Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

"You wonderful pimp, it is ideal I am imagining now – please hurry up and call Davina."

I was half hoping for an opportunity to get her to see sense at this step, but did not think from her reaction it was worth saying anything. I dialled Davina's number on my cell and she answered almost immediately and when I told her who was calling she said she was free and to meet her in a nearby café.

It was only just around the corner so we jumped out of the car and I said "Although there may be a chance to grab something in future this is the start of the slippery slope." She did playfully grab my crotch and walked away from me swinging her ass.

I caught up and took her arm and we easily found the café, a rather run down looking place with just half a dozen customers. It was not hard to spot Davina, rather tall late forties 'big' blond hair and a lot of leg and tit showing encased in a very tight black dress. She saw us enter and greeted me with a very friendly smile "You must be Ron nice to meet you; I see you have brought your merchandise along she looks fine you will make some money from her body."

"Hello Davina, this is my very good friend Chantal who was very eager to join in our discussions, before we go any further I know time is money will £100 cover the consultation." Saying this I slipped an envelope across the table to her – I know I would have got away with less but wanted her on our side.

Davina said "That is much more than I had in mind, leave it there for now and we will see if I can give your mutual fantasy that much help. – Grab us all a coffee and we will start talking, whose fantasy is this?"

I got some coffee and briefly outlined that I had written the story about Chantal with no expectation that she would read it, but she had and it matched her own fantasies in many areas and wanted us to try and go for real.

Davina smiled at Chantal "So obviously a consenting adult, but are you sure Station Road is not a nice warm brothel in Nevada and Tom Cruise is not going to drive past and ask for a quick blow."

Chantal smiled "I think I know a little of what to expect but we girls just can't trust our pimps can we – he promised me Tom Cruise."

"Look if you stand on that corner for six hours a night you can expect something like two smelly cheap jacks to take you down the alley and get you on your knees while they thrust their revolting cock as far down your throat as they can. The other dozen or so punters you are attractive enough to tempt will take you in their car around to the wharf half of them will want a blow half a full fuck, possibly one or two paying extra for your ass."

"I can see from your reaction that I am not doing a very good job in putting you off, Ron did tell me it was the sex not the money. Some of the 'johns' will be just average guys the majority quite friendly if you treat them right but you are bound to draw the odd dirty one and the odd rough one. There are no nice shower rooms in the cars, just a quick 'wet wipe' is recommended and then most will drop you back but the odd one will dump you and you will have to walk back."

I said "Thank you Davina that was a very good description which should have put her off the idea, if we can drag her mind back with us lets get her opinion."

Chantal managed a smile "You both noticed that I have not been put off, I am going to try it if you can sort it for us, I take it that a newcomer would get grief from the other girls."

Davina said "Not a lot but if you are really sure Saturday week I will be around and will warn the young druggies off, they all listen to me. I take it your pimp will want to keep an eye on you?"

I said "Yes you are right again I intend parking up in an old van nearby, should be alright I have done a fair bit of covert surveillance in my time."

Davina said "Oh yes you are a mate of George's, but retired he said. Well that is my idea I do have a room nearby where I take most of my punters but I think I will not offer that to use on a first night. You can really start at the bottom and progress if you aren't cured by the experience and want to come back."

Chantal said "You have been an enormous help and definitely deserve the £100 my pimp gave you, talking of money how much should I charge?"

Davina said "Come back to my room with me and I will talk you through all the things you need to know and perhaps talk some sense into you although I have just about given up on that. Your pimp can wait here."

Chantal stood up and said "Great idea you can tell me all the ways I can cheat on my pimp – see you in about half an hour." She gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked out arm in arm with Davina. I got another coffee and after turning down a proposition from a girl who looked about sixteen and had been watching us all the time I phoned George and told him that things had worked out fine so far and thanked him for his help again.

After nearly an hour, two coffees and several cigarettes Chantal came back in to the café and virtually picked me out of my chair to give me a huge cuddle. "You clever person you have arranged for it to really happen, in ten days I will really be able to thank you properly. It is perhaps silly logic to wait because in a way you have already pimped me."

I said "No darling no punters and no cash yet and you may even come to your senses before it actually happens."

She gave me a long deep kiss forcing her tongue into my mouth and her breasts against my chest and finally broke off and said "If you believe that you do live in a fantasy world. I will be back here very soon."

Driving back Chantal was very happy and would not admit to have any worries about her forthcoming experience. I told her "Look I will be in the van nearby, but if most of the action will be in cars down at the wharf, I will not be in a position to help if things get nasty. You will have to keep your mobile phone handy and I have got an old CS spray I kept, well out of date but it should still work, illegal though so don't get arrested.

She said "I think I said before while I know you want to take care of me if anything goes wrong it will be my fault not yours. Davina was very nice she did keep trying to put me off, mainly on the theme that the street was a ridiculous place to do it. Things were not at all like the good old days it was nearly all stupid very young girls or worn out older ones in for only one thing – to feed their drug habit."

I said "Maybe we should accept her advice, what suggestions did she have for going up market?"

She gave my leg a stroke and said "Let's just get on with the current plan even in the unlikely event that I do not like it I will have the excuse to let you fuck me."

I said "Hey I am sure you could think up an alternative excuse to let me fuck you than selling your body to a dozen smelly punters first, how about starting with the fact that I love you?"

She replied "That is a very nice sentiment and I admit to loving you as well or we would not be doing this. Yes I am sure I could come up with an excuse to fuck you on a very regular basis but our fantasies proved to be so similar that it will be much more fun for us both if we continue to play them for real."

I was still worried, but in all honesty had to admit to myself that the way things were going were indeed risky, but as long as she was enjoying herself, who was I to argue. I was getting, or will get, everything I could wish for. "Wonderful girl who am I to argue, after your initiation I must try and get my whore working a bit more up market, just working the street will not keep me in the life style I want."

She put her arm around my neck and started playing with my ear, how the hell was I expected to concentrate on driving having this sort of conversation and physical contact. "Just sit still and let me get us back in one piece, did Davina tell you all you need to know about the going rate to charge for I need to know my whore is getting a good price?"

She said "I don't know what knowledge you have of the rates but I was surprised at my earning potential, I should have taken it up years ago – you can wait and see. Davina is a very friendly person a little older than Nevada Kitty I can not imagine becoming great friends but we seemed to get on well. I also had the lesson on venereal disease and general cleanliness – she said some of the young idiots will go bareback for extra money although that is a complete no no."

I told her "You make sure you remember that real life is not as clean and safe as fantasy."

Again distracting me from my driving she said "I hope you can keep me soaked in cum as my punters will not be able to, I take it from your reaction last Saturday that you are not as worn out as Nevada Ron?"

"Well I am sure I can manage more than he did but remember I am over twenty years older than you so there will not be a never ending supply." We had just about arrived back at my house and agreed that she would probably not phone before but would be around at Saturday lunch time. I got a very pleasant thank you and farewell kiss and cuddle but we thought it was best if she did not come in.

Saturday lunchtime I opened my front door and Chantal walked past me and grabbing my hand said come to bed. She wore the pair of white platform shoes with six inch heels we had bought together; a nice short white skirt slightly flared and with pleats every three inches or do. A simple low cut white tank top, a little midriff was showing and the skirt had a fairly wide brown leather belt. The heels made the overall appearance slutty but without them it would have been pleasingly sexy.

She took me into the bedroom and giving a twirl said "I hope you have spent plenty of time working off your frustration because after you have admired my new gear it is all coming off – except the heels of course." She then removed her top, displaying a very attractive pair of boobs, considering her age they were held quite high and firm and were tipped with nice sized nipples. I am very surprised that she had kept them so well concealed over the years.

She gave them each a squeeze asking if I liked and then took off her skirt, her body was completely hairless and looked marvellous. She had worn her years very well indeed, a great many girls twenty years her junior with have been happy with what she was showing me.

"You're soon to be whore is not all that innocent, she sat back on the bed and pulled her legs up showing me the end of a black butt plug sticking out of her ass. I am afraid I was naughty and could not wait for my training session; sorry I started with an enema and then worked my way up with some lube on my fingers, a slim dildo and then this. I did not start with the intention of going this far I was just going to clean myself out for you but it was so much fun I got carried away."

So much for my plans of a gradual build up taking most of the afternoon "Before I say anything else I must mention that you have a most wonderful looking body far nicer then my fantasies could have imagined. But on the subject of you going over the top with your preparation it is a pity neither of us is into BDSM because that deserves a spanking."

She smiled and said "Most definitely no BDSM but the odd slap on the ass is an acceptable way for a pimp, or lover, to keep his whore in order. I imagine that would also constitute training for what I might experience from one or two of my punters."

I said "The odd smack if you say so but however much you get into the story in Nevada there is absolutely no way under any circumstances that I or anyone else will go any further – agreed?"

She smiled and pulled me down and gave me a long kiss "Of course I agree that was not part of the fantasy and it will not be the reality, now are you going to start some loving, my ass needs some more training."

I knelt beside the bed and slowly removed the butt plug, I had actually purchased a set just like this, but she had already used the medium one. I dipped my thumb and two fingers in the pot of lube I had left handy and easily slipped a finger into her prepared ass and bent over and started to play with her nice little clit with my lips and tongue. This got a Nevada Chantal standard of instant orgasm, I was so surprised by the reaction I almost jumped back.

I then slid a second finger into her ass joining the first and sunk my thumb into her pussy and used a slow fucking motion and squeezed my thumb lightly against my fingers with just her thin wall between them. This together with some more tongue on her clit had her grabbing my head closer and shrieking 'yesssss'. With a few twists of my fingers I removed them and knelt up saying "Nevada Chantal and the real Chantal are obviously the same person."

I am not sure she actually heard me, she was lying quite rigid, her whole upper body and face where a definite red, her tits looked even larger, each tipped by a very erect nipple and dark red areola. Her whole pussy area, including her clit had swelled up and was looking extremely red. She gave a few more twitches and gave me a lovely smile and said "Oh I do like my new life; I think that is a Nevada Chantal quote and is very appropriate."

"Come and lie beside me and give me a cuddle, I will reward you well next week but for now you can at least play with my boobs you seemed to have woken them up very pleasantly." Her boobs and nipples did feel and taste marvellous and not surprisingly my previous preparation was not sufficient – another pair of messy jeans. My attention to her breasts and her clit very quickly had her going again with her pulling on her other nipple and ramming my head against the boob I was sucking. She took at least as much pleasure as my fantasy Chantal.

After I had cleaned up just putting on a dressing gown and underpants I found her in the living room sitting still naked with a cigarette in one hand and drinking a bottle of Vodka Ice. She smiled "You have got fed up with cleaning jeans I see, must be expecting more problems."

I also lit up a cigarette and said "You are easily as good as my fantasy Chantal I can see I will need assistance in meeting your demands, how on earth have you managed to keep that under control for so long?"

She said "I did not realise until recently, in particular the last half hour, just what I was missing, Nevada Chantal said she had wasted years to catch up and I wholeheartedly agree with her. I thought I was here to have my ass worked on you gave me great pleasure with a couple of fingers shall we try a fake cock now."

I said "Let me finish my fag please, then you can select your preferred lover from our combined stock, you have several to choose from. Although remember next week there will be no choice if you go through with it, what ever cock pays, gets to use you."

She jumped up and wrapped her naked body around me and said "Don't bother to think about the 'if' word we both know what is going to happen next weekend. I doubt that any will get the pleasure you are just having; it is unlikely I will manage to strip off completely in the back of a car. Stub your cigarette out and let's get on with it please."

Grabbing my cigarette and stubbing it out herself she dragged me into the bedroom and with a pretence of serious consideration of which of the available dildos she wanted, picked the largest, it was not a stupid size but fairly fat and long. I said "Now you just hang on a minute since when do you think I let my whores choose who or what uses their body, this was only a possibility for today's session so I kept it in the drawer."

The toy I had hidden was long and flexible and running along its length were six balls increasing in size towards the base, the smallest being less than an inch in diameter and the larger being at least two inches. Her reaction was "Oh that looks like it might be fun how do you want me on my back or doggie?"

I said "We will use your choice in the doggie position later I want you on your back so I can see your face as I play with this one." She lay back and I again warmed her up using my mouth and a couple of fingers in her pussy, perhaps not instant orgasm for her but she certainly did not take long to climax.

With out giving her chance to get her breath back, I applied lube to the toy and eased the first ball into her ass. Surprisingly considering her lack of experience the first ball popped in with little effort, telling her to play with her clit, I pushed again and watched her hole expand around the second ball and then snap shut again. "Keep working on your clit, more to come." With a firm push, her ass expanded over another ball and she gave a little moan. I left it for a moment and lifted her bum up to slide a pillow under to get a better angle. Then returning, I pushed quite hard to pop the next ball against her now resisting muscle.

I got up beside her and told her to hold on to her knees as it was getting to be a bit of an effort for her to hold the position. I thought it was time I had a suck and a few gentle bites on my new found toys. Even without either of us touching her clit she achieved yet another, rather light orgasm. Getting on my knees again I told her just two to go and had to push hard to pop the next one in.

She was still doing fine so requiring a good shove I forced the final largest ball in which got a rather loud groan and asked her if she felt full. "I have a sort of cramp feeling in my stomach but my butt and pussy actually feel rather pleasant." With that I gradually pulled it out with each ball again testing the elasticity of her muscles. I quickly applied some more lube along its full length and with slow steady pressure pushed it all the way in again and after a short wait slid it out.

Her ass did not close up completely but left a small red hole glistening with lube. I told her she was a good girl and slipped three lube covered fingers into her ass and started licking and sucking her clit. I had lost count, but yet another very good orgasm was her reward for taking the new toy.

I sat up beside her and she said "I think I am fully trained now in all the necessary skills you just need to turn me out to get some work experience. Are you going to give me the graduation test now?" I told her to lie on the bed with her head buried in the pillow and to stick her ass in the air and applied some lube to her chosen toy.

The cock shaped dildo was nearly as wide as the largest ball but this time the largest bit was at the tip rather than the base, it was however a little shorter. I slipped one lube covered finger into her ass and then withdrew it and started a firm pressure to slowly force the fake cock in. This did not get a pleasured response but it was only a sort of drawn out groan she uttered as I sunk it fully inside her anal tube.

After pausing for a minute to enable her to adjust to the experience, I withdrew an inch or so and then pushed in again Repeating this several times, getting a slightly longer stroke each time I was now hearing a louder moan and I noticed her hands clench into fists. Maintaining the movement with my left hand I gave her a slap on each cheek, not very hard I thought, but they left a hand shaped red mark on each side.

I saw her body flush yet again, and increased the speed, maintaining the by now long strokes, she was now having yet another climax generated without any clit or even nipple encouragement. She was indeed a good whore. When I slowed and slipped it out she rolled over and pulled me down on top of her and gave me a long juicy kiss, and said "Oh that was marvellous I will save that hole for you next week you deserve to be the first, we have had a lovely afternoon thank you for every thing."

Chantal then went off and used my shower and got dressed and after several more kisses left in her car. That was the last time I would see the beautiful girl until next weekend when I was taking her to sell intimate parts of her body to any man who had enough cash.

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers