All Comments on 'Chastity Morning Ch. 05'

by jonhawks

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great change of pace from previous ch. Another fantasmic read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just plain awful.

She's using this poor guy as her personal chew toy. Why would he put up with it? The cage is a toy he can remove anytime he likes without a key. Her abuse of him is totally one sided and he gets nothing out of it. Time to kick the bitch out. The rest is ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To the below..

You're right, he could easily take it off and yet...he doesn't!!

Shock, horror!! He actually likes it!!

I'm going out on a limb here but maybe, just maybe, the guy who has agreed to wear a COCK CAGE just might be a submissive...that's not unheard of in the BDSM section, right?

This would be a pretty poor BDSM story if there wasn't some element of domination involved and, despite whatever delusions might be floating around that empty head of yours, the submissive doesn't always have to be a woman. Plenty of men get off on such a fantasy too.

There's nothing awful about this story at all, quite the opposite in fact!

The rest isn't ludicrous....it's brilliant! Two people both getting hot & horny from a shared experience that turns them both on. Her loving the control and the frequent orgasms. Him loving the submission and the (temporary) denial...knowing that there's one HELL of an orgasm waiting for him at the end of the line!

What IS ludicrous though is you still reading (and commenting on) chapter FIVE of a story you clearly don't like. It's almost as though real-life has completely shunned you, women (or men if that's your preference) show no interest in you and so these little comments on here are your only form of interaction with society these days...so why not make them as offensive/controversial as possible in the hope of getting a response..?

Happy to oblige a shallow mind. One question though, is it cramped sleeping in your parent's basement?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CAGED

I wondered where she was getting her jollies keeping him caged for long periods of time, I'm certain she didn't go without.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't stop now

Great series. Good read. Hope there is more. Does she give the key away?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love!

Hoping for a chapter 6,7 and so on!!! Great read, love the visualization

Mada_undergroundMada_undergroundover 6 years ago
I was so hopeful...

No no noooo! God you sent me crashing down when he failed. And the ending. I am not happy (I'm lying, that was awesome!).

Another good one. I couldn't wait. I'm supposed to be doing something else right now. Oh well, your writing is addicting.

I really hope you continue this. I want to see these two happy (and see him finish!).

RedeomRedeomabout 6 years ago
Amazing!!!!

Thank you so much for.this story!!! The characters feel so real, and their dialogue is sexy af. Love love love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please, go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was a dirty trick

It really was a dirty trick she played on him. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous