Chav Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky couldn't see any detail but the girl's head, held there by two different sets of hands and manhandled, had started to bob up and down with quick jarring movements and it was all too obvious, to anyone watching, what she was being made to do.

The other girl abruptly had her legs levered vertically up into the air and held there, her pleated skirt falling open showing off her pale creamy bottom.

One of the lads was hard up against her at once, holding her legs against his shoulders while his free hand fumbled with his trouser zip.

"You'd have to fuck him all the time though." Emma countered after a while, obviously still thinking about it.

"And he's a right fucking weasel. A real dirty bastard. Anal obsessive. You don't know him. He fucked me up the ass that day you were round. And my fucking Ray slept right through it! In the next room he was and he fucking slept right through it, I was shouting for him all the way though it and everything!"

Emma was almost in tears over the memory.

"I'm wondering if Barry had drugged him or something. Wouldn't have put it past that shit." She added, but then she shrugged and threw the painful memory aside.

"I'd fuck him anyway, fucked uglier arseholes before." Becky muttered, shrugging.

"We should go back to yours. I can keep him occupied no probs, no man can resist these puppies." Becky added proudly, cupping and hefting her large breasts through her vest top and half zipped silvery shell suit top.

"You can hang about upstairs out of his way till your fella comes back if you want. Once he's had me he won't bother with you anymore, I guarantee it!"

Becky had even meant it to sound insulting but, obviously, the mere thought of Ray's creepy brother no longer being on Emma's case was pure heaven to the younger girl and she grinned and nodded her head enthusiastically.

"You'd save my fucking ass. Literally!"

"This is a circular run isn't it?" Becky asked, thinking ahead. "We can just ride it all the way around again. Driver won't bother will he?"

"Yeah, why not." Emma shrugged.

"Only thing I'll have to make sure about is that he doesn't just see it as a fuck. I'll have to make him want to keep me around."

"How'd you do that then?" Emma asked.

"Show him how good a fuck I am, I s'ppose... Do whatever he wants me to. Agree to do stuff I'm not happy about. Shows him I'm serious, see what I mean? Dedicated, whatever... And it'll stop him looking elsewhere."

"Stop him looking elsewhere? What'd yer mean?" Emma asked naively.

"It's the way men's minds work, innit. If there's something you won't do, it makes 'em want it more. Play on their mind and shit. Pretty soon they're looking around and wondering if another girl'll do it. Before you know it he's found someone who is willing and you're dumped in a fucking flash. So the trick is do anything and everything... Short of bestiality and paedo shit..."

<><><>

Barry was still lounging on the sofa watching a repeat of Loose Women and cursing their apparent sexist attitudes when Emma led Becky through the front door.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He growled at Emma before she had even got halfway through the door."

"My dick's gettin' fucking impatient, fucking jailbait cunt! Get that meaty fuckin' ass over here and bend it over in front of the..." He stopped himself short when he saw Becky Taylor standing behind Emma. "Oh it's you is it? Becky something wasn't it?"

"You remember me then?" Becky smiled, walking into the middle of the room, keeping herself between Barry and Emma, keeping herself the centre of his attention.

He wore blue shell suit pants, shiny, baggy and stained, and a short sleeved shirt that was unbuttoned and showing off his tattoos and the lean power of his hairless, weasely though muscled body. The blue shell suit pants didn't conceal the thick lengthy ridge of his erect penis. And Becky clearly remembered what he had looked like naked in his house when he'd entertained Emma for the first time. And when she'd watched him sodomising her a little while later, handcuffed to the bed in her own bedroom.

She turned her attention to his eyes, they were on Emma behind her, trying to see past her to look at the younger girl. So Becky reached up and slowly unzipped her shell suit top. Her vest top and push up bra did their job on her large perky breasts and they did their job on Barry's attention, his gaze shifted from Emma to Becky's enticing on display cleavage.

His horny annoyance dissipated, a new spark came into his eyes and a grin came up to match Becky's wide pretty smile. His erection didn't go anywhere.

Becky's gaze flashed across the scruffy furred-edged peeled veneer of the low coffee table in front of Barry's sofa. Along with the ash trays, empty beer cans and three days worth of stacked cereal bowls was a small mirror, a razor blade and a clear plastic food bag of a suspect white powder. A cut down plastic drinking straw was lined up alongside the mirror. There was already a razor-cut line of the white powder on the mirror, ready and waiting.

"Can I have a bit?"

"Go ahead." Barry replied with a nod and a shrug. His eyes were secure on Becky's cleavage, locked there like a deer in headlights.

"Ray doesn't want you doing that stuff in his house, you know that!" Emma muttered from the doorway.

"Yeah well, our Ray's not 'ere though is he!" Barry snarled at her, before turning his attention back to Becky's breasts. "You knock yourself out, girl."

Smiling, Becky knelt down on the floor on the opposite side of the table from Barry and then leaned forward and snatched up the straw. She made certain she kept her hair and her arms out of the line of sight between his lust and drug laden eyes and her full pert breasts, while she pressed the straw into one nostril, closed the other with a finger and snorted up the prepared line with a quick heavy inhalation.

The buzz hit almost at once. It seemed to start in the top of her head and spread out and down quickly. She closed her eyes, trying to repress the desire to let out a groan or a giggle, they both came out in a weird mixture that sounded a bit like a hiccough. She felt her nipples growing hard, pushing forward against her bra and vest top, her thighs gave little trembles and her loins quivered with suddenly heightened lust. There came a flowing warmth through her body and a slightly heady dizziness as though she'd just necked a two litre bottle of White Lightning.

"That's some fucking rack you got on yer, girl." He grunted, his lust brightened eyes boring into the lovely shadowed cleavage. "And you don't give a shit about showin' it off either, I like that. Our kid's jailbait piece should take a few tips." He added, nodding his head toward Emma.

"She hasn't really got enough up here to show off though has she?" Becky teased.

"Maybe not, but her ass is proper bash-able. Fucking great for biting on too." He grinned and licked his lips.

"So you prefer meaty to pert?"

"Lot to be said for meaty, get your teeth into a meaty ass and your fingers and then your dick. Pert ones're usually small and flat, not as...What's the fucking word...?"

"Pliant?"

"Yeah, I suppose. Bang-able."

"You think mine's flat?" Becky teased, snatching hold of the opportunity, turning around and drawing herself onto her tiptoes, she pulled the hem of her top up past her waist and simultaneously pulled the waistband of her shell suit pants up tight against her pert round ass cheeks. She caught Emma's eye, who was still standing in the doorway of the living room, winked at her and then watched the younger brunette return a brief smile and then disappear quietly up the stairs.

"Think I might need a closer look to make my mind up." Barry grunted, grinning.

"I suppose you'd wanna get your hands on it too, see how pliant it is?"

"Yeah." He laughed. "Think that'd be the best idea."

Becky came around the edge of the coffee table carefully and took up the position again, her bottom right in Barry's face. His hands came up immediately and cupped the pert pair of cheeks, fingers moulding the outer curves with their little muscular dimples, thumbs pressed up against the firm under curves, his grip slightly pulling the cheeks apart. He squeezed and stroked and pushed and pulled, assessing and molesting at the same time.

"Hard. Warm. Perky. They certainly don't jiggle like Emma's. Though, like I said, lot to be said for jiggling flesh."

"My tits jiggle, should make up for my tight little arse." Becky teased again and then giggled at Barry's responsive groan. His thumbs pressed up into her ass cleavage, feeling for the hot puckered mouth of her ass hole.

"What about giving head? I'd say that was jailbait's speciality, next to that meaty ass. She could deep throat a fucking horse with no probs."

"She is good I'll give you that. Seen her in action once or twice."

"Oh yeah? When?!"

"When you fucked her up the bum that time, for one." Becky said quickly.

She stopped short of admitting she'd been in Barry's place the night his weapon stash had vanished and had seen Emma's oral performance then too. He had never put two and two together or suspected Emma about that night, so it seemed and she didn't want to put ideas in his head.

His fingers slipped down and forward as he pushed a straightened hand between the tops of her thighs, the pad of his thumb resting on her anus while his index finger stroked snugly along the warm groove of her damp vulva.

He groaned again at the feel of the damp feminine heat.

"I'd like to think I could give her a run for her money, though." Becky continued, adding a deliberate catch in her throat as his fingers stroked along her tender pussy groove. A little upward pitched gasp also slipped into her assertion.

"Interesting. Maybe I should get you two goin' head to head, so't speak, judge it for myself. Like a contest."

"Maybe you should."

"Em?!" Barry suddenly shouted at the top of his voice. "Where're you jailbait?!"

Becky couldn't help but jump slightly.

"In the toilet!" Came a distant, muffled and obviously irritated reply.

"Yer better be cleanin' out yer shit-hole for me for later!" He shouted back with a lust-drunk laugh.

"Fuck off!"

"Cock teasing cunt." He murmured to himself.

For a moment he seemed like he was going to get up and head upstairs but Becky stepped in quickly. She wanted Barry to herself, she didn't want it to become a threesome. Certainly not until she'd cemented her place as Barry's girlfriend or fuck-chick or whatever he'd call her.

"We don't need her. You've already had your dick sucked by her haven't you...?" She left the sentence hanging. The implication obvious by its absence.

"More than once. An' I don't get tired of it either. You've got some'at to live up to you know, sayin' you're as good as her."

"Well it's for me to prove and you to judge innit."

She felt his hands pull away from her ass and Becky turned around to find him sitting back on the sofa and shucking the shell suit pants down to his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear and that long thick phallus she'd seen used on Emma was right there, big and obvious like a flagpole, standing upright, swollen hard with desire. All for her to prove herself on. Like a practical exam or something.

"C'mon then. Prove it!" He said with a grin and a dark-lust glint in his glassy eyes.

She slid herself down beside him on the sofa and leaned in close against him, his arm shifted from the sofa back to the top of her head almost at once but he refrained from pushing, at least for the first couple of minutes.

Becky eyed the erect cock, fat and thick and hard, with wild eyes for a moment. She licked her lips then encircled it with one small hand, her thumb and fingers only just met around it's girth. She had a sudden flashing image of kneeling behind that town centre bus shelter with that smarmy business bloke, Barry's cock was almost as big as that one had been.

"C'mon, hurry it up." He grunted, pushing a little on the top of her head.

His other hand passed across her chest giving each of her full breasts an exploratory squeeze.

Becky kept still while he fondled her tits. His palms stroked from one hot orb to the other, thumbs flicking across her stiffened nipples. He squeezed again, letting out a little groan of appreciation and then released the pair and pressed on her head again.

Once he'd released them and given her room to manoeuvre again, she passed her fist up and down the warm hardness a couple of times and then lowered herself face first into his lap and slid her lips over the swollen crown, sucking and licking the mushroom shape that was inside her mouth while she used her lips to anoint the helmet with her saliva.

"It's not a fucking lollipop, girl, cram it in there! You say you're better than Emma? Well not so far you're not! An' you're not gonna prove it like that!"

In response, Becky opened her mouth wide and relaxed her throat muscles and then ploughed her face into his crotch in one fast, jerking, noisy descent. She gagged on the meat and forced it deep all the same. She dry retched over it, saliva pooling and rolling down it's solid heat as it filled and enveloped her mouth and plunged into her throat.

"Oh fuck me!" Barry groaned in wide eyed astonishment, his hips lifted up off the sofa cushion in an automatic reaction and jabbed the leftover inch past the teenager's suctioning lips.

Becky would have laughed if she had been able. It was just the reaction she had been hoping for.

She got one hand on his heavy scrotum and curled the fore finger and thumb of the other hand around the base of his erection to pinch the hardness securely in place while she started to plunge her face up and down it's entire length, fast and thorough, making sure her lips met her rooted finger and thumb each and every time she descended and making sure she sucked hard and long on the upward stroke.

In seconds her saliva was glistening on his hard tool, trickling in rivulets to congeal in his matted pubic hair. She forced her face up and down at the same urgent pace, gagging and gulping in lung-fuls of air whenever she could, as long as she didn't interrupt the flow or the pace of her suck job.

Barry was groaning and panting continually, the hand that wasn't locked onto the top of her head was locked onto her tits, excitedly groping the heated orbs and pinching the stiff spongy nipples that surmounted them.

This was never going to have taken long, not for someone of Becky's undeniable talent, but Barry wasn't about to let her get off so easily. Or let her get away with just giving him a quick five minute blowjob, not by a long shot.

He didn't speak to her or ask her to stop her sucking, he just grabbed her by the head and pulled her up off his dick them started to pull at her clothes with an aggressive urgency that Becky knew only too well was pure animal lust.

She'd known and experienced that particular sensation in boys and men alike since she'd first had her cherries popped a good few years earlier.

She helped out. Knowing better than trying to slow him down or diffuse his aggression with any kind of confrontation. Besides, her plan was to give him whatever he wanted.

They both stripped her naked in a matter of seconds. Then she let him manhandle her down onto her back on the sofa with her chin pressed to her chest and her knees on either side of her ears, her toes pointed up at the ceiling.

Barry was kneeling in front of her, one hand kneading her buttocks and stroking her anus, the other holding the base of his cock while he bashed it club-like against her soft pouting pussy lips.

Becky twitched and moaned, feeling it but adding a little extra performance to add a little extra empowerment to Barry's already over blown ego.

"C'mon Mather, fuck me hard. Make me feel it. Bring tears t'my eyes." She groaned it out, long and ragged. Playing the part, egging him on, knowing exactly what he wanted to hear, what they all wanted to hear.

Dominance and power was everything to men, the way it was supposed to be. Even the apparent nice guys like Nilay, and Barry's brother Ray, he was just the same underneath. Ray was just as bad as the rest, it was only Emma who chose not to see it.

It didn't matter what they were like every other time, once their dicks were hard they were animals, just like all the rest.

Barry took a few moments to tease her, pressing the underside ridge of his hardness between her lips, splaying her open with his length but never quite penetrating her. He cock-bashed her anus a couple of times and watched her reaction.

Becky played her part again, showing panic and fear in her eyes and then a touch of resignation. He dry fucked her ass cleavage for a few seconds then bashed his meat against her clit and watched her writhe under him like he was giving her little electric shocks.

He grinned at her response, wide and malicious and then rammed his meat into her, balls deep in one quick surprise hip slam.

She gyrated and gasped, loud and breathless, taken by surprise.

Her back arched, hands snatching at the sofa cushions on either side of her, her eyes screwed up, full naked breasts quivering on her upper chest with the power of his penetration.

He laughed and slammed her with his meat again and again, watching her breasts shudder with his power fucking, mesmerised by her big, soft, young tits like all men were.

Becky made sure she moved along with him, added an extra touch of movement to her breasts and thighs, added a little extra quiver, a little extra volume to her breathy moans, a little more intensity to her creased facial expression.

She remembered a joke from the few days she'd been to school - while most girls practice dance moves in front of the mirror, Oakfield Estate girls practice their sex faces.

She almost laughed at the truth of it and had to disguise the laugh as sudden intensified erotic reaction. Of course that made Barry laugh down at her and fuck her even harder.

Becky started to feel the erotic intensifying begin for real and all too soon the reaction was no longer an act. She felt her juices started to flow more freely around his burning hot, frictioning cock. She grew into the sex, relaxed a little when she realised she was actually enjoying it, at least physically. Her body was enjoying it.

She enjoyed it as much as any of that kind of frantic, hard and aggressive sex that lads constantly fucked her with - for what it was going to pay her in the long run. Drugs, money, prestige and security from the kind of low life bastards that seemed to fill her world.

She grew into her part as she relaxed more, made more noise, the kind that she quickly realised pleased him, stroked his ego. She started to fuck herself back onto him, matching his pace and trying to match his aggression, she watched the beads of sweat trickling down his lean tattooed muscles and drip onto her lightly tanned palpitating flesh.

She wondered how she compared to Emma in his mind. He certainly seemed to be enjoying himself but he wasn't being as cruel and brutish and driven as she had seen him be with Emma or as Emma herself had described.

They changed position after ten minutes of this hard frantic missionary, much to Becky's relief, as her neck and lower back were killing her.

They basically swapped places, Barry sitting on the sofa, Becky sat on his lap facing him, cock pressed up her while she bounced energetically up and down on it, while his hands switched between fondling her taut ass and her big shuddering tits.

"So, what've you been up to with Emma since we sorted you out with her? Been enjoyin' yourself?" She asked in between horny gasps, circular gyrating hips and up and down humping.

"Fucking right I 'ave!" He groaned, and Becky could swear his erection hardened even more at the mention of Emma's name.