All Comments on 'Chav Ch. 04 Pt. 01'

by nickamano

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

These girls are the stupidest bitches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Great story as always. Only thing to complain about is the changing perceptive. One minute she's getting ass fucked next Emma and Barry are back? Other than that I loved it . Gonna be sad to see this saga end

nickamanonickamanoabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to the previous commenter. I'm glad you are enjoying my story.

Just to clarify the re-appearence of Emma, Ray and Barry are dream sequences (don't really know why I added them to be honest as they don't bring much to the story - other than foreshadowing of what Becky is gonna realise she needs to do. I.E: get out of Oakfield as Emma and Ray managed to do). Anyway, I wasn't sure how obvious they were as dream sequences but there they are all the same. The idea with the second dream is that it takes place between Becky blacking out as she is 'rescued' from her blazing house and waking up in hospital. Either I'm stating the obvious and you just didn't like their inclusion (which is fine) or hopefully my clarification might make things read a little more smoothly for you.

I need to get the second concluding part proof read but I'm really tight on time at the moment. But don't think I've forgotten. There'll also be a 'little' add on side story (Chav 4.5) featuring Gym Freak but then I'll be leaving my Chav stories behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous