Change is Good for Hemangini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked my pussy to few orgasms. He licked me clean by his tongue. I didn't allow him the bed. He slept on the floor with his ass covered with red welts. I took to the dog chain in the package to tie him by the collar to the bed. I wanted him to feel different starting from tonight. He drowned to sleep in a minute following the fatigued timetable of the day. I had my mind constantly on 'if all this was right' till the midnight. I woke Tushar up at midnight to sit on his face to pee again. I slept in some minutes.

I woke up in the morning. Tushar was still on the floor with his naked body squeezed to half of his height on the floor. He was drowned to a deep sleep. I went close to his ass. He had a back out of much red lines, but his ass was in a deep welts and cut from edges. I had a tear in my eye for real with what I just did the other night. I felt like hugging Tushar to apologize for my hardships upon him. I got on my knees to get in a deep crying, I kept on shedding double after getting my eyes on his welts. I held myself still with a thought of, "What I am doing? This is for his own good and for this relationship." The devil at my shoulder talked to me for a while. I searched for the angel on the other but I couldn't find any of it. I was much confident to the next step.

"Wake up slave." I nudged on his body. I still had a hoarse running under my throat due to the involvement in the crying earlier. Tushar opened up his eyes. He had a cute little nick on his face out of the squirm he experienced due to the pain on his butt. I slide my Pajamas down to get on his head with my exposed ass. I got my all 42 inches butt on his face. I pissed directly in his mouth. Tushar was much trained for it by now. I undid his collar from the bed.

"You are not allowed to get a workout anymore baby. You are supposed to stay at home to do all the house chores. I already called for the maid to vacant her place in this job after paying the full year's salary to her. I don't like to waste my money, so you would be here to get me revive the amount I paid in already." Tushar was sweaty again after listening.

"But I have a job to go through mistress? What about it?" Tushar had an obvious question towards me.

"I don't know about it baby. I am allowing you the car to help you in keeping pace with everything. You are supposed to reach home everyday at first to greet my way in by kneeling at your knees. I am the rightful queen of this empire or should I say king?" Tushar couldn't respond to what I threw against him. I changed myself to the fitness wears before heading the exit of the house.

I was out in a few seconds feeling a different power in myself with the cold morning breezes passing through my body. I had an enthusiastic but sweaty workout and jog. I was home in an hour finding Tushar doing the cleanings.

I called him "Tushar?"

He was before me in less than a minute, "Yes Mistress."

"Lick my arm pits and underarms clean baby, I couldn't take my mind off you to get in the workout deeper and deeper. It was a hard one." Tushar got at my back.

He got me out of the T-shirt. He licked all over my back to get the sweat out. Tushar got me out of my bra to lick all the sweat under my neck and belly. He licked my hairy arm pits cleaned. He bent down to slide my leggings off my bottom. He licked on my waist before getting drowned to the bottom. Tushar got me out of the sweat by exploring his tongue on my full legs through my leggings and doing the calves as well. He finally came on round ass with his tongue. Tushar licked all over my ass with his tongue. He licked my dirty sweat clean. I was much proud of my slave husband.

I grabbed his erect dick with my hand to jerk off on it. Tushar had a good time in getting to cum in less than a minute. He licked his cum from my hands as well. I allowed Tushar to wash away his mouth, before I started to have a bath and he went off to clean the house again. Tushar was much obedient in less than a day than what Mrs Mehra recommended about slave husbands. I had a much better feeling than morning.

I was getting my hairs dry with the towel after getting out of the bathroom. Tushar was cleaning the room being naked. I stood before the mirror before getting the evil on my shoulders again.

"Come here, slave." Tushar quickly came before me.

"Get in my pussy baby!" He didn't think for a second before getting on his knees to start tonguing my pussy. As soon as he came at my pussy, I unlocked the phone to click some mirror selfies with Tushar at my pussy. He didn't stop doing it. I leaked cum on my thighs before Tushar licked it away.

"Get your mistress' clothes ready for today slave. I know you could do it." Saying that I went to the bathroom again for some minor works. I made my way back in the minute. Tushar had my clothes ready on the bed.

