All Comments on 'Chapter 01: Her Birthday'

by TheAlmightyBear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
Where next?

Maybe it's the influence of traditional porn and the "money shot", but I've noticed several recent stories include the guy pulling his dick out just before ejaculation. Yet one of the most pleasurable moments is feeling that pulse fire through your dick whilst still wrapped in a warm, tight pussy (and given the stereotypically exaggerated size of this guy's cock, she'd be <i><b>very</i></b> tight indeed). It's not as if pulling out would significantly decrease the odds of infection and/or pregnancy (there's no mention of him wearing a condom).<p>Intrigued to know where you can go with the second chapter. Will she want another ride, to see if she can maybe get all 12" into her? Will she ever be satisfied again with her husband's "standard" 8" cock? Will there be a cameo by the Giant Penis Fairy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
despite the previous comments

I kind of enjoyed this story. It wasn't about a wife cheating on her husband and humiliating him, it was about the wife getting her freak on. The sex was ok and I think that it could have been written better. Rather than give the darkie a 12 inch schlong, make it realistic and as such, more entertaining. I have a little over 7 myself and if I pound my wife or girlfriend too deep, they complain. Not Fun! As far as the writing style is concerned, it could be better, the cadence seemed off. And despite the comments regarding the theme, how many scenarios do they think there are?? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another pile of garbage

I gave up after the first 2 or 3 paragraphs. Sick stories like this are not erotic or interesting, just disgusting to all but the ,01 % of readers who enjoy husbands pimping their wives out to other men. Find some other hobby but give up writing.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent the garbage is the previous reviewer

Great stuff. Please continue and ignore the self righteous jerk that wrote the previous comment. Guys like this read the stories knowing they don't like the topic then pan the authors for no real reason. If they don't like the material here they can go elsewhere and stop attacking the authors with their mindless garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'd be singing...

... Happy Birthday TOOOOO ME!!!

Great story.Can't wait for more.

Ignore Boneheads that bone off.

P.S. You lucky shit,lol. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
unexpected consequences

while that may show caring and fulfill a need for him, there could be a risk; to trigger something inside her and cause distance and looking for more in other places, be it with a black man or any other man

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Old

Same.old get my whore wife some chocolate for her birthday. Sick fantasy for cucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous