Cheaters Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the women smiled and nodded.

"We talked about it. How it might happen. And I mentioned that if he was to get a threesome with a woman, what about me? Do I get a threesome with another guy? How would he feel about that? I wasn't the least bit threatened by another woman. I'd already had a couple of experiences at college with other women, so I knew I could handle it. What about him?

"We had long discussions about what we might do, what was ok, what was not and so on. And boy, did we fuck afterwards! When we talked about this stuff, it excited both of us. And we were fucking too. I remember that. It wasn't making love – we just got it on.

"I should have seen that. I should have realized what it meant. I am an engineer goddammit. I am logical and can see where one things leads to another. But I missed this biggie. That's the right word, yes? Biggie? Anyway, eventually we agreed we'd try. We'd go to a swing club and see what it was all about, yes? So we did. We found one in the northern suburbs called Club Adventure. Run by a really nice couple. We emailed them, and they asked us to come to an orientation. Apparently they wanted to confirm we are a couple, that I wasn't being coerced, and that we understood what we'd be getting into. Lots of 'no means no' lectures, you know. And then we went to a party that Saturday. We dropped the kids with his parents and off we went.

"It was... interesting. A big old house, a basement made out like a nightclub, rooms up stairs with mattresses in them. Kinda what you'd expect I guess. That first night, we just watched. There was one orgy room where you could go in and just watch people having sex, and it was really exciting. We talked to a few people, got invited to 'party' as they say, but we declined. Watching other people fuck though, that was a big turn on. The next day, we spent it all in bed until we had to pick the kids up at five. By then, we were just sore. Going to that place sure did put the spark back in, at least for a while.

"Of course, eventually we started talking about going back, and possibly doing something ourselves. We talked about it over and over. We made up rules for ourselves, and tried to imagine everything that could happen. It was good because we talked about stuff we hadn't talked about in years. Really opened up, well somewhat. I mean, how do you tell your husband you like the idea of pulling a train without him getting upset?"

Brooklyn's brow creased a bit and she looked at Rhonda enquiringly.

Mae leaned forward and patted her hand and said, smoothly, in her precise voice, "A train is where one man does you, then another, then another. It's different from a gangbang in that you are only with one man at a time, but one after another. A gangbang is when multiple men are all doing you at the same time. With a train, you are not required to do anything other than be there, and let him do it all to you."

Then she took another sip of hot chocolate, with a small twinkle in her eye, and winked at Brooklyn, who stared at her, mouth open in wonder.

There was a very pregnant silence while both Gina and Rhonda tried to keep straight faces, avoiding each others eyes, just in case.

"Annnyway," said Rhonda eventually, trying to get the conversation back on track. So to speak.

"So we talked, and we decided to go again, and probably participate. Did you know they divide up the rooms into different 'scenes'?"

Brooklyn tore her gaze from Mae and back to Rhonda, glancing once more quickly back at Mae, still in awe of the knowledge this elegant woman seemed to possess, but also wanting to hear more about real life Chicago swinger sex clubs. It was so...salacious! Sex clubs in the northern suburbs of conservative Chicago!

"'Scenes?" she asked.

"Yes. One room is the public orgy room, if you are on the bed there, you are fair game, and people will stand and watch, maybe getting in on the action with you. There's a private orgy room where you can party with others, but others need to ask permission before joining you, and then there's the private rooms, where you can go with who ever you want and lock a door and party away."

"Wow," said Brooklyn, wonderingly. This was outside her experience zone. Then again, she considered, it was outside almost everyone's experience zones.

"We arranged for the kids to go to his parents again a month later and went back. We got approached a few times, and we met this one couple, Sandy and Dan – like in Grease – who were really nice. They understood it was not something we'd done, and they introduced us slowly. They took us up to the public orgy room and we watched several couples get it on. It was so so hot. I mean really hot. I was standing there, in front of Joss, and his hands were all over me. I could feel his erection through his trousers, and in the end I had to turn around and just get on my knees, and give him the blow job to end all blowjobs. When I got down there, I found Sandy already doing the same to Dan. We both crouched down and I had Joss in my mouth, she had Dan in hers, and the she reached out and started stroking me while I was doing it. It was so erotic.

