All Comments on 'Change - More Change'

by justbobkc

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Made it to Afghanistan

That was enough. More military supersoldier bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

"Tina looked shocked, and then the tears came." I mean really, just like that.

Suspension of disbelief, just shattered.

By the way, there were no supersoldier bullshit or anything. The guy was a contractor and there were no soldiers, black ops, spies etc. involved

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Slow Burner Story Gets Footloose ( But Not Fancy Free )

No DQS peaks and valleys of agony/ectasy to be found here. Nor is the main character modeled after a RichardGerald intullectual to a fault lead character. justbobkc gave reader an easy going everyman who systematicly checks off his bucket list of professional, family and internal goals.

He may fail initially, fall off mountains composed of various challenges but will recalibrate, return and will likely triumph by applying lessons learned to encore effort. This wasn't a scintillating read but it had chicken soup for soul vibe and was not a strain to read. No Shakespearean epic struggles or villains to galvanize attention. Story stayed in low gear even for infidelity scene , but in arrived at destination taking quirky, quiet vector.

Bottom line: I thank justbobkc for sharing.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 6 years ago
Nope, you changed the core of your character

Changing who people are to move a story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck shit

Wow he co-sign a loan for the guy who fucked his wide

He takes her back after she cheats and has basically the lamest excuse ever

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 6 years ago
Good story

I don't often comment on a story but had to counter all the @Anon 1* stuff.

You developed your character as a man who learns and grows through tough life situations. Over all @lordslamdog was right on. This was food for the sole. A man and his family finely made whole. 5* to counter the @ANON.

Thank you for finishing the story and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pathetic

wimp fetish 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story of life

and all of its trappings. For me this reflect a lot of relationships... Life for a lot of us is all screwed and most of the time we do not even know it. Additionally in my opinion a lot of readers do not want or try to understand the core of this presentation. 5

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A good story...

A good story...of course it has some weak points, but overall a good story and a good read...And that's something we have to praise nowadays when almost 90% of the stories posted in LW, are so bad we don't read them, or are bad and not belonging in LW...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good but not great

It's a good solid story, if a bit brisk. You kind of breezed past the really emotional parts of the story. His reunion with his daughter was completely anticlimactic as was his meeting with his ex-wife. His reconciliation with his wife was just strange. It just seemed so quick and easy. I didn't feel any emotions in this story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"He's been using that too. I shouldn't have listened to him" - I can't criticize this trope enough, the wife listening to the guy who wants to get in her pants.

"OK, Joe. Thank you." - Not quite sure why she's thanking him, he didn't say he was taking her back.

"I'll handle everything else, just like normal..." - That's just it, things AREN'T "normal!"

"I needed to make the decision and I knew it." - I'd take her back, but with a post-nup, to protect him if things go to shit!

"But now there IS some reservation. Do you understand? Is that enough for you? Can you accept less than a wholehearted love? Now, maybe, but in the future?" - Yes, key point there! She wants him back enough that she's willing to accept that NOW, but will it grate on her long term? Of course, maybe long term his trust will be restored?

"This is when I started on a whole other tract" - I think you mean "track!"

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy...I'm so sorry how I acted. Please forgive me." - Seems a little TOO sudden. Maybe have a grudging acceptance that he wasn't a monster, EVENTUALLY accepting him fully back into her life.

I was afraid that when their "make-up" sex didn't result in a "perfect union" that it wouldn't last, I'm glad I was wrong. I know I'm a notorious "consequences" fan, but THIS reconciliation worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOO MUCH

I stopped reading after the first page, too many characters and not much explanation as to who they are, it seemed that the writer was trying to jam in as many characters as he could and as fast as he could. It was difficult to follow the who, what and why.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
WAY

too much clogging info in the story. Way too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you know

every once in a while a story comes along that you read and no matter whether you like it or hate it you finish it. Well I did with this story and after reading thousands of stories on this site I found this to be one of the dumbest. Do the world a favor and break your crayon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She cheats after being married for only 8 months? With the flimsiest excuse ever!

Dumb story. The wife cheats on him after only being married for 8 months, and then gives the flimsiest ever? Ridiculous. I also agree with QuietlyLurking - way, way too much clogging info in the story. It only bogs down the story and makes it tougher to slog through.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
CHANGE...GOOD====BAD====INDIFFERENT

no matter what, why or how,,,,it will become fact, TK U MLJ LV NV

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Very well done

Thanks for such a well written story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Kinda breezed right through Cindy's cheating

And trust issues

Is the next chapter about the paternity tests?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

The clogging though.... Tmi

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
Good writing. Good story telling.

But the story itself is just weak. Though it does sort of define lives of quiet desperation. The characters are just a sad lot all over. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A decent story

Glad things worked out as you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Clogging Cuck (tm)

He’s such a sad sack that he makes an awful subject for a story. Dreary, not entertaining and certainly not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rob's story?

The sub-title read; The rest of Rob's story. Who the hell is Rob? The main character's name is Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Change?

She's still a whore. So what change. He'll be lucky if he makes it 5 more years without her cheating again.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Clogging

I forgot to mention that I agree that there was too much about the clogging.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
A nice conclusion to Part 1.

Yeah, a little more than I want to learn on clogging, but a reasonable story. Personlly I don’t think i would have taken her back, but “I wasn’t there” so can’t know the deep emotions that let me take her back. I don’t personally have the time, emotions and memories (of the good) invested in the relationship. Me? I have mear minutes of either invested here, so it’s easy for me to throw the bitch out.

Anyway, waaaay too much clogging. But, before reading Part 2, I didn’t mind rereading Part 1. That must mean something. So I give this whole 2 part story - 4-stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Ugh..

What were you thinking?

You took a solid character like Cindy and just turned her into a piece of shit?

A slimy persistent dipshit and a joint? Seriously?

Ruined your story mate. Shoved your dick right up your own ass with that one and I won't lie to you about it.

That was bad enough but the total non reconciliation and non retaliation afterwards was more degrading treatment of the very interesting characters you developed in your first story. You let yourself down with this one as well as your characters.

If you were going to have Cindy cheat, you had a hell of a lot more work to do to even make it happen as well as even more work to sell the aftermath.

Don't try and feed someone bullshit you won't eat. You are so much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Like Joe

I loved it...with reservations.

While the writing was good and the plot was intelligently resolved there was some negatives.

Joe seemed like a masochist or suffering a martyr syndrome. FFS, why oh why was there not an ounce of retribution for the "swinging" sexual predator.

To some degree, Cindy was in a hell of her own making and to your credit you allowed her to know it and suffer the consequence but that paled in comparison to what poor Joe suffered. A third failed marriage and he might have eaten a bullet or else quietly gone loony in a remote log cabin.

Also Tina's come to Jesus moment seemed a little too miraculous, no inital period of no quiet resentful acceptance?

And you could have lightened up on the hot shoe shuffle stuff. Was there meant to be a clog fetish and I just didn't realise it?

Joking aside, all things considered, it was pretty good.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Muddled

This was way to overthought . People just are not the way you have painted them , in my experience anyway .

I think you just bite off more than you could chew on this whole project.

Too many subplots that never went anywhere.

The clogging did not bother me , it was probably the most realistic part for myself .

On your next post , which I look forward to , remember " High Speed , Low Drag " .

These storyline really are like designing a Jet Fighter , before you start , you've got a sleek vision . It's just releasing that sculpture from its original form .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re: Cindy

Although I liked the way the reconciliation was handled, i.e. it was going to take work, things WEREN'T going back to the way they were, maybe never would be the same, it seems that her cheating was put in just so that you could have the reconciliation.

user110user110over 6 years ago
clogging fan, are ya?

too much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Reconciliation is always good if you can man up and seemed right for the people in this story. For me I could never especially he got burned after 20 years the first time. It was less than a year and she fucked someone they both didn’t like or trust. People of the opposite sex don’t belong in someone’s home when the spouse isn’t there trust or no trust. If someone sees a person coming out they could start s rumor and sometime that’s enough to damage a already jealous persons thoughts. She was so jealous and she still fucked the guy . Even if they didn’t do anything him just showing up , hanging out and smoking pot with my wife would be enough for him to get his balls kicked in. I would also have to go back when healthy and kick his ass for a little satisfaction. Two wrongs don’t make a right but I think when someone cheats and they decide to stay together the cheated on should go fuck someone also to make an even playing field and everybody knows how it feels. I’m just to proud to be emasculated, abused, humiliated and looked down upon to stay with a woman who would do that to me especially when she knew how it feels to have it done to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was fine, I guess. OK. Why not?

Kind of confusing fucked up people with confusing fucked up lives. So why didn't he fuck up Bill for seducing his wife Cindy? I've never understood that type of man, who gives off the vibe that you can fuck his wife and get away with it. I'm not that well liked, well, by arrogant assholes at least. After they meet me and see how I respond to their attentions toward my wife, they understand that I am just a bit unpredictable. Like life in prison woudn't really be all that bad, if it was the price to be paid for mutilating them and leaving them shitting into a plastic bag attached to their wheel chair for the rest of their lives. Actually, that kind of pay back really would be worth the price. Sweet.

But anyway, thanks for all the time and effort. I just wish it had been more interesting and suspenseful. This was like reading a B grade soap opera where lame characters engage in puzzling acts of cruelty and self-destruction, the whole time mugging for the camera and waiting for the laughter or gasps to die down before continuing the dialogue.

If he had simply taken Irma on a sight seeing tour and had her experience a serious accident most of his problems would have been over. A six-inch piece of sharpened rebar shoved into the back of Archie's head would have helped too. Yeah, yeah, I know, violence never solves anything. But try telling that to the people freed from Japanese oppression after we lit up Japan like a roman candle. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. Or just swallow what gets dished onto your plate. Not me.

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
3 stars

Because I was waiting for the BTB story to come out. It never did, you should have mentioned that in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Morose wimpy weak husband character kills the story.

Anybody can go up to the guy and bitch slap him.

And clogging sucks.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 6 years ago
Dancing -- boring

The whole dancing section was too long-winded and boring.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Sorry, didn't much care for you little tale.

Usually am a big fan but in this case I can't see him taking Cindy back. He told her on numerous occasions that fidelity was so very important to him and he told her that he would not share her with anyone else when she seemed so turned on by Bill talking to her about swinging. This bullshit about not knowing why you do something is just that, bullshit. A grown woman knows what she will and will not allow and some wine or beer and a joint aren't going to make her do something she doesn't want to do, especially with someone she supposedly finds repulsive. So it looks like Joe is in for some more heartache down the line, especially now that he has kids added to the mix. The bitch will find the right set of circumstances that will allow her to give herself permission to ride a strange dick. If I had of been Joe I would have looked a little closer to see who really cheated in her first marriage. This not caring what went on before he met Cindy has already bitten him in the ass once. 2 stars for the weak characterization of Joe and the tendency he has to let sluts claim him and run his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Fuck Joe. He’s the wimpiest, most pathetic sack of shit NOT created by Matt Moreau. Fuck the spineless, dickless cuckold. Fuck the failure of a man, waste of a father and disappointment of a husband/lover. I don’t give a fuck about a man who bends over, spreads his ass and lets life fuck him. I wish he were real so I could torture and murder the cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I COULD PILE ON BUT WHY BOTHER? THE STORY IS A PIECE OF SHIT.....

PERIOD.

TWO STARS BECAUSE ONE DOESN'T REGISTER.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 6 years ago
Crap!

Joe was a candy ass girly man. Terrible waste of time. I wish there were minus scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
queer eye for the cuckeye0007

back in the closet with ya, cuckeye!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Just a beautiful, heart-warming tale. Does this reflect a big teddy bear heart inside the author? If so, I hope the cruel, meany comments do not freeze its warmth.

I'm not even a fan of clogging, but I could still feel Joe's enthusiasm for it; and how he used it as a tool to bring people together was sweet.

Paul in Oklahoma

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 6 years ago
not good

Having two main characters with the same name is dumb.

Uncle Bill.

Bill the 'swinger/seducer'.

It wouldn't have been so bad if the writer was consistent about always calling Uncle Bill by Uncle, but when he cosigns the loan he's just called Bill.

Yes, in real life that happens, but when writing a story you don't need to have it since it confuses readers.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 6 years ago
yeah, about that...

Standing in Todd's shoes I would have had a DNA test done on Krystal.

Tina was programmed by Irma to be a dominant in a female led marriage, cuckolding in every sense of the word, seems to be a given then.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryabout 6 years ago
5*

Kind of a shame yo had to screw the MC over again but oh well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pathetic wimp loser. 1* for this garbage

This writer and his tales really suck!

He basically put the husband in a wimp cuckold position and makes him pathetic loser......and the cheaters STD wives doing just fine at the end.

1* for this crap.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Would have been a much better story if the clogging crap was deleted. Had no relavance to the story. Author much enjoy it in reality and just had to push. What better way than incorporating it into the story. But was not needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
each character had big flaws

sometimes unbelievable ones, but it made for a decent story.

darlene was a quitter at heart. she was not only weak, but dead set against getting stronger. she gave up and gave in too easily, and expected others to guide her. self fulfilling prophecy stuff.

joe was naive at heart and too hyperfocused on making money to see the chaos around him. he'd have saved himself TONS of grief by doing anything at all against his mother-in-law's influence. for all his amazing qualities, his observation skills are dead on arrival.

cindy is also a weak character. it didn't go into much detail, but she clearly let's others run the show.

i guess the moral of the story besides (cheating and lying is bad m'kay) would be this: if your spouse is weak in one area, you build up that area....make them stronger in it. how much better would darlene and joe have been if darlene clued joe in on how his absences for better money hurt their whole family? how much stronger could darlene be if joe made an effort to teach her how to be more aggressive and stand up for herself? we'll never know. relationships are work. you work on yourself and your spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the whole Cindy cheating ......

... thing was like an add-on, didn't fit it with anything that had gone before.

She had been cheated on, he had been cheated on and they both knew the importance of fidelty and trust. But then suddenly, a slimeball and a joint and she's fucking someone else? Come on, really?

The writing was great but need to think about character reality more.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Heee-Harrr

Grab Your Partner And Throw Her On The Ground..Get Between Her Legs And Kiss Her On Her Mound!... Sink Cock Into Pussy And Push It On Down .....That My Friends Is A Texas Two Step In The Privacy Of Your Own Sweet Home "GET DOWN AND GET WITH IT--OR INTO IT? Pussy That Is.. Black Gold Texas Tea :- Love It ★★★★★ WOOF!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Now That Was A CLOG Of A Story***

Enjoyable read thanks for sharing.

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
2.8

More like a patchwork quilt with a few misfit patches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm always sorry

To see a guy settle. He should have quit being guilty searched for a Woman that would actually respect him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So he wont take one wife cheating

But he will take another wifes cheating, and then beg the guy fucking his wife to give his son in law a job?

Im guessing hitting the ground lost him 50 IQ points to put up with cheating slut #2's lies

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

Frustrating tale of a wimp. Fuck this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm sure that if the writer had any skill or talent, he wouldn't have written a story where the characters are so inconsistent from one page to another, or where the puppet strings are so clearly visible, when established characters are abruptly forced into a plot which makes no sense whatsoever.

For those of us who have bookshelves, and some novels sitting on them, we can pick any random novel off the shelf, and be pretty certain that the characters don't suddenly start behaving like plot puppets, on page 138.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
Joe.

The dancing cuck.

It was almost amusing when on the few occasions the author tried to imply he had something resembling a spine.

Horrible characters who were not fun to read about.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
9/21/18 Anonymous

Different Bill dumbass. Yes, not a great story. But when you jump on that soapbox make sure you know the basics of your rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

I loved the story up until he forgave Cindy

Thatscwas just so wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
admiration

With a 10 year old essentially orphaned when his Mom died: I greatly appreciate the strengths demonstrated, including not only his inner development, his strong leadership and management of macho men, his love of family, and caring concern for the best welfare of others ... but his willingness and ability to rise far, far above a BTB mentality while athe same time enabling his wife to become better than ever.

Story tags of love, betrayal, forgiveness might have added: conquerors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuckolds and psychobabble

Naturally go together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Can't understand so many negative comments

Considering the venom spewed in so many comments, I often wonder why so many fine authors bother - sure as hell ain't for the money - this was an engaging read - the story was well conceived and executed - the characters seemed to me like people I have known through my life - very well done and I for one thank the author for providing with a little bit of quality entertainment that was certainly better quality than any of the BS on the idiot box

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsabout 5 years ago
I read this long ago, but....

...don’t understand why I gave it two stars. I’d give it five now. Really well written, with heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Uhh

(to the chorus of the Disney Gummi Bears song)

Uber cuck

His wives are sluts and they just love to fuck

A piece of shit like him can keep it up

He suck up cum and raises other men pups

He is the uber cuck

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 5 years ago
OMG

Wow the second story made me feel much better than the 1st one did, l wonder what might have happened if sum one had just asked Irma, "What are you gonna say when your standing at the Pearly gates, have just reviewed your life, an said "Why did you try to poison your granddaughter against her daddy? that's not a very christian thing to do, what would your momma say?".

Cheers CGA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE.

Anyone as dense as the main character here would have gotten killed before getting out of his teens. If you are going to write a story, at least make it believable.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
have to agree with anon

un fucking believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey RanDog025 ....

Time for you to go back to your bedroom closet (oh and don't forget to invite your new best buddy writer and fellow CUCK ... justbobkc) and wait for the next "real man" to show up and screw your "loving wife" in all of her slimy holes so you can feel better about your "he man" post .... Cuckboy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So . . . .

The guy who loved his wife for two decades dumped her for cheating, but had no problem keeping the second cheating whore?

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Bit of grammar

“Sorry to hear that Todd, but not all that surprised. If worse comes to worse, I'll be there for Krystal first and foremost and that includes you as her loving dad. OK?" “

It’s “if worse comes to worst”.

Sorry....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worse

Matt M's stories are better then this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't understand the comments

I can understand readers not liking your story but guess what - It's Free, if you don't like it don't read it and pass on. There are a few truly sad writers on this site and you are not one of them. People forget - it's just a story!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Thoughts

Tim, if it hadn't been clogging, it would have been something else. Clogging worked for his plot.

If he was going to take her back, he should have gotten a post nup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT A CHEAP WHORE...

And I guess that goes for both of the women in Joe's life. And the thought of even giving Darlene a 3 way with her boyfriend was outrageous for anyone with enough testosterone in his system to be called a man. That gets confirmed when he takes back a cheap skank who fucks anyone that keeps asking for a piece. I would love to see more stories about guys who are really men.

Men don't stand for shit like this.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Poor Joe...

Joe has TERRIBLY luck with women!!! Two cheating whores...damned!!! It's killin' time buddy!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Darlene

I wouldn't have missed on Darlene and the daughter of they were on fire. Irma would have been in the compost pile early on. Other than that, pretty good story despite the reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Irma the Witch

Why was there no revenge to Irma.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Clogging?

So this is just another clogging story? Didn´t even give Tina time to digest what her mom was telling her before they went back to clogging. This character has to be in his fifties and the author is still trying to build him up as a teenager. Sorry story line.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
And for a sexy side-trip...

We’ll go clogging. Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rob

“The rest of Rob’s story”. Who the hell is Rob?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have a hard time buying this...

Ok. I can understand the wife cheating on her husband, when he leaves for a year. Not agree, but it happens. Moving the lover in, and allowing the daughter to bond with him, seems a little far fetched. And when he discovers the Cindy cheating on him, it almost becomes surreal. I can’t see him doing anything, but divorcing her. And if the first wife had any love for her husband, she never would have allowed the mother to brainwash the daughter. The fact that Darlene felt no remorse for what she did, showed she had no love for Joe. Cindy was just another woman, who the rules don’t apply to. With only 11 months into the marriage, he shouldn’t have lost his property because he brought it into the marriage. And the fact that Cindy “ asked” him about swinging before marriage, was a red flag. Too many people who get divorced, or have a spouse die on them, are too eager to get a replacement, and move on with their lives. Here is a newsflash. You can’t replace the husband or wife, in your children’s eyes. They will always be resentful or standoffish, especially during the teen years. It amazes me how many people go down this road, only to regret it later...

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Not For Me

Just don’t like it⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cuck, still a fucking cuck

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Totally a waste of an hour of my life

I don't think you could have created a bigger bunch of unsavory, wimpy, ugly, miserable, boring, unlikable, etc., etc., etc characters even if you really tried. Only an all out familicide could save this rant.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

So wife number one cheats and he jettisons the whore

Wife number two cheats and he embraces the cuck and raised 4 bastards with the new slut?

Why even bother to leave the first slut?

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Cast wasn't really convincing. All of them do out-of-character things and then give weak exposition as to why. The general outline of the story could've worked with more well-written characters to play the parts.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
No Breaks?

Wow. Nobody seems to want to give you a break here. But then again, you don't seem to want to give anybody else a break. I read your first story and the comments and it doesn't seem to matter to you what your readers like. Mainly I see the readers complaining about the time spent reading about clogging. They don't like it. Maybe you do, but your audience doesn't. So how do you expect to get anywhere with that attitude? This story was about you, Darlene, Tina and her baby. but yet! you hardly mention them. Here, you dedicated half a page to your ex family. Really? It took so little to change Tina's opinion of you? just one clogging show? All the rest was about clogging. Listen to your readers. They know what they like to read.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Agree with Anon. Seems all the "men" are CUCKS in your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really the American mindset is psycho. Where are these sit and thunk these stories? What a waste of time. By the way I jumped in lot of places to co.pleye this crazy crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After the story of why Cindy fucked Bill gets out, everyone will be pestering her for sex. Just keep after it and she gives in. Get back with this slut? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly Rob should right off his entire previous family. I hate it when writers make characters responsible for everybody else. That's simply not how anything works

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

Lady Antebellum??

Even Dixie trash like that band finally got the message and changed their name. But I guess things have stayed the same in them hollers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Faggots, cloggers and cucks

Peas in a pod

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 years ago

Turned out to be just another cuck story about a man who has no self respect. I wish I could give negative stars.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Not just one, but TWO cheating wives, and he ends up living HEA with both of them in his life? No way. What about Lisa?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really? So 20 years of marriage and she fucks someone else and he can't forgive her but 9 months of marriage and she cheats and he is okay with her? Dumb, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

doesnt make sense. If anything he should have been quicker to dump cheater number 2.

And really I guy keeps asking so i slept with him, in your bed.

Well i know i made a big deal of faithfulness because we both cheated on, but after all he asked so I had to sex him.

righttttttt

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

No way he forgives Cindy, no way. Tina totally changes her whole attitude towards Joe in one conversation, with no questions even asked? No way. He ever talks to Darlene again, no way. The whole story premise is a big NO WAY.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous