Change is Good for Hemangini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up again holding each other naked. Tushar woke me up by kissing me on the forehead. We smooched for a while. I got out of the bed to get my T-shirt on. I put the leggings up my big waistline. Tushar was still in the bed.

"Tushar?" I called him.

"You go baby, I am much tired after a long working day yesterday. I would get the tea prepared until you will be back." Tushar left the bed. He held my waist to plant a kiss on my forehead and pat on the top of my ass. Tushar got in the bathroom with his naked body. I really wanted him to come, but I didn't moan much. I prepared to leave for the workout.

I didn't think much about Tushar, to get away with my workout. I lifted some medium weights again followed by some thigh breaking sets of squats. My ass was already round toned to 41 inches, so I aimed to maintain the size by not going beyond it. I felt problems in walking with my ass swaying heavily after each step. I had to buy new pairs of panties and bottom wears the previous month because of the broadening in my waist and butt. I experienced the tearing off of some old pairs of leggings when trying to get it on my new waistline and ass, which were no less than a year old. I gained much in less time.

I was back home full of sweat. I saw Tushar sat quietly on the couch, keeping a close eye on the TV. The house was crystal clean and dustless. I knew who could have been capable of doing it. He turned his head towards me to smile for a welcome. He turned his head again towards the box. I left quietly after smiling back. 'Not everyone is ought to stay energised all day' saying that in my head, I entered the bathroom to take the shower. Tushar also dressed for work. I put on some shiny purple top followed by black denim at the bottom.

Once I was out of the room dressed, Tushar offered me the tea. He served it for me on the table. We sat off to leave for our works. The journey was filled with silence. I did attempted few conversations, but the approach was waved away by Tushar's silence. Tushar stopped at the front of the salon. I left my seat to get on his lap. I held his face, "Is there anything wrong, baby?" I tried my best tone possible to make him comfortable.

"Yes yes honey, I have everything under control. You don't worry!" Saying that he kissed just above my boobs once. He opened the door to show me my way out. I had to go out of his lap, as the door was clearly before the shop. There was something very wrong with Tushar. I had a descent day working. Tushar came to pick me up with his dead reactions on the face. We changed to our sleep wears. I prepared the dinner. We were just about to go sideways after the dinner, until I held his hands in mine.

"Is there anything you would like to share with me baby? Am I any good to prove myself useful for you?" I tried to bring Tushar to resilience. Tushar held my hands back, started to speak,

"The company is going through bankruptcy since many months now. They have aimed to fire their top employees who are covering up the more stack of money. Because of the fact that I got a close to double pay rise last year, I'm worried about my position baby." I heard to all of it from his mouth. I could have said about leaving his job because I inherited millions and still make more money in the house than him. This could have been a fugitive to his self-esteem, so I decided to go with the situation.

I went forward to indulge in a nice hug. Tushar hugged me back. "Thank you" he spoke out of his much abridging sadness all over his face. I crawled my way up his body, and locked my legs to his waist to hang in his arms. Tushar held me strongly, despite of my big body. I was carried to the bedroom by my hubby. Tushar kissed my lips with all the wetness possible. Dancing his tongue on mine, he slid my shorts down. I slid his after sticking his body on mine. The temperature in the room went hotter and hotter as the night went on.

We fucked each other quite often the following week. Day by day, Tushar began to come down mentally. My frustration was building up with Tushar isolating himself this badly. I had to take a step forward.

It was a Monday, I woke up in his arms following the night when we had the worst sex in the entire marriage life. I dressed up in my grey sleeveless kurti followed by the white jodhpurs fit leggings. With Tushar's growing inferiority, my body was toning up broadly due to the frustrating workouts. Tushar dropped me to the Salon before leaving for his work in the non-existent smile on his face. I stepped inside. Tushar didn't text me anymore in the working hours. I felt very lonely.

Adi my intern was goofing around with his loads until he stopped before me. I washed a lady's hairs with my mind still floating about Tushar. But there was this thing, I applied heaps of purple shampoo on the lady's head that made her get in the dimensions of it, more than required. Her hairs turned blonde in a while from sides. Adi watched all of it before coming near to give a slight nudge on my shoulders to lead my eyes at it. I was horrified watching that. Adi pushed me back to attain to her hairs.

I stepped back to let Adi go on. The lady was watching the fashion magazine with much interests that she had no idea about who attended her hairs. Adi took the black hair die from the bottle and poured it on just the end tooth of the brush. He applied the brush on her hair, to let the little black texture get on, leaving the blonde touch as well. I was mighty relieved. I went to my cabin to get a glass of wine to relieve myself from this stress. I had a full glass of neat vodka without any additional beverage or soda. I stayed in my seat with my eyes closed.

Adi knocked on my cabin door. I permitted him to come in. He came in with a file to put on the table. He turned around to leave. I stopped him on his way back.

"Yes, Ma'am?" He asked me for not letting him go away.

"How should I thank you for saving this place's reputation before our best customers?" I said out of a smile from my lips.

"Because I love working for you, and that's what makes me a good assistant." He spoke in his professional tone. I left my seat to give Adi a full body hug. I had a broader body and a bigger waist than Adi's skinny physique. He was just few inches taller than me. He was entirely hidden in my bulks but I needed someone to fill in this void at this moment. Adi took his hands to grab my back through my under arms. I was pulled upwards by him, and I stuck my body to his to continue with the hug. I was having the toll of vodka in my head.

I locked the cabin door from inside with all the chamber curtains down. It was just us in the room. I went closer to kiss him on his lips. He returned with a wetter approach. He planted his tongue on my lips before getting into the smooch again. He took his hands between my hip line of the kurti to place it on my ass. He grabbed my ass from my leggings after hiking the kurti up. Our tongues danced on each other. He was half a generation younger, still so good at it.

I took to my strengths to lift him up in my arms to place him on the table. I was more of a man in a woman's body. Adi and I laughed on my gesture and strength. I slide his pants down to get a glimpse on his dick. He had a size less than what Tushar possessed, but it didn't matter. I put his dick with all the readiness in my mouth. I sucked on it with quite pace. Adi moaned lightly. He stopped me after a minute and came down of the table. I sat in the chair.

Adi came towards me to kiss on my neck. He slide my kurti off from the shoulders, before sliding my bra off to go through my brown nipples between his teeth. Adi slide my jodhpurs fit leggings off my bottom. I placed myself on the floor on my knees with my back facing him. I rested my shoulders on the chair to bent towards him. He came from the behind to enter in me. Adi got on his knees before my ass to hold it in his palms, to fuck with harder thrusts in me.

Adi forced his medium sized dick in me with some pace, he hit my hips hard. My ass was bouncing with his hard hits on it with his hips. Adi continued to do it for some seconds before he came in me. I felt his hot thick liquid hitting my cervix wall. I placed myself on the feet again. Adi began to take his pants up. I took my leggings up and the kurti to get dressed again. I held Adi in my arms to place a hug on his body. I kissed his cheek before speaking, "Thank you."

"It would be a pleasure to get more of those words, ma'am." Adi smiled sarcastically while saying that.

"Oh I don't allow time off in my work place. Fuck off son." I smiled before Adi prepared to leave. He spanked on my ass with a hard pat, before starting to leave with a smile. Adi left.

I felt nice after getting some attention, but it was just not enough. I took a light nap by the toll of vodka still on my head. I woke up at early evening, before getting to a glass of neat again. Tushar came to pick me up. I noticed his annoying silence, but I was just drunk enough to bate any eye on Tushar. I fall asleep, immediately after coming back.

I took to the salon the next day after working out. I took my own Audi to drive myself there because I was too faded with the vibe Tushar was hanging around when driving. I reached the salon. Adi smiled to welcome me in. I patted on his waist, following the usual schedule. It was mid afternoon when I was doing the hairs of Mrs Patel.

Mrs Patel was the member of the group of some rich spoiled women They were always there talking explict contents. This was one of the day's when they were there talking their sex lives.

Mrs Patel started, "He is always considering his own filth by directly attacking the clit with negligible foreplay and cumming way too early." All the ladies in the salon laughed on it. I continued to do my work without bating any eye much.

Mrs Mehta one of her friends added, "Atleast you get to enjoy the moment, my husband is too busy to even come home before the bed time. How can i make love when fully drowned in sleep?" The salon went off to giggles again. Mrs. Sharma and one more lady of their group also narrated some random problems with their sex lives.

Mrs Mehra readily refused all of them and said, "I experienced the same problem as you all but then i read something online, now i own my husband. I make him and allow him to cum in my own manner. I'm a mistress to her not a wife unlike you all. I wears the pants in my marriage." All the ladies in the salon excluding me gazed at her with full disbelief.

The words of Mrs. Mehra floated in my mind for long. The rest of the day went well. I made my way back home at early evening.

I was up early next morning dressed in my leggings and T-shirt for the jogging and gym, I asked Tushar to stay in bed just to relieve himself a bit more. Dressed in my grey kurti and black leggings I was all set for the salon, Tushar was still in stress following his work. I provided him the chance again to lit up our relationship by asking him to drop me Salon. He dropped me off to leave for work. It was no different. I was worried for him and his lack of control over himself.

I called Mrs. Mehra to ask her to pay a visit. She was there in my cabin at the early noon. Mrs Mehta was an elegant Indian lady in her very late thirties very close to forty. She had a bright tone in her voice, which could have let her win any battle in a soft tone. She was only a couple of inches shorter than me, just like a normal Indian woman. She always had bright coloured Sarees on her body with sleeveless blouses, exposing her bust and belly partially. Mrs Mehra utilized an entire hour to narrate about all of her relationship.

Mrs. Mehra was an attorney herself, married to one of her colleagues at work when they fell in love in their early twenties. She got in this relationship after his husband started to get too oriented with sex and his filthy nature leading to sleeping with escorts. She stepped in this relationship afterwards and turned him into her slave. She kept her teenage son and daughter away to London to let them stay out of any knowledge to this thing.

Mrs. Mehra narrated the beatings that she was inflicting on her husband right since the very beginning of their relationship a decade ago. I asked her about the ways to lit up her sex life. She went off saying, "Either you are satisfied the one way or the other." With this words initially, she spoke about how she fucked different men in her relationship. "My hubby is subby and a cuck", was all she spoke before turning her attention to many other scenarios of her relationship.

Mrs Mehra was like one of the every second woman you would pass by at the grocery store, but everybody has a darker side and she had the darkest one, I reckon. She recommended me the ways to ease the entry in this relationship.

I discussed the other necessary solutions. I had a great time laughing and goofing around with her. She prepared to leave. She recommended some sites and videos on the internet as well. After going all through them, I was all set for a solution to undo my relationship to normal.

I utilized all of the working hours and had a brief reading on the videos, sites and blogs she recommended to me. Tushar picked me up to drive us home together. He tried to initiate some conversation but I didn't join in. I was in no mood to get satisfied by a spark so I decided to keep digging for the fuel to lit up the fire again.

I changed myself to something comfortable. I asked Tushar to make the dinner, he did it readily. I asked him to go with the dishes, he went on it as well. I settled my back on the couch to lay myself partially on it. Tushar made his way towards the couch after going through the dishes. He approached with his face still drowned in the pond of stress. It was the first time I was going to imitate the hard one.

"Take the floor Tushar, I would like you to be there." I spoke by keeping away any eye contact with him. I never talked to him out of any dominance because it was always love between us. I had my heart beating at its worst. I was very curious to know about the happenings at the next minute.

Tushar sat on the floor for real, right at my feet. I had a cold heart out of pain due to the inferiority Tushar surrounded himself around with lately. I wanted to cry but it was no moment to get lighter from my side. I threw him one more at the very next minute,

"I had a hard day baby, I want you to do my feet to take the pain away." I threw my words at him. Tushar didn't give a thought for a second, and went to my feet to massage them. He was a slave to his growing inferiority. It was not the same man I married to, but I wanted it back and I had to pay the price. Tushar started to massage my feet. He did on it with light pressure. I asked Tushar to go all through my thighs. He pressed on it with all the care. He was such a gentleman at it.

I pulled Tushar by his head to lay his head on my belly, just under my boobs. I couldn't see his head properly with my full boobs blocking the view. He laid his right cheek on my belly. I rubbed his left cheek with my hand, also explored my hand inside his hairs. I started with a very low tone of care,

"How was the day baby?"

"It was not good." Tushar returned with an even softer voice.

I softly rubbed on his hairs before getting in the soft tone again, "What happened to my dear husband?"

"I couldn't focus in my work because I was much hungry after I skipped the lunch." Tushar said.

"What made you skip the lunch baby?" I touched on his cheek and stopped my hands there.

"I was depressed out of the fear of getting fired by my work due to the poor performances I put in the last month." It seemed like Tushar had all his buttons pushed to reveal everything going within him.

"Oh that's not cool baby, you should atleast try to get a good meal." I put on few light slaps on his cheek. Tushar rubbed his head on my belly before tightly squeezing my body in his arms. He spoke more about how he stops working all of a sudden and gets sad at every little matters. He had a small drop in his eye that wet my index finger. I sat on the couch crossing my legs on it. I held his face by his chin before slapping on his cheeks with very negligible impact,

"Tomorrow onwards my baby would focus on the meal or I would get very angry. Would you find it pleasing to angry me baby?" I spoke after coming close to his head.

"I would try to do it, baby." He spoke in a very low voice. I went forward to plant my lips on his. Tushar tried to get in the long kiss before I pulled myself back.

"Let's get to bed baby, it's getting late." Tushar left the floor to go to bed. I held him by his waist to take him to the room. Tushar laid at my side. He placed his hand on my ass to pull me through. I placed my one leg on his waist to get closer. We kissed for more than a minute. It was incredible to feel his tongue in my mouth. I broke the kiss. I held his head with my palms with our faces distant by just an inch.

"I see you have skipped a meal today baby. I would like to give you a special one before sleeping." Tushar smiled a little before I slid my Pajamas away from my bottom, exposing my pussy. "I would like you to get your meal with full attention without any left overs. I would like to feel your tongue in me baby, you could jerk yourself off while doing it." I stretched my legs wide saying that.

Tushar placed himself on the floor, with his head at the edge of the bed before my pussy. He settled his head between my legs. He hesitated at first. He licked my outer lips of the pussy, and I moaned loudly holding his head by pushing myself back. He dig his tongue in my pussy before starting to increase his pace. Tushar licked in and out of my pussy with some pace. He held his dick in one hand to jerk off on it. I laid on my back with my eyes closed to feel Tushar's tongue in my pussy.

He kept jerking off on his shaft. I was getting close to my second orgasm after getting in the tenth minute of Tushar worshipping my pussy. I leaked white fluid out of my pussy. Tushar also came out at the floor. I settled myself on the bed again.

"Clean the floor before climbing on the bed again baby." I was out of the worst chore orders. Tushar was never asked to even push the button of the washing machine. He left the room and came back with a wiping cloth out of the bathroom. Tushar started to clean the floor. I couldn't accept this man; change was inevitable. The brightest part about the moment was, 'I HAD THE CONTROL OVER HIM.'

Tushar came on the bed again. I held him under my head above my breasts, to cuddle him to sleep. Tushar caressed his cheeks under my neck, "I had a great time worshipping you baby. Thank you" was all he said before getting to sleep. Tushar didn't know about the things to come.

We worked out together in the morning. Tushar got the breakfast ready. I made him do the dishes again. I had to inflict my dominance more and I did it by offering him a ride to his office. Tushar didn't mind me doing it. I took the wheels to ride him to his work. I was getting in the driver seat slowly and steadily. I managed to get his mind on some more household chores like doing the clothes and cleaning the house. We had a healthy conversation before we reached his building. I kissed Tushar with a promise to pick him up on time.

I reached salon with a longing curiousness about the things to take place after getting back home. This shit was working by lifting my mood on the first day only. I attended many ladies in the day before the sun got in the shed again. I drove to pick Tushar from his work. He was there waiting for me already. I got out of the door to give him a lovely hug. Tushar replied with less intensity again, but I was not much bothered anymore.

I drove my way towards home. I didn't ask him about his day because I had a better place to ask that. I kept his focus going on the house works by telling him continuously about how the house goes dusty and the clothes remain undone by the washerwoman we appointed. Tushar showed some interest before I drove us home. We entered in the house.