All Comments on 'Charlie's Fantasies Come True'

by Naughtyboy1986

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Nice to see a new writer!

Thank you, Naughtyboy1986, and congratulations of your first story. I hope it will be the first of many - well done and please have four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

This was hot. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope he has more fanticies she will fullfill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Complete and utter bollucks.

Fantasies are just that - fantasies. So without talking to him she just decides to abuse him? And she assumes she has got it right? And she assumes he's going to like it? And she assumes a complete novice would take that large a strap-on? Assuming makes an ass out of you and me. Did she take him to the hospital to get stitches or did he stand up, beat the crap out of her and drive himself to the hospital? This sorry tale has to be one of the most unrealistic, unbelievable piles of garbage it has ever been my misfortune to read. Even for fiction it was bad. When will Lit let us vote negative numbers? This was a -5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Start!

Welcome! Congrats on your first story. Ignore the critics that are silly enough to read a story in this section then hate on it. I gave 4 stars. A bit more length and detail would be 5+! You certainly left the door open for more great chapters. Hope to see more soon. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my fantasy too

This is my creampie fantasy too. Except for licking boots mine is bare feet and toes. The strapon wasnt part of mine, but a good twist. The rest is exactly my fantasy. I told my girl this and waiting for her to enact it. I told her i dont want to know when ill get the creampie. She has to surprise me. Now i keep wondering each time we fuck if its gonna happen. Adds to the excitement.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Great start!

One of my biggest fantasies! I loved it!

49greg49gregabout 9 years ago
A good beginning

Keep it up, the really interesting parts are yet to come.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE HOT STORY

Story was fun to read... sexy and erotic... but I draw the line at she owns him .. that he has to obey her every command... and especially that he can't cum unless she ok's it... Bull Shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous