Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a look of intense concentration came into her eyes; she began to rock her hips against mine every time she reached the bottom of a stroke—grinding her clit between our pubic bones. Her breath came in shorter and shorter gasps, and her hands tightened on my shoulders. Faster and faster she drove herself onto my cock—which by now was enjoying itself, though it wasn't, it seemed, taking the deep personal interest it had shown a few minutes earlier.

After a last, prodigious thrust, her release came. She stiffened; a wailing moan came from her mouth. She rippled around my cock, and I felt like I was caught in the center of a tornado.

Convulsing, she collapsed onto me. Her head came to rest on my chest, and I put my arms around her and held her close. Slowly, it ended. Her breathing—which had been deep and rapid at first, as she replenished the oxygen she'd forgotten she needed—slowed, and I felt her muscles gradually relax. Her sheath, though, continued to contract in waves around my cock.

At length, she moaned another of her happy little moans, and her hands came to life, stroking the sides of my body. I took my arms from about her, so that I could stroke her back and her sides. She moaned again, still happily.

"That looked and felt like a good one," I said.

She moaned and raised her head so that she could again look into my eyes. The deep blue fires burned within her own eyes. "It was, Charlie. You're so good to me!"

I reached up for a kiss; she bent down and gave it to me. It was a gentle, loving one. When was over, I said, "You have that backwards, Mindy. You're so good to me!"

She smiled. "Can we agree," she asked, "that we're good to each other? Or do we have to fight about it?"

"I think I can accept that as a compromise," I admitted. I reached up for another kiss.

"Good," she said, as she bent down to seal the agreement. This time, it was a longer, deeper kiss, and my hands again roamed over her curves and her soft warm skin.

When we broke that kiss, she raised her head to look into my eyes yet again. I felt her contracting around me again. She smiled again.

"Do you need more?" she asked, softly.

"No," I said. "If you did manage to make me come again, I'm not sure I have the strength to survive it. Do you need more?"

She kissed me again; this one was just a peck on the lips. Raising her head again and grinning, she answered, "No, I could survive another—I think—but I'm not in any big hurry to have one. Can we just lie here like this for a while? Having you inside me makes me feel so close to you. I wish it didn't have to end."

"I like it, too," I replied, smiling back at her. "But I'll always need you. That won't end."

She tried to wiggle a little bit closer. She failed, but we both appreciated the effort for what it was and what it meant. "I'll always need you, too." she said.

And so we lay there awhile, in each other's arms. We didn't move, except for breathing more or less together. We didn't speak. We simply enjoyed each other and the connection of our bodies with each other.

Eventually, my cock figured out that nothing more interesting was going to happen that evening. It softened and fell out of her with a little plop and a trickle of our fluids.

She rolled off of me, then, and got up. I looked up at her naked body; it was still the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. "I love to see you naked," I said, smiling up at her.

She smiled back at me. "It makes me happy that you like to look at me," she said. And then her eyes scanned from my head to my feet and back again. "I like your naked body, too." she went on. "A lot." And she turned and went into the bathroom.

When I heard the toilet flush, I realized that I needed to go, too. While I was thinking about getting up, she came back out with a couple of towels. She threw me one while she wiped our juices off of herself. As I cleaned up, she pulled back the bedcovers on her side. She got back into bed as I got up to go to the bathroom myself.

I found, when I returned, that she'd pulled the covers up over herself and opened my side of the bed for me. It was still early, only about half past seven. The sun was still at least a couple of hours above the horizon, and daylight showed around the sides of the drapes. But it was Tuesday, and Mindy would need to rise early on Thursday. Moreover, we'd gotten up with the chickens that morning, and the long drive had tired us. I was ready for bed, too.

So I turned off the lights and climbed into bed beside her. I lay on my back, and she rolled over against me. Her shoulder found its usual place in my armpit, and she embraced me with arm and leg. I put my arm around her and let my hand rest on her waist. Her firm little boobs pressed against my side, and her bush tickled my hip.

As she relaxed against me, her head on my shoulder, I said, "I hope there's nobody next door to us. Now we have experimental proof that you're the clamophonous one."

"Hunh!" she said. "The experiment showed that your noisy male snorting is far more cacophonous than my soft girl noises. More clamorous, too. I don't know which of those two you meant, but it doesn't matter, because you're wrong both ways! If you'd just been paying attention, you'd know that."

I squeezed her; she squeezed back. And I said, "Are you suggesting that you were paying attention?"

There was a pause. "Well… No," she admitted.

"See," I said. "You were the noisy one."

"You weren't paying attention, either," she said—finally seeing the hole in my argument. "You're just being obsidian." Now she'd shifted over to the attack.

"Well," I replied, "part of me was hard enough to be obsidian, and you said you liked it."

"I did like it," she said. I couldn't see her face, but I heard the smile in her voice. "And I like you."

"I like you, too," I whispered. "A lot." And, still whispering, I went on. "Big Brother and Little Sister."

She squeezed me again, and I squeezed her back as she whispered the reply. "Best friends and lovers."

Together, then, we whispered the chorus, "Now and always"

"I love you so much," I continued.

And she replied, "I love you even more."

Again, we squeezed each other. I felt the moist warm softness of her lips as she gave my neck the day's last nibble.

We lay there, body to body, again in each other's arms. I felt her heart beat against mine. Gradually, her breathing slowed and deepened. Soon, she was asleep, and it wasn't long before I was, too.

(To be continued)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I value your comments and your feedback, and I try to respond to either—usually within a week. But I don't comment on my own stories, so I have no way to respond to anonymous comments.

—CarlusMagnus