All Comments on 'Changed Ch. 08'

by a_koozie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

that is going to be a mistake,when will these dogs learn that she is not pack and can leave if she wants?if the alpha tries to tell her she cant go she will do whatever it takes to leave and he will only gain her as an enemy while theo is still being an ass and trying to make her do as HE says not what she needs to do.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Both are stubborn fools. Everybody needs help in some kind of way regardless of how strong they think they are and Karen is a fool to think that she don't need it. She quick to call Theo arrogant, she seem a bit full of herself too.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 9 years ago
t

Damn you cliffhangers!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 9 years ago
Has Theo realized

that Karen's been keeping his balls in her purse? I really hope he wins this next disagreement. I'm tired of the "second highest ranked wolf" submitting to a pouty little girl. He needs to prove himself and display why he is her new protector.

Don't get me wrong; I like Karen but she is annoying as hell. She is stubborn over the most ridiculous things and seems completely unused to relationships and compromise. You would think that her difficult upbringing would have given her tough skin and a long fuse but it's the opposite. When she listens to her other half she is much more likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seems rushed, but an excellent story line

What... Survive Australia.... God what the hell. How dumb are you to state a whole country and continent with about 20 million inhabitants is deadly, and comparable in danger to tundras and deserts. Sure there are some deadly animals there, but australia as a whole is not "dangerous". Do some research, or get an editor who can stop you from writing such nonsense... Also, fix your grammar, it gets hard to follow when you mix up "he" and "she", and many homophones too, you make the story look unproffessional and rushed, get an editor. On a brighter note, i do like where this is going, so keep it up.

P.S is theo irish or scottish because he sounds pretty scottish to me

Sincerely: a buthurt australian who has "survived" here so well he invented internet to post this (honestly though what the fk did you think australia was)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A beta wolf really....?

Werewolves are dominant creatures by nature even with their mates, he has to be the weakest beta I've ever read about. I tried I really tried but Karen is annoying bitchy and has a distasteful personality, its rare for me to hate the heroin but damn...

I hope you do your research better next time

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Theo's a terrible houseguest. Punching holes in the wall is bad manners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous