All Comments on 'Chastity Morning Ch. 02'

by jonhawks

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!!

Annon, it says chastity right in the title, why read it if you don't like it. You're the dumbass! Great loving chastity story. I loved the idea of letting her friends know. S hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

It's about giving yourself up completely for the One.

Mada_undergroundMada_undergroundover 6 years ago
Amazing story

I read this story yesterday, chapters one through three in one setting so most of it has congealed in my head. I loved these characters so much and I was hooked on this story when I first read it. I couldn't stop! I really hope to get to the rest of the story soon but I wanted to go back and review the earlier chapters since I didn't do it the first time. Thank you for sharing with us. This story is simply amazing!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 5 years ago
good

But why does he ask don't make me cum. he should want to she should want to deny. I find that strange

jonhawksjonhawksabout 5 years agoAuthor
It's about consentual denial

LUSTYWHEELS: my notion when writing this was that that if he is playing the consentual submissive in a denial game with someone, (A) he is communicating the vital information the dominant partner needs to keep him on that delicious edge. (B) it is far more diabolical to have to beg for denial (which is what he wanted when they started acting out this kink) than selfish whining for a release. (C) orgasm without permission would presumably imply undesirable punishment, so he is begging not to incur punishment. (D) how much more loving is it when she says "Ok dear, I will stop edging / tormenting you now. After all, we both know you weren't going to be allowed to come anyway.". This way when he does get to come it is because she wants it, not him.

I am not implying anyone else should see it this way. Just that this is what I had in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“Good boy!” She says to her husband.

That’s what you would say to a dog! He admits this has an effect on him, and much of what she subjects him to is painful and frustrating. Yet he considers himself “the luckiest man in the world” to have her. He knows their relationship is one of mutual respect, and their love is strong. It is a game that they are playing; one that they both enjoy. What a wonderful, cockeyed relationship! He could end it with a snap of his fingers. She plays mind games with him by introducing the idea of involving others, making him consider the humiliation that that would be for him. She won’t of course, for that would risk it becoming public knowledge and risk losing jobs. But then again, maybe she might... Naw, she wouldn’t ...

This relationship they have, this game they are playing, involves regular, familiar activities done often, enriched with some surprise, new activities, situations, and mind games. So he experiences hope, anticipation, anxiety, discomfort, surprise, undergirded by deep love and trust. She experiences it with him. How wonderful! J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Still a good premise.

Inventive.

Begging NOT to cum still not understandable.

Four stars

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Great idea giving the key away making him ask for her friend to unlock him.

I also like the humiliation involved & hope he must serve her friends naked, without the cage & have him show them how she has him edge, allowing them to jerk him too.

I'd like her to give him several enemas to clean his anus so it's ready to be taunted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous