Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I accept," she said, forcing a smile.

"You sure about that?"

"Yesss..."

Following the example set by Eve, Michelle stripped out of her jeans and gray long sleeve shirt. So really didn't put a lot of effort into teasing Eve, she was much too tense at this point. Eve for her part did not show much of a reaction. Her insides were a bit of a mess right now, though. The girl now before her in white cotton panties and a silky, micro fiber white with black lace chemise sent more than a little throb between her legs. What drew in though was Michelle's breast. The almost D cups looked wonderful underneath her silken chemise.

Michelle now sitting down had moved into the sitting position that Eve had been in earlier. A posture that was not comfortable at all. Doing a guy from this posture was a bit more relaxing, probably because her knees were on a comfy bed rather than this floor. At least the floor was plush carpeting, she thought.

"I'm ready," Michelle remarked.

Eve, who was sitting on the floor next to her Indian style, moved her hands to the knob. Switching the device on, Michelle heard a low hum. Following her hand, Michelle saw her reach for the knob and began to slowly turn it.

Michelle smiled, she had this thing beat. The sensations coming forth were only moderately intense. Her Hitachi Magic Wand back in the day had given her more of a vibration. It, therefore, was a bit unexpected when the hum increased and Michelle suddenly felt a dramatic increase in vibrations. Still, she believed that she could manage this; it was only four minutes after all.

"Thirty seconds," Eve called out.

Shit Michelle thought, and than "oh shit" her body responded as a thunderous increase of intensity went through her. A chill went down her back. Trying to straighten herself out, Eve was a bit amused to see her jettison her breasts forward. Michelle's hands were now resting out in front on the front of the Sybian. Eve could see an ever increasing grasp as the trembling of the machine built.

Looking up again Eve saw that Michelle's mouth was open and she was learning forward. A smile was beginning to form of her face, a very flushed face. Her eyes were now shut and her brow was knit with concentration. Michelle was now drifting off.

"One minute," Eve announced.

All Michelle could think at this point was that her resolve was weakening. Coming into this already rather aroused had not helped. Her only source of hope was that she was beginning to become numb. If the numbness became too great she often wasn't able to climax, though Michelle wasn't sure that what she wanted at the moment. As the ever increasing rolling chorus of hammering ran through her, she began to think a climax wasn't really all that bad. She just needed to hold out for four minutes.

A sudden and mark increase in intensity caught her completely by surprise. Her hands fell off the device and onto the floor below. Eve could see that she was bracing them against the carpet. It was finally becoming too much for her, and Eve knew that she had her. Momentarily, though Eve actually thought of dialing back. A sense of guilt was overtaking her, though she did not act on it.

"Two minutes," Eve choked out, now becoming rather aroused at the scene rapidly building before her. Cass is really going to be getting lucky tonight, she thought.

Michelle was now beginning to bit her lip. The tension was insane. She felt like a spring that was about to be unleashed. Tilting her head, she thought she saw eyes intently watching her, while absent mindedly rubbing herself with the other hand, though she could not be sure. The sudden building of such arousing might have had Michelle's mind playing tricks on her.

"Three minutes," Eve called out, a contemptuous pitch to her voice.

Not even two seconds afterward and she began to feel the tell tale signs of an impending climax. Not good, she thought. Michelle felt the all too familiar tightening in her belly, the tensing of the muscles in her thighs and ass. She knew that she was going to cum. The next thought was overtaken by a thunderbolt going through her body. She shot upright, her back arched and her breasts moved out. Her eyes only opened for a flicker of a second, and then pressed tight.

"No! Not yeeettt..." as a horrified scream left her mouth. It was too late. An orgasm of unbelievable intensity washed over her.

She lost track of time, though she did remember shouting "oh god, oh god!" with incoherent ramblings of "shit, shit" and a few "fucks" as her chest heaved and heaved through the climax. Only coming to a stop and slumping forward when the apex of her eruption had washed through her.

As she slowly began to adjust to her to her surroundings a few pleasant aftershocks rolled through her body. Not, so invisible, but they felt a bit disjointing. She wanted more than anything to lift her body up off the Sybian, but felt powerless to do so. For her part, Eve at least had turned the intensity down to an almost nonexistent hum.

"Not bad girl, 3:21 seconds," Eve remarked.

Her eyes were only now beginning to focus once again. Arching her back again, she ran in hands through her hair. She was a mess and she knew it.

"What was that?"

"An orgasm," Eve deadpanned.

Rolling her eyes, she smiled. "I knew it was an orgasm," Michelle quipped. "What I meant was... was that was really intense for the first one... and quick too."

"You get use to it after a while," Eve chimed in, a warm smile on her face.

"Are you sure?" Michelle inquired, out of breath. A level of disbelief was evident in her voice.

"Well, you know what to expect I think would be a better choice of words."

"Yeah?"

"So how do you feel?"

Michelle thought for a moment. "Too be honest, I'm not sure."

Michelle noticed that as she gave answer to Eve's question that the motions had picked up a bit. Oddly, her clitoris was not sore, not at all. Her pussy was a bit numb, but that was about all. As the vibrations kept at a steady, but mild intensity a new feeling began to take hold, and she didn't know what it was at first. With time thought, she began to recognize it. Her muscles were making a straining motion, less were more than after shocks though, but rather the type that one felt when their body was straining for another orgasm.

Eve had absent mindedly moved the knob up in intensity. Well, at least Michelle believed it had been by accident, at least at first. Though when Eve's hand went for the knob again she knew that it was intentional, and she wasn't exactly sure why. She just sensed it.

"I usually leave it at a moderately mild hum for a while after I'm coming down from a climax; it kind of helps release all of the remaining muscle tension."

"I see," was Michelle's only response, while she readjusted herself on the Sybian. Eve noticed that she seemed to be a bit lost, but thought nothing of it given so an intense orgasm from only moments ago.

"I think somebody might be still enjoying herself," Eve pointed out.

"Ah, Eve," Michelle said, as she continued to shift a bit. "Do you think that maybe you could dial the knob down a bit, I think my body is trying to tell me that it wants to go again, and well, I don't really want to."

Eve was a bit puzzled by her word choice. She thought she got the gist of what Michelle was asking, but decided she needed a bit of clarification. "What are you getting at, Michelle, honey?" she dumbly inquired.

By now Michelle's back was beginning to strain, her mouth was a bit open as well. Michelle had a bit of a lost look in her eyes. Internally, she felt the tightening in her belly once more. A thick tension came over her inner thighs and ass. She was almost in a struggle against her own body. It wanted to have another orgasm, and she did not.

"I think I'm beginning to feel like I'm going to orgasm again," she moaned.

The words were lost on Eve at the moment; she was only in taking the girls beauty. The post orgasmic hue radiated throughout her, and how wonderful she looked in that silky white chemise. She almost wished that she had gone ahead earlier and gotten herself off. There would be a lot less temptation and naughty thoughts filling her loins and mind at the moment. Cass was really going to get lucky when she got home from the office.

"What?"

Michelle could hardly believe this. The girl still wasn't catching on. Looking up she realized why. She was looking though her and not at her. The girl had a real dazed look in her eyes. The thought had occurred to her to just roll off from the machine given that she didn't think that she was capable of really standing at the moment.

"Earth to Eve, do you think that maybe you could shut the vibrations off," Michelle panted. "My little pussy seems to be getting a mind of its own."

Only than did Eve snap out of it. "Oh sorry, I didn't realize that you were still..." she trailed off.

A turn of the knob and a click later and Michelle felt the powerful machine die down to silence. A feeling of regret went through her. The slowly feeling of another impending climax a had both desirable and scary. When Michelle sometimes made the jump to two, she didn't always stop at two. A lot of times two quickly became three, than four and so on, and so, on. That was not something that she wanted Eve to see, and she knew that the machine was more than capable of delivering it for her. If and only if, she kept her orgasm at one did she remain in control. The more she climaxed, the faster the next orgasm came on and the less will she had to pull back from the edge of the void.

That all being said, she really was feeling a bit of a need for seconds. The growing need only apparent after the loss of the machines intense hum, and she pondered for only a second on what to do.

"Oh second thought, I think I liked the machine better when it was on." The words escaped her lips, she really hadn't been fully thinking, and now she was a bit taken back by their consequences. Eve smiled and a click and hum followed.

"Well, I think I'll leave you now," Eve announced. It was mostly to the room as Michelle was rapidly loosing concentrating by the second. " I've got to go grab a shower before Cass gets home." A smile came over her face as she looked down at Michelle. "Do you mind if I use your shower?"

"Ssh-surre," Michelle stuttered a bit. Her hands were braced on the front of the machine, in the leaning forward position.

Making her way over to her closet for her second time, Eve shed her clothes and took a surprisingly long time finding something to wear. Finally, selecting a few items, she walked back past the bed and only than did Michelle glance up, her attention taken away from the lovely sensations of the Sybian. Eve was naked. Not wearing a slip or topless, she was in the buff. Her beautiful body on display for Michelle, and this only further moved muscle toward the edge.

"Sure you don't want to stay and join... I mean watch the party," Michelle groaned.

It was not so much a question as it was a statement by an overly horny girl who was getting her pussy kneading and pressed. It was what Eve liked to call vibrator talk. When a girl got really worked up, they could almost get drunk with lust, and they were more likely to do or say anything that they were thinking at the moment. She knew that Michelle didn't mean it.

"I don't really think that's such a good idea," Eve responded. "Showing you how to use the Sybian is one thing, but this is beginning to feel a bit more like something else."

"I under... understand," Michelle murmured.

"Sorry hun."

The first time she watched her climax had been a little payback. Well, it wasn't really about getting even. She had simply wanted to see how Michelle responded to the Sybian. She hadn't planned on staying. She had kind of gotten caught up in the moment. Now she was clearly overstaying her welcome. Still, why was she still hanging around she thought? I could have been up and out of here minutes ago. Becoming ever resolute with her decision, she began to make her way toward the exit. The subtle motions of the swaying of her hips not on her mind, though Michelle did partake in the sight.

"Oh, gawd!" she groaned.

Eve saw her out of the corner of her eye. Her back was arching and she was shaking a bit. Eve realized that she was trying to steady herself. An impending torrent looked to be on the verge of crashing into Michelle. All around Michelle was struggling. Eve wanted nothing more than to leave, yet she could not move her eyes away from her beauty. An embarrassing sight really of Michelle huffing and puffing away on the Sybian, her body tensing as if it was going to happen any moment, nonetheless the girl was an unbelievable showcase in fierce raw sexuality.

And than it was too late. A massive shriek came forth and than it stopped. Eve was puzzled. Intrigued, she came forward a bit. Michelle was shuddering, but holding it in.

"Did you just?"

"Oh, gawd yesss..." she hissed.

Eve really didn't know if it had been a response or if it had been the release of pent up sexual tension. A moment later Michelle blasted off, her body leapt, she arched her back and an orgasm consumed her. A bit of a drop of her head followed as if she was trying to steady herself, and than it was repeated. The second climax even more intense than the first went through her body barely a minute after the first.

As her motions slowed, she kept her head down. Her skin had taken on a rosy hue. Michelle was still trying to catch her breath. Even though her body continued to sway, Eve took this pause as evidence that she was done.

"Well, I'm going to, ah... take that shower now," Eve unsteadily remarked.

She got no reply. Turning back, as she had been walking forward with clothes in hand, she was puzzled.

"So I'm..."

"Not... I'm not!" Michelle yelped.

Eve watched as what she believed to be her third or fourth orgasm ripped through Michelle's body. It had been most unexpected. One minute Michelle was just sort of hovering over the Sybian, and the next she was cumming again.

The language flowed. "Oh god, fuck me you beautiful bitch and lick me," were phrases repeated throughout, intermixed between shit and fuck. Her body swayed and rumbled with almost no pause between. Eve was not really sure how many orgasms Michelle had, but she placed the number at about seven, though it could have been as high as eleven or as low as five, if they were the really long kind. They kind of all blended together in the end.

Once it was over, Michelle came to enough sense to struggle with the control and switch the Sybian off before falling forward. Eventually summoning enough strength, she rolled off the device and onto the floor. On her back, she splayed her legs and rubbed her pussy. Laughter filled the air and her breasts rhythmical heaved up and down. She was trying to catch her breath, and it was a long time in coming.

By the ever increasing friction between her legs Eve began to wonder if she was going to bang a few more out in recovery period, but soon realized that was not it at all. She was swollen and sore. Departing, she made her way into the bathroom behind her.

Returning a moment later, she tossed a wash cloth onto Michelle's exposed lower stomach with the chemise up slightly. She saw her abs working as aftershocks ran through her. Taking a pillow off the bed, she placed it below her upraised head. For the first time they made eye contact since.

"You wanted to see me have a multiple didn't you," she nervously laughed, her hands covering her face in embarrassment. Putting her hand down, she breathed in a deep breath. "After all that, I think you owe me now."

"What do you mean?"

Michelle paused in thought, which was coming rather slow at the moment. "You didn't have to stay around and see all of that."

Now Eve really did feel guilty. Not just aroused. She really wanted nothing more than to jump on the Sybian and give it a good ride too, but this had to stop. They were getting a little too intimate. In the back of her mind, she was almost beginning to believe that this was tantamount to cheating even if neither one had eve laid a hand on the other. Her conclusion was if she could not explain what went on between the two of them in an unedited form to Cass than it was cheating.

"Do you want anything, Michelle?"

Michelle only smiled, too dazed for continued conversation. Taking the hint, she unplugged the Sybian and moved it up against the closet. Pulling a blanket off from her bed, she placed it over the top of Michelle. Her original plan had been to help her up into bed. That, however, was not a good idea at the moment because she reeked of pussy and she didn't look like she wanted to be moved anyway. Exiting, the bedroom, she shut the door and the light off on the way out.

What followed can only be described as a nerve wrecking two hours. She was unbelievable horny, in need of some release. Yet, at the same time she felt guilty. She had run at least a half dozen scenario through her head that included trying to sex text her girlfriend, using Michelle's shower to quietly get herself off or going back in her bedroom in search of a toy. The trouble was she didn't dare go back in her bedroom. Michelle needed she rest and she didn't want to wake her until she had a firm idea on what to say. The idea of going back and jilling off in Michelle's shower felt too dirty. Finally, she got a text back from Cass making it clear that she was "busy" at the moment.

Still, this hadn't stopped her from trying to finger herself a little while watching TV. It was not really having the desired effect. It was just making her more and more worked out. Giving up for the time being, she reluctantly pulled her left hand out of her panties. For the time being she was just going to have to make do without an orgasm or two. Letting her head fall, she was not even aware that she had drifted to sleep. Only when a motion to the side of the sofa stirred her back into consciousness did she realize.

Chapter 4, Part 3: "How Do You Might a Nightmare?"

It was Michelle, and by the looks of the darkness that had fallen over day light she had been asleep for more than a few minutes. She was no longer wearing the white silken chemise with cotton panties. Now she had on a black silk chiffon long sleeve tailored sheet. It came down only just below buttocks, unbutton to show her cleavage and sheer enough to show the matching black bikini cut panties without lace. Both items were a product of her closet, a bit brazen for a rather shy girl like Michelle. She only hoped that this was the extent of her wants.

"So how are you doing?" Eve inquired.

Michelle hadn't even noticed her at first. Turning to the sound of her voice, she saw that Michelle had her right hand on the panel of her panties. She was kneading away at the material from the outside.

"Michelle!" Eve snapped, coming to attention. Now fully awake and alert.

"I'm so sorry Eve," Michelle softly moaned. "It seems that ride on the Sybian has only made me unbelievably horny."

"I don't understand?"

I just keep on trying to get relief and nothing seems to work."

"Didn't you just ride that machine to like seven or eight orgasm?" Eve asked, confused.

Spinning on the heels of her bare feet, she moved toward and moved directly into Eve. Falling on her, she dropped her head and there lips met. The kiss was passionate with a little bit of discreet tongue action at the end before Michelle pulled away.

"As if, I had more like sixteen orgasms and I think I could have a dozen more!" Michelle exclaimed.

Just as Eve was about to say something, she was cut off as their mouths met again. Another long and passionate kiss was exchanged between the two. Pulling back this time, Michelle gave her a wicked grin as she unbuttoned the bottom of her shirt, and let it fall to the ground behind her. Eve could not believe this was happening, but she was powerless to stop it. She watched in amazement as Michelle shed her panties at well.