Change is Good for Hemangini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was just about to leave for the bathroom. I saw his stance towards the bathroom before speaking, "Remember what I told you about the washerwoman baby, she always leaves my clothes half cleaned in the bathroom. I have my lingerie in from the past week undone, I don't know who would get it done by this night?" I turned around with my back facing him, and walked some steps. I expected a quick reply from Tushar.

"I could be helpful baby. I would get your clothes done. I can't see you getting unsatisfied by anything." I was very glad listening to what just came out of his mouth. I just didn't stop here,

"Help me get out of these as well, and get it to the cleaning." Tushar nodded his head before starting to walk towards the bathroom. I followed him silently with a little smile on my cheeks. Tushar came on my back to hike my kurti up and get it away from body. He slid my leggings as well from the waist to leave me with just the panties. Tushar unclipped my bra and the panties to get them off. I asked him to be in his underwear to wash them off, he couldn't deny to any of my wise words. He stayed in his underwear whole time when washing, how ironic of a tale was this?

I did the dinner after coming back in the kitchen. I served the dinner on the table before Tushar came out of the bathroom. He had his shine back on his face. We ate together in the table. Tushar did start off with some conversations about the cleaning and washing stuff, but with some massive hmms... I showed off little interest in talking to him.

I was laid in the couch again. Tushar sat on the floor by himself, without me ordering him to do it. Tushar started to massage my legs.

"Use your tongue on my toe baby, they are tidy since this evening." I still overlooked for an eye contact. Tushar looked at my face for some seconds; when not getting a look back, he focused his tongue at my feet. Tushar licked all over my toe and fingers to lick the dust out of it. I felt a tingling sensation on my feet each time his tongue touched it. He did it for more than a minute. I made his head lie on my thigh.

I started touching his head and cheek gently before getting him in my conversations again.

"How were the office hours baby?" I spoke by gently touching his hairs.

"Not good, dear. I couldn't do much due to the fear hunting my conscience since very long now." Tushar spoke in a low voice. I felt bad for my hubby.

"I own you and if anyone is allowed to make good or bad of you, it is me and no-one else." Tushar stayed on my thighs but didn't uttered a thing.

I held his head by the side to pull it out of my thighs before me. "You don't understand I guess, baby." I raised my voice. I held his hairs strongly before inflicting a hard slap on his face to shout again, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do." He was shocked by my sudden change in behavior.

"Better." I kissed his forehead. I looked deeply in his eyes before starting again. "Did you do the meal properly baby?" I held his cheeks lightly.

Tushar started to face the floors again. "What happened baby, did you?" I spoke in a loud voice.

"I didn't." He moaned very softly. I couldn't believe what he just said. Holding my pitch high again. I spoke, "what are you?" I was trying to hold my anger back. Tushar didn't take his head up to face me. I forced him to look in my eyes.

"Are you any man? You go depressed on small things. You go crying on irrelevant shit. You couldn't even take your decision for good. What are you? Are you any man?" I yelled at him.

Before he could say anything in return, I started dropping hard slaps on his cheeks. I hit his nose, cheeks, chin wherever my hand reached in the heat of the moment. Tushar started crying on his knees. I slapped him for some seconds again. I was very angry.

Tushar didn't look in my eyes before I spoke, "Come in the room baby, I want to serve you the skipped meal." I slapped on his cheek again before leaving for the room. Tushar had his face all red due to my angry rage on it. He placed himself on the knees at the side of the bed. I order him to undo my pajamas, he did it deliberately. I could not hold on to much shit, and disciplining was needed here. I turned around at the side to let Tushar face my ass.

I pulled out the leather belt out of the side drawer. I locked his neck with the leather belt around it, I held him by the leash. He was forced to feel like a puppy.

"Time for your meal baby. Seek for my anus and give me a rim job. You are not allowed to stop until I say so." Tushar didn't think for anything before drowning his head between my ass cheeks. He forced his tongue deep in my asshole. I pulled him by the leather belt to get to the deepest possible. I could feel his tongue inside my bowel. Tushar was totally in my control. He jerked off being on the floor.

I released some low farts on him being there, I didn't care about how he felt. He was the one to opt for this relationship. Tushar licked on my asshole for a longer time. I felt bad for my husband being there at my filthy anus from such a long time. Tushar jerked off to come on the floor. I didn't mind that.

He cleaned the floor being much humiliated now. I enjoyed inflicting all this on him. He managed it with maturity, that was so pleasing to see. Tushar made his way towards the bed.

"Oh no, do you know why did you clean the floor today?" I said in a stern voice.

"No baby." He said in a low voice again full of fear.

"Because this is what is going to be the shit on which you would be laid upon from now on. If you can't handle your mediocrity, I won't find it convincing to share the same bed with you because you ain't the one I'm looking for right now." Regardless of what Tushar felt, I said all of it in a go. Tushar was very kind indeed to get to sleep on the floor without even a question. Tushar was embarrassed. He had a small tear in his eyes before he went to sleep on the floor.

We woke up in the morning. I gave him some chores that he never would have heard off, like doing the whole house. This restricted him from getting any workout in the morning. I went out alone.

I returned being much sweaty. I made Tushar to lick clean my sweat, he did it without a word. I got pleasured by his tongue inside the tub. We bathed together. I was in disbelief when he roamed his tongue on my sweaty skin. We got dressed for work. I dropped Tushar to work. He had a strange smile on his face, I didn't know why!

The day in the salon went fine. I headed back in the evening to pick Tushar up. I hugged him before getting in the car to leave. We had a quiet time on the way. I was much motivated to get the filth kick in.

"Tushar." I called him in a low voice.

"Jerk off baby, I think you are left unsatisfied after this morning." I said with a smile. Tushar wondered what I just said. I didn't notice a motion from his side for a minute. "Do I have to repeat?" I yelled in the car loudly. I pulled on the brake to stop the car in between. I took out the small leather crop from the side of my seat that I just ordered online with some more toys to play in the package as well.

I dropped the crop on his dick from his pants. Tushar breathed heavily of the pain to undo his pants quickly. "We have something to talk upon after reaching home, but till then get through this." Tushar held his dick to start rubbing on it. I dropped the crop in between, on his balls when he reduced his pace. He jerked off well. We had a traffic stop in a moment.

Tushar felt awkward after a group of ladies in the car next to us looked inside to him holding his erect dick. Tushar stopped doing it. He used both of his palms to hide it away from the sight of the ladies.

"They are not the ones who would reward you or punish you following the outcome of this moment baby!" Tushar was humiliated. He started to jerk off again being on the seat still in the sight of everyone. The traffic light turned green and we left. Tushar leaked cum out of his dick in the next minute. I laughed on him. He used one of the dirty clothes to rub his hands clean.

We reached home. I clearly was not getting away of any opportunity now. I had the iron melted, a hammering to break it was just needed and I didn't plan to back off.

I said Tushar straight away after entering inside,

"I want you here naked in 10 minutes baby. I have a package in the second drawer of the closet, bring it with you when coming here." I looked in his eyes.

"Okay I'm on it." Tushar said in a low tone before getting away from the scene. I had heartbeats at the worst with the most important part in our relationship coming in some moments, I was curious of the outcome. Tushar returned with all his 6 feet naked body before me. I held Tushar by his waist before me. "We have an important discussion to go through baby, are you ready?" I said after bringing him close to me. Tushar was shaking out of fear.

"Yes, I am" was all he said by looking straight in my eyes.

"Get bent across the table Tushar. I don't want you to pluck out any low strings to get away from the importance of this discussion." Tushar had a hard thought with what was just said. Tushar went away to lay partially across the three feet table we had next to the Television.

Tushar hanged his arms on both the sides of the table, his legs on the ground, and everything above the waist laid on the table. He was in a perfect balance. I opened the package to get the handcuff and legcuffs out. I took to his arms hanging at the sides, bringing his wrists closer under the table, I locked them together with the steel handcuffs. I locked both his feet to either of the legs of the table with two chain pad locks. Tushar was bound perfectly and in no state to move as the table was drilled with the ground.

Tushar had sweat all over his forehead to the fear of the things he had coming in the next minutes. I opened up the package. I took the leather whip out of the package. I pulled a chair before his face; settled on it with the whip still in my hands. Tushar had a sudden disbelief watching the leather whip in my hand. I gently rubbed my hands on his cheeks,

"How was the day baby?" I made him kiss my palms.

"It was fine baby," he said with his chin still struggling to move after being stuck directly to the top to the table.

"Did you work well?" I asked.

"I didn't, I again had these fears roaming in my head." Tushar spoke sluggishly.

"Why are you much bothered for your work baby? Are you scared of not earning?" I roamed my hand over his face gently.

"Yes, exactly baby, the same fear keeps going in my mind." Tushar put his one cheek on the table to find some comfort in speaking.

"But why do you? I could give you double the wage your present firm provides you with at the moment. My business makes nearly 1/10 of what that MNC makes dear in its whole. Earn or not you would still be the inferior one, babe." I had very cruel words out but those were needed.

"Anyways, did you had the lunch earlier?" I added.

"I didn't properly!" He was spitting things as I expected him to spit.

"That is not an issue, because you had a delicious lunch coming tonight." I spoke. I left the chair to start roaming around the table with the leather whip scratching the ground.

"I'm sick of your mediocre inferior attitude Tushar and you need to change it in my way." I rubbed the leather whip on his bare back.

He got tingled a bit, "What do you mean?"

I had everything in place. I said it all in enthusiasm, "You have to change your attitude towards your work. I need a more constructive minded husband unlike you who cries for mere stresses. I would fancy still wearing pants in this relationship like I always did, but with a husband material, not a wife one. I know what it takes to be a tough person, and I will train your way into this."

Tushar had enough sweat rolling down his face, "How would you do it?"

"I would enslave your way into this." I dropped the whip on his back. Tushar vibrated his body in pain. "You are no less than a wife for me right now. You are far away from being a man of even some basic qualities. I want to change your inferiority and lack of control; enslaving you is something I find right at the moment." I dropped two hard strokes on his inner thighs. Tushar shook in pain. "Are you really a man?" I shouted heavily by bending before his ears. "Say it, face the truth." Tushar managed to speak in a low voice, "No, I'm not."

I started laughing at him, I didn't lowered my voice, "Then what do you get to do, fuck or get fucked?" I placed my finger tip on his asshole. He moved his ass back. I slide my middle finger deep in his asshole. Tushar moaned heavily. He said in the lowest voice possible, "Get fucked!"

"Then that is what you are going to get." I placed the medium sized strap-on dildo on my leggings waist after getting it out of the package. Tushar stayed there with his body shaking in fear. I returned in the next minute. I hiked my kurti up to place the hanging portion on his back. I wanted him to feel like an Indian lady in the traditional avatar getting off to fuck his asshole. I introduced the rubber dildo in his asshole. Tushar moaned a little after the dildo entered in.

He was an anal virgin, so I had a tough time pushing the dildo in. I pushed the whole of the dildo in him, after spreading his anus with my fingers. I started to fuck his ass. I placed my one leg on the table to get a grip in his anus with my girl cock. Tushar had his moans raising as I went on to peg his well stretched ass. I fucked him brutally for more than a minute. I bent on his back to speak in his ears, "Are you really a husband that I deserve?"

"No." Tushar said struggling of the pain.

"I couldn't hear you, let me go again. Are you really a husband that could stand with me before the world?" I asked by raising my voice to a different pitch. I got the full dildo in his ass.

"No, I'm not." He answered very loudly struggling of the pain.

"Are you the man in this relationship?" I kicked in the games. I shoved the dildo in again.

"No, I'm not." He held his pitch high to tackle any repetitions again.

"Would you ever be able to resist yourself from getting fucked?" I stopped with the dildo just above his anus.

"I won't!" Tushar pulled his back by himself towards my girl cock to get it inside again. He moaned by bumping on my hips. I saw how much he enjoyed getting fucked. I could have burned his body on a bonfire with the inferiority he was going through, but I was supposed to stay calm and I did.

"Could ever get to fuck me again with this"? Saying that I bite his ears. I grabbed his cock after reaching with my one hand on it. I grabbed his waist to him bumping his back again to get fucked.

"I don't know." Saying that Tushar released a huge moan out of his mouth. I felt some hot thick liquid on my hand under his belly. He came with just my touch on his dick. I could have gone through a melt down but I was 'expected to go through the unexpected' as guided by Mrs Mehra. I bent towards his face with my rubber dick still in his asshole.

I started laughing loudly at Tushar.

"Now who would be cleaning this?" I kissed on his ear to let his thoughts going in my possession. I put my cum dripping hand close to his face to let him get the scent of it.

"I would do it!" Tushar went on to lick my palm. He licked all over my fingers and the backside of the palm. This was totally a different side of him. I stood my head at his ears.

"It's so ironic that how a young man like Adi could stand to not to cum for longer than you!" Even though Adi didn't, I wanted to throw the taunt over. Tushar stopped to pull himself on my back with what he heard. I sensed his unbelief to what I just said.

"Yes baby, I did fuck Adi few days ago when you were quite a slave to your meltdown in your head. Don't worry you would still get to see it when he comes to fuck me again tomorrow at our house in our very own room at our very own bed by being at your side. Atleast that boy has a more stable life than you baby." Tushar was the one to refer Adi for this job by being a good family friend to Adi's father. Tushar was drowned in the thought. I didn't stop there.

"He just won't be the only man you would get to see entering me, I would offer your side of the bed to many men in the long run before you get it back finally. I don't know how easy or tough it would be for you, only time will tell baby." Tushar was isolated more than ever. I enjoyed the fear on his face. He had a hard on again with all this.

Mrs Mehra asked me to get the next step in a quick succession after this one. I started to get prepared for it. I took my dildo out of his mouth. I went to his face with my dildo still hanging on my manly waist line.

"Men like you get to suck this cock. Now get on it slave." I spoke with all exquisite voice possible.

"Okay baby." I laughed at his words. "Don't you dare to baby me, I'm no less than just a mistress to you." I dropped the leather whip on his ass with some impact. I missed the target by some inches and whipped his thighs and back instead. I was new to this so it did ask some time to adapt myself in aiming for good.

"Okay mistress." Tushar managed to speak out of the pain on his body. He had a creepy red line on his body out of the whip. I aimed the dildo in his mouth. Tushar sucked on it passionately. I held his head to enter the entire dildo length in his mouth. I hit his face by my hips to get the full dildo in his mouth, it reached his throat. Tushar had some difficulties in breathing after I took it out. I removed the harness from my waist before placing the dildo back in the package.

"Would you ever take a decision by yourself in your life?" I stood at his back to drop the whip on his ass. It made a sharp striking sound with the ass skin that roamed throughout the whole house. Tushar cried out of the pain. I dropped few more before he could speak anything. Tushar said after struggling to breathe, "I won't, I won't."

I dropped the hardest intensity whip on his ass by shouting, "I won't, what?"

"I won't, mistress." Tushar was clearly brainwashed by now. I felt sorry for the man I loved, but I was forced to do it to get things back in shape. I felt like crying but I was not supposed to stop.

I dropped the whip for more than 30 times on his ass. I went off with different questions such as, "who would clean the house?", "Do slaves get to dress?", "Do you get to set your dick free?", "Would you mind me sleeping with other men?", "Would you hesitate in taking my pee in your mouth day in and day out?" With ever since the first strike to the thirtieth one, I went through all of it. Tushar answered to all of it in my favour. We were set to get away in this relationship.

The door bell rang in next minute. I pulled a sheet on his body to cover him up. I went to open the door after adjusting my kurti and leggings to normal. It was the dinner delivery which I ordered earlier. The delivery boy looked at the white sheet which was covering the table unevenly. I offered him a glass of water which he denied for. I paid the sum before he was gone, still with a suspicious look in his eyes concerning about the thing under the sheet.

I served the dinner in a single plate. I got in on the table before Tushar's head. I ate just a quarter of it while gave the rest to my tied hubby with my hands. I made him to eat with care before knowingly dropping some on the table in between the meal. I didn't help him with the dropped pieces to make him lick and eat like any living being unlike a human. I untied him before taking him to the bathroom alongside me.

Tushar got my leggings and kurti out of my body. Tushar laid himself on the floor. I mounted his face to confirm my domination on him. I pissed in his mouth. Tushar spilled some drops out after getting the taste of my piss for the first time. When pissing, I released a loud fart on his face to kick out the air I inhaled in. It was not a smelly one but had Tushar enough humiliated. He used the face wash before we went to the bed again.