Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

Realizing that this was probably the first time he had ever sucked on a woman's breasts, at least since he'd been a newborn, Miranda was in no hurry to push him along. He'd realize soon enough that there were other delights to explore. She just had him pause long enough for her to remove her shirt totally, and then undo the clasp of her bra. Josh had tried to do it for himself, but had a problem with getting unhooked. Miranda had just smiled and offered to do it for him.

After making sure that Josh had his fill, at least for now, Miranda stepped back a little and undid the top button of her pants. The remaining three quickly followed and as Josh watched, she slipped out of them. Before moving back to him, wearing only her dark blue panties, she took a moment to also remove her footwear.

Miranda turned around and sat down on Josh's lap, rubbing her ass against the bulge in his pants as she invited him to reach up and squeeze her breasts again. Pressing against him, she arched her head back and kissed him.

The cock pressed between the cheeks of her ass felt so good, and she was sure that it was growing even harder. She gave him a little lap dance, or as close as she could approximate the one she'd seen in a movie on cable one night, then decided to stop before he came in his pants. Young men were supposed to be able to climax multiple times in one night, but she didn't want to take the chance that their fun might end prematurely.

Now sitting still on top of him, she took his hands from her mounds and guided them down between her legs, directing his right hand into her panties. She could feel his excitement grow stronger as his fingers came to rest on her hair-covered mound. The wetness of which was readily apparent.

With her own fingers guiding his, Josh slid them inside Miranda's pussy, feeling her wetness close around them. She led him to her clit, letting him get a feel for where it was, then withdrew and left him on his own.

For someone who claimed to have little knowledge of what he was doing, Miranda had to admit he wasn't half bad. True, some of that assessment had to do with the fact that the only touch in that particular spot in recent years had been her own, but the nineteen year old certainly had spirit.

Small waves of delight radiated outward from Josh's touch, filling Miranda with a lustful warmth that had been too long absent in her life. She closed her eyes and let it wash over her.

"Oh yes," she moaned as Josh explored her inner reaches, his confidence in what he was doing increasing dramatically, along with the strength of the pleasures he generated.

Wanting more than just his touch, Miranda lifted herself up and leaned forward, bracing herself against the kitchen table. Josh took hold of her panties and pulled them down, bringing his hands right back up to take hold of her fleshy cheeks.

Miranda leaned further across the table, spreading her legs as Josh pulled her cheeks apart. He kissed each of them, working his way inward, even as one hand still reached for her breasts. Sliding off his chair, he moved to the floor to gain a better vantage, his kisses now coming to rest on the wet mound his fingers had just vacated.

Miranda looked back over her shoulder to see that this time, Josh hadn't looked for any permission. His tongue reached deep within her, fulfilling a young man's fantasies. And an older woman's as well.

"Oh yeah, baby!" she moaned as his darting tongue pressed inside her, causing her body to shudder. "Lick my pussy!"

If she wasn't sure about what else he had ever done, Miranda was certain that this was Josh's first time between a woman's legs. A conclusion reinforced by the way his tongue drifted all over the place. Still, despite his lack of skill, his enthusiastic efforts were enough to spread a pleasing warmth across the lower half of her body. She offered a few words of encouragement and direction, ones that the young man took enough to heart to propel that warmth across the rest of her trembling form.

Those tiny tremors continued to spread and grow as with the other things Miranda had shown him, Josh grew more proficient. The nectar his labor brought fourth was as sweet as honey, and filled him with a desire for more. A desire Miranda was happy to fill.

Taking charge once more, Miranda lifted herself off the table and turned around, easing Josh back onto his chair at the same time. Sitting on the edge of the table, she lifted her foot and used it to press against the rise in his jeans. She smiled when she discovered the manhood beneath it was still quite hard.

The smile stayed on her face as she dropped off the table and began to undo Josh's belt, snap and zipper, pulling them open to reveal a pair of red and black briefs. Her hand continued on through the open fold to take hold of his rigid member. Holding it tightly, she slipped it out into the open air.

"Very nice," she said appreciatively as she gently ran her fingers up and down his length, moving down to her knees while she stroked him.

Josh took a deep breath, afraid to move lest he climax right there and then in her hand. It hadn't taken much more than that for Jennifer to get him off. Miranda seemed to realize this and gave him time to relax a little before she did anything else.

Once she was sure Josh had it back under control, Miranda leaned over and reached out with her tongue to tickle the head of his cock. The erotic contact was enough to make him jump in his seat. She gave him another moment, then did it again.

"That feels so good," Josh gasped, remembering how many times he had imagined Jennifer doing that to him.

"It's going to feel even better," Miranda laughed as she proceeded to banish the image of her younger rival from his fantasies.

"Holy shit!" Josh cried out as Miranda dropped down again, this time deep throating his cock in one quick motion.

Taking no chances now, her fingers closed tight against the base of his cock, preventing him from reaching orgasm. Her head bobbed up and down, taking him whole a few more time. Then she released her lips and let him fall free.

Without pause, she went right back and began to run her tongue up and down the outside of his cock, working her way from the tip of his crown to the bottom of his balls. Every little touch was enough to send an electric spark ripping across Josh's body.

Her wet, erotic massage continued for long minutes, making his seven inches grow even larger. She could feel the pressure building up inside of him, threatening to burst forth. Every time he came too close, she would slow down and let the danger recede.

After almost letting him get too far, Miranda decided to move on to the main act. Lifting her left breast, she pressed it against his cock, rubbing her still erect nipple against the tip of his manhood. Then she repeated the action with her right breast, after which she took both mounds and wrapped them around his cock, bathing it in the warmth of her body.

Josh's short moans were interrupted by even shorter breaths as Miranda pumped his cock with her heavy globes. A look of bliss filled his face as he arched his head back and rolled his eyes.

"Do you want to fuck me, Josh?" she asked in a soft whisper.

She might as well have asked a six year old if they wanted an ice cream cone as Josh's head snapped back towards her and he quickly said yes.

"Wouldn't you rather be fucking Jennifer?" Miranda asked as she used both hands to press her breasts even harder against his cock.

"Oh no," he insisted.

"I think you're lying," Miranda grinned silently, "but I really don't think I care."

Wondering if this was what her sister, Alice, felt like when she screwed some horny kid, Miranda let go of her mounds and stood all the way up. She turned around and reached behind her to grab the top of Josh's cock.

"Showtime," she whispered, too low for Josh to hear. Not that she thought he'd have heard it if she'd shouted. Not with the way his attention was totally absorbed with the movement of her body.

Feeling like she was a teenager herself once more, Miranda straddled Josh, her legs coming to rest on the outside of his. Her hand still on his cock, she lowered her body until it rested at the entrance of her pussy. She let it sit there for a few heartbeats, giving Josh a chance to burn the feel of the soft wetness into his memory. Then, with a quick push, she gave him something even more memorable to look back on later in life. His cock buried itself deep inside of her, the pleasant walls of her sex wrapping around him and drawing him deeper.

"Oooooooo!" Josh cried out at the sudden envelopment of his cock. The soft walls of her sex wrapped around him, drawing him deeper and filling his face with a smile of satisfaction.

The previously unimaginable sensation grew in intensity as Miranda moved up and down on his shaft. Bracing her hands against the sides of his chair, Miranda rose and dropped with ever increasing speed. There was no sense in holding back now, she thought, it was time to fulfill the last of both their fantasies.

"Oh God...Miranda!.." Josh called out as he tried to match her motions, bringing his hand up to take hold of her breasts. He squeezed them tight as he held her body and pressed up to meet her halfway.

Their pace increased, forming a suction that Miranda was sure would cause her young lover to climax in just a few more moments. Lifting herself higher so that his cock nearly fell out of her, she drove herself down on it with a fury. Up again she raised and then down with the same abandon. Yet still, Josh managed to hold back.

Surprised at his sudden self-control, but not one to look a gift horse, or cock in this case, in the mouth, Miranda moved quickly to take advantage of the unexpected development. She stood all the way up, rising as far as she could without having him slip out of her. Then, with an agility she wasn't sure she still had, Miranda rotated her body so that she was now facing him.

She pressed her body forward, her breasts coming in contact with Josh's mouth, even as she began to ride his cock once more. The pace of the previous few minutes quickly reasserted itself as Josh kept a firm grip on her ass with his hands, and her nipples with his mouth.

