Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you'll have trouble making me any goofier for you than I already am," I continued.

She pulled her arms from my neck, and, pulling her boobs away from my hands, she knelt in front of me. As she reached for my belt buckle, she gave me an evil grin. "We'll see about that," she said. "I just love experiments!"

I reached behind me and closed the bedroom door, which was still within reach from where she'd stopped me. Now, if Buck or Steph happened upstairs for something, they'd see that closed door; and they would understand that we preferred not to be disturbed. In the seconds it took me to accomplish that task, she had my belt and my pants' waist button undone. In another second, my zipper slid down.

She reached into my boxers and grasped my cock. As she pulled it out, she looked up at me. "What shall I do with this?" she asked—with another evil grin.

I meant to say, "I'll bet you're going to think of something," but I only got as far the word "bet." For my little sister had hardly stopped speaking when she took all of my cock into her mouth—and my brain stopped all of its higher functions. I think she was, once more, trying to swallow my whole body, beginning with my cock.

All of my wit and originality came bubbling forth, and I said, "Unnnhhh!"

About a hundred years later, or maybe it was just thirty seconds later, hypoxia forced her to relinquish her prize—and I returned from wherever she'd sent me. But my little sister certainly had gotten my full attention.

I brought her up to her full height, and I picked her up. She reached around my neck again as I carried her to my side of the bed. She smiled up at me as though she was every bit in control of the situation—and she probably was. I smiled back in—oh, I don't know—acknowledgement, or even surrender.

When I'd arrived at my destination, but before I could set her down, she pulled herself up for another kiss. It was every bit as deep, and every bit as delicious, as that first kiss after we'd entered the bedroom had been.

Somehow, I managed, without breaking our kiss, to set her gently down on the bed, on her back. Still kissing her, I brought my hands again to those sweet little titties. I cupped them and kneaded them. And then, still kissing her, I began to unbutton her shirt.

When I'd finished with her shirt buttons, I broke the kiss so that she could sit up—while I pulled her shirt out of her jeans and took it off of her. After I'd done so, she sat up and undid her own belt buckle and unzipped her jeans while I took off my shoes, socks, Levis, and boxer shorts.

I kissed her again. She undid my shirt buttons, while I sent my hands roving over the soft, silky skin of her upper body—and paid particular attention to her boobs. When she'd finished with my shirt-buttons, I shrugged it off and tossed it onto the floor.

Ending the kiss, I stood up and looked again into my little sister's eyes. The deep blue glint of her desire looked up at me from where she sat, half naked now, on the bed. I moved toward the end of the bed and, taking hold of the lower ends of the legs of her jeans, I shucked them off of her—rolling her backwards onto the bed as I did so.

Her panties were all that remained. They were another pair of tiny little bikini panties—green today. And, again, they revealed the curves and the shapes of her secret glories more than they concealed them. Deep within her crotch, I saw a deeper green where they were wet with the liquid of her need—her need for me. My cock throbbed.

I abandoned her momentarily to reach for my T-shirt. As I brought it up toward my head, I saw her reach for her panties and roll backwards again as she raised her legs to remove them. When my T-shirt had cleared my head, I looked at her again, and I saw her lying on the bed naked—looking hungrily at my hard cock.

She scrambled toward the head of the bed so that she could fling the covers away—opening the bed for us. Then she lay on her side, so that she was facing me. Wordlessly, she reached out toward me. Her eyes still glinted as she smiled her love and her need.

Much as I loved her smiles, there were other parts of her little body that commanded my attention. My gaze travelled from her smile down her body, pausing at her boobs, her waist, her hips. I followed the subtle curves of her legs from her hips down to her ankles. My cock throbbed again.

From her ankles, my gaze traveled back up the insides of her legs to her pussy. Seeing how my eyes caressed her body, she rolled onto her back and, bending her legs at the knees, brought her thighs upward and outward—purposely exposing her secret treasures to my view, deliberately inviting me to look at her most intimate parts, implicitly telling me that what was hers was also mine.

My cock throbbed yet again.

Almost reluctantly, I tore my gaze from her body and again looked into the deep blue flames of passion that burned from her eyes. She was smiling at me.

"Looking at me naked really turns you on, doesn't it?" she said. The wonder in her voice almost overshadowed her lust.

"It does," I admitted as I laid myself on the bed, facing her. As I did so, she straightened. She rolled to face me, coming into my arms, and placing us face to face with our bodies against each other. She raised her leg a bit, as she grasped my boner to insert it between her thighs and against her pussy. Once she'd done so, she let go of me and brought her leg back down.

I wrapped my arms about her upper body, and held her close. As I searched for her mouth with my own, our hips began to rock, and my cock quickly found her hot, wet, slippery furrow. Our hips rocked against each other, and the upper surface of my cock skated along her cleft, heated and lubricated by the moisture of her desire.

I found her lips, and as I did, she moaned from delight at the sensations I brought her. We kissed deeply, our hips moving more and more quickly against each other. I, too, moaned as the slick folds of my little sister's femininity inflamed me even further.

"Oh, God!" I said. "I need you! I need to be in you!"

She moaned in reply and rolled onto her back. "Yes!" she said as her knees moved toward her shoulders and her thighs parted. "Yes! I want you in me!"

I rolled over her, putting the weight of my upper body on my hands and resting the weight of my hips on my knees. She reached between our bodies and grasped my cock. Gently, she tugged it toward herself until its rounded head parted her outer and inner lips. She looked into my eyes and smiled at me as she slid my crown up and down her slippery furrow. Then she brought my tip up to the head of her cleft, where she rubbed it against her clit.

At that contact, her mouth slackened and she sighed deeply.

I brought my mouth down to hers, and I closed my eyes as we kissed deeply. She continued to massage her clit with the head of my cock.

After a few moments, she disengaged her mouth from mine, and I raised my head. I opened my eyes, and I found myself looking into the deep blue pools of hers. She smiled at me. I felt her hand move the head of my cock again—this time down the length of her slit. Slowly she moved my crown along her pussy and brought it to the lower end of her cleft, where it re-engaged her inner labia. She brought it back upward just a bit, and it again forced those slick lips apart. I could feel that I was poised at the entrance to her waiting sheath.

Still looking into the deep blue fires of her love, I pressed my hips gently forward. Slowly, my crown pushed her lower lips, both inner and outer, farther apart as I began to push my rod into her hot, tight channel. The taut ring at the opening of her tunnel expanded to welcome me as I began to enter into her body.

Aroused and impatient though I was, I thought she would like it if I entered her slowly, so I fought my urge to slam myself into her. Instead, I lowered my hips slowly, allowing my cock to descend gradually into her molten flesh. As she slowly enveloped my tool, she closed her eyes. Her head fell backward onto the pillow under it, and she exhaled in a long, happy sigh.

Slowly, slowly, I entered her. Bit by bit, millimeter by millimeter, I submerged the engorged rod of my manhood in the hot, wet, sheath of my sister's womanhood. When at last my body rested against hers and I could go no farther, she re-opened her eyes and looked into mine. The deep blue of her eyes swallowed me, and she smiled at me.

We lay there a few moments in each other's arms, connected but not yet moving. There is nothing, I thought, as wonderful as being swallowed by smiling blue fire at one end, and by tight wet heat at the other.

Still looking up at me, still smiling, she whispered, "That felt so good, Charlie. You made it feel like it's a foot long."

Slowly—but not as slowly as I'd entered her—I pulled back. Still looking at me, still smiling, she wrapped her legs around mine as though she were afraid that I'd leave. (There was little chance of that.)

When I reached the point where only my crown remained inside her, I reversed again. Still slowly, but not as slowly as I'd pulled back, I re-entered her. Gently, her legs encouraged me. She rolled her hips upward to bring us into better alignment; she seemed to approve of what was happening. So did I.

She reached upward to pull my upper body closer, and, as I reached the bottom of my stroke, I lowered myself onto my elbows. The round firmness of her boobs pressed against my chest. Our mouths found each other, and we kissed again, deeply, as I backed my hips. We had found our rhythm, and her legs encouraged me to maintain it.

But I was breathing raggedly now. Good as that unhurried motion felt, it could not last. I managed to maintain a measured, even pace for, perhaps, half a dozen strokes. But the tension built, quickly and relentlessly; and youth's urgent need took charge. Soon, we were slamming our bodies into each other as if we would never be able to do this with each other again.

She drove against me as I pounded into her, again and again, again and again. The dam burst within me, releasing floods of cum to pulse through the length of my cock into my little sister's body. She reached her own culmination at almost the same time, and, single-mindedly, we fought to bury her big brother's shaft deep within her so that Nature would approve of where we left my sperm.

Her sheath constricted repeatedly about my pulsing cock. And then, at last, a final paroxysm took me into its iron grip.

When that ultimate spasm ended, I sagged limply onto her—as she convulsed in her final transports. Dimly, I was aware of her arms clasping my body to hers and of her pussy clutching rhythmically at me, as its velvet grip extracted the last few drops of cum from me.

I recovered a little before she did. I think I remembered to pull my elbows in to take the weight of my upper body before she was really aware that I needed to. (At any rate, she didn't voice any complaints.) But I left my head where it had come to rest on the pillow beside her head. And then, each fully conscious of the other's loving presence, we lay there for a while, still united, breathing together, sharing our sated bodies with each other. Her arms still encompassed me, but nervelessly.

When we'd lain there a bit, I felt her lips against my neck as her arms tightened. Softly, moistly, she kissed and nibbled. Not quite ready to speak yet, I moaned gently in acknowledgement.

Her hands roamed my back, stroking me, caressing me. When her lips left my neck, I found her neck with my own lips, and I kissed and nibbled in return. Now, at last, I was in a state where I could remember what she liked right after she'd come. My weight still on my elbows, I managed to bring a hand up from the bed where it rested and bring it between our bodies to a boob. Gently I kneaded her tit, and then I rolled her nipple between my thumb and my forefinger. She shuddered lightly under me; I felt her contract strongly again around my still-embedded organ. I kept working her nipple; she continued to contract about me, again and again, in a slow but definite rhythm. I continued to kiss and nibble her neck.

She moaned a little moan of approval and quivered again.

I continued to kiss and nibble while my fingers rolled and tweaked. She continued to quiver, moan, and contract rhythmically around me. Slowly, her contractions diminished. At last, when they were almost gone, I raised my head to look into her eyes again. She looked back at me, and she tightened her arms about me again. She held me tightly, and she spoke.

"You just get better and better," she said.

"I have a good example," I replied.

"I was going to screw you goofy," she said. I could hear the smile in her voice. "But I think I'm the goofy one now."

"Yes," I said. "You're a good example of that, too." And I kissed her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

June passed quickly—at least for me. I think it didn't pass so quickly for my little sister—who had to wait for her greatly anticipated MOLS course to begin at the end of the month.

We shared ourselves, that month, with each other. And we spent time with the twins, in the house we all occupied together. Every day, we ate at least one meal with them; and our friendship with them strengthened and grew deeper.

It wasn't until the last ten days, or so, of June that we could get far into the mountains nearby. And, even then, it was too early to do much above timberline. I knew how to use ice ax and crampons to protect myself on steep snow. But I owned neither, and those were skills that Mindy had yet to learn. I thought about teaching her, but I didn't think I was good enough at them to take on that responsibility. She would begin, as I had, to pick them up during the month she was about to spend in the mountains.

I was still a beginner at those things myself. But we had agreed that after she returned, we would work together to get better. Maybe, we thought, we'd even do some rock-climbing. I had picked up the elements of the sport on my MOLS course, and she would, too. But I wasn't practiced enough to lead even an intermediate climb, and she would be at about the same level as I when she returned. So we'd need to find more experienced companions who were willing to work with us.

Inevitably, Buck and Steph heard us talking about hiking into the high country and staying for days at a time. They'd never done anything of the sort, but they were interested. We took them on some day hikes at lower elevation, where it was now warm and the snow had melted—mostly. Mindy used those hikes to improve at reading topographical maps. (We'd found the ones we needed at a local outdoor shop. And we'd found National Forest maps at the ranger station in town. So we no longer had the problem of not knowing where we were.)

Mindy and I made sure, on those hikes, that we located places in the woods where two couples could each find some privacy without getting lost. And then we introduced them to our favorite outdoor sport, which—by some uncanny coincidence—was also our favorite indoor sport. It began to look very much like we had a pair of converts. And, late in June, just days before Mindy was to leave, the four of us agreed that, in August, we would take a multi-day trip together into the high country.

We spent the last Monday of June gathering clothing and gear for Mindy's upcoming trip. She already had a backpack and suitable boots. But MOLS rented equipment reasonably, and we decided that we'd let their gear suffer the hard use. She would take things the school didn't provide: her new camera (with plenty of film), clothing, personal toilet articles, etc.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The day came at last. It was a Tuesday, and I was to drive Mindy to Lander, Wyoming, where she would begin her MOLS course on Thursday. We left early that morning. Even though, generally speaking, it would have been much too early for Steph, Buck managed to get her to drag her sleepy ass out of bed to hug Mindy good-bye. Then, he hugged Mindy, and gave her a thorough kiss. Even though I wasn't going to be gone for nearly as long as Mindy was, Steph gave me, too, a hug—and a kiss. (I still remember the feeling of Steph's magnificent boobs, unconstrained by a bra, against my chest.) The twins both waved good-bye as we pulled away. My guess is that Steph was back in bed before Mindy and I had gotten into the next block.

We would arrive in Lander late in the afternoon. It wasn't as far from school as Fort Collins was, but Lander wasn't near any interstate highways. So getting there would involve several hours on winding, two-lane mountain highways, and we would spend about the same amount of time on the road. On the other hand, we would have striking scenery for a good part of the trip.

Mindy was excited, bubbling, at the prospect of her trip. But, characteristically, she had self-doubts—much like those she'd had almost a year before when she had faced the beginning of her college life.

She made me recount my own experience of three years earlier. And she had questions:

What were the dangers?

What had I learned?

Where had we gone?

What was the country like?

How heavy were the packs?

How many people were there?

What were the other students like?

What were the instructors like?

How had we managed to bring enough food for a whole month?

Did anybody get hurt?

What would we have done if someone had?

Did anyone ever die on a MOLS course?

I answered her as best I could. She found my answers adequate, though maybe not perfect. But she was working herself into a frenzy of doubt. So, at the summit of a mountain pass, I pulled off into a "Scenic Overlook" parking lot, where I got her out of the car.

It was early afternoon, and we were the only people stopped there. Traffic was light that day, though a car passed every few minutes. Taking her hand, I walked her over to the parapet—where we had a magnificent view of the mountainous country ahead of us.

We stood together, looking out at the mountains. A cool mountain breeze ruffled our hair; I put my arm around her, and I drew her close. She put her arm around my waist and rested her head against me. I felt her tense little body begin to relax.

"Do you remember our trip last August?" I asked her.

She squeezed me tightly. "Yes," she answered. "I do! It was the best time of my life. It was the best time of our lives!"

I felt her raise her head. I turned and looked down at her; she was looking back up at me, smiling.

"Mindy," I said, "you proved then that you can do this. And more: You proved what I already knew. You're a strong, smart, courageous woman. And I love you so much!"

She closed her eyes and she reached up with her lips for a kiss. My other arm found its way around her and her free arm found its way around me as I bent down to deliver that kiss.

It was a kiss like the one with which we'd sealed our love at Belford Lake on that trip the summer before. Long, gentle, closed-mouthed, it was love's kiss—not passion's.

When, at last, we broke that kiss and looked again into each other's eyes, my little sister smiled up at me as she said, "You're just right for me, Charlie, and I love you even more!"

We stood there in each other's arms, and I looked once more into those pools of deep blue. After another moment or two, we turned, as one, toward the parapet and looked out over the mountain landscape. Still, though, she held me, and I held her.

"Just think," I said. "When you come back, you'll be even more comfortable in the backcountry than you were last August. We'll plan trips together. We'll take the twins somewhere in August. And, always, there'll be more to learn and more places to explore together."