He helped me to get my yellow plunge large cupped bra and panties on. Tushar knew definitely how to get a woman in the Saree after he helped me often with it before. He got my yellow blouse on my bra. Tushar rounded the yellow Saree all over my waist before settling the pallu over the shoulders to expose my blouse partially. The transparent yellow saree flaunted all of frontal from my half covered blouse to the belly. He helped me in the black heels, I looked much corporal. Tushar kissed my feet to give a nice sending off, I kissed his forehead to leave. I got on the wheels to paddle on the accelerator. It was a nice start to our official first day.

I didn't took the turn towards the salon but drove my way to Tushar's mother. She lived outside the city owning a dozen acres of land for farming with his father. They were the millionaire farmers. I knocked on the door. Tushar's mom opened the door. I touched to her feet for a 'Namastey' and bowed down in respect as stated by the Indian culture. She gave away her blessings to me. We hugged.

I always made a great bond with my 'Sasu-Ma' (Mother in law). She offered her sarcastic tone towards me with, "Kaafi patle ho gaye ho beta!" ('You have been quite skinny since we met the last time!'), even when knowing how much I gained in these last months. We laughed after cracking jokes against each other. There was this reason I paid her a visit.

She was the one that owned her son, she was the rightful authority before me in the order. I didn't want to step forward in this relationship without her proper consents. We had lunch together. I stayed there for the entire day laughing and wiggling on the pathetic jokes that we shared. She was an impulsive personality just like Tushar, the only difference came was her lack of power on herself. Funding in the right opportunity I spoke finally,

"There is something I want to talk to you with mummy ji!" I was shaking from inside.

"Yes beta (child) you should go ahead." I had a deep breathe before closing my eyes to give her every bit of information about what happened in the previous days. She didn't say anything for more than a minute after listening to it. "So what are your plans upon it beta?"

I closed my eyes to explain every piss play, humiliations, disciplining and cuckolding that I was going to inflict on him. I also showed her the mirror click from the morning. Mummy ji looked at my face for a long time before saying, "Well, fair enough beta. Tushar always had these problems in isolating himself subtly. I did beat him often as a child but now, you are his authority. Are you sure this would work?" She inquired about my accuracy.

"I have read everything online mummy ji, I have a strong sense of belief that it would." She walked across the room thinking about something. She finally came before me after her face lit up.

"I have clarified your way forward. I trust you beta for doing every good in the end. I would just be wanting to see my old son being back when I visit your place occasionally, and most importantly stay out of STDs, and to follow this shit up REFER SOME MALES TO ME AS WELL, his father is not getting any younger." We laughed loudly at her demand. I hugged my mother-in-law to a good bye. We readily hugged our bodies against each other. I prepared to leave. I drove my way back home. I was built on much confidence following mummy ji's words of wisdom. I reached home.

As soon as I could put the second step in, Tushar got on my feet to kneel down before me. Tushar kissed my feet, "Welcome mistress." I kissed his forehead in return. Tushar started to get me out of my heels. I kicked him backwards, he laid on the floor by his back. I placed my right leg on his chest to pinch my heel on his nipple. Tushar grinned in with a huge fuss. I ordered Tushar to get on his knees.

I held the 4 feet oak cane in my hands after taking it out from the side of the couch. This came with the package as well including an additional unused crop. I dropped the cane hardly on his ass leaving it with a red horizontal line on his skin.

"Crawl your way down to the corners to show me the cleanings that you done slave. Now get going quickly." I dropped the cane again hardly. Tushar started to crawl ahead of me. He went to the kitchen where the bed slices were spilled on the floor by the curious rats. "Could you explain this baby?"

Tushar started shaking, "I cleaned it before, you also know the ever present chaos of rats in our area Mistress." He defended himself with a low voice.

"You are supposed to clean this mess at your desired pace. I would continue to drop this wooden cane on your back until I find this floor untidy again." I said. Tushar was panicked by my words. He started rearranging the scraps together.

I dropped the first cane during the cleanings on his thighs. Tushar almost dropped on his back with its impact. I went on to do it again on his ass cheeks to remind him of his undone work. Tushar rearranged all the scraps in a bag to crawl his way to throw them in the bin quickly. I caned on his ass for more than 6 times by now. Tushar had welts all over his lower back.

He showed me various corners of the house and it was untidy all over there. I was much proud of his work. I kissed his forehead in appreciation. Tushar got his head inside my saree from the back to take all of my pee in his mouth. I stinky faced him for fun, it got him to laugh as well.

I dropped Tushar inverted on my knees to get on the smoothing cold ointment on his welts from last night and today. I gently massaged his ass with my hard palms. Tushar had a relieving moan from his mouth. I was just not done there. I held the hair trimmer in my hand which I got with me since laying him on the knees. I wanted to clean his Indian growth at the public region. I stretched his ass cheeks with my fingers. I touched all the way between his ass to sense his hairs to get the trimmer there. I cleaned all his hairs from between the ass and around the anus with his inner thighs.

I removed the hairs all over his testicles. I flipped Tushar on his back to clean his area around his dick. He was baby clean by now. I laid on the couch by my back. Tushar hiked my Saree to my waist to expose my ass and help me clean slight hairy regions between the ass. I choose to keep them around the pussy to always remind him of my status in the family. He cleaned the couch in a minute. I stayed there taking a huge sips on my Johnny Walker. He cleaned the floor until it was 20 minutes for the clock to tick 9.

I called Adi's mother to let her know of Adi working in the salon till late tonight. She always choose me to take care of her young son.

"I think you do remember of us having a guest tonight baby. Do you?" I said.

"Yes Mistress, Aditya is coming tonight to fuck you before my eyes." Tushar said after drowning his head on the floor to resist taking his head up even a bit.

"Why am I doing it? Is he the only one in the list? What does this act makes you?" I wanted Tushar to face the realities by himself.

"You want to show me how a real man fuck. He is not the only man in this list. This thing makes me a loser." Tushar lowered his voice as he kept on going.

"No baby, you are a CUCKOLD." I raised my voice when saying the word. Tushar didn't take his head up before shedding some thick drops of tears on the floor. I turned my eyes away from him because more of it could have made me change my mind. I loved this guy very very much. My voice was lowered a bit. "You place yourself in the cabinet under the ceiling. I don't want you before that young boy to not get him panicked after seeing you like this. Tushar went to climb his way to the cabinet. The door bell rang in a minute.

I opened the door. It was Adi on the other side. He opened his eyes wide to gaze at my full body. I sensed his bulge under the pants.

"You look hot ma'am." He said after taking on a huge breathe.

"So do you, young man." I went forward to hug him. Adi settled his hand on my waist to grab my big body in his arms.

"What about your husband?" Adi asked.

"He is not in the city for two nights straight and I didn't want my pussy to get to sleep without being fed.

"Does it means I have one another night to spare my way in again in you?" Adi had a curious smile on his face.

"No, only if you want all of your salary to cut into 5% son." I had the sarcastic laugh on my face.

"Oh I won't want that." Saying that Adi started to kiss on my lips. I held his cheeks to kiss him back passionately. Adi managed to push my body on the floor before turning me around to start kissing all over my back through my Saree. He bite on my ass through the saree. Adi kissed on my back neck and licked on my ears. I was very wet by now. Tushar couldn't have got any of these scenes by now, being in the room.

I removed his T-shirt from the top. Adi dropped my pallu off the shoulders to kiss on my partial boobs and the blouse. He kissed all over my stomach. I moaned highly as soon as his lips touched my bare belly. It was hot. He was such an innovative young man in making out. Adi came on his feet again to plant his lips on mine. He grabbed my boobs through the blouse with one hand. I pushed him away before leading him by his waist to our room.

I made Adi turn his back towards the cabinet, with me coming at his front. I fit my eyes at Tushar in the cabinet. Adi dropped my pallu down again to start kissing on my neck. He squeezed my ass through the Saree under his palms and kept kissing harder. I grabbed his ass in my palms by fitting my eyes with Tushar again. I moaned loudly with my eyes locked with Tushar. He was humiliated enough and tried to take his eyes away from me. Adi started to undo my Saree from my waist as well leaving me in just the blouse and petticoat.

He slide his hands under my petticoat to finger my pussy. I grabbed him tightly in my arms as soon he inserted his middle finger in it. Adi fingered me harder after planting his lips on mine again. I licked his tongue with all the affection. Adi dropped me on the bed after managing to lift my big body some inches from the ground. He was still a teenager with a skinnier physique. He pulled the blouse down my bust with the bra to expose my full breasts. He kissed on my brown spot and nipples for more than a minute before turning his attention to my pussy. Adi came between my legs.

He slide the petticoat down the legs with my underwear to leave me bottomless with my hairy pussy exposed. I came up to get Adi out of his pants. I threw it away. He pushed me back on the bed again. Adi stretched my legs to come between it. I put my hands on his waist to slide his underwear down. I pulled him over to make him sit at my breasts. I gave him a good sucking on his shaft. TUSHAR WAS GETTING A GOOD TOP VIEW OF ALL THIS FROM THE CABINET. I sucked his way down the balls.

Adi came between my legs again to penetrate his medium sized dick in my pussy. Adi moaned a little after sticking his body with mine. I locked my legs on his waist to let Adi get in with more clarity. Adi started to get his dick in and out of my vagina. I moaned out loudly after FITTING MY EYES WITH TUSHAR. He had a tear flowing down his cheeks. Adi hit his small waist on my hips to go in me with pace. We kissed harder. I placed my finger between his ass crack to get him in with more force. I whispered in his ears, "Get your boots tight, because you are not going to get it again."

Adi stopped shoving in, "so what is the need of the hurry then?" He said after kissing my chin. I wanted him to get inside harder but he flipped the game. Adi turned me around to lay on my back. He kissed on my full ass before entering his one finger in my anus. I didn't expect that, I had my eyes closed in affection as soon as I felt his finger tip in my asshole. He penetrated his dick in my vagina from the back.

"Are you a bitch?" Adi shoved his dick in. I didn't say anything. Entering his another finger in my anus he spoke loudly again, "Are you a bitch?" I had a massive moan out of the pleasure and pain in both the holes, "Oh yessss." was all I could moan loudly. "I couldn't hear you." Saying that he brought his third finger in as well with shoving his full dick harder in my pussy. "Oh yessssss" was all I cried out in the heat of the moment.

"Then you deserve this bitch." Adi took his dick out of my pussy and inserted it in my well stretched anus. He slide his finger in my pussy. I opened my mouth to moan in the loudest out of the pain I had on my anus. It was stretched brutally with his dick on the walls.

Adi started to anal fuck me with his dick. Adi laid himself fully on my back before kissing my lips from the back and fingered my pussy continuously. I cried loudly in the obvious pain with Adi as well joining in, still shoving in the harder spot. Adi released his hot seed in my asshole. I felt the hot liquid in my anus. He brought my pussy to an orgasm in the another minute after fingering in it. Adi dropped himself out of my back on the bed. He was breathing hardly out of the fatigued session. My anus was in a crude pain.

"Thank you so much for letting me share this moment with you, Ma'am." Adi came at my lips to kiss me.

"Pleasure is all mine Adi. You are a bad bad boy. Now get to your home, your mother must be worried. Thank you for coming, I will see you tomorrow." We kissed for another minute before Adi prepared to get dressed and move out. I stayed on the bed on my stomach to gather myself from the pain Adi inflicted upon me.

Tushar came down from the cabinet. I drowned his face in my asshole to lick all Adi's young seeds from my bowel. Tushar did it efficiently. He licked my cum clean from the pussy. I laid Tushar on his back in the bed, before mounting on his bigger dick to get it inside my pussy.

It was another feeling to have my husband fill his shaft in my pussy. I rode on his lap for sometime with my huge waist before he came as well. I drowned his head in my pussy to lick clean his own cum. I pissed in his mouth after that. Tushar had some tears falling down from his cheeks when slurping down my pee. I pulled him up by his head after he licked me clean.

Keeping his head on my chest I asked, "Who is the bitch baby?" I pulled the sheets on our bodies.

"I am!" Tushar kept crying for another minute on my chest, before I wiped away his tears from his cheeks. I kissed his forehead to hold him upon my body. I kept tapping on his head before he went to sleep. I slept as well after squeezing my son tightly in my arms. It would be such an interesting journey. ]]"

*************

I pushed the stop button on my recorder. I was left with goosebumps over all my body with a tear in my eye,

"Wow, it's enough for today. We have two more days to cope up. But can we know what about the next part?"

Hemangini drank two full glasses of wine following the grief she was going through, when narrating. She spoke in a low voice after wiping her tears away from the cheeks, "Yes Yes Avinash, I would tell you all about 'HOW I HEPLED HIM TO GET AWAY FROM THE DEPRAVITY AT WORK'."