Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, very noble in the circumstances "I am not going to be the one to let you cheat on your husband, you said you felt the morals of cheating were different to selling your body and pleasing your pimp – so we will leave it like that."

"You are right but that experience has made the answers to my three questions much more certain; I can ensure you that the answers are at the moment all a very probable 'yes'. You go and change your jeans and perhaps spend some more time in the bathroom before we start again."

When I returned she was lying in the same position on the bed and I asked what she had been up to, she said "I have just been thinking and rationalising the fact that I am now asking you to think seriously about how you can sell my body."

"Are you saying that things are going to move nearly as fast as they did for Nevada Chantal?"

She got me to sit beside her on the bed and cuddling up said "Up until a little while ago things had all been in my mind but I liked the move onto the physical and I am pretty sure that I have the resolve to take the fantasy all the way."

"You definitely need to give it a lot more thought, we will continue today's exercises making sure that you can manage a realistic size cock in your mouth and we will not bring forward the anal training. That will give you more chance to have some rational thought."

She wiggled back into her previous position and said "I see you had three sizes arranged we may as well jump to the larger one and you can go straight to the other boob." This larger one did have her gagging on several occasions and we had to stop and restart often, I was quite happy though, the other boob was just as pleasant to play with.

We did have to have a break and emptied a bottle of wine between us while discussing the latest chapter of Nevada Chantal's experiences. When we resumed, she was very determined to succeed, and did indeed manage to take the whole length into her throat which gave her another, even better orgasm and I got thru another pair of jeans.

I said "I will have to get you out earning soon to pay my laundry bills."

She gave me another kiss and cuddle and said she would have had the same problem but took the precaution of putting in some pads before she started. She continued "I seem to have passed lesson one, I have been thinking about next week while they are usually associated with girl on girl I wonder if you could get a strap-on?"

"Not sure I fancy that much, anyway as a reward for passing today's lesson I have two CD's for you the first contains various short clips for you to learn oral technique. Lots of variety on the theme the vast majority not using condoms which is regrettably something you will have to get used to.

She gave a cuddle and said "Yes that will obviously be a must, shame. I take it the other CD is for my entertainment just like the one Josh watched."

"Yes lots of large cocks filling all available holes. For entertainment only it would be equally hard to replicate most of those scenes."

She smiled and said "Typical pimp showing an innocent girl all the pleasures he has to offer and then just making her slum it in a back alley. Thank you for a lovely time and also for the superb idea of putting that story on the net. I am off home now but will be in touch on at least some of the nights before our next meeting."

"Give my boobs a kiss goodbye, fancy thinking they were only an A." I jumped at the invitation and did maintain my balance my holding a hand hard against her covered pussy. She soon broke away and left.

I went and slumped down on my sofa, had a cigarette and thought what on earth is happening my fantasy is turning into reality. Chantal could be kidding herself, but at the moment she seemed resolved for something to happen. I needed to give some serious thought how we could make it work, at least for one night. It would be silly to think she really wanted to adopt a lifestyle change so I would start with just trying to arrange one night, probably near the bottom of the profession so she knew what it was really like rather than the ideal of the English Ranch.

One of my old colleagues was a police inspector responsible for an area in the port city some sixty miles away and I rang him up and suggested me had a drink as I would be in his area on Monday. George and I had been mates for years having worked together at several stations and I knew him well enough to tell him what I was trying to arrange up front. I did not tell him over the phone, but arranged to meet him for a drink Monday lunch time.

On Sunday Chantal did not phone so I could not get her reaction to her transfer from fantasy to reality possibly getting nearer. On Monday I drove over and met George as arranged, after the usual chat catching up with the scandal and how the Force was going from bad to worse I came out with my problem.

George was both fascinated and jealous with the whole saga and agreed short of doing anything to jeopardise his pension to help all he could. He did say he would have to do a little research to find the right 'lady' who may be able to arrange a one night experience for a novice. He would not be able to have any involvement but he should be able to get me in touch with one or other of the older working girls he had in mind.

He said he was working late shift on Wednesday and would try and do a bit of foot patrol in the area with the local bobby and would call me Thursday with at least one contact. We parted with him hoping that his retirement would have the same perverted interested as I had although he imagined he would just be tending his roses.

I hung around town for the rest of the day and had a few drives around the red light area in the evening. It was a few streets of small lockup business units built underneath some railway arches near the main dockyard. Even early evening on a wet Monday I spotted seven different girls working although not very many punters. Possibly the time of day did not give a fair sample but all the girls I saw where very young probably desperate to feed a drug habit. All were dressed so there would be no doubt as to their profession.

While I was there I tried to spot a suitable place to observe the activity without being observed myself but could not spot a suitable building. Any surveillance I needed to do if things did actually happen would have to be from a vehicle; have to work on acquiring a tatty van. I left quite early both so as not to get noticed and to be back in time for the hoped for telephone call.

Chantal did not manage to phone that night either, I was beginning to think that maybe she had shown sense but discounted that idea as I was sure she would have told me. On Tuesday she did phone a bit earlier then previously and apologised for not been able to the last two nights. She explained that she had felt so randy that she had tried to get some interest from her husband but had not achieved any success.

She said "I enjoyed reading Chapter 3; I take it my pimp wants me pierced and tattooed. We will have to have a lot of discussing on that subject before either happens but don't give up hope. From your interest on Saturday I take it my real boobs are acceptable, you seemed quite satisfied."

"They are lovely boobs, I have always complemented you on your legs and eyes it's just a shame that you did not put those lovely tits on show before. I assume you liked the way Nevada Chantal widened her experiences then?"

She said, rather loudly I thought as hubby was presumably in bed "Oh yes very much indeed, the idea of the bareback was of particular interest although I realise that would be virtually impossible to arrange here. Not only have I read the story, I have also managed to watch the videos, you can't imagine how randy I have been feeling, we have just got to make something happen soon."

I said "Well if you really are sure I will tell you about a little trip and meeting I had yesterday, early stages yet though."

"Oh please tell, I just said I would like my pimp to arrange to sell my body at the earliest opportunity. My answer to both the 'can I' and the 'will I' questions is a most definite yes; the 'should I' question is logically a no but what the hell lets get on with it. Nevada Chantal justified her response as catching up with wasted years and I agree with her."

"My darling girl you do sound like you have made a decision but don't be afraid to drop out at any stage because the answer to the should I question is really a no and you know it."

She said "Let me worry about that, tell me what you have been up to please."

"Ok, please imagine yourself standing on a wet pavement in a poorly lit road sheltering under a tatty sign advertising car repairs. You are wearing very high black stiletto ankle boots, a short skirt made from just dangly lengths of material which every movement you make gives anyone looking a good look at every thing underneath. You have on a thin black blouse opened at the front giving a perfect view of most of those boobs I discovered at the weekend."

"You are standing with one hand on your hip, a small handbag swinging from that shoulder. You are using the other hand to occasionally lift your cigarette to your mouth and take a deep drag. I take it from the obscene noises coming from this phone that you are getting the picture?"

She settled down after a minute or so and said "Starting at the bottom of the profession sounds like a marvellous idea and you had me dressed just like the other Chantal on her first night – can you really make it happen?"

"I cannot make any promises that all arrangements will fall into place but I am working on it. I did describe a real location from which you will, hopefully be offering that lovely body of yours up for sale to anyone that wants to use it."

She said "Well done, I am up for what ever you can arrange; where and when?"

"The where I described it is a good sixty miles away near the dockyard entrance, the when is one of the many things I have still to work on but on that subject how are you going to get away?"

She said "Oh so I may be able to find a few sailors, perhaps even some black guys you seem very good at your new job so far. On the other subject I heard tell that my work is sending everyone on some training courses, soon I will have to plant a few seeds with him, if he can stay awake long enough to listen. Have you any homework to give your soon to be fully fledged working girl?"

"I think given the location you had better practice putting a condom on with your mouth and getting down on your knees and giving a good mouth job."

She said "Will do, that sounds likely, although I hope I get the chance of a bit more than that, you are going to loosen up my ass at the weekend you may even get lucky and it will not be used on my first night and you will be able take it before anyone else. No promises though, the customer is always right."

"That sounds marvellous to me; you said on your first night, this arrangement will probably be sorted as a one off."

She laughed "You really think that I will be satisfied with one night on the game I think I am very much like Nevada Chantal, you know."

"I think we better see how, and for that matter if, this arrangement works out before we talk about long term plans."

She said "Do you really think you can make it happen, when will you know for sure?"

"I will get a call sometime on Thursday which should move things along although don't get too excited there is a lot that could go wrong."

She said "Clever boy, I am looking forward to being able to give you a proper, or even improper reward, got to go now, must practice with some condoms – will almost certainly ring tomorrow."

I hung up and thought she is actually going to go through with it, I hope George manages to come up with the goods. It was pointless making arrangements for the van or anything else yet I had to just wait and hope just as Chantal obviously was.

Just after eight o'clock on Wednesday evening my phone rang and it was George who had indeed come up with the goods, he told me that he had found the woman he knew and had outlined the idea and she wanted to talk to me. He gave me a cell phone number and told me she was expecting the call, after giving him my sincere thanks I hung up. I just sat there thinking for a few moments I had no idea how the call I was just going to make would go.

I dialled the number and said "Hi, my name is Ron; George said you were expecting my call."

"Oh nice to talk to you Ron, I gather you have got a bored housewife who thinks that getting on the game will solve all her problems. Believe it or not that is not as unusual as you may think; I have come across several over the years. Is the problem money or sex?"

I said "The problem is most certainly sexual; money is not an issue although she insists that the only way she wants to get more experience is by selling her body not offering it for free, by the way who am I speaking to George did not give you a name?"

She said "I'm Davina sorry I thought George would have said, what exactly do you have in mind for your friend?"

"Basically I would like her to have a pitch down by the docks for an evening and for her to get as much action as she could."

Davina said "Hang about you said that was what you wanted; I hope she thinks the same as you?"

"Well it is very much a mutual fantasy but she is the prime mover in wanting it to actually happen, she wants me to pimp out her body."

Davina said "We could probably arrange something assuming she is presentable, I would guess she is probably coming up to her fortieth birthday that's when most women get restless."

"Good guess she is thirty seven and no worries she is very presentable, how can we take this further?"

She replied "Much easier if you come and see me, I suppose it's alright if she does not come if you are on a pimp type fantasy but remember I am a business woman so you will have to make it worth my while to help."

"That's sounds fine can I drive up and see you tomorrow, what time is convenient to you?"

She said "Anytime after lunch, drive up to the area and give me a call I will be able to meet you if I am not busy, but if I am I won't keep you waiting for long."

"Great, thank you very much I will be around in the early afternoon."

I sat back thinking both great all is going well but also wondering if I should stop it now and talk the silly girl out of it. In no way did I want any harm to come to Chantal and with reality getting even closer I was having serious doubts. With that the phone rang and a very bubbly Chantal came on the line.

I got in first with "Hello my best friend, I have been thinking that this fantasy is just getting out of hand. Apart from any other issues like your marriage for instance; the life of a prostitute is very dangerous have you any idea of the odds of being beaten senseless or even murdered?"

She replied "That is no way to greet me, I will worry about all the other issues and I am sure that my pimp will do his best to ensure my safety but if he fails and I get hurt that will be my fault not his."

"Ok if you are sure about the other issues I will indeed do my best to look after you but it is a stupid situation we are planning to put you into."

She said "I know you well enough by now to guess that you have moved the plans on since we last talked I did not think your friend was getting back until tomorrow."

"Very perceptive, you do know me very well. I have actually arranged to meet a very pleasant and helpful sounding lady called Davina for a chat tomorrow; I am driving up in the morning."

She sort of yelped "Great it's going to happen, I will take a sickie from work and come with you – I do have a clever pimp."

"So you are going to let down your work as well as your husband, perhaps seeing her and the area is a good idea you may see sense."

She said "Will you stop being a spoil sport, you know I really do want to try it at the very least the once; now will you please get focused on your pimping duties and leave me to do any worrying."

"Ok I will get back on message and join your insanity for now; we don't need to leave until around midday."

She said "I will come around as though I am going to work and we can drive up and you can take me shopping before we meet Davina, your fantasy skirt may be hard to find."

"That sounds great, I normally detest shopping of any kind but watching you buy things to enhance you appearance sounds like a very nice way to spend a morning. Remember we are only going to talk you are not going to jump right in tomorrow, we have another training session and you need a 'cooling off period' to be certain you want to do it."

She said "No, I promise not to jump the gun; we will have some fun on Saturday I feel as randy as hell just about all the time now, thinking of which I will say goodnight now and I will see you in the morning."

Chantal came to my door first thing in the morning looking fabulous and very much alive, she was wearing the same jeans and nice heels as she had on Saturday. Her blouse was of similar cut but plain white and a white lace bra was noticeably presenting her boobs well. She had bulked out her hair, not into such technical matters but presumably backcombing, her eye and lip makeup was a lot heavier than usual but still not sluttish.

I got a most erotic cuddle with her whole body pressing against mine giving me an instant erection. She rubbed her hand against my jeans and said "Oh dear you are going to have that problem a lot today I think, you will have to go and do something about it, I wish I could but we had better stick to the rules –it will not be long now."

I went off and did the necessary, it did not take very long and went back and found her sitting on the sofa smoking a cigarette. "Good girl, I know you don't like the filthy things but you must get in character."

During our journey, she pumped me for more about my plans for her, but I told her to wait and see; which was more or less what I was doing anyway. In no way was her resolve weakening, she was still very keen to get started, I kept her off the real life situation by talking about the fantasy one.

Apart from the pleasures she associated with bareback and the resultant cum she did say "I suppose you are very near fulfilling my fantasy and I know I have managed to have a cigarette towards fulfilling some of the detail in yours. We will have to think about some body decoration at some stage, if you can make me enough money you never know maybe even a boob job."

I said "My fantasies are doing just fine thank you, taking you on this trip is good from my view point, we must take one step at a time. You have noticed that your appearance at the moment just needs a cuddle added to give me sexual satisfaction"

We arrived in the port in plenty of time and set off on our quest for the fantasy skirt. It was an impossible task and we had just about given up when we saw a possibility in a charity shop window. It was a red skirt, slim style but around knee length and solid material but over that there were the required strips. Chantal checked it for size and said she could probably cut it up to fit the specification.

While hunting for the desired skirt Chantal had purchased a few other garments, including some 'nice' shoes that caught our eye to quote her "Just in case I have another opportunity to wear them." I do not think she meant attending a church social function. We had both had enough of shopping and as I did not want to phone Davina any earlier than she had specified we went and had a pub meal and a beer.

Just before two o'clock I drove Chantal to where I hoped her 'pitch' would be and parked up saying "It looks different at night, obviously all the businesses are shut with nobody around other than whores and their punters." She was gently caressing her own breast and breathing very deeply.