"Oh baby, fuck me," Miranda moaned as their bodies bounced harder against each other. "Give me that cock. It feels so good and I need it so bad."

Unable to verbally respond with his mouth filled with the flesh of her mounds, Josh did so with actions as he nearly doubled the speed and force of his actions. At first, Miranda had been fucking him but control of what was going on again shifted. More then willing to relinquish her dominance of the situation, the forty-eight year old gave herself totally to a boy less than half her age.

With a surge of strength, Josh actually lifted the two of them off the chair and brought them down onto the kitchen floor. He pulled out of Miranda and told her to get down on all fours, exhibiting a take charge attitude she had never seem in him before. No sooner had she lifted herself into the position he had directed, the young man moved behind her and, grabbing the sides of her legs for support, pressed his cock back inside her.

"Oh God yes!" Miranda cried out, not caring how far her voice carried. "Fuck me, fuck me so hard!"

Miranda totally lost it as he rammed his cock into her over and over. She lost track of everything around her, aware only of the roaring pleasures that filled her body. Pleasures that grew stronger with each passing heartbeat until she was sure she had reached the limit of her endurance.

But Josh hadn't reached his. After a few more thrusts, he again pulled out of her and spun her body around so that she was now face up on the floor. He climbed on top of her and with a skill that belied his lack of it, slid right back inside of her.

Miranda was so close to orgasm that she could taste it as she wrapped her arms and legs around Josh, trying to pull him even further. Josh was doing his best to achieve that same goal, but even if neither would admit it, it was impossible. The raging rapids that ripped Miranda's now sweat drenched form filled him as well, and what the older woman would always think of as his amazing self-control was finally slipping.

Their bodies grew suddenly tense and they held themselves tight against the other, sharing the orgasms that joined the two generations. For one single brief perfect moment, they were almost one being.

Just as the waves of their climax began to crest, Josh lifted his head and brought his lips to Miranda's. The passion of that kiss paralleled that between their legs. It lasted both a single heartbeat and forever.

Finally it was done and their hot, sweat covered bodies collapsed upon each other. Too exhausted to even lift themselves off the floor, they just laid there and enjoyed the afterglow of their fucking. Closing her eyes for a moment, Miranda now understood her sister's definition of the word.

"Was I okay?"

"What?" Miranda asked as she opened her eyes to see a look of concern on Josh's face.

"Was I okay?" Josh repeated. "I really wasn't sure I was doing it right."

"Kid, you were doing it just fine," Miranda smiled, thinking what an understatement that was. "The next time you see Jennifer, I want you to remember something."

"What?" he asked curiously.

"That she is the biggest loser in this town."

The look on his face said he didn't understand, so Miranda had to elaborate.

"Because she was stupid enough to let you get away, silly," Miranda smiled as she kissed him once more.

Her eyes then glanced down between Josh's legs, taking note that while his cock had shrunk down to a more normal size, it was still only semi-soft. It would probably not take much to correct that condition. Not much at all.

"Would you like to try this again?" she asked as she brushed her fingers against his cock, grinning as it jumped to life at her touch.

"Sure," his face lit up, "anytime you want me to come over just..."

"Actually, I was thinking more in terms of maybe ten or twenty minutes from now," Miranda interrupted.

Josh's face lit up even more.

"One thing though," she asked as he lifted himself off her, "would you mind if we went upstairs and tried the bed this time? I'm getting a little too old to be fucking on the kitchen floor and this tile is doing nothing for my back."

"Oh I'm sorry," Josh quickly said as he helped her up.

"No need to be, love," Miranda smiled, "I'll teach you how to give a nice massage too. I'm sure you have just what I need to make it all better."

With that, she led him upstairs for what proved to be a number of lessons that many of his future lovers would always be grateful to her for.

-=-=-=-

When Ralph finally came home late the next night, a cooler full of fish from Peterson's in the back of the car, he found the locks on the door no longer fit his keys. The small pile of suitcases on the porch, filled with all his clothes drove the message home. Miranda was relieved that he didn't even try to lie his way out of it.

If it hadn't been for her own night with Josh, Miranda might have been willing to listen to those lies. As it was, the reminder of what she had been missing in her life gave her the strength to make a change and move on. She would never become the adventurer her sister, Alice, was, but she did have an active and varied enough sex life to keep her happy.

End

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers