Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Will she really sell her body?
11.7k words
4.32
101k
30

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

If you have read my series 'We own a legal Brothel!' You will know of my fantasy story of how my innocent friend turned into an insatiable prostitute. This is the real? Story of what happened when she read my saga on the web. I hope you will find it far more plausible, perhaps even 'trying this at home.' If you are looking for BDSM which did crop up often in the earlier story these are not for you.

My name is Ron and I am a retired policeman living in southern England and this story begins when I posted my first ever attempt at writing on this web site. The story involved me inheriting a legal brothel and my friend Chantal's rapid transformation from innocent housewife in England to a completely insatiable fully legal prostitute in my Nevada brothel.

The fantasy was based on my feelings for a particular long term friend but I had jumbled the details enough for no one other than, as I will continue to call her, Chantal guessing her true identity probably not even her husband. She is "My best friend who is a girl" – I have known her since she was 21 and the story starts when at the age of 37 she had been married for 10 years. We had worked together a long time ago but we still often talked on the telephone although I seldom actually saw her.

The first day chapter one of my story was up on the site I was feeling very chuffed with myself, 24,000 people had read, well at least started to read, it. I had received a dozen each of public comment and private feedback all from people that had enjoyed the story and wanted to read more. A few did make reference to my poor spelling which was fair comment; I relied far too much on my own proof reading and on Bill Gates.

I was also very pleased to receive some very good votes although there are several idiots in cyberspace that seem to get a kick out of giving a poor score without commenting why and worse still some that give absolutely ridiculous reasons.

Late in the evening my phone rang and when I answered it was Chantal. I said "Hello darling whatever makes you call at this time of night, is something wrong?"

She said "No nothing wrong at all, I was just sitting here doing a bit of net surfing, idiot husband went to bed ages ago, and I found an interesting story which I actually read through twice."

"Oh, what was the story about that made you think of me?" I thought this can't be true, only 24,000 surfers out of millions can have read the story surely the chance of her being one of them is impossible.

She said "Don't play the innocent with me you know exactly which story I am talking about."

"Yes, I admit I can guess, neither of us should be embarrassed, as we both read such material but I think I am allowed some embarrassment you knowing my darkest thoughts about you. I was careful that no one would be able to recognise us but it was obvious that you would be able to."

Chantal replied "As I read that sort of thing, perhaps I am not quite as innocent, at least in my mind, as you portray the Nevada Chantal. It is getting very late now and I have to go off to bed, I will just say that I enjoyed the story very much and will try and give you a call tomorrow night – bye for now."

I thought that was not supposed to happen, I would never have imagined her reading such things, but her reaction seemed to be at the least, interesting. I did hope that she would manage to call. At about half ten the following night she did indeed call and said "Hi and how is my favourite pimp tonight?"

"Hello yourself, I am afraid I cannot call myself a pimp that would mean that I knew a beautiful girl that wanted me to sell her body."

She said "Yes that's true perhaps just an aspiring pimp at the moment. I printed off the story this morning and read it sitting in the car during my lunch break, I do find it fascinating."

"What do you think of the Nevada Chantal then, is she anything like the real one?"

She said "Perhaps there are too many similarities; I have a feeling that I have missed a lot of experiences in my life, for example, never attempting anal intercourse and just a little dabble in oral ages ago. Only ever being with one man who does not really satisfy my desires hence my late night reading – yes I am afraid there are similarities."

"What did you particularly like about the story; I take it you were putting yourself in her place?"

She added some surprising detail to her reply "Yes I did imagine it happening for real. Although the timescale was a little quick it was just about possible that it could have really happened like that. Given the circumstances it was fascinating to think that I would get interested enough to try the new experiences. I am not as innocent as you may think; the English Chantal was very moist in her pussy after the first read and does know how to give herself a climax although not up to Nevada standards."

"I am glad I provided you with some enjoyment, was it just the sex or the idea of selling that beautiful body of yours?"

She replied "That is an easy answer having an affair has no fascination for me but I do get excited by the idea of giving and receiving pleasure and getting paid for it. Strange logic but I feel it is much more moral to sell my body rather than get pleasure by cheating."

"This is a very surreal conversation I am having with my special friend, but as you know my innermost ideas perhaps it is fair you sharing yours. Was there anything you disliked about the story?"

She said "It was mostly very stimulating and I could imagine, as a fantasy doing most of it although I do not like the idea of being abused and you know I don't like smoking, I have been on at you for years about that."

"I have an excuse for the abuse; in no way whatsoever would I want to see your lovely body hurt but the subject was included to give interest for a wider range of readers. On the subject of smoking, sorry but it goes with the job – whores smoke." I continued "So we isolated your interest down to selling your lovely body to six men in one evening with most in your pussy but including a mouth job and a large cock in your ass."

She said "Sounds like an interesting way to spend an evening and we both get to make some money. With that thought I will say goodnight to my aspiring pimp. I will try and call tomorrow night but may not get the chance." I hung up and thought where the hell is this leading - but however things develop the phone sex gave me one hell of a hard on which I needed to relieve.

She did not manage to phone the following evening and I wondered if it was her thinking the calls were silly or if she had other commitments.

The following night, just gone ten o'clock she did phone. "Hello aspiring pimp this is your favourite aspiring whore checking in. Sorry I did not call last night I had done a little sexy shopping during lunch and tried to interest my idiot of a husband into helping me with a new toy. We did not achieve very much so here I am again. I will have to give the toy some exercise when we finish."

"So my best friend is now making dirty phone calls- it is me that is supposed to be the pervert. You have called me an aspiring pimp but you have not mentioned that you are an aspiring whore before – when do you start?"

She said "To quote Nevada Chantal 'I kept up a mind battle with myself all evening -Can I? Should I? Will I?' .The answer that this Chantal would give is no to all three questions although it is a very interesting fantasy. But when I am reading the story answers are sometimes more like maybe, no and well it is just possible."

"Well on the last point I am afraid your aspiring pimp has not got a poorly uncle living in Nevada so it would be difficult to start that high up the professions' ladder. What with me having no family connections and you very little experience, although a great body, I imagine things would have to start standing on a windy street corner."

She answered "That would be wandering off the fantasy storyline but I suppose it is more realistic when the fact that we do not have anything like the English Ranch in this country. On the other subject what have you got to suggest regarding my lack of experience that sounds like a 'chicken and egg situation'."

"Well if an aspiring whore came around to my house I am sure some lessons could be arranged using toys to increase throat and ass experience. Of course, my old equipment would stay in my trousers as I have no intention to pay for it – later perhaps if we had both dropped the aspiring part of our titles it would be morally acceptable for a pimp to use his whore."

The phone was silent for some time but than Chantal said "I am sitting here looking at my new toy and thinking about your offer." There was again a long period of silence but then "I know you have always been a very good friend and would like to take you up on your training offer, although it would be one step at a time. Accepting me on your training program does not imply that you will acquire a new employee assuming that the training is completed successfully."

"Hey, ease up there and think you are trying to move things faster than they happened in Nevada. I don't want you coming round and after a few minutes getting a slap across the face and losing my best friend for ever."

Chantal replied "Don't worry your story may have released a devil inside me, but it had been lurking there for ages. If I am ever to make my fantasies real – perhaps I should say our fantasies – there is no one I would like to share the experiences with more than you. As you say your wrinkly old equipment can stay in your trousers until, no if, we have to celebrate graduation."

"You sound sure so I obviously have no intention of refusing to help but you must not let me influence the Could I? Should I? Or Will I? The thought process has got to be all down to you. So when do you want your first lesson?"

After a bit of a pause "He is off to a football match on Saturday so perhaps I could book a training session for the afternoon if you are free?"

"That will give me a little time to do some shopping on the net and my second chapter should be up so you will be able to get some more ideas. Nothing to do with our new characters as I have always tried to encourage you on this subject – make sure you have on some decent heels when you come."

She laughed into the phone and said "I anticipated things would work out so I would get to see you and that request and although you are not going to get a total slut visiting you on Saturday I did buy some new heels especially for you. Also to show some commitment which will have benefits whatever happens I have signed up for a session at the gym every night after work."

"The heels where a nice thought, thank you, but we both know of better ways to exercise your body then a trip to the gym."

Chantal said "With that thought I will say good night and try some exercise with my new toy, I will try and phone tomorrow after I have read your second chapter."

I hung up and thought that I had no idea how far things were going to go but they were off to a very interesting start. I then spent some time on line buying some accessories – any business has got to invest before it can make a profit.

My second story was up the following day and Chantal phoned a little later than usual saying "Have you checked out your family tree ever, you may have a long lost relative that emigrated to Nevada that you don't know about? That story is making me really want something to happen."

"So I may get a return on the investment I made on the net last night, just a few toys, what did you like about chapter 2?"

She said "The best part is imagining myself doing it; my right hand was working the mouse while I read but my left hand was not idle. This would not be a sensible moment for me to answer the three questions I feel like going and finding my own windy street corner right now."

"Hey pimps can turn very nasty if their women start working for themselves. You just watch it."

She then said "Still don't like the idea of being hit but the thought of a whole night with Josh was of particular interest, maybe my pimp should think about renting his whore out on a nightly basis."

"You are not thinking more sensible thoughts yet than we do seem to be nudging ever nearer to dropping the 'aspiring' title."

Her response had definite possibilities "Yes I think I must admit that you are getting nearer to having a body to put on the market. Did I just say that! I was thinking it so I may as well admit it I suppose?"

"Do I need to shorten the training time, I was thinking on only doing the throat to start with because that would not require intimate contact?"

She said "No that sounds a sensible first session but perhaps you could burn me some CD's of the videos I am sure you have cluttered up your hard drive with."

"What ever gives you that idea? I will see if I have the odd one tucked away in an old file somewhere. I take it you liked the idea of laying there with Josh's cock in your mouth watching another girl taking two cocks in her ass than?"

She replied "Did I say which girl I was imagining myself to be, but realistically I do not think your aspiring whores' body will ever achieve porn star abilities. We have not even worked on my virgin ass yet although hopefully there will be another football match next Saturday to keep him out the way."

"Tomorrow if you can break yourself away from reading the second chapter again go out and find some strong menthol cough drops and suck several before you come around on Saturday."

She asked "Are you working me up to menthol cigarettes you did insist that your whores smoke."

"I gather the cough drops may help in stopping the gag reaction you will be learning to control, you could also buy the brand of cigarettes you fancy if you like but we are not at that stage of training yet. The fags are probably in the sessions where you are left kneeling in a back alley covered in freezing rain getting used to wearing your working clothes."

Chantal replied "I see I am still expected to start at the bottom and work up than."

"You come to me with no experience at all expecting me to fit you up with a very fit young guy who will give you £1,000 to give you a night of pleasure in a chalet, yes you will have to start nearer the bottom than that."

With a sigh "I better start working up the ladder quickly then, that did sound very enjoyable, I have got to go now, I doubt I will get the chance to phone again before I turn up for training, night night."

I was very anxious all Saturday morning, jumping from task to task and not being able to settle at any. It was like in my long gone teenage years waiting for my first date. I had a funny feeling in my stomach – I did not want anything to happen that would lose me my best friend.

Finally a knock on the door, Chantal stepped inside and I got a long cuddle and a light kiss on the lips – this was often the greeting I got if we had not seen each other for a long time. I stood back and looked at her, she did look good, and the sexiest I had ever seen her. Nice black pointed toes and obviously high heels sticking out from some skin tight blue jeans. A simple white blouse with thin blue vertical stripes with several buttons undone showing some nice 'titflesh' above a lacy white bra.

Her hair was looking very nice, brunette with a fringe and cut and combed so it covered quite a lot of her face but I could see the nice large diameter gold loop earrings that I had given her several years ago. She had put on a little more makeup then her usual minimal amount – in particular her lips looked redder and larger than usual.

I told her that she looked absolutely marvellous and had already passed the first part of her interview. "I have always known how nice your legs where but those heels and jeans give you an even better shape – nice ass! As for those boobs where the hell have you been hiding those all these years?"

"My aspiring pimp likes than? As for the boobs I have given my 34B a little more help than usual."

I said "Oh dear, we will have to revise our plans the girl that went to Nevada only had 34A so it could not have been based on you."

"If you thought they were only an 'A' that proves how stupid I have been over the years not showing off one of my assets, they are actually not too bad nice and firm."

I said "Right any ground rules other than my equipment stays out the way until I give my whore a reward for completing her first trick?"

"I think we know each other well enough to need no other rules, we will just take things as they come, what do we do first I have sucked lots of some horrible lozenges and my mouth feels quite numb?"

I said "We may as well get you comfortable on my bed, it is starting a little up the ladder but it may frighten the neighbours if we start playing around out by the dustbins." Chantal did look absolutely marvellous as she swayed her jean clad ass towards my bedroom.

"If you are still up for it lay across my bed, on your back with your head hanging over the edge, we are going to practice some real deep throating. Getting you over the gag reflex is all we can really practice with out using a real live penis. Things like how to stimulate your customer with your mouth you will have to read up on the net as home work, we are just going to make sure you are a first class throat fucker."

"Ok here we go then, just relax completely and I will slowly ease this very thin dildo along your tongue into your throat, you will presumably gag against it, but if you just hold my left hand and squeeze, I will back off. I will put some flavoured lube on it which may help."

The whole situation was ridiculous; I had the girl from most of my fantasies over the last decade stretched out on my bed looking absolutely marvellous offering her mouth to my dildo. My cock was extremely uncomfortable endeavouring to break out of my jeans and get in on the act.

We clenched hands and I slowly slid the small dildo into her mouth telling her to give a little squeeze to pause and a hard grip for me to take it out. When she felt the gag sensation she was to get me to pause, take a few deep breaths and relax, another small squeeze would get me moving again. With me making encouraging comments like 'go for it whore that feels nice' although there were numerous pauses we actually got it all in without her actually gagging – a very promising start. I took it out and congratulated her.

She smiled and said "Maybe I have got the required skills for you to get a good price for my body. I see you are feeling somewhat uncomfortable perhaps if we tried that same one again and I held your leg rather then your hand. Your hand would be free to slip under my bra and give us some additional stimulation – I expect you will need to go off for a brief break then."

"Not for any kinky reasons just practical considerations I think I will need to wear a nappy for these sessions." I accepted the invitation and found a lovely firm breast topped of with a hard nipple which I gave a fairly hard pinch between thumb and finger. With my other hand I again slowly slipped the dildo into her mouth and then throat.

Chantal's body shuddered and I could actually feel the heat increasing in her breast as she had a small orgasm, although her hand did grip my leg I took it that was a reaction rather than a request but I slid it out anyway. With one last squeeze of her breast I reluctantly withdrew my hand and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

She reached up and wrapping both arms around my neck gave me a long strong kiss on the lips which I reciprocated. She said "Oh dear I am going to have to get to work soon or relax the rules this way is going to be impossible for both of us – I see you need to go and change your jeans."

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers