All Comments on 'Change in a Single Night'

by grumpapa

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
PearDrop3PearDrop3over 10 years ago
4*

There has to be a sequel to this. You can't just end it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Possibilities

If the author could think of this story, there is definitely a possibility that it had happen somewhere to someone. There is no happiness when you realised that you are not providing the necessary for your so called love one to enjoy the new found life.

So there must be a continuation to this story to have a proper closure for both the husband and the wife, even if he have to let her go. There is no comfort to hold someone dearly when the wife is not happy anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yea Right

45 years of marriage and she teats him like that. Can you spell DIVORCE. Bye wifey Hope you like living on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why the hatred. from the wife?

Does not make sense. To treat so one you hve been married to for that long like that? Why? Just leave. The hatred makes no sense. 1*

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE BIG CHANGE WAS YOU

and now the slope slide begins, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 10 years ago
We want Vassi's contact number!

We also have been on a Mediterranean tour taking in Athens ,Turkey, France & Spain but unlike you we found no Vassi Stud to complete our trip. So now we are very disappointed at missing out on such a hung stud. Loved the story and the result - more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story until

I read about the ten inch plus cock. Sorry, but that's a turn-off for me. I know they exist but they are extremely rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you don`t want to go there.

if this happen`s to be a true story, I feel sorry for you both, Ken for pushing Lea to do something he would live to regret, and for Lea, because she will now want something she has really enjoyed, I have been at this point after Cancer, But my wife waited a full year before we managed to have sex after my big operation, thank god we stayed together, and now we manage regular sexual enjoyment again, thank god. it was a very hard time for both of us, but we worked it out. if this is Eroticism, then it was a good story, but beware, it could be true somewhere some time, a quick fuck can spoil two lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There are enough commas in this story

To handle a couple of full length novels. That spoils what began as a better than average tale, then went downhill sadly.

Add in the being inadequate scenario, and the grossly oversized lover, plus spoken text not even slightly realistic, it doesn't even get a vote from this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even at a fantasy level this story "S U C K S!"

No one should ever fine enjoyment at the expense of another, especially when just a few hours ago they claimed to have a love that lasted almost half a century ... Her anger was uncalled for and her hatred for her loving husband is inexcusable. He offered her a gift, a foolish gift yes, but his heart was in the right place ... her reaction was at a level of hatefulness that borders on true evil.

He should boot her stupid ass to the street and find one of those 1,000,000 lonely ladies that would appreciate and treasure any man with a heart that BIG. After all SEX at the best last only a few hours; love, mutual respect and companionship last a lifetime when treated with compassion and real value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical trash tale in LW

One star because no zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Once menopause hits, a woman can't get wet without some assistance.

This was a fucking stupid story, sadly, that's average for the quality of shit on LW.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

I enjoyed the read. It is a bit long for my taste, but my taste isn't the icon by which a tale should be judged. Using Peyronie's Disease as the base motivator was unique.

Being slammed by good, ol', anonymous moralists isn't necessarily a bad thing. If nothing else it gives them the pleasure of having their tighty-whiteys in a bind. That may well be the only pleasure they have.

By the way, if you believe that post-menopausal women can't self-lube you are either sadly mistaken or guilty of a very sweeping statement with facts not in evidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think I would rather be an anonymous moralist

Than a pompous cuckold like Mr Buffalo. On what planet is this even remotely erotic? The wife of nearly a half century treats her husband like something on the bottom of her shoe because she gets fucked by a big cock. RIGHT! Sure thing. The only pathetic thing here was the wife. Good riddance. Move on hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well, it is a fantasy, after all....?.

But what a horrible fantasy, unless you get off by being humiliated and demeaned.

Yeah, some wife she was.

Can her ass into a box and send her back to mr. V for more of that AWSOME fucking.

60 years old? Nope, more like 27 and dying young as a sex addict.

You should invite other contributors to write a sequel to this one.

Given that you've set the stage for a major BTB conflictive end, you should be drooling at the opportunity.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
unlikely

Sweetie's conversion into a castrating harridan is extremely unlikely! A woman who is fundamentally genteel will continue to be that, despite a massive roistering!

3* (it was five before the humiliation.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Geez, Loving wives continues to fail....

A implausible, disgusting tale of humiliation and betrayal. Why would you write this? Even for fiction it's terrible. You think there's anything remotely erotic or even interesting about this story? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Note from the author

I am the story's author.

Just as a note to people, the story is not a fantasy -- it is essentially true. The names were changed to protect identities and as one commenter noted, some of the dialogue is probably stilted because I couldn't remember what was said a couple months after the trip and wrote it as best I could, but in "writing language" rather than speaking language.

But I can assure you that the events happened and the descriptions of the people involved are accurate. And I figured after the fact that "Vassi" is in fact a retired [and extremely capable] playboy who basically spends his time looking for foreign women for sex.

The story may well NOT be erotic to many. Sexual reality is seldom as "nice" as our fantasies would like to make it be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You one of the worse new writers to show up recently

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And dear Anony you're still the same old ass wipe

we all know and love to chock to death!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She turns into a cuckolding humiliation serving dom

over night? Really. and you come on as anonymous and say it is essentially a true story? Hmmm, doesnt seem right, there is more to the story and you havent presented it. This could be real good if you give us the psychological insights into the marraige that would allow her to turn like this. What happened after? 2 stars for the shortcomings.

I agree with Lidkdesplit and the anon post right next to lick's,

mabemabeover 10 years ago
What a heartless bitch

I enjoyed this story right up to the point where she turned into a psycho bitch.

He cannot perform due to a medical condition and he is only thinking of her needs. No man or woman needs that kind of abuse.

I certainly hoped he kicked her elderly ass out the door when they got home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was good plot but 10 inch blew it

Author,

do a better research(google it!).More than a woman capable to put 10 inch in, she is one capable to really enjoy(very rare). More than once, i had girls refusing sex with me, and i am nine inches(and nowhere near a soda can in girth).Despite your beginning, seven inches is bigger than most and is a nice size.I work with research, and the two most trustworthy ones(about penis size) put the french guys(no, i am italian...) in first with six and a quarter and six and a half with most guys around five-eleven tall. They are made with doctors doing the mensuring thing.There is a famous one out there(made by condom fabricants) where a lot of guys are over 7 inches.The difference?They are ASKED about it. Dont trust everything you read in the NET, but if you search with some effort, you will find correct answers.

Paolo V.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
started out stupid...and ended stupid

when you want to get someone a whore to use for sex... you get a whore, you don't set them up into a love affair. On the first page, I took the author to be around 14, maybe 15... nothing in the story changed my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 inch limit!

on this site they should make a post that reads " 4 Inch limit." apparently once a writer goes over the 4 inch mark people on this site get really pissed off. im not sure why that is but as an 18 year old female i think id be horrified if i saw the penises ( they like that word a lot too) of the readers here. myself---i love love love well endowed men especially older men. PS keep on writing about those well endowed men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to many things wrong

10 inch cock ok there out there but 5inche no way a 2x4 is 3 1/2 if he is saying 5 around then it is less then 2 across which makes it thin and up pass her bell butten come on that would be more then a foot so a lot of this is bullshit

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Doing good till the end

The entire story shifted then and she becomes a nightmare. Honestly that's too radical a personality change to be realistic.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
He asked for it...

He asked for it, but or he was wrong all his married life and she never loved him, or she decided to make him pay for his desires...But to be married for 45 years would be enough for her not to humilited, what the need?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Where

I'm not sure where you were trying to go with this story. The loving wife humiliated him and made him a cuck.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 4 years ago
WTF

What a bitch! He needs to pay someone to break both of her legs and smash her hands so she is a cripple and leave her after chastising her about not being woman enough to satisfy him.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
ZWHAT A FUCKIN BITCH

After all her husband did for her; she should be thanking him and worshipping him..not every male can be "'young and hung'"... Unfortunately we are not all blessed with 10+ inches.. she isn't even grateful for the wonderful life her husband gave her.. NOT to mention the thousands of dollars he just spent on an amazing super expensive vacation...ungrateful bitch should be taught a lesson in respect.. and it should be so that if she wants to be that way.. then put her in a physical way of not being able to have sex..ruin that thankless bitch forever !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anon....

Hey Ken.....

be careful what you wish for ....

you just mIght get it '.....

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Sad.

A sad story indeed, One thing I noticed was that as Lea and then Vassi went to use the bathroom, the husband never did go except to watch his wife depositing Vassi's cum on the floor. While she took a bath with Vassi, he didn't. Is it any wonder why she might not want his sweaty body on her? Like my late wife used to say. It's not the size of the boat that counts. It the motion of the ocean. If he can't satisfy her, then she;s going to find someone that will. I'm going to have sex, not engage with you to satisfy your pitiful cravings. He was probably not taking his time to give her any satisfaction. I don't think Vassi's size had anything to to with her decision. Vassi showed her what a thoughtful lover could do for her. All this years that it took her to find out what real lovemaking could be like.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MC got what he deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous