Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping back, Eve came up to meet her, and they kissed again. Michelle this time coyly stepped around her as they broke apart once more and fell down on the sofa. Looking up she splayed her legs, and Eve found herself going down on her. Two or three orgasms later, the two were now rolling around on the carpet jockeying for position. Michelle won. She ate out Michelle to another orgasm as she sat on her face.

After climax, Eve finally got worked up enough to tip her on to her back. Now they were both sitting with their legs spread. Coming in close, Michelle placed her legs between Eve's legs and locked on. Some very intense pussy grinding followed and just as Eve was on the verge of an intense climax, the shadow figure walked into the living room. It was Cass, and she was with two unknown ladies, probably co-workers from the office. The look on her face said it all. She was pissed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Cass roared.

Eve tried desperately to pull away, but Michelle would not let go. She seemed oblivious to what was going on. Michelle was in her own world, lost in passion. All of a sudden the look of her face turned from intense pleasure from an impending orgasm to a wicked smile, she had been setup. Michelle had only been using her.

Looking up she saw a face of disappoint on Cass. What she couldn't believe was that the two nameless ladies were making out in the background. Only moments later she let a tightening sensation radiating from her cunt, and glancing over down ever so briefly she realized that she was about to have an orgasm, most unexpectedly.

She tried with all of her might to suppress the urge but she could not. A series of intense spasms took hold, she could only look up with tears in her eyes and scream, "I'm sorry about, but it feels so fucking good!" That was the last coherent utterance she had before being lost in the intense sensation of an orgasm.

When Eve awoke after having blacked out from her orgasm she was greeted by a dark room. She was lying on the couch, her legs spread in a provocative manner. No traces of Michelle, Cass or the two mysterious women were present. It was only than that she realized that it had only been a dream.

Her encounter with Michelle was nothing but a dream; though that did little to repress the feelings of guilt as she played back some of what had taken place in her mind. She really had to have a talk with Michelle.

Closing her legs, she used her hands to push herself up. When she went to adjust her panties she noticed how wet they were. The throbbing sensation had died down. "No way, did I just... wow!" she thought. "I almost never do that."

Moments later she found that Michelle was no longer sleeping. The blanket was on the bed, and there was no trace of her in the room. The Sybian was still up against the corner. A chill went through her. Had their encounter been real? No, she mentally shook her head, there was no way that what went on could have happened. Still, this absence of Michelle from the bedroom filled her with an uneasy feeling. Her heart was beginning to bit just a bit more rapidly, and she became a bit weak in the knees for reasons other then being needy for sex.

A quick text to girl girlfriend from her phone sitting by the television gave her a definitive answer.

"U-up tnite?"

"Sure!" she typed back, a longer message than normal.

It had been a dream, though the Sybian scene prior to their sex had not been. As weird as it felt, that had taken place. The two of them really needed to have a talk. The sooner, the better, though she had no idea at the moment had to approach it.

Out in the living room once more she was greeted to Michelle backside bent over looking for something in the frig. Her chemise rolling up and exposing some of the white cotton panties she still had on. When she turned around with a bottle of water in hand, Eve was relieved to see that she still had on the same silk chemise and panties.

"Where were you?" Eve asked with some puzzlement in her voice.

"Huh?"

"You weren't in the bedroom, I was just wondering where you were?"

Eve became a bit nervous as Michelle walked toward her with the bottle of water in hand. Moving past her, she took a seat on the sofa, and broke open the bottle. She was very fidgety. Gone was the brazen attitude from the dream. This Michelle was shy.

"I've only been up for a couple minutes. I was back in my room."

Only than did Eve realize that the pair of panties were different. The chemise was the same, but she had changed her panties. The aroma of pussy was much more subdued as well. Michelle had reeked of it when she had left her to rest in the bedroom.

"So how do you feel?" Eve asked, letting the fingers of her hand make contact with the chin of Michelle's face.

The younger woman made eye contact. She was still dazed; a farness expressed in her gaze. Dropping her hand from her chin, Michelle forced a weak smile.

"I feel better, mostly... I am a bit sore though, like really sore." Eve was at a loss for words. "I think sex might be the furthest thing from my mind for a while."

"Not... unexpected," Eve responded.

"I really need to take a shower, but I'm not sure if I have the legs for it. My balance seems to be all off."

"I think maybe a bath might be in order," Eve chuckled.

"I think you may be right." Michelle moved to turn and flinch in pain.

"You sure you're okay?" Eve inquired.

Michelle moved her legs apart. "I'm fine." Eve still had a concerned look on her face, and she knew that she saw through her lie. "My clit is a bit sore, and not... not in a good way."

"I would think so," Eve echoed.

"I think I'm just going to go to bed."

"Fine, as long as everything is... between us." Eve gestured with her eyes, moving them back and forth.

Michelle was now on her feet with a little help from Eve. Taking a few steps, Eve could see that she hadn't been exaggerating.

"We really need to talk about this," Eve spoke. "We've got to figure this out."

"I know, just not right now. I really need to get some sleep. I'm exhausted," Michelle responded.

Back in her bedroom, Eve put the Sybian away after wiping it down a little with some wash. Turning the "fresh linens" air work on full, she topped it off with a spray of a similar bottle of air freshener. She followed this with a much deserved shower.

Out in the bedroom some twenty minutes later, after a long hot shower she was greeted to a fresh linens fragrance and almost no discernible pussy aroma. Drying herself off, she slipped on some gray cotton panties, and a matching chopper top. A pair of matching sweets followed. She would have time to slip into something sexy before Cass got home, but right now she needed to check up on Michelle.

On the walk back to Michelle's bedroom, she hadn't really known what to expect. A tense knot was forming at the base of her stomach. Peaking around the corner upon her arrival at her door, she was relieved by what she saw. Michelle was asleep on her side facing away from the door. Trying not to wake her, Eve slowly slipped back from the door and down the hall.

About a half hour before Cass arrived, Eve slipped into a black dress sans panties and a bra. She lit a number of candles, and put on some music. While waiting, she surfed the web from her phone and drifted to a few sites trying to warm herself enough for Cass's return home from work. It worked. By the time Cass stepped in the door, Eve was more than a little primed.

Upon entered, she met Cass with an aggressive kiss and practically dragged her back into the bedroom. Cass pretty much dropped all of her things and shedding her clothes on the while there.

In the bedroom, the two of them made love. Eve made sure to give Cass a lot of foreplay. A lot of kissing, necking and touching, while Eve ground herself on her girlfriend. Yet more kissing followed intimate areas like her nipples, naval and inner thighs. Eventually when Eve dropped her head between Cassandra's legs she was reward with a sigh and an almost instant orgasm. They than kissed once more and the two girls exchanged roles.

Now, Cass went down on Eve, who was desperate for release. An inner craving had been building ever since her waking, and with Cassandra's tongue came the end of her end built up tension. She didn't come and come like Michelle had earlier, but the orgasm that was unleashed roared though her body, and was than followed by a significantly intense orgasm that signaled the end of her desire for that night.

Afterward, the two women kissed one final time that night as Cass wrapped her arms around Eve and pulled her in tight. The two women on their sides. No sooner had Cass done this then Eve heard rhythmic breathing, and she knew that she was asleep.

Eve would have no such like. She spent the next few hours tossing and turning. She was guilt ridden; embarrassed at what had happened today. What had taken place with Michelle shouldn't have, and she knew it. Her mind ran through at least a dozen scenarios on how this might play out. Eventually, her racing mind began to calm and sleep slowly overtook her.