Change is Good for Hemangini Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

Placing herself on her knees at my chair, Doctor Seema hiked my T-shirt a bit to gently touch her palms on my little bulgy lower belly.

"Congratulations Hemangini, you are 9 weeks' pregnant." She said with a little smirk on her face. I had a disbelief to what was just said. My heart freeze as soon as I realised what she informed me. My heart was beating uncontrollably fast with the delighting vibe. I was on the heap of happiness.

"Having said that, How is Tushar? Strong man, I must say." She said with a questioning gesture.

"He is doing good. What would happen to him?" I managed to sound much fragile following the elation marathon inside my heart.

Doctor Seema attended a call in between. I couldn't wait to let Tushar know about it. I offer her my goodbye in a silent tone while she was on the phone. She waved her hand to me with a smile. I ran my way down to the car. I started to drive towards home. On the way, my mind kept reflecting about his reactions after I deliver the news to him. After all, this was a dream come true for us, to breed a child of our own. I drove as quickly as I could.

As soon as I reached the lawn, I saw some ward boys coming out of our front door, surrounded around a stretcher which was carrying someone. I opened the car door to start walking towards the ambulance. The stretcher had Tushar on it in a faded condition. I was horrified in fear after watching him. My body started to shake out of fear.

Being the family member, I got into the ambulance at his side. They got him on the ventilator quickly after placing him inside. I had tears out of my eyes, with my words uttering at the same cry since a minute, "what happened to my husband?" "what happened to my husband?" We reached the hospital in some minutes.

Doctor Seema was the main doctor consultant, when they got him inside. I ran my way down to the intensive care unit. She walked in quick steps to enter the I.C.U. to start his treatment. They closed the door. I roamed here and there outside the I.C.U. in my shivering feet to wait for them to come out. Doctor Seema was out after sometime.

"Follow me to my cabin Hemangini." Saying that she started walking towards her cabin. I followed her with very quick feet.

"What has happened to him Doctor Seema?" I couldn't lower my voice with the fear running down my heart. She offered me the glass of water to calm me down.

"He has myeloma covering his entire plasma. Saying that in the clear words, he is in the third stage of blood cancer. Keeping him here won't change anything, you could take him home Hemangini. I'm helpless, I'm really sorry." She held my hands saying that. I had tears flowing down my cheeks hearing that.

I got out of her cabin. I had the tear rate doubling on my every steps towards the I.C.U. I had no idea about what was going on. Meanwhile, Tushar was up from the hospital bed. I saw him approaching me, when I jumped in his arms to hug him tightly. I kept crying harder in his arms. Tushar held me tightly. We took the cab to drive us home. He had a very less energy in his body.

I got him in the bed before starting to speak, "Since when?"

"I was a bit late in getting the clear symptoms about it. After a sudden headache and low tiered fever one day, I went to Doctor Seema. After the reports she told me I was going through the third stage already. It was very late. I grew distressed about it. As soon as I made my mind to tell you finally, you introduced me into this new life. I couldn't have a better ending to this wonderful life, either way it was going to happen. Thank you Mistress." A small tear flowed down his eyes.

"And what about this?" I placed his hand on my belly. Tushar smiled a little after placing his head close to my belly, he kissed on it. He had a very low energy in making movements, I placed him in the bed again.

"One wish before I go, mistress. Could you mount on my face again?"

"Sure slave." I replied with a blunt tone shadowing over the grief in my heart. I slide my denim down to mount on his face with my bare butt. I placed his head just between my ass crack. I started riding his face with a descent pace. I suffocated him a few times. I came on his face with a heap of cum. I wiped it away with my index finger from his face before making him lick my fingers clean.

Placing his head on my shoulders, I held Tushar tightly under my body. I had tears flowing down my cheeks. I slide my T-shirt down from my shoulders to let Tushar have my nipples between his lips. Tushar rubbed his head on my shoulder. Closing his eyes slowly, he spoke in a slender tone, "I love you Hemangini." Tushar stopped moving."" ]]]]

Hemangini had her entire face covered in tears, as she stopped. I went forward to hold her hand. I pushed the red button on my tape recorder.

"I'm really sorry, Hemangini. Are you OK?" I held the back of her hand.

"Oh yes, it is fine. I am fine." She breathed harder and cleared the tears off her face.

"I'm sorry but don't you have a married status at present?" I asked to her. Before she could answer, the doorbell rang. She went forward to open it. There stepped in a tall and young guy. He stepped forward to hug her in his arms, she hugged back while kissed his lips. They came near me with Hemangini initiating with, "Avinash, this is Adi my husband and baby, this is Avinash."

I was shocked at his introduction. He offered me a handshake and I returned softly to it. He left the room to head in one of the room.

I gently smiled in myself. She took me to the drawing room. I saw Tushar's photo hanging on the wall with a decorated garland over it. He had a wise face of a gentleman.

"I would just leave the door open, Mister. Save as much as you could. It was nice to meet you. Good luck with your story." Saying that, Hemangini shake my hand. She started to walk towards the room. I didn't say anything. I followed her to the room.

As soon as I got on the window, I saw a big anal hook hanging down from the ceiling above the bed. She bent down on her knees under the hook in the bed. I saw Adi coming to her side.

He came at her side to pull down her blue joggers till her inner thighs to bare her fair big butt. I was shocked after he pulled the steel hook down from the ceilings to fit it inside her loose anus. Hemangini moaned softly and closed her eyes to slurp down the pain. He lifted her ass a bit to comfortably get her anus hooked with the ceiling, He left her there. He held the thick leather cane in his hand. Adi stepped back before giving a venomous strike on her big bare buttocks. Hemangini cried loudly in agony.

I had goosebumps running all over my body. Hemangini brought her fictional world to reality before my eyes. I undid the window and started to take my eyes away. I started to get away from her room. With my each step out of the house, Hemangini's wheeping went on higher and higher that echoed through the entire house.

"Change was always good for Hemangini." I said to myself after reaching the door, I moved out.

***************

( Hello guys this is me again. Please let me know by your comments what did you make out of the entire series. Thank you.)

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers