Chance Meeting at Big O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

"Yep! Here or there?"

"Yours."

I texted the address. "C U then . . . "

"CU!" She added a smiley face.

Well, OK. I went on with my original plans for the evening, which luckily did not involve sex, and washed my sheets, just to be ready.

I was out with my friend Brian - we were doing a sort of guy's night out, which meant going out for dinner and then back to his house for a couple of drinks, a lot of shooting the breeze, and listening to a lot of music. We had both been stereo geeks earlier in life, and still enjoyed it. I had one of the quintessential British systems; he had a classic expensive American system. Neither of us bothered with home theatre.

As we got back to his house, he asked "So didja get your car done?" Working on our own cars was something else we both enjoyed.

I laughed. "Actually, no. And you might not believe why."

"Did they break a spring?"

I grinned. "Actually, you really might not believe me. Nope, they didn't break a spring. They were pretty quick, and even got the torque set correctly."

Brian chuckled. "Well, it helps when you take the manual with you . . . So spill - what did happen? I know you were looking forward to getting them done."

"True that - the Volvo is great for a $400 car, but it's a kinda massive step down. No, I met someone in the waiting area, and spent the day with her." I must have almost blushed as I said it, because Brian caught on right away.

"What do you mean, 'spent the day with her?" He figured it out a second later. "Are you kidding? Who the hell was this?"

I shrugged my shoulders and put my hands out in front of me, palms up, in the classic "Who knows?" pose. "Her name's Lauren. Lots of ink. Parents live in Dutch Creek."

"Oh, come on! Spill!"

So I told him the whole story, having the satisfaction of seeing his mouth open wider and wider as I told it. He was laughing by the end of it. "You lucky dog! How the hell does that happen? Why not to me?"

"I know. Totally out of left field. I don't even know her last name. We're supposed to get together tomorrow, and we'll just go from there."

Brian shook his head. "Wow. Random! Great way to spend a day, though - even better than finishing your car."

"Hey, you're lucky - you and Melinda can do that any time you want." Melinda was his wife, and a very attractive woman who was a genuinely nice person. Not as common as you'd like to think.

He grinned. "Well, that's true. And we even take advantage once in a while. Still, that's cool as fuck! Ride the wave, dude!"

I had every intention of doing exactly that. We did our usual couple of drinks, lots of music, and some talk. I left about 11:00, and headed home, feeling wiped out and sore but loving the reason why. I played some music, just to remind myself of what Brian was missing in his stereo, and crashed.

The next morning, I rolled out of bed at about 8 - later than normal - and could feel my adventures with Lauren in every bit of my body. I had some breakfast, went on a bike ride to warm up and work out, and took a longer than normal shower, soaking up the hot water on my muscles. I made sure to shave very carefully, brushed my teeth, and pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. A glance around the house showed it to be pretty neat, so I put on some music and waited on the couch.

I hadn't heard a thing, and didn't want to text to confirm she was coming - in my experience, you never got the right answer. As I glanced at my phone, I realized I was actually a little nervous. Excited, yeah, but with a tinge of nervous - and I wasn't sure why.

I heard a car drive by, and another, and then heard one pull up, stop, turn off, and a door open. Lauren stepped out of her Kia, looked at her phone, then the number on the mailbox, before walking up the sidewalk and knocking on the door.

"Hi! Come on in!" I said, opening the door for her. She looked great - she was wearing a pair of flip-flops, loose fitting shorts, and another halter top that looked like it was size too small. She had her hair tied back in a ponytail, and was thankfully not wearing any kind of makeup - I don't know a single woman who makeup improved. Her eyes were shining, and her cheeks flushed slightly, a smile on her face. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

In response, she just reached up to the back of my head and pulled my mouth to hers, kissing me hard, her tongue again tracing my lips, exploring, then dancing with my tongue as I responded. I saw stars - she was a terrific kisser, and I reached around her to crush her to me, longing to feel those beautiful tits against me again. She didn't let go, and I felt her reaching for my groin, brushing against my already-stiffening rod, then slowly taking hold of me and squeezing, gently at first and then harder as I hardened quickly under her touch.

I moved a hand to her ass and squeezed, again feeling as much as hearing her moan softly, and felt her reach for the button on my shorts, undo it, move to the zipper, pull it down, down, down, then forcing my shorts down, her hand then fondling me through my bikini briefs, the tip of my cock already visible as it poked over the waistband. Wow - so much for small talk or going out for anything! Not that I was going to complain - I wanted to feel every inch of her beautiful body naked against mine.

She got my shorts down around my ankles, and I stepped out of them, sliding them away, as her hand found its way into my briefs and seized my cock - which was now as hard as I have ever been. Her other hand found the waistband of my briefs and again pushed them down impatiently, my cock springing out, freed from the constraints of clothing - but not her hand.

As she had been working on my shorts and briefs, I pulled her halter top off of her, revealing those beautiful tits - large, perfectly formed, taut - and started playing with her nipples, which were every bit as erect as my cock. She moaned softly as I rolled them in my fingers and cupped and squeezed her gorgeous boobs, my cock still firmly in her hand.

One of my hands dropped to her shorts, and returned the favor of undoing the button and zipper, pushing, no, forcing them down to the floor, knowing she was nude before me, the scent of her sex and the feel of her hand on my cock driving me wild with desire. Her other hand came up under my shirt, lifting, and I broke off just enough to lift it off and toss it - somewhere, wherever. As I did that, she sank to her knees and without any foreplay took my cock in her mouth and began to play.

I groaned as she worked my cock with her mouth and fingers, her fingers also playing with my balls and working a finger into my ass. As much control as I usually have, I knew I wouldn't last long like that, and pulled her mouth off my cock (why?), turning her around, pushing her down to her hands and knees, and driving my cock into her already sopping pussy. She grunted in approval, and as she took a breath I withdrew and then buried my cock in her again, again feeling her grunt as my rod penetrated deep into her. I held it there a moment, luxuriating in feeling her pussy squeezing and relaxing on the length of my cock, before again withdrawing and pile-driving myself back into her. She was amazingly wet and tight - she felt every bit as good as I remembered - even if it was just from yesterday. We rode doggy-style for a while, and then I pulled out and pulled her to her feet, her ass against my cock.

My hands grabbed those glorious tits and played, and I started pushing her towards my bedroom. She understood, and we shuffled down the hall when I felt her stop, reach between her legs, grab my cock, and try to guide it back into her. I got the idea, and moved one of my hands off her boob to help bury my cock inside her. Then, coupled, we slowly moved down the hall. It's harder than you think - the natural movement of walking tends to try to push your cock out, and you have to go slow. And Lauren was so slippery it was hard to stay in her. But we managed, and when we made it to my room we sort of fell on to the bed.

Lauren pulled herself up, careful to make sure I stayed firmly planted inside her, and we started a long, slow fuck - me sliding out and then driving back in, Lauren pushing her ass back at me as I drove forward, my hips crashing into her ass as my cock drove deep into her. Once we had a rhythm going, I was able to get a hand on one of her breasts and play, and I felt one of her hands around my cock as I slid in and out of her.

As we were fucking, I could see her little pink star, almost beckoning to me, and started to explore with a finger slick with her juices. I could see her pucker slightly, and felt her cunt grip my cock even more tightly as I slowly pushed my drenched finger in deeper and deeper, eventually starting to rotate it slightly as I could feel my own cock through her ass. I could feel her pushing back against my finger, and feel her moaning as I moved it, encouraging me to keep going. I dipped another finger in her dripping sex, and slowly worked both fingers into her bud. Her whole body tensed as I slowly worked both fingers in, her hole slowly relaxing as she got used to two fingers.

I'm not usually a huge fan of anal, but something about Lauren just made me want to take her ass. As my cock was sliding in and out of her beautiful cunt, I let it plop out and reach her ass, caressing it before sliding back into her pussy. She moaned as she felt my tip sliding on her bud, and I teased her ass again - and again. She was moving her hips, trying to push her ass back on my cock, and then next time I slid out of her pussy I put my tip on her hole and pushed in - gently. She groaned out loud and pushed back, her ass wriggling as she tried to push herself onto my cock, moaning again as I held off before sliding back into her sex.

By now, she was flat on her stomach, and she was so wet there was practically no friction between my cock and her pussy. On my next slide out, my cock again slithered to her hole and pushed gently - only this time, I kept going, and felt her rising, pushing against me, capturing the tip of my cock in her ass, pushing as far back as she could, feeling me starting to slowly push and penetrate her ass, my cock drenched with her juices. As my cock slowly entered, I heard her start to moan and her arms thrashed. I paused to arrange myself, and then kept slowly pushing in, feeling her whole body shaking, heard her grunt loudly, looked down, and realized that my entire cock was buried in her ass.

As astonishing as it was to fuck her pussy, her ass was just unbelievable. My cock had never been gripped more tightly, and while it wasn't as wet as her pussy it was effortless sliding in and out. At first, I moved gently - I know how painful anal can be for women. But Lauren kept moving her ass harder and faster against my cock, urging me on. After a few strokes, I realized I wasn't going to hurt her, and kinda lost control of myself - it was that good. I was pounding away in her ass, she was screaming into a pillow, and we were both as high on sex as I think it's possible to be.

Lauren finally convulsed on my cock one more time and sent me over the edge - it was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. What felt like a gallon of cum exploded from my balls, down my shaft, and erupted into her rectum. Feeling me cum sent her over the edge, and she shrieked - there's no other word - as orgasm exploded over her. She shook so violently I thought she might pass out. And she might have - that was the last thing I remember before waking up, still lying on top of her, her ass still impaled by my cock.

She moaned as she came to. "Oh . . . my . . . god . . . "

That was more than I could manage. "unnnhhhhh . . . "

As I started to move off of her, she moved her hands to my sides - not easy to do from her position - to hold me in place. So we lay there, still coupled, until my cock softened and her powerful anal muscles pushed me out, drawing another groan from her. I lay on top of her for a moment, and then rolled next to her.

Her eyes came back into focus. "Wow."

I was still totally spent. "Uh-huh."

We lay like that for a while, just trying to recover. After a while, I felt her start to kiss her way up my chest, along my collarbone, to my neck, up to my ear, taking it in her mouth and tonguing it, before kissing her way back down my neck, down my chest, sucking one of my nipples into her mouth, sucking hard, her eyes watching my face as she sucked, releasing, moving back to my ear.

"Where's your shower?"

"Come on - over there."

We were both shaky and unsteady walking to the bathroom, and it was a good thing I had a separate stall shower - I don't know if we would have been able to step into a tub. She turned the water on and set it at the same temperature I use.

"OK, wanna wash me?" She asked with the same slight smirk she'd had on her face when she'd asked if it was OK that she was holding and stroking my dick as we drove to her parents' house.

I smiled. "You bet." I reached for the body wash, and soaped her up, my hands gliding over that beautiful body. She didn't flinch at all when I did her ass, rather grinding her ass into my hands as I lathered her up.

"OK, your turn," I said, and she dove in, using way more soap than she really needed, paying particular attention to my cock. Which made sense, since it had just spent god knows how long buried deep in her ass. as she fondled it, I could feel the blood rushing there and felt it harden again.

"Mmmmmmm . . . love that!" she almost whispered, as I came to life in her hand again.

As we rinsed off, I reached for the back of her head and pulled her mouth to mine, kissing her hard and hungrily, our eyes wide open. After what seemed like forever, we felt the water run cold and I could see her starting to goosebump. I broke away and turned the water off, reaching for a pair of towels and handing one to her, me now fully returned to life. She insisted on drying all of me off, and then asked if I had anything to drink. Of course.

I got a couple of drinks from the kitchen and discovered her spread-eagled on the bed, her skin glowing. We both drained our drinks, and I went back for more - twice, actually, as we were both almost dehydrated. I was still floating on a cloud - I had never had an orgasm that intense - and she was still glowing.

As I turned to put my glass down, I felt her move, and as I turned back I felt her mouth suddenly encompass my cock, letting it slowly loll in her mouth, her tongue exploring. I lay back, luxuriating in the feel of her soft mouth on my cock, idly surprised I could be that hard again after such an intense orgasm. I felt her move more, and felt her almost swallow my cock, my tip against the very back of her throat, then down her throat, expecting her to gag but not feeling her do it, her tongue along the underside of me, playing, sucking, licking, and felt her finger in my ass, pushing, pushing, probing, slowly exploring. It felt incredible - the combination of my cock in her mouth and throat, and her finger now deep in my ass - made me want to cum yet again. I felt her move more, and felt her legs move over my head, her glorious pussy right above my face, my hands reaching for her.

I pulled her down, my tongue finding her clit, teasing, exploring her beautiful pink folds, licking, sucking, grazing teeth, a hand playing with those amazing tits. I realized how close I was to orgasm, and started to gently disengage, wanting to plunge my cock into her pussy again, to feel those tits against my chest, to slam into her and to fill her cunt with my hot seed.

She must have agreed, because she slowly pulled my rock-hard cock out of her throat, out of her mouth, and I moved her so her head was on the pillow, my face slathered in her juices, kissing her hard, kissing my way down to tits, sucking hard, feeling her quiver, lining up my cock, sliding in effortlessly, my mouth moving back and forth from one nipple to the other and back again, then up to kiss her mouth, tasting just a hint of myself. Neither of us were going to last long, and I didn't. She was squeezing my cock with those exquisite muscles in her cunt, and gave me one particularly hard squeeze, sending me over the edge.

My cum raced down my shaft, and erupted again in her womb, hot white pulses of semen coating her inside, again feeling like some pulses went right into her cervix, losing all control, shouting out as I pumped her full of cum, her fingers leaving bloody trails on my ass as she dug in and screamed out also, both our bodies shaking with orgasm.

We came to a long time later - at least it seemed like it. There was still light out, so it couldn't have been too late, but it was definitely late afternoon.

Lauren glanced at her phone and grimaced. "Fuck. I have to get going."

"Sure. Do you want to run through the shower?"

"No, thanks - no time. My husband's expecting me at the gym in, like, a half hour." She was very matter of fact as she said it, and as she was saying it she was getting up and tracking down her clothes.

"Who?" I was flabbergasted.

"My husband. Don't worry. I'll explain everything next time." by now, she was dressed and you'd never know from her clothes that we'd spent the entire day fucking each others' brains out.

"OK. Text me later."

"OK." She reached up to kiss me. Hard. "That was amazing. Talk later."

And with that, she was out the door.

Wait, what? Husband? What the fuck? What the FUCK?!? Had she ever worn a ring? Nope. Any possible hint? Nope. Oh well. She's a grown woman.

To say I was surprised would have been an understatement. Blown away would be closer. It's not like I hadn't had sex with a married woman before. I had, with quite a few. But I'd always known, and have always felt like it is their decision.

As I was still processing, my phone pinged. "That was AMAZING. More!"

"U bet! When?" Well, if she wanted to have more sex with me, that was up to her. I started to wonder what I should be ready for next - it seemed like she was up for anything.

"Tuesday?"

I didn't even hesitate. "You bet." Once I'd gotten over the shock of her being married, I realized it didn't bother me. Of course, I had no idea where this was going, but it had been a while since I'd had such amazing sex, and wasn't about to turn it down. The thought that we should talk about protection struck me, and I made a mental note to ask before we did anything next time. While it was hard to believe she'd have sex with a complete stranger without any kind of protection, it wasn't impossible - we both kinda lost our minds almost instantly. But I wasn't ready to be a dad again - my son was off at college, and the idea of going back to diapers and day care wasn't all that appealing, even if being a parent was the most incredible experience in my life.

Anyway, Monday came and went, with me waiting impatiently, and at the appointed hour on Tuesday I saw her Kia pull up in front of the house and park. She practically ran up the sidewalk to the door, and as I opened it she burst in and lit up the living room.

"Hey sexy!" she said, and then smothered my mouth with her lip, her tongue urgently dancing, opening my lips, finding my tongue, dancing, kissing me hard. I pulled her to me, feeling as much as hearing her moan as she felt the bulge in my shorts pressing against her, made all the harder by my feeling her erect nipples on those gorgeous tits pressing into my chest through what felt like a thin cotton t-shirt.

One of her hands was holding the back of my head, and her mouth wandered from mine to my neck, then ear, nibbling softly, then back to my mouth, kissing me with urgent passion. Her other hand went to my groin, first rubbing and then grabbing on to my fully erect cock. I must have moaned as she did, because I felt her moving, reaching in the waistband of my shorts, pushing down, down, down, and then I was stepping out of them and pulling her along me towards the hall, towards the bedroom.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers