Chance Meeting at Big O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we slowly stumbled down the hall, her hand a vise gripping my cock, I used one hand to explore her skirt and felt only elastic. Perfect! I pushed it down, sliding my hand around, squeezing her ass, my fingers brushing against her sex, feeling her heat, and it fell to the floor. She was busy too - she'd been pushing my shirt up, and once her skirt fell to the floor I lifted my arms up and my shirt went with it, falling to the floor in the hallway. As it did, I reached for her and tugged her shirt up, up, and over her head, those lust-inspiring tits freed from what little containment the shirt provided, and I crushed her to me, loving the feel of her hugely erect nipples and orbs against my chest.

We reached the bedroom, both naked, and I slowly moved her to the bed. She scooted onto it and lay beneath me, legs open, eyes on fire, and I could see droplets of liquid around her clit and beautifully hairless pussy. I bent down and sucked one of her nipples and tits into my mouth, letting my teeth graze her nipple and sucking hard on her boob. I felt one of her hands in my hair, keeping my mouth right where it was, and her other hand closed around my cock, squeezing hard as she made a fist with my cock in the middle.

Slowly, she pulled me towards her until the tip of my cock was grazing her clit, and she used my cock to tease herself before moving my tip to explore her drenched slit, her juices coating me and making me want to stop everything and just plunge my cock into her perfect cunt. She, though, kept sliding me around, back up to her thoroughly engorged clit, then back to her slit, teasing me with the folds of her flower.

In response, I pushed both her boobs together and took both nipples in my mouth, sucking hard, my tongue lashing each nipple in turn. I could hear her moaning as I did, and gently bit down on each nipple, making her moan even louder as I continued working her tits.

While that was going on, she kept my dick in her fist, but this time she lined up my tip with her entrance and slid an inch of my cock into her. It was amazing, and she pulled me back out before lining us up again and then impaling herself on me by taking her one hand away and grabbing and squeezing my ass with her other. I almost came instantly - her cunt and my cock were perfect together. It made me pop my mouth off of her tits, and she grabbed me to kiss me, our tongues again intertwined.

Rather than start to pump in and out of her, I stayed motionless and just enjoyed the feeling of being buried inside her. It was nothing short of magical - she really did have the perfect balance of tight, hot, and wet; and her vaginal muscles might have been made for my cock - they'd flex and twitch on me in just the right way. And on maximum depth of penetration, I could feel my tip bumping into her cervix and moving it around. You know how when you have sex with someone and it is just right? That was how Lauren felt to me.

After staying like that for a while, our eyes locked together, we both started to slowly move, my cock now gently stirring her pussy, and her muscles now contracting and relaxing, tightening and relaxing as we moved slowly together.

She started to roll us over, and I realized she wanted to take the top - which was fine with me. We managed to get there without ever uncoupling, and she squatted over me, slowly rising up and then impaling herself on my dick. Slowly at first, she started picking up the pace, and her boobs moved up and down with her, making me reach up to grab and play with them. Her head was tilted back, and I managed to get my mouth on one of her nipples, making her moan again as she started to jackhammer my cock into her. She was just beautiful to watch - a sheen of sweat on her forehead, her breasts bouncing up and down in my hands, my rod pistoning into her drenched pussy.

I bit down gently on her nipple just as bottomed out on me - I wish I could say it was intentional, but it was just a coincidence. At the same time, I started to gently circle her clit with my thumb, letting her movement control how much pressure her clit got. The combination of the three sent her over the edge, and I felt her now familiar tremble as her orgasm started to build and crashed over her as she bottomed out on my cock again and leaned forward slightly, so that her clit jammed against my thumb and my mouth sucked hard on her nipple

I felt her pussy spasming on my cock as she came, and her head lolled back and she screamed out, the pitch of her voice rising rapidly as her orgasm claimed her. As she bottomed out, I lifted my hips, driving my cock into deeper into her, and felt her whole body shaking as she came. As she did, I felt a rush of warm liquid on my groin and stomach, and realized she had squirted as she came. I loved it - I know some people don't like it, but I think it's hugely erotic and is a big turn-on for me.

She slowly stopped moving and just rested on me, her head lolled back, still impaled on my solid rod. With her head lolled back and her eyes closed, her breasts were lifted, fully erect nipples standing up - it was a beautiful sight. Lauren just sat there for a few minutes, her breathing slowly returning to normal - or as normal as it could be with a stiff cock still buried deep within her.

Lauren started to stir a little, and she was lifting herself up enough to turn herself around. We managed to do it without breaking our coupling, and made to the reverse cowgirl position. She started to rock back and forth slightly, and then slowly scrunched herself backwards, my cock finally coming out of her pussy with a loud plop. She moved back until her back and ass were just in front of my face, and I felt her take my still-hard cock in her hand before enveloping me in her mouth. She almost managed to take me all the way in on the first try, her tongue lapping me madly, and moved slightly before managing to damn near swallow my cock - I could feel the back of her throat, and felt her suppress a gag as she started to suck and tongue me hard.

Wow - I was NOT going to last long like that, and I was usually not an easy man to get off orally. Seeing her back and the curve of her ass right in front of me was intoxicating, and it took me a second to realize my opportunity. I reached up and started to slide her back farther, lifting her ass slightly. She understood, and I felt her throat come off my cock, feeling her lips and tongue on me as she adjusted her position, and then swallowed me whole again, her mouth working absolute magic.

For my part, I could now reach her glistening pussy with my mouth and nose. As best I could, I started to lick her, and tried but couldn't quite reach her clit, having to settle for tonguing her dripping slit and labia. Lauren stiffened as I started tonguing her, and then went back to working her magic on me. While moving her so I could eat her while she was sucking me off was a good idea, I was no match for what she was doing to my cock and balls. I felt her working a finger into my ass, and explored, as I started to writhe on the bed under her. She pulled me completely out of her mouth, blew on my cock oh-so-lightly, and then deep-throated me again in one swift motion while her finger dove deep into my ass, brushing that magic spot for men. I just exploded into orgasm - it was like I grabbed a live wire. I shook uncontrollably and dimly felt an enormous load of cum burst out of my cock, deep in her throat, feeling her swallow and then move up on my cock slightly so that the next pulses were into her mouth as her finger kept rubbing that magic spot in my ass. I flailed around, shouted out, and kept pouring cum into her mouth, feeling her swallow some only to have it be refilled as my cock kept spurting cum into her. After what seemed like forever, my cum dribbled to a stop and I felt myself shaking hard, Lauren's magic mouth and finger still firmly in command of my body.

It took a long time for me to come down from that orgasm - it had been almost as intense and long as when I'd cum in her ass. I finally did, and she lay on top of me, opening her mouth to show how much of my cum she had caught. She moved her mouth to mine, kissing me hard, some of my own cum returning to me, tasting salty and feeling thick, even diluted with her saliva. She broke off the kiss and then made a show of swallowing and then slowly licking her lips before lying down on me again, those magnificent tits pressing against my chest, her head on my shoulder.

"Mmmmmm . . . " she murmured. "That was great."

"Mmmmmm . . . uh-huh," was the best I could manage. I was still quivering with aftershocks, and couldn't say much.

She moved to my ear. "That's how I felt when you fucked my ass and filled me with cum. Turnabout's fair," she said, knowing she was right.

That reminded me: "Mmmm . . . I meant to ask. Shouldn't we be using protection?"

She laughed. She actually laughed out loud. "A little late for that, don't you think?"

I was silent - what the hell did that mean?

Lauren went on, "Let me worry about that, OK? Though I appreciate your asking."

"Uh, sure . . . " I trailed off. Seemed like a potentially sensitive subject, so I made a mental note to come back to it. Still, what did it mean? Was she on some form of birth control? Not able to conceive? Trying to get pregnant?

We lay there for a few minutes, both recovering, and I couldn't help but stir as I felt her naked body next to me. She could feel it too, because she actually giggled as my cock rose again, even with us doing nothing more than lying next to each other. She reached for it, and fondled me as I grew more and more erect.

After a moment of that, I reached down and sucked one of her tits in my mouth, feeling her sharp intake of breath as I did. I moved to be in better position, and her legs opened to let me get on top of her, the better to suck her boobs. She also squeezed my cock harder and harder, and as I sucked on her boobs I put the tip of my cock at the entrance to her cunt and pounded in to her without any warning. We both grunted as my cock brushed her cervix, and I left her tit to kiss my way to her mouth, kissing her savagely, grabbing her arms, holding her wrists up above her head as I pounded my cock deep into her delicious cunt. Her eyes were on fire, and she looked pointedly at my hands holding her wrists, her meaning clear.

That was one of the things I'd gotten ready for - I had picked up a couple sets of stainless steel handcuffs and attached them to the bed precisely for this chance. Without separating her pussy from my cock, I reached down for the first set and touched the metal to her wrist. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened as my cock slid back into her, and I slid the cuffs around her wrist, giving her time to object or to pull away. I closed them loosely - she could have slipped out of them if she wanted to - and moved to her other wrist, repeating the process but closing it a little tighter and hearing her moan as the metal clicked around her wrist. I reached for the next piece - a silk blindfold - and covered her eyes with it and tied it loosely. Her chest and those beautiful boobs were heaving in excitement as I slowly tightened the cuffs on her wrists. Click. Click. Click . . . one by one, oh so slowly.

Lauren was now spreadeagled on my bed, each wrist encased in shiny stainless steel handcuffs, a key on either side of the bed. Her mass of black curly hair, originally in a ponytail, splayed out around her head, the bright red of the silk blindfold a nice contrast with the black of her hair. Her nipples were fully erect, and she was still heaving in excitement. For my part, I was gobsmacked - I hadn't tied anyone down during sex in a while, and had almost forgotten how much fun it was.

Since we were still coupled, I slowly swayed my hips, moving my cock around in her deliciously tight cunt, and saw her shiver in pleasure. I moved my head near her nipples, and just breathed on them, warming them up before blowing on them to cool them off, and had the satisfaction of seeing them pop even more. Gently I took one into my mouth and rolled her nipple back and forth, feeling her trying to move her arms and then feeling the cold steel of the cuffs stopping her from moving. I saw her wriggling her head, trying to move the blindfold, and stopped her, tightening it slightly - just enough to give her the idea.

Her whole body was squirming, and I slowly withdrew my cock from deep in her perfect cunt. I let it come almost all the way out before ramming back into her, repeating the process several times until I really did pull all the way out, the cool air feeling good on my cock - but not as good as inside Lauren. I kissed my way from her mouth, to her boobs, sucking them gently, then moving to her stomach, down her legs, and then back up to her sex.

She writhed the entire time, and kept trying to move her hands, only to be frustrated by the cuffs. My tongue started to lap her clit, moving to her labia, exploring that beautiful flower, farther down, almost but not quite reaching her beautiful rosebud. On the way up, I let my tongue dive in to her, and started to work her folds with my tongue and fingers. As I worked, she got more and more excited and tried to flail around, again getting stopped by the cuffs, and moaning in frustration.

I let my mouth and one hand work her clit and pussy, and the other tortured those beautiful tits - pinching, rolling, cupping, you name it. I brought her right to the edge over and over and then would stop, making her shriek in frustration at one point.

Finally, my mouth moved its way up to her tummy, to her boobs, to her mouth, to her ear. "Are you ready to fuck now, Lauren?"

She was so wound up she could barely squeak out "yes."

"Good. Because I'm going to fuck you right now." And with that, I slammed my cock all the way into her cunt, hearing her cry out as I dove in, pulled back, and then rammed back into her. At the same time, I crushed one of her nipples.

"Do you like that, Lauren? Do you like feeling my cock make you mine?"

"Y - yessssss. Fuck me."

I was doing just that, and wasn't going to last long.

"Do you like feeling my cum explode in your cunt? Feeling it leak out when you go home?"

Again, "y -yesssss . . . " She was almost shrieking it at this point, and I was over the edge.

Once again, I felt my balls tighten and cum race down my shaft, erupting into her perfect cunt, white-hot ropes of sticky cum painting the inside of her womb white, spurts shooting right into her cervix, making her jump, as my cock shot cum into her uncontrollably. We both shouted out and lost control, I could feel her erupt and squirt me like a fire hose as I sent pulse after pulse of hot cum into her.

After what seemed like forever, we both stopped shaking and shouting, and I collapsed on her, supported by her magnificent chest. We lay like that for a while, and I remembered she was still handcuffed to the bed. I reached for one of the keys, and slowly undid both sets of cuffs before also taking off the blindfold. She rubbed both her wrists, and gave a weak but bright smile. She moved her arms to rebuild circulation, and then moved her head to my ear.

"Thank you," was all she said.

We might have dozed off, but the next thing I knew was we were staring into each others' eyes again. She had a thoughtful but happy look on her face.

"Does it bother you that I'm married?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No. I figure you're a grown woman and get to make your own decisions."

"Good." We kissed briefly, but neither of us had any energy left for anything more. I made my way to the kitchen and got water for both of us. She didn't say a thing, but mouthed "thanks" as I handed her a tall glass. We both drained our glasses, and she looked around my room. "Time?"

I had to look on my iPad, and told her.

"Damn, I'm way late. What are you up to tomorrow?"

"Fairly open - the joys of my job."

"Same time?"

I nodded.

"Great." She paused. "How'd you know I'd be OK with handcuffs?"

"I didn't, but figured we could try."

She smiled. "Might have a surprise for you tomorrow." And with that, we got out of bed and went on the prowl for her clothes, such as they were.

As she headed out the door, she blew me a kiss and, staggering somewhat, made it to her car.