Change is Good for Hemangini Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

With all the golden ornaments i.e. the long flat necklace over my neck till the navel, thick earrings, thick waist chain on the Saree, I weighed three Kgs more than usual. My navel above my hips was clearly seen, with the blouse showing the brief crack of the breasts. After getting the big circled bindi on my forehead, I was much confident going in to the celebrations. Tushar dressed in the Kurta and traditional dhoti. We looked perfect together.

Tushar took the wheels to the venue. Being the billionaire family of the state, we organised the whole event for the area. We did the aarti (an action of worshipping) and also the aarti dance afterwards. We had a playful time at the event. I prayed for my husband's and everyone's well-being from the goddess herself. After an hour of proceedings we prepared to leave. Tushar called a cab for himself, before I prepared to go to Miss Mehra's. I drove my way to her home.

I rang the bell. The door got opened by a skinny short guy at the other end. He seemed to be in his early forties. He had a loose T-shirt and some short boxers in the bottom without any underwear. He seemed to be two inches shorter than me. Before I could say anything, Mrs. Mehra appeared from his back.

"Oww, Mistress is here!" She came up on her toes and hugged me. I leaned down to hug her back comfortably.

"I missed you Mrs. Mehra." I said.

"Not as much as me, Hemangini." She said by grabbing me just above my butt. We started laughing.

"This is Mehra, my husband." She pointed at the man that opened the door. I got my hand towards him to greet him to a hello.

"Uh-oh, won't you welcome Mistress Hemangini, slave?" Mrs. Mehra raised her voice towards her husband. He got down on his knees to touch my feet. I stopped him in between, "Just help me with my necklace, Mr. Mehra. It is too mainstream for me." I chuckled.

I took my place at the nearby sofa. He helped me out of my necklace from the top. He brought some glass of water, I gulped it down to take my thirst away.

"Do you treat him the same before everyone?" I asked to Mrs Mehra.

"No, it's just an exception before you and the no. of my bedtime lovers." She cleared the air.

After a minute of silence I lead my eyes to her and said, "Can I play?" I gave her a devilishly giggle.

"Sure Mistress." She smiled back.

I called her husband closer. He just arrived at the edge of the sofa. I rubbed my hands all over his loose short on his weaker hips. I pulled it down to expose his erection. It was a fairly medium sized cock not more than 5 inches. I nodded my index finger at it, it hanged down like a pendulum from his hips. I laughed at him, she joined me in.

I took his T-shirt out as well. I stood tall before him. His head ended just at my nose. Mrs Mehra left her seat. She pushed him aside to hold me directly by my shoulders. Getting her hand up at my head, she pulled it downwards. She fixed her lips on mine. She started to get in a quick overlap of her lips on mine, I kissed back. I replied her sluggishly. After a minute of kissing, she dropped my back and frontal pallu off my shoulders, leaving me just with the blouse at the top.

She started to kiss me again. Before I can kiss her back, she grabbed her husband by his hairs to get his face fixed at my butt. She started rubbing his face on my ass from the saree, and sticked her lips on mine again. I took her hand off his hairs, to start kissing on her lips. I took the control.

I shaken my big butt from the heavy saree all over his face, he went red bruised. I roamed my hands all over her back and placed it at her butt to pick Mrs. Mehra up in my arms, she seemed no heavy for me. I kept kissing her. I rubbed my butt roughly on her husband's face as he stayed on the ground.

I murmured in her ears, "Toys?"

"Sure, Mistress." Saying that, she got down of my arms and went in to her bedroom. I turned around to have a look on her husband, whom was looking at me already with his scared eyes. I leaned down to get him up by his head. As soon as he came up, I grabbed his dick in my hands. It got into my palm perfectly. I ran my fingers on his full balls.

Despite of his submissive role, he was a very attractive faced guy. He had a comparatively small set of palms and his arms were slender than mine. My one legged thigh above the knee was similar to his entire butt. I went closer to his head.

I grabbed his small ass under my palms to raise his feet on his toes and got his head facing mine. I placed my lips on his to kiss him. He was shaking in fear, he kissed back. I kept kissing him before placing his hand on my butt. He had his eyes rolling in excitement. He squeezed my ass through the saree with his small weaker palms of hands. He was rock hard.

Mrs Mehra came back in the meantime. Seeing her entering in, he attempted to get away from me. I didn't loosen my grip on his body. He stayed sticked to me and started to shake more as she came closer.

"He is surely a good boy, ain't he?" She said after patting him on his bare ass.

"He is, He is. I'm pretty sure he deserves some reward, don't you slave?" I tagged in a soft voice after looking in his eyes.

"Yes MA'AM, I do." He said with a very low tone.

"Look, even he is aware of it." Both of us started laughing. "Give him a nice blowing on his shaft, Mrs. Mehra. He deserves it." I said to her sternly on her face. She had the smile lessened on her cheeks.

"Sure Mistress." Saying that Mrs. Mehra got down on her knees. I placed his dick in her mouth. Her husband moaned in pleasure when she started sucking on it. I kissed him again once.

I held her head to bring it fiercely on his hips and take the entire dick in. Mrs Mehra looked at my face in shock, I ignored her staring and forced her head more on his dick. She was forced to deepthroat his dick in her mouth. He was moaning in pleasure with each thrust of his dick in her mouth. I stopped her from doing it after few seconds.

"Would you bring a bag from my car, Mrs. Mehra?" I said to her nicely.

"Sure Mistress." She replied in a gentle tone.

"Oh, but like this!" I went closer to her. I held her T-shirt in my hands and ripped it apart. I did the same to her pajamas as well, leaving her just in the bra and panties. Mrs. Mehra looked at me with some serious fear and astonishment. "Now you may proceed."

"I cannot go like this, Hemangini." She said in a low tone. I held her chin in my hands before dropping few sets of hard slaps on her face. I grabbed her hairs tightly to push her forward with force, that got her to fall on the ground.

"Who the fuck are you to disobey me? Now fuck off before I pill your skin off your body!" I shouted on her face. She had tears filled in her eyes. She started to leave from the front door in her lingerie. With quick steps outside, she opened the car door to get the bag out. She made her way in hurriedly X she had a loud and long breathing out of the marathon. I kissed her forehead in appreciation.

"Get in the bedroom slaves and take the floor. I would join you in afterwards." I said after sticking my eyes with both of them. Mrs Mehra had a fearful look on her face. They started to walk towards the room.

I undid the bag she brought in. I got the shiny latex catsuit out of it. Removing the Saree, blouse and the petticoat, I left myself just in my bra and panties. From the necklace at the top to the waistchain at the mid to my payal on the toes, I removed all the ornaments from my body.

I held the catsuit in my hand. I started to get my legs inside the suit to fit it at the bottom. I zipped the frontal portion of the suit completely till my camel toe. I did the back portion zipping as well, till the vagina opening at the end of my butt. I zipped the 3 inched, knee high stilettos in my feet till the knees, I was all set to get in. The tight suit showed my full thick hourglass figure with my butt getting out briefly from the back.

I got the leather whip out of her toys' box that she brought in earlier. I took it with me in the room. I walked in the room in my shiny latex catsuit with the whip in my hand. Mrs Mehra and her husband looked all over my body with uneasy curiousness.

I got the two dog chain belts out of the box. Doing both the collars around their necks, I held the chains in my hand. They were still on the floor. I dropped the whip on their bodies in a low strike, "You two are poor mediocre slaves. Amuse me with your skills slaves, if you don't intend the worst phases of your lives."

I got laid in the bed. "Let's get in the bed baby." I said after pulling the chain over her husband's neck. He turned his head to Mrs Mehra, she broke her eye contact with him and looked down on the floor with sheer embarrassment.

Holding his dick in my hand, I pulled him towards me by the chain. I slapped on his cheek heavily, "Don't you understand pig? I'm calling for you." I slapped him again. Both of them were red in humiliation. I locked him in my arms, and laid him at my opposite side to face me from eye to eye. He was a very weak man to handle. I started eating his lips forcibly. He kissed back shivering.

I kicked Mrs Mehra with my back feet before dragging her to my feet from the leash. She started kissing and licking on my stilettos. I kept smothering her husband with my lips, I didn't let him breathe for a while. I pulled Mrs. Mehra by her head with the chain to stop her head just at my gigantic bottom. I pulled the chain harder to forcibly rub her face on my ass, she had tears flowing down her cheeks. She started to kiss my shiny latex covered butt. I kept her head stuck to my butt.

I held her husband's dick in my palms before speaking, "Condom?" I said to him. He just leaned in at the side drawer of the bed to open it and take the packaged rubber cylinder out. I undid it from the pack to roll it over on his penis. I unzipped my rear end of the catsuit till my spine to expose my round big butt and the vagina hole from the back.

I laid myself on the stomach in the bed. I pulled him by the chain towards me to lay his short body entirely on my back. Due to the smaller height and comparatively low built up, he didn't adjust in quickly on my hulking figure. He grabbed his dick and slide it inside my pussy from the back. I breathed a bit heavily after his penis stretched my vagina from the back. He started to get his dick inside and outside of me in a descent pace. I placed Mrs. Mehra from the leash to lie on the bed at his back. She started to give him a rimjob on his asshole in sheer humiliation.

I pulled him towards me again by the chain to make him increase his pace. He fucked me with some hard thrust. He kept moaning harder, while I just laid in the bed with my cheeks glued on the bed in heavy breathing. I felt my cum dribbling down my legs. Mrs. Mehra continued to use her tongue on her husband's anus. He released a huge moan before filling the condom over his dick with the thick sticky white liquid. He was the worst man to ever have fucked me.

I got out of the bed. He was still laid in to catch his breathe while his wife licked his anus. I grabbed Mrs Mehra by her hairs to get her out of his back and laid her down in the bed. I undid the lingerie from her body. With the perfectly cupped little breasts over her flat tummy followed by the beautiful slender legs under the tummy, She had a very appealing body even in the early forties. She was placed in the bed. I got near to her husband's head before speaking in his ears,

"She sucked your dick, won't you return the favour to her slave?" He had a little hard dick inside his cum filled condom again. He started to mount on her body slowly. Mrs. Mehra was horny enough to stick him to her face and started biting his lips with some hard smoochings on them. I went to grab the pack of toys. I opened it up to look inside for the relevant things to play with.

I got the 8 inched strap on dildo on my waist through the latex suit. The couple, meanwhile was drowned to a wet romantic kiss in the bed. I went close to them. I dropped the whip on her husband's ass cheek and shouted, "This is not the desirable path to thank her pig. Use your thing." Saying that I brought the whip on his balls and the inner part of his cock. He shook in pain.

I mounted on the bed just at his back, I grabbed his miniature shoulders in my brawny palms. Holding his fresh erection over the condom, I had it slide inside her pussy. Mrs Mehra moaned in pleasure as soon as she felt his shaft inside her. He started fucking her. I pushed him down by his back neck, to lay down fully on his shorter body. Doing that, I slide my fingers in his anus to stretch it wide. He was stunned after feeling his anus stretched, he stopped thrusting inside her.

I stroked the whip on his ass cheeks again. He started to fuck her again. I brought the dildo hanging down my waist inside his anus. I entered it in it's whole. He cried in pain after the thick dildo stretched his anus to four times of its initial size.

I held his shoulders and started throbbing my rubber cock inside of his anus after impelling on his back. He continued to fuck her in missionary while I fucked his anus in the laying doggy after laying down fully on his back. The sound of their loud whining echoed from every wall of the house. I kept hitting my hips on his one third sized butt. Less than half of my hips' size hit his butt on each stroke.

Her husband kept fucking Mrs Mehra wife under him. I was laid over both of them. Holding his small ass under my palms, I kept on fucking his anus for a few moments before he came out again. The rubber cylinder on his dick was entirely filled with his white goo by now. I fucked his anus in few more thrusts while began to step back.

I pushed him aside to take a grip of Mrs. Mehra. I went close to her face and murmured in a hushed tone, "now say, who is fake?" I spit on her face. The thick liquid from my mouth dribbled down her side cheek, when she released a good smile from her cheeks, "Thank you Mistress."

I grabbed her waist tightly and turned her on her back. I pulled her head backwards by her hairs, to get her on the knees. I leaned forward on my knees to place the rubber dick in her pussy from the back. Getting it inside of her, I pulled her husband's head from the chain to make him worship my latex covered feet. I started to fuck her brutally in doggy style. She moaned in absolute pleasure with the big 8 inched digging in and out of her vagina. He licked my latex motioning bottom from the calves to the inner thighs. I stopped fucking her.

I placed both of them on their knees in the bed. Keeping their heads and bottom closer, I tied both of them with my waist chain and long necklace respectively. The necklace hanged just between their buttocks keeping their bottoms tied with each other, while my waist chain tied their heads close to each other. I held the leather whip strongly in my right palm.

I stepped back a little with the whip in my hand. They had their heads leaning forward out of any idea of what I held at their backs.

"You two are beyond worst at the mediocrities' slavery levels. Your performances were woeful than the worst. It's intolerant. 15 on both the cheeks to both of you my slaves." I bluntly said in a loud voice. I stepped back to bring the first strike on their hanged out butts. The striking sound on both the butts at once, echoed through the entire room. Miss Mehra cried in pain while her husband fussed loudly. I exerted a great laughter on them, they were taken down to a peg of vanquish.

I brought it down for the second strike after a couple of seconds halt, both of them moaned in heavy breathing. I kept on doing it, they were grumbled in more pain with each strike. I stopped at the 10th stroke. Mrs Mehra fell down on the bed from her knees. I went closer to them to separate their bodies away from each other. I untied the necklace and chain from their bodies. I threw Mrs. Mehra sideways while went to her husband's ear and said,

"Her remaining five are added to your bag of sufferings darling." I bite on his ears. He degraded his head at the bed while breathed heavily in the awe of the painful incomings.

I got on my feet again. I stepped back to aim at his solo ass in the view. I stroked the whip hardly on his ass. I increased the intensity and stopped just at the 20th stroke. He had tears flowing down his cheeks to inhale the pain in. He had his fair buttock filled in red diagonal lines from each edge. He grilled down on the bed after I was done.

I unzipped the catsuit from my body. "Help me get in my Saree please, Mrs Mehra." She raised herself gradually from the ground. We got out of the room. Her medium sized ass had creepy welts all over it. She helped me tuck the Saree in the petticoat around my waist. Placing the pallu at my front in the end, she got me perfectly in the Saree.

"I'm leaving these ornaments here as the only memory of this night, Mrs. Mehra. I hope you two had all the fun in the world." I said in a compassionate tone.

"Yes, we did. Keeping the gifts aside, I want to thank you for everything this night, Hemangini." She said in a tender tone. I placed my lips on her for the final time. She placed her husband before me to give me a nice farewell. I knew how to make it nicer, I undid the cum filled condom from his shrunk penis. I squeezed the inverted condom from the bottom to drop the thick white liquid on both of our feet in particular.

He got down on his knees to clean all his cum with his tongue from our feet. We laughed at him to keep kissing on our lips for the one last time. After he was done, I bent down to take my head closer to him. I kissed on his forehead, "I'm very proud of you slave." I said in a gentle tone. I kissed on his cheek. Calling my final goodbye, I got out from the door. "Great couple." was all I said, before getting into my A8 to start driving to home. It was a night to remember for long.

It was morning again when Tushar came at my side to wake me up. I held him by his cheeks before planting a good kiss on his cheeks. He slept at the door front after waiting for me for long the previous night. I mounted on his head after getting it inside my Saree. I pissed directly in his mouth with my golden shower down his throat. I got into the bathroom to take the shower.

My mind reflected to the previous night's incidents. I was in an initial smile on my cheeks. I didn't regret about gifting the precious two lakh rupees valued ornaments to them, they deserved it. I soaped myself all over my body and after a good shower, I came out.

Tushar got me in a nice pair of blue top and a white denim at the bottom. He got his cock cage under his pant perfectly. He had a very less energy running down his body since few days now, I still searched for the reasons behind it. Kissing his forehead once, I placed myself in the car to get away. He also headed for his work.

Alongside a series of good mornings, I got into my cabin. Mrs. Mehra hit my inbox at the top with another thanking. I replied her with "<3 :)". I started to work. I kept on attending the clients till the evening.

Our roles' switch continued as it should. I was growing more and more pleasant with Tushar. I did punish him harder on his mistakes while made him serve to my two new lovers in the bed. Tushar had some problems with his stamina lately, I found it weird. It was just one normal day when I dressed myself in my T-shirt and jeans to go to the salon. Tushar also went to his corporate sector.

Suddenly, I came across a whammy situation. I had a notion of sickness since the early afternoon. It went worst in the middle of the daytime. I entered the bathroom twice to throw up in the toilet. I felt a sudden unease till the evening. I drove my way to our family physician Doctor Seema.

She had my entire body check up for a while. She came up at my front with her reports in half an hour.

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers