All Comments on 'Change of Life'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!!

I enjoyed your story.

When I a young man between 18 and 26 years old, I devoted my time prowling the bars for older women that were between 38 and 52 years old. Whether the older women were divorced or married, they were all very appreciative in having my young rock cock plow into them - rather than the older soft mushy cock that their husband's possessed.

jwp6199jwp6199over 6 years ago
Touching!

Extremely well done.... they were lucky to find each other as they did.... keep writing. I'm sure they would think of each other with fondness forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor old

Poor old stupid Ralph. If he'd taken care of business at home once and awhile, he'd still have his loving wife and happy home. What makes older men so stupid. Good story, hope she gets what she wants, happiness. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT !!

I have been reading stories for over 60 years and find yours as one of the best !! Keep up the good work !!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A sad commentary on marriage

I'm surprised she chose to lock him out instead of taking the time to look for options.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Coda

Wonder what Ralph's store owners did when Peggy Elliott's name came up in the divorce proceedings? Maybe Artie came out ahead as well...

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
What A Hot Read*****

I really enjoyed this story very entertaining read with great sex!! Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Grass is always greener

Another great story! Dumb Ralph was obviously thinking with his little head instead of enjoying what he had a home. At the end of this story I know his bags were packed for him, but I couldn't let it end there. In my ending to the story Ralph would loose his job, the bimbo girl he was screwing would be fired by the new manager and Miranda would get the house and half of everything else. I like happy endings :)

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Oh

Oh I think that this is a dream that many men wished had happened to them at a young age, an older woman teaching them how to make a woman happy with and during sex.

Nice idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Over 40 years ago, I had a Miranda in my life. She was nearly as old as my mother and married, so we knew we had no long term future, but we genuinely loved each other, at least in whatever way was possible under the circumstances. She showed me, for the first time, what it was like to be loved for what I was, not for what a partner thought she could change me into. Less than a year after we ended things, I found the woman that I am delighted to still call my wife. Were it not for my “Miranda”, I might never have realized what a true gem I had found. Your story brought back some exceedingly pleasant memories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always a treat to read your stories. You are a wonderful story teller!

golfbum13golfbum13over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written with a slow build up. Great .

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Seems someone was a tad sloppy about covering his tracks when it came time for wife's casual check of his ass. Kind of hard to have any sympathy for him but then - this story was written by a woman, no?

PS: Go Miranda, go get'em, the tortured virgins of the world need you .....

SailorDougSailorDoug12 months ago

Great read. I enjoy the pace of the story and the character development. Good to get someone writing from the point of view of older women.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind11 months ago

Hope Ralph is happy with his bimbo....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Best line “fuck me, fuck me so hard”. Marriage vows suck a lot of the time. #9. Thanks for another good story.

Blue Fox.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...