Charlie and Mindy Bk. 04 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head rested on me again. Her tension was gone. "Yes," she said. "Together."

"That's going to be the hard part," I pointed out. "We won't be together for a whole month."

She squeezed me. "I can stand that. I think," she said. "Can you?"

"I think I can handle it," I said. I smiled at her as I said it. "But it's going to be a long month."

"I'll bet you'll handle it," she said. Her evil grin accompanied the statement. "You'll probably handle it several times a day!"

I said. "I'll just get together with my other girlfriends."

"Other girlfriends?" She said it rather hesitantly, and with, perhaps, a little uncertain note.

"Yep!" I said. "Rosy Palm and her five daughters."

It took a few seconds before the light dawned; when it did, it showed on her face. "Oh! Yeah!" she said; there was relief in her voice. "Them." The malicious smile was back. "I'm not worried about them."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was nearly suppertime when we approached Lander, so we stopped at a burger joint on the edge of town. The first thing we did once we got into town was to drive past the MOLS headquarters.

I parked in the vicinity, and took her into the old hotel lobby. It was a large, cavernous space, rather dark, with balconies overlooking its center. There were a few people hanging out and there was somebody behind the old hotel desk—but we didn't speak to anyone, and nobody paid us any mind.

"This is where my instructors met the people who were here for my course the evening before it began," I told her. "And your instructors will meet you here tomorrow evening to start getting to know you and to talk about what's in store for you."

My little sister looked the lobby over; my arm found its way around her little waist. She put the side of her head down against me. And, in a soft voice, she said, "It's really going to happen, isn't it? I'm really going to spend a month on foot in the mountains."

I turned to look at her. She felt me move; she raised her head and looked up at me. Her eyes sparkled with anticipation, wonder, and joy.

"It's really going to happen," I confirmed. "And you're going to love it."

"I just thought of something else I love," she whispered, looking into my eyes, and smiling evilly. "We'd better find a place where we can spend the night." She rubbed herself against me as she spoke. "And where That can happen."

"Hmm," I whispered back. "I think I know what you have in mind." My cock knew, too, and was coming to attention.

"Nothing you don't have in mind most of the time," she answered, as her evil smile deepened into a devilish grin. She reached up for a short kiss. And then, spinning out of my arm, she took me by the hand and led me back to the car.

It took me about five minutes to find the motel, a block or two off the main street, where Dad had stayed when he'd brought me for my course three years earlier. Then we spent another five or ten minutes signing up for a room and getting our suitcases into it.

Mindy turned on the lights as we entered the room. Then she barely gave me time to close the door, set my suitcase down, and close the drapes before she was in my arms. My little sister pressed her lovely little female body up against me and looked, smiling again, up into my eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. She placed her arms on mine to help.

"I wish you could come with me," she said.

"We should have made arrangements for that earlier," I replied. "I wouldn't mind repeating that course. But I don't think the sleeping bags they rent out will zip together. And anyone we share a tent with might take offense at the noises you make when we do It."

She missed the dig at first. "We'd just have to slip off together and…"

The slander sank in, and a look of startled reproach spread over her face. "The noises I make when we do It? Me?"

"Remember that morning? In Pinedale? Last August?" I asked. "That was you that all those people heard."

"Why, even from just a yard away, no one would ever hear the soft little feminine noises I might make once in a while," she asserted. "Especially over the raucous male racket you always make!"

"Lucky for us," I suggested, "we just happen to be in a place where we can perform an experiment to settle this question."

"Lucky for us!" she agreed. And then she added, "Purely in the Interest of Science, of course," as she reached up for a kiss.

"Of course!" I agreed. "And because you love experiments." Then I reached down to meet her lips.

My tongue explored her mouth, dancing with hers as it did so. She moved her body sinuously against mine, rubbing against the bulge in my pants and making sure that I was well aware of her sweet little boobs.

I moaned into our kiss, and she returned the moan. I unwrapped my arms from her upper body and brought my hands to her sides. She clasped her hands behind my neck and continued to press herself against me as we prolonged the kiss. I stroked up and down, up and down along the curves of her sides.

We held the kiss for a while—too long, but not long enough. Eventually, I pulled back. Stooping and moving to one side, I picked her up, cradling her in my arms. Holding her there, I looked into her deep blue eyes. She smiled at me as she threw her arms around my neck. I smiled back, and she pulled us together for another kiss.

The room was small, and the bed was only a couple of steps away. I moved over to it and, breaking the kiss, I set her down on her back. I lay down on the bed beside her, facing her. She rolled toward me, and I slid my arm under her head as she rolled.

Again we kissed. Our tongues tussled, and each of us moaned again into the other's mouth. I stroked up and down her side, caressing her, taking delight in the gentle curves of her body.

The kiss continued, and I felt her at work on my shirt buttons. She had trouble, because our bodies were so close. As if with one mind, we both rolled slightly away from each other so that she would have more room to work.

I pulled away from her and looked again into her eyes. The fiery blue of my little sister's love flared back at me, and she continued to work on my buttons—effectively now.

"Fair's fair," I whispered, and I abandoned her side for the moment, went to work on her buttons. When I reached the last of the buttons, I pulled her shirt out of her jeans and ran my hand up and down her side.

Meanwhile, she'd done the same with my shirt, and she brought the warm moisture of her lips to the skin of my chest. I brought my hand back up to cup one of her breasts. The firm round flesh filled my hand, and I squeezed and kneaded it gently.

She moaned gently and closed her eyes. "It feels so good when you touch my boob that way," she said.

I held her shirt up, out of the way, and my lips sought her nipple. "How about this?" I whispered, just before I took a nipple into my mouth. Protecting her sensitive flesh from my teeth with my lips, I sucked her into my mouth, where my tongue pressed her against the roof of my mouth, released, pressed again.

She thrust her chest against me, trying to drive her nipple even deeper. I continued to suck, press, release, and she moaned with even more fervor than she had earlier.

"God, you make me feel good," she whispered when I released her nipple and looked up at her. "And you're making my panties get wet." Her hand had begun to wander up and down the skin of my chest, now that I wasn't distracting her so strongly.

Looking again into my eyes, she caressed my right cheek. She moved on to my right ear and stroked it gently. My cock throbbed my delight.

"We should get these shirts out of the way," she suggested.

We both sat up, pulled off our now unbuttoned shirts, and tossed them to the floor.

We rolled together again at the center of the bed, face to face and chest to chest. Our arms slid around each other, and we clasped our bodies tightly against each other. As the firm roundness of her tits pressed her nipples into me, I kissed her again, and I felt my cock surge against her through our pants. Again and again, it surged and pulsed as we continued that kiss.

When the kiss ended, I raised myself onto my knees beside her, facing her, and I rolled her gently onto her back. I looked again into the deep blue fire of her eyes. They smiled again at me as I found her belt buckle and unlatched it. My cock, thinking now of what I would find inside her jeans, continued to pulsate.

As I undid her zipper, she reached for my crotch, found the bulge in my pants, and cupped it. It surged and throbbed even more strongly. My little sister looked again into my eyes. "I love to feel him move like that," she whispered. "It makes me happy to know that he's interested in me."

I smiled back at her. I had the front of her jeans open, so I grasped them, along with her panties, at her hips. She let go of me so that I could move.

I pulled both pair of her pants downward, and she raised her hips so that they slid as I pulled. The little brown triangle of her fur came into view, followed by her cleft. When both waistbands had cleared her ass, she lowered herself again and raised her legs. Jeans and panties slid easily over her feet, and I dropped them over her side of the bed.

She lay, now, on her back before me, naked. Still on my knees beside her, I bent down to kiss her midsection. She writhed and giggled as I swirled my tongue in her bellybutton. She pushed my head gently away, directing me farther south, exclaiming, "Stop! You know that tickles!"

Close as I was to it now, the magnetic fragrance of her pussy invaded my nostrils, and I was powerless to resist even her gentlest push. I kissed my way down across her lower belly, across the fine, wiry hair of her little triangle, to her slit. Softly, my lips nibbled the upper ends of her outer labia. Her giggling had stopped, but not her writhing; now she was trying to bring her cleft into closer contact with my mouth. "Yes, Charlie!" she moaned. "Eat my pussy!"

Mesmerized by her aroma, I moved farther down, until my mouth was right over the entrance to her body. Without breaking that contact, I clambered over her leg until I crouched between her thighs.

Slowly but surely, I allowed my lips to sink into her. When they had sunk as far as they could, I extended my tongue between them into her hot, wetness. I wiggled my tongue, and I heard her breath hiss out of her like steam venting from an overheated boiler.

I pulled my tongue out of her and moved it a bit upward, searching for, and finding, the little projection of her clitoris. Slowly, I set to work, licking around it, tickling it indirectly as I knew she liked me to touch her. Her hips rocked, and I responded. We fell, then, into that ancient rhythm as pressure grew within her.

"Oh, Charlie!" she moaned. "That's so good!"

Her hips continued to rock, and I could feel her tension building as my tongue continued to stroke and tickle. The feel of her secret treasure, its moisture, its folds, and its scent, brought new measures of stiffness to my cock—which was now striving to break through the confines of my jeans. Patience! I thought to it. You'll have your turn!

Slowly, lovingly, I continued to tickle her clit. I wrapped my arms under her and up around her thighs so that I clasped her hips; I could feel the tension grow in her muscles as she rose closer and closer to her pinnacle.

Her coordination began to fail. The motion of her hips changed, and she began to wiggle them a bit, from side to side—driving her clit into closer contact with my probing tongue. Knowing, now, that she was almost there, I stiffened my tongue and began to prod her—moving directly against the center of her desire.

Soon, she rewarded me with an explosion. Her body tightened. She squirmed and flailed; she moaned, sobbed, and groaned . I continued to drive my tongue against her clit, and her motions grew even more frantic, her noises more exaggerated.

As she subsided, her hand came down to cup her mound, and protect her now-sensitive parts from the tongue that had given her so much pleasure. "No more now," she pleaded. "She's too sensitive."

I kissed the tender flesh of her inner thighs a bit. As she recovered herself, I rose to my knees and looked at her naked body as she lay there below me. She smiled up at me. "What're you thinking?" she asked.

"I'm thinking how much I love you. And your body," I said. "And how much you make me want you. What're you thinking?"

"I'm thinking pretty much the same thing about you." She came up to her own knees and reached for my lips with her own. But before our lips made contact, she said, "And I'm also thinking that I still have some work to do to get you naked."

Kneeling there on the bed, face to face and body to body, we kissed again. My hands roamed over her naked flesh, and her hands roamed over that part of my flesh that was naked—and, through my jeans, over the part that was still clothed. She hummed a happy little moan into my mouth, and I returned the moan into hers.

When we broke the kiss, she looked up at me. "You'd better lie down on your back," she said. "You did all the work for me, so I'm going to do the work to get you off."

As she spoke, her hands sought my belt buckle. She undid it and my zipper. When she'd pulled my jeans and my shorts down, freeing my cock, I lay down as she'd told me to. She pulled the pants over my feet and off, and dropped them on the floor, smiling her love at me as she did so. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but my cock and I knew it would be good.

My shaft stood out from my body, upright and proud, now that she'd released it from its confinement. She wrapped her little hand around it and, squeezing gently, pumped it slowly several times. Her eyes, which she'd kept locked on mine since she'd undone my belt, finally drifted to it. She bent and kissed my crown—and I throbbed in her hand.

She straightened and looked back into my eyes, grinning. "I like to feel him in my hand," she said as she stroked him some more. "And I really like to feel him…"

She bent down again and took my full length into her mouth. My mind stopped working, my muscles stiffened, and my body went rigid at the wet heat, as she tried to swallow my entire body, cock first, again.

When she released me so that she could breathe, she looked back up at me and, smiling again, finished her sentence, "…in my mouth."

As my mind started to function again, she faced me, threw her right leg over my waist, and straddled me. She laid her upper body down on me, then, and the soft warmth of her body pressed against me. My hands roamed up and down her, feeling her shapes and her curves, communicating my love to her.

She nibbled my throat, and I wrapped my arms around her to held her close. As her mouth worked on my neck, she slid down my body, until the hardness of my cock came to rest, cradled between her lower lips. When I felt her heat and her moisture against my cock, my hips bucked involuntarily, skating my crown and my shaft along her furrow.

I felt her flinch a bit; she pulled up and looked at me. "She's still too sensitive for that," she said. "But not for this!"

And she came back up to her knees, pushing herself out of my embrace and bringing her body up to the vertical. She reached down between her thighs and grasped my hardness. Slowly, then, she lowered herself onto me, guiding my cock into herself.

She moaned as her weight came to rest on me; I moaned in return. I felt her tighten her inner muscles, delivering a soft, velvet bite to my cock. It throbbed in response.

"Ohh, Charlie," she whispered, "I love to have your big, hot, hard cock in my pussy."

She sank down again onto my chest, and I wrapped my arms about her. I held her and I whispered back, "I love to feel you, hot, wet, and tight, around my cock."

My hips rocked gently, driving my shaft slowly into her depths and then withdrawing it partially. She raised her head and looked again into my eyes. "It feels even better when you do that," she said as she reached to kiss me again. I closed my eyes as her lips sweetly touched mine. She extended her tongue into my mouth to explore its depths while my hips accelerated their pace.

She broke her contact with my mouth as she, too, began to move. Soon she was driving herself up and down on me against the movement of my own hips, and the whole length of my cock plunged in and out of her. The friction of her channel stroking my rod built elemental forces in my groin.

We pumped against each other, and she built pressures within me that merged into a tangle and writhed and tightened at the root of my cock. That tangle contracted almost to a point before it exploded. The eruption released overwhelming energy throughout my body. Light exploded in my head and my cock throbbed and pulsed, sending wave after wave of cum into my little sister's body.

Turmoil ruled me, and I uttered a deep, almost sobbing, moan. I was dimly aware of our bodies pressing my cock as deeply into her as possible while she crooned "Yes, Charlie! Come for me! Come in me! I love you so much! Fill me with your love!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Slowly, the effects of my upheaval receded, and I found myself, still on my back, with Mindy's little body lying on top of me. Her lips nibbled at my neck, her hands roamed my body, and I could feel her contract gently, again and again, around my cock, which was still hard, still embedded in her. My arms were still wrapped around her, though loosely. I tightened my embrace—signaling that I'd begun to come back to her.

I felt her raise her head, and I opened my eyes to find her looking at me and smiling. She brought a hand up to caress my cheek. At the same time, she bumped her hips a bit, momentarily driving my cock a bit deeper into her.

"Watching you come," she whispered, "is one of my favorite things. Especially when I've helped you do it."

I smiled back at her. Somehow, I found my voice, and I replied, "I like it when you make me come. But even more I like making you come."

Her smile deepened. "That's my second favorite thing. Having you make me come." She bumped her hips again. Then she stretched up to kiss me—almost, but not quite drawing my cock out of her. It was still almost as stiff as it had been when we'd put it into her.

When the kiss ended, she settled back down to where she had been on me, and I felt myself re-enter her. I looked at her; she had something of a preoccupied on her face. Seeing it, I put two and two together. I bumped my own hips, and her preoccupied look became a look of distraction.

I bumped my hips again, and I said, "It looks to me like somebody likes that."

She sat up, bringing her upper body to the vertical, but leaving my cock buried in her depths. She smiled a dirty little smile back at me. "Yes," she admitted, "My pussy likes that. And so do I!" And she returned a little hip bump of her own. "We both like to feel you move in me."

I grinned back at her and bumped again. Involuntarily, she sucked in a quick breath.

"She really likes it," she gasped. She grinned back at me, and she bumped again. She closed her eyes as a little shiver ran through her body. She leaned forward a bit, and placed her hands on my shoulders to bear part of her weight.

For a minute or so, we traded caresses and hip bumps, and I could see that we were building the pressure back up inside her. And then, right after a bump on my part that she seemed to find particularly good, she gave me a pleading look.

"We'd better," I said, as I reached up to cup her tits.

An instant later, we were again pounding my cock in and out of her as if there could be no other reason for living. Having just come, I was still too sensitive, and I had to be careful to stay slightly out of step with her. But I could see that, even if she was still too sensitive to my touch, she wasn't going to let that prevent her from enjoying where we were taking her.