All Comments on 'Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 01'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Please do continue.This character is more enchanting than "Nevada Chantal". Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cantal My Alter Ego

REGARDDING CHATAL MY ALTER EGO

Great story I love it wish it was me.Keep em coming,Terri

trysttrystover 18 years ago
More is Better

Fantastic! Still a few grammar issues, but they pale in comparison to the story. Vastly better than "Legal Brothel," and I rated it quite highly. Can't wait for the upcoming installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Better and Better

This flows so well and after reading and enjoying your first story i have to say this one puts legal brothel into second place! I can't wait for the next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great!

Better than 'Legal Brothel'. Love the concept of her wanting to become a pro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mindless gutless perverted Pomy wimp !

one of the worst of the bad !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Even wilder than my wishful thinking.

What dreadful blokes we men are; why does sex give us such evil - and wonderfully enjoyable - thoughts? You've inspired me to reveal my own not-very-successful attempts to corrupt a very ordinary middle aged divorcee into being a "no limits slut".

But they were fun while they lasted.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

One of those stories that makes you want to throw up on your tablet.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic. I wish this my wife, Lily, undertaking this training much earlier in our marriage than the 15 years she waited as a naive faithful housewife before she became a paid whore to a man that I introduced her to, who had advertised for the knickers of a wife that she was wearing, and then offered Lily more to fuck her as his whore. Lily loved the sex so much, and being a paid whore that she took to walking the streets too, at Kings Cross, London, and her being fucked in cars 3 evenings a week after her day time work as a Local Govt.Official at the Town Hall. I encouraged my wife to explore her new found sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous