All Comments on 'Charlotte's Story Ch. 01'

by charlottesbed

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Redstar13Redstar13over 12 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Very good start. Hope you continue with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great start, please keep going xx

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 12 years ago
lovely start!

You've certainly piqued my interest. I look forward to more.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
great start to your story now let it rip with more your erotic life

well you have broken the ice so now its time to go for that next part of im sure a very hot horny next part. of charlotte's story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
enjoyed it

Would like to hear more about how it started and where it goes.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
you warned Us.

you told us that you tend to be a little wordy. My opinion is that you might be a little too hard on yourself. This seemed like just the right amount of description to begin this story. And it doesn't take being female to see why you started this way. I can't wait for more. Charlotte seems to need to learn that professional lives and personal lives should be completely different. Most successful women are powerful ON THE JOB.... but gladly give up that power when they leave the office. 5 stars.

FloribundaFloribundaover 12 years ago
Really great start!

And I absolutely loved your writing; I don't know why you think you are not a good writer. It was so natural and real, compared to a lot of stories on here. I actually felt like I was there. I really hope you post again.

Ton8tyTon8tyover 12 years ago
Good Start

I expect you to continue this wonderful tale, writing often and in the same detail. You are not to criticize your effort or your skills - the trolls on this site will do that for you. Your obvious honesty and desire to please add significant credibility to your writing and I demand the same in future chapters. Hold nothing back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

Good so far

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A most lovely tale.

Thank you.

charlottesbedcharlottesbedover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank you all for your encouraging comments! I am so glad you liked me, both you who posted here and you who send me e-mail feedback. I am working on the next one now.

Kisses!

Charlotte.

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteover 12 years ago
Worth repeating another's compliment

Ton8ty made an excellent comment. I've copied and pasted his words: "Your obvious honesty and desire to please add significant credibility to your writing". I felt that those words are worth repeating. Not only did you write a story about a submissive, you wrote in a beautifully submissive way. Great job and absolutely lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing. You had me mesmerized with the ease of the story. I couldn't stop reading. I couldn't wait for the next word...the next sentence...I wish it had been a book. You remind me of myself. So in tune with the feelings and thoughts of others and yourself. Good Work! And I look so forward to hearing more about your journey. Kudos!

charlottesbedcharlottesbedover 12 years agoAuthor

Oh my, I hadn't read comments here in forever. Thank you all sooooo much!

Charlotte

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your Story

I read your story and I look forward to reading more. I am at this time where Paul and you started out. My Master saw the submissive in me and I am just starting out. But there is nothing I wouldn't do to please him. Thank you for sharing your story I hope you write more.

homerman11209homerman11209over 3 years ago
Great exploration story.

Well written. And very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous