Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only than had she discovered how awkward her boyfriends had been. Misty was not clumsy, and she knew what buttons to push. Two girlfriends and a boyfriend later she had met Cass, while they were seniors in college. One thing led to another, and they became a couple much to the shock of her friends, who thought that Eve was only playing around. It was only a phase they had told her, and they might have been right if not for Cass.

Cass was got the best of both guys and gals. Like a guy, she could go at a moments notice. Even foreplay was not as essential, though still needed. Like many gals, she could have multiples. With Cass the more orgasms she had, the easier they came, while with herself, after about three or four she was done. They lost all intensity and actually began to do the opposite of what an orgasm was supposed to.

Still, she did have one thing that even impressed Cass. Eve could come from penetration. No clitoral contact was necessary. The orgasms were often more intense, and this was something that was supposed to be pretty rare. Generally girls who could get off from penetration did not like oral sex or so she had been told by someone once (or had she read it?). This was not true in her case as she loved cunnilingus as well.

Whatever the case, she had a very live g-spot, though she had not exactly mastered the art of female ejaculation. Her orgasms were rather dry; though it did make for interesting times with Cass using a strap on to take her in various positions. Given that the two women were actually rather bi-sexual this was a way of releasing their inner desires from bedding a man from time to time.

It kept them honest with each other and their relationship open. Not only had Eve discovered that she could come from penetration, but Cass found that she was actually really good with a strap on. The girl was easily better than all but one man that she had fucked in her 25 years. Her skill at using a strap-on was more than good enough to keep her at home, and not seeking out a one night stand because she missed cock. This had honestly been a worry for her when they had first begun seeing each other.

Now her mind drifted back to the present. Placing her key in the lock, she heard the click with the rotation of her hand. Opening the door, Michelle entered first and she followed in behind the younger woman.

"I sorry about that, I never told her..." Eve calmly said, as she entered behind Michelle.

"It's alright. I didn't exactly tell you either," Michelle cut her off. "I just hope that none of this gets back to Shauna."

"Why?"

A bit of tearing came to her eyes. She wiped away the excess moisture forming. "I not sure really, I think she'd probably blame you two for turning me into a fag in a way." Michelle said, coldly.

Eve winced at her choice of words, though she knew that she didn't mean it. She was simply confused, though she had been a bit caught off guard at Michelle's insult.

"I'm sorry," Michelle said, almost in tears, the dam about ready to burst.

"It's alright. I know what you're..." she stopped, not wanting to having a big sister, little sister moment. That would have to be up to Shauna and Michelle to sort out. Still, it wouldn't hurt to keep them talking. "So you've gone gay?"

"Yep," Michelle breathed. "My sister..."

"Is not going to look down upon you, we're her friends," she responded. For Christ sake, she had to cut her off with that line of thought. A very long moment of silence fell between the two of them, awkward long pause. "I don't think your sister would mind."

This caught Michelle. Shauna was now engaged to be married to a Captain in the Air Force. A handsome man by the name of James Longfellow, a mostly white boy with an Indian, err Native American last name. Thinking of the brown hair, blued eyed man of six-three was enough enough to give even Eve a little bit of a tingle, never mind what the image did for Michelle.

"Shauna's not gay," Michelle openly wept. "I would know."

"No sweaty, I don't think you would," Eve thought. "She isn't gay, but she's not really straight either."

Michelle stopped weeping for a moment, and looked up. "Did you and her ever?" she inquired, a bit of anger rising in her voice.

Eve took in a breath to steady herself. "I can't tell you honey, that is up for Shauna whether she wants to or not. It's not my place."

Coming up to Michelle, she took her finger tips and massaged out the tears before embracing her as a torrent of weeping racked her body. The tears came and came. What Eve noticed, however, was the more that Michelle cried, the tenser she was becoming. She was working herself into a bit of frenzy.

"How would you like to tryout that Sybian about now?"

The comment threw Michelle. Pulling back, she used the right sleeve of her gray shirt to brush away the falling tears. Her eyes focused on Eve, a serious but gentle smile met her gaze. "Why would I want that?"

A shrug of her shoulders followed. "I've always found that an orgasm kind of relieves tension, and honey... you're tense."

Michelle seemed dumbfounded by her sudden turn of events. This was the second time in the last two weeks that their intimate dialogue had kind of jumped the shark. "Michelle, forget that I mentioned it," Eve wanted to utter. Strangely, she could not bring the words to her lips fast enough.

"I want to try it," Michelle, still a bit distraught, spoke up.

Now it was Eve that had to catch her breath. "You sure about this, Michelle?" Eve questioned. "I was just kind of throwing things out there."

Eve was empathizing the "there" of her statement. It was little more than a suggestion; she hadn't really thought Michelle would take her up on it. Where the idea had even come from she wasn't sure. It might have been how she solved stressful circumstances, but she didn't really have a clue as to how Michelle worked.

"Yes..."

"Don't worry, I'll set it up and leave."

"No, I want you there," Michelle cut in. "At least in the beginning, to show me that ropes."

Two things occurred to Eve at this point. First, how would she explain this to Cass if she walked in on Michelle riding the Sybian? She cringed at the thought. She'd probably be lucky if she got the sofa in the living room. The other question that sent a bit of a warm chill up her body was her Michelle's utterance of, "I need some to show me the ropes." Eve was very much hoping that Michelle would not be asking for a demonstration. She was aroused herself to not know if she could decline. The fooling around with Cass at the mall had got of got her engine primed, at least the one between her legs.

"Okay, I'll go get it setup."

"Thanks," a still tearful Michelle mumbled.

Chapter 4, Part 2: "Connecting without Connecting."

As Michelle took a seat on the sofa, she could not help but feel a little strange. She was numb, tearful and rather aroused. It was kind of a mixed state of emotions. With some Kleenex now in hand, she dapped at her eyes and gently all around her face. Within little time at all, she imagined this made her look a bit more relaxed. Gone were her tears of confession and frustration, replaced by a somber look of someone who had been crying. Oddly, the Kleenex had been out on the coffee table. In a way it made sense though, both Cass and Eve were known for their love of romantic tear jerking movies. This is something that she did not enjoy. Whenever their designated movie night came along she had always been conveniently absent, usual too involved with her studies or out with a friend to be bothered.

It wasn't that she was some unemotional zombie or anything. She just didn't see the point of getting too attached to a fictional plot that was often rather predictable. The sudden deaths or tragic turn for the worst, usual an illness on screen were usually telegraphed well in advance of the actually delivery. Still, she did find that she often watched television with them when they were watching something else. She liked comedies, especially romantic comedies, which were about as predictable as romantic tragedies, but there was more of a good natured fun to them.

She shared Cass's interest in mystery and suspense movies, though she drew the line at horror films. Michelle hated them. They were so illogical that it was hard to even follow the linear sequence, if there was any, which often there was not. Further, it was rather degrading to watch a skimpily dressed, naïve girl getting chased throughout the film. Worse, the black guy almost always got it. It was obvious to her that the horror gene was clearly written by white males who were taking their frustrations out of black men, other minorities and women in general.

With Eve, the two liked to watch sports. Yes, girls did watch sports, and not just play them. In this way, they were just like their boyfriends (or girlfriends). There were limits though. She could only watch so much before boredom set in. There were also sports that she just could not watch. No golf, NASCAR racing or extreme fighting for her, she had her limits. With football, she had a bit of a love-hate relationship, the game intrigued her but the fans and announcers got on her nerves. Worse, the mind numbing beer and bimbo commercials drove her to the brink somewhere between anger and laughter.

The sports that she found herself watching most often were basketball, hockey, soccer and softball. Of the first three, she rather enjoyed the women's games, though they were "still" hard to come by. So, she often found herself watching an NBA basketball game or an international soccer league match. They really didn't get hockey games on television. No way was she going to spring for the "season pass" either, she wasn't that interested. What was usually on most of the week, at least during fall and spring were endless college football and basketball games, which had her bored to tears and really, really missing summer.

The one sport that was played by men that she actually enjoyed was baseball. This even mystified Eve, a college athlete back in her day. She got the watching sports. She was even known to watch an NFL game or two. What she could not understand was Michelle's interest in baseball. Neither Cass nor any of there friends would back her up on her watching baseball; they all thought it was basically a boring sport that was in the same league as golf.

What all three of them found common ground on was the news. Cass, Eve and Michelle were news junkies, though in truth, they got most of their information online from traditional news sites or blog columns. That being said, it was not at all uncommon to find the television tuned to one of the three major networks even when no one was around. It was not very eco friendly, a bit of a waste of electricity but they were addicts, so what could be done.

"It's ready," Eve remarked. Coming out of the bedroom and standing before her.

This brought Michelle out of her trance. She was a bit puzzled at what had brought on the sudden mind decompression. She was about to ask her what was ready when she remembered what they had been talking about before. Getting up, she felt so nervous that she was almost tipsy. She couldn't believe that she had actually agreed to this. Sure, they had talked about a while back, but that was it. She had thought that their conversation was just talk.

"So how do I do this?" Michelle nervously asked, entering the bedroom with Eve following in behind her.

Upon entering the bedroom she could not see it. All she saw was there bed positioned between two night stands, two chairs and a tabled between them to her right and below the bed was a counsel with a LCD TV a top. She saw no Sybian. It was not until Eve gestured over her shoulder. Michelle saw it.

It was pushed out of sight from a casual glance of the bedroom. The machine was out in front of the second closet, which was the far wall. Michelle felt a chill go down her spine. The Sybian looked a little intimidating to say the least. It was in the shape of a black saddle, low to the ground and plugged into the mains. While it didn't really look any different than it had on the web, she had only felt curious while looking at the various websites that housed stocked photos of the device. Now up close and personal, she was not so sure about this anymore.

"I guess the best way you can think of it is like riding a really big vibrator," Eve explained. "It's kind of like having a really powerful motorcycle between your legs."

"I wouldn't know, I've never ridden on a motor cycle before," Michelle responded.

Eve was at a bit of a loss for words. She had forgotten how young Michelle was. Well, actually there was only a four year gap between them. Maybe a better word would have been inexperienced, though it was a bit shocking that Michelle had never ridden on a cycle before.

"Well, you'll kind of get the idea of what it feels like to be taken for a ride on a motor cycle provided that I don't put on an attachment," Eve described. "It's kind of like a bike with some really serious kick."

"Attachments, what do you mean by that?" Michelle nervously questioned.

Eve walked over to the device, and placed her hand on the top side across the black saddle looking device. "You can ride it bareback or you can attach a phallic insertion like a dildo."

Now Michelle was beyond anxious. She was becoming edgy and was beginning to shake a little. She didn't really know if this was such a good idea anymore. She began to think of ideas on how to back out of riding this rather scary looking device.

"Nervous?" Eve asked.

"Yeah," Michelle laughed, not sure why.

A moment of silence fell as the two girls looked on at the machine sitting on the floor next to the closet. "You know, if you want I could give you a little demonstration? I could take it for a bit of a test drive."

"I think that might be helpful," Michelle mumbled, not realizing what she had said until after the words had left her mouth. Afterward, she looked over at Eve with an embarrassed blush come over her face. Eve didn't really notice, she was still eyeing the Sybian.

"Well, if I'm going to do this, I've got to get into something a bit more comfortable."

"Like what?" Michelle thought. Without much modesty Eve simply unbutton, unzipped and tugged her jeans to the floor. Michelle inhaled a bit at the sight, and bit of a tingle, no a throb really jolted through her. Eve had been wearing a rather cheeky pair of boi shorts underneath her jeans; a white pair of panties that were basically all lace and conformed well to her curves. "Did this woman not ever wear simple cotton?" Michelle thought.

Stepping back, she picked up and threw the jeans onto the bed. Walking over to the first closet, she opened the door and putting her hands behind her back, opened the almost corset looking top. Letting it fall, Michelle saw that she had been wearing nothing underneath. "Let's hear it for 34b cups," Michelle amused with a ping of envy. Without so much as even turning around, Eve found what she had been looking for and slipped it on and down. Michelle did her best not to look as her luscious buttocks dripped and flexed as she did so.

Turning around, Michelle was greeted with the sight of a whirlpool blue patterned print with long black lace chemise. The silk like material just flowed off from Eve's body. It really put to shame the simple white chemise with a little black lace that she wore.

"What the..." was all Michelle said.

"Do you think it is a bit much?" Eve mockingly teased.

Eve gestured with her body, pushing out her bust to emphasis her curves a bit. Michelle swallowed hard. Her heart beat was becoming ever noticeable. The mild signs of wanting to be with Eve were becoming ever apparent, though she knew that was out of line. They could tease each other, but they couldn't touch.

"So are you going to show me already?" Michelle let a tone of playful annoyance flame out.

"I thought I was," the brunet coyly pouted.

The two made eye contact. Michelle smiled and Eve returned it with a bit of a wicked grin. Moving over, she held her chemise as she hovered over the device. Taking a step down, her Knees went to the floor and panty covered pussy pressed down on the nub or so Michelle guessed. Not much was visible because the aqua chemise covered most of how she was sitting on the machine.

"There really isn't too much to this, it's kind of like fucking a guy when you're on top, only at the moment there isn't any insertion," she shyly stated, now a bit embarrassed. At least Michelle believed that she saw some modesty in Eve. Taking the controller in hand, she held it up. "The knob on the right controls vibration, while the one on the left controls rotation... though you don't really need that at the moment."

Unexpectedly, Eve switched the device on, and a low rumbling nose began to build. Within seconds it became much more pronounced. Michelle looked on; Eve had her hands out in front of her and the remote right to her right hand. She adjusted the knob to what Michelle sensed as a moderate level of intensity and kept it at this threshold for a good thirty seconds. A bit of an embarrassed moan left her lips. Making eye contact with Michelle, her hand reached for the remote. Much to Michelle's disappointment she swiftly wound the knob down and shut the device off.

As Eve got off the machine, Michelle noticed how unsteady she was on her legs. Once standing, a hand went between her legs and she gentled rubbed a bit knowing that Michelle was looking on as she did so. With passing seconds, the fire in her eyes seemed to die down even more, and reluctantly she moved her hand away from her crotch.

Looking up, she gave Michelle a bit of a grin. "Well, that is pretty much it. I'm sure that you get the idea."

Michelle eyed her intently, her own arousal growing. Eve placed her palms on her ass and stretched forward a bit, as if to get a kink out of her back. "Damn, I got a little carried away there. Sorry, I guess I didn't realize how..." Eve stopped in mid sentence, nervously looking over at Michelle.

"You sure you don't want to give me a longer demonstration, Eve," Michelle chided.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, too much more time and it would have been a rather embarrassing scene," Eve laughed.

"It's not like I haven't seen you cum before," Michelle snickered.

Eve, who was already gathering her things to leave, at that point turned around to face Michelle. A bit of a grin washed over her face. "Okay, miss smart ass, let's see you ride the machine. I bet you can't last four minutes on that Sybian under my control?"

Michelle, while fairly aroused didn't see how the Sybian, no matter how strong a vibration it gave off could skyrocket her to a peak in four minutes.

"I'll take that bet, though how can you trust me?" she coyly inquired.

Eve only smiled. Michelle gestured for an answer. "I know you won't fake it because you will be trying to hold out, and I'm pretty sure that we will both know when you come." A sent a bit of a chill through Michelle how Eve's confident statement hung on the word "cum," and she got the feeling that Eve was simply taunting her.

"What's in the bet, what do I get if you loose?" Michelle asked, trying to keep up the appearance of her rapidly rescinding poise.

Eve thought for a moment. "If you win, I'll leave and go take a shower," Eve calmy asserted. "I'll use your bathroom and give you some alone time with Mr. Humpy." Michelle helped in a giggle. "If, I win I'll get to see you climax, like you did with me and Cass, you little perv."

It wasn't much of a bet, Michelle thought. There really wasn't much to gain or loose outside of her dignity, which had pretty much been gone since she had entered the bedroom. She guessed that here was no turning back now.