. Even the part about you playing with the woman's breast."

Chad cleared his throat, and uncertainly added, "Yeah, very steamy."

By the end of the meal, each one had begun to feel the warm glow of the wine.

While the table was being cleared and dishes washed, the sisters brought up their aching muscles again, and their intention to relax in the sauna.

"You want to join us, Chad?" Joy asked, as she refilled everyone's wine glass.

"Oh, nah, that's OK. You two can talk girl-talk."

"Oh, come on, Chad," Jennifer insisted. "You can see if you like how we rearranged the furniture, and we can all relax." She winked, then said, "And we might just talk girl-talk, anyway. I'm going to run downstairs and turn the sauna on; it'll take a half hour to get up to temp."

Jen double-checked her camera system while she was in the basement; everything looked perfect. When she returned upstairs, she joined Joy and Chad on the deck, and they each continued to enjoy more wine. After a half-hour, Joy said, "I'm going to go shower downstairs, and I'll meet you guys in the sauna." She was slightly unsteady on her feet as she went indoors.

"Good idea," Jennifer said, getting up from her chair. "Why don't you shower upstairs, Chad, and I'll shower downstairs with Joy."

Chad went upstairs to shower off. He shaved for the second time today, in anticipation of a sexual encounter with his wife that evening. As he showered, he couldn't help thinking what a coincidence it was that Joy had had a dream in which she and a guy had sex in a way that was very similar to his and Jen's sleepy-sex the night before. He dried off, then got a fresh towel, wrapped it around his waist, and headed for the basement.

As Jennifer joined Joy in the bathroom, she said, "I think this is going to work out great - I don't think Chad will figure it out." Her speech was slightly deliberate, as the wine had had an effect on her. Her inhibitions were minimal as she stripped off and got into the shower with her sister. "So, 'in your dream' you fondled 'the woman's' breast, huh?" she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, I did. I hope 'the woman' didn't mind," Joy answered, stepping out of the shower, a little unsteady from the wine.

"Well, 'the woman' dimly recalls that someone held her breast in the night, but she thought at the time that it was 'the man', and that it felt really good", Jennifer answered with a giggle. "I've got the cameras all set up, so we're good to go."

In another minute she stepped out of the shower, and they both dried off. There was definitely a strong similarity in their bodies. Jennifer spritzed a little fragrance on herself, and also on Joy. They wrapped a dry towel around themselves, went the several feet to the sauna, and stepped in. The temperature was 120 degrees, and they began to perspire almost immediately. At first they sat with their towels still wrapped around themselves, but then Joy stood, unwrapped her towel, laid it on one of the benches, and lay face-down on it facing Joy. The effects of the alcohol were amplified by the heat, so that inhibitions trickled away. Just after she had settled into position, Chad opened the sauna door. "I see you're comfortable, Joy," he said with a wry smile, and took a seat near his wife.

"Very," Joy answered, in a sultry voice. She raised up and leaned on her elbows. "If you can't be naked in a sauna, where can you be?" Her speech was mildly slurred by now.

Chad laughed, "I guess you're right." He admired her backside and the portions of her breasts that were exposed as she leaned on her elbows.

Jen stood, and unwrapped her towel, also. Instead of lying down, she reclined against the backrest.

"Looks like you're the only one not naked," Jen said, with a wink.

"Yeah, well...I think I'd better keep my towel around myself, considering the company," Chad answered.

"Oh, Joy's not company - she's family," Jen said. "She won't mind if you're naked. Will you, Joy?"

"Definitely not. You know how horny I've been!" Joy answered with a giggle.

"Yeah, well, I don't exactly want to embarrass myself. Being in the sauna with two lovely nude women already makes it hard not to get hard!"

"I can see that," Joy said, emboldened by the alcohol.

Chad realized that Joy was positioned so that she could see under his towel. "C'mon Joy!" Chad said, getting up from sitting next to Jen, and sitting on the opposite side of the sauna.

Both women giggled at Chad's embarrassment. Jen got up, and moved to where Chad had been, and, like Joy, reclined against the backrest. Each of the women was completely nude, their bodies glistening with perspiration, and each had her thighs parted enough so that Chad had a very clear view of their hairless pubic mounds. Chad noticed that there was very little difference in the sisters' bodies.

Their breasts were the only obvious difference. Joy's nipples were darker, because she was naturally a brunette, and they were a little higher on her breasts. The upper part of Jen's breasts were slightly concave, compared with Joy's. They looked the same size, and Chad remembered they wore the same size bra, and everything else.

Chad's visual inspection of their bodies was obvious to the sisters. "Liking the view, big guy?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, who wouldn't?" Chad answered sheepishly.

"But we don't get treated to a view from our side of the sauna?" she teased him on.

"C'mon, Jen. This isn't fair. Joy's your sister!"

Joy spoke up, "Well it isn't fair to us that you get to have a view of a couple of sexy, sweaty, nude ladies, but you won't take off your towel. Can't we take a look at "Big Dick and the Twins"?

"Oh, come on, Chad," Jen coaxed. "We're both naked. It's only fair that you are too."

Chad gave his wife a look that combined his own disbelief with 'this is getting out of hand'.

Jen continued with her persuasion. She looked into Chad's eyes as she spread her thighs further apart, and cupped her breasts in her hand. She said seductively and softly, "We can see a hint of a bulge under your towel. It's OK, sweetie. We're just family sitting in the sauna, relaxing. It's natural for you to get a little aroused sitting across from two hot chicks."

"Yeah, Chad," Joy chimed in, spreading her thighs in imitation of her sister. "I don't mind that you get aroused looking at me...and Jen. I think it's hot." With that, she used her hands to spread her labia apart. "See, I'm all aroused, too. Can you see that I'm all wet down here?"

Chad's erection twitched and hardened even more, which the towel did not hide.

"Go ahead, Chad, take off your towel. Just like when you and I are in the sauna alone. It's OK with me. Really. We're just going to sit and talk for a few more minutes, then we'll have to get out." Jennifer's words were slightly slurred because of the alcohol.

Chad slowly got to his feet, and lowered his towel, folded it, and sat back down. His penis was stiff, and he felt self-conscious at the way Joy was staring at it.

"Nice," Joy said. "See, that wasn't hard." She giggled. "Well, it IS hard...but you know what I mean."

Chad leaned back and tried to relax, but his penis was anything but relaxed. Maybe if he changed the subject, the erection would subside. "I like the way you guys rearranged the furniture."

"Oh, good," said Jen. "We had fun doing it."

"God, your cock looks good!" Joy interjected. "I haven't seen one of those in way too long!"

"Golf was good today," Chad replied.

"You are SO lucky, Jen, to have a man like Chad. He's got a dick on him that I'd love to spend the evening with!"

"Yep, he's got a great cock. Seven inches long - I measured it once. And it's five inches around. That's longer than average - but not too big. It fits inside me perfectly. He can bump my cervix with it - which I really like. And I can get my mouth around it - which we both really like." She winked at Chad. "He's too long for me to get all the way in my mouth...but I love sucking on him."

Chad's erection swelled to the maximum, and twitched again.

"I made par on more than half of the holes," Chad said, nervously, trying to steer away from the explicit conversation.

"Oh, I'm sure you could make par on my hole," Joy said with a sensual giggle. She dipped two fingers inside herself, then licked the wetness off them. She watched Chad's face and cock as he watched her.

"I've got dibs on Chad this evening, sister," Jennifer said, winking at Joy. "I've got plans for him. We had such hot sex last night when it was totally dark, that we're going to do it again tonight. Here in the basement. After you go upstairs, I'm going to turn out the lights, and it will be pitch black down here, and Chad's going to put that big, hard cock of his into my hot pussy."

Chad had a look of surprise on his face because of his wife's boldness in front of her sister.

"You lucky bitch," Joy cooed. "I wish I could have him for the evening."

Chad's erection twitched again, and a clear droplet began to drool from the tip.

Winking at her sister again, Jennifer said, "I think our time's up in the sauna. Why don't you go upstairs and get yourself off, Joy. Chad and I will stay down here and turn out all the lights after you've gone."

"O....K...." Joy said, feigning disappointment. She got up, took her towel, and started for the sauna door. With one more glance at Chad's erection, she said, "Goodbye, big boy." She left the sauna and slowly moved toward the stairs, still naked. "I'll turn the lights off for you guys," she called back.

After Joy turned off the lights, the only light in the basement now came from within the sauna. "I'm going to go to the girls' room. When you come out, turn out the light, and it'll be totally dark. I can't wait for you to find me," Jennifer said. "I'm not going to say a word, so you'll have to feel your way around." With that she took her towel, and exited the sauna, heading for the bathroom, guided by the feeble light from within the sauna.

"All ready?" Jennifer whispered to Joy, who had slipped into the bathroom instead of going up the stairs.

"More than ready. I want that thing of his inside me again SO bad that I can taste it."

"You can taste it if you want," Jen told her sister with a wink, as she got the laptop down out of the towel closet. "As long as I can watch, you can do whatever you want."

Jennifer booted the laptop, and got the infrared cameras loaded. "OK, turn out the light before you leave. When Chad turns out the sauna light it'll be totally dark. Have fun!" She lightly slapped her sister's bare bottom in a playful way. "Do a great job of filling in for me."

"Don't worry," Joy whispered, as she turned out the bathroom light, and went back into the rec room.

Within seconds, Chad turned off the sauna light. "I'm coming to find you, you naughty slut." Chad knew that it was a turn-on for his wife when he talked dirty to her. He was slightly wobbly on his feet as he groped in the dark. "When I find you, I'm going to fuck the daylights out of you!"

There were no obstacles between the bathroom and the newly-repositioned sofa. Joy was a little unsteady on her feet as she slowly made her way through the dark in that direction. When her shin bumped against the sofa, she made a little sound. She positioned herself near one arm of the sofa and waited.