"The she looked up at Dan, winked at him, and then moved across and joined me on Joss. I could feel him get even harder, if that was possible. She started kissing the length of his dick, I could feel her lips, and then, all of a sudden, she had popped his cock out of my mouth and into hers! I was both blown away and excited, and so was Joss, him in more ways than one."

Rhonda had a little giggle, and then a sad face.

"It was hot, but...well...She popped his dick back and forth between us, both taking turns sucking it and licking it. Until, the inevitable happened. Joss exploded. She happened to have it in her mouth at the time and she just took it all...it even dribbled down the edge of her mouth. It just so hot. I wasn't jealous or upset, I was just beside myself. I was so horny, I was literally dripping. And then... then she just took my face in her hands and kissed me. Swapping his cum to me. I found out later they call this a snowball. I had never done anything like that before. I had never swallowed Joss before, but I didn't even hesitate, I just kissed her back and licked the cum and swallowed it. It was... I was just on fire. "

Rhonda literally had to take a moment and take a deep breath. The memories of that event were obviously still very powerful and hot.

After letting a breath out, she glanced across at the other women, a little embarrassed.

"It was hot, ok? I mean blistering. It was my – our - first time doing anything like that. There were people having sex around us, I could hear women groaning in orgasm and men grunting. It was wild. Of course, I totally didn't think about what happened next."

Rhonda looked down and her face lost some of its color, the hot memories replaced by something else.

"Sandy helped me up, ran her hand over Joss' face – he could barely stand after having blasted the way he did – then took my hand and led me away. Joss came with – I grabbed him with the other hand – and we went to one of the private rooms. And there, well, we all had sex. I mean hot sex. It was. I really enjoyed it, I have to say. Having both a man and a woman pay all their attention to you... I didn't even think about Joss really. He'd come once and honestly, he's a one and done guy. That's really why I'd never swallowed him before – I never wanted him to come so soon.

"He sat there and watched it all. I just got into the groove – I did things I'd never done before. I went down on a woman, while she went down on me. I licked her clean, after her husband had cum in her. I got fucked by that husband, before he finished in Sandy... I did a lot of things. In the end, they got me off and I lay there, a heaving mess. Dan got up and clapped Joss on the shoulder, saying how lucky he was to have me, and then Sandy got up and went to get a drink and I was left there, post orgasmic bliss, suddenly realizing that while my husband had got a blow job earlier, that's all he'd got. All of our rules had gone out of the window.

"I looked up into his face and I knew this wasn't going to end well. He just got up and walked out, leaving me there. I scrambled, got dressed and caught up with him as he was leaving. He didn't say a word, he just walked out of the club, found our car in the parking lot and we went home.

"I'd love to say we screamed at each other, but we didn't. We didn't screw ourselves senseless either. We were just, silent to each other. I honestly didn't know what to say. I mean, he'd been there too. He could have stopped it at any point – he let it happen too. After about three days of 'can you pass the sugar' and the kids being noisy, we finally got to talk. I mean, he was pissed, as you can imagine. It's every mans dream to have two women and the first time out, someone else had gotten that. And I hadn't even thought about it. So, in order to pacify him – and I did understand I'd gone too far - I made another huge mistake. I told him we'd go again, and this time it would all be about him. I honestly meant it. If that couple could do that to us, we could do it to someone else.

"That mollified him a bit, and think he was actually looking forward to going back, given my promise. I know I was. So a couple of weeks later that's what we did. And then we found out exactly how hard that is to actually arrange. There's this thing called a 'unicorn', apparently. The solo woman at a swing club. It's so rare that it has the name Unicorn. We found that most women will go bi, but most men will not. While you can occasionally get a female part of a couple who is available, it's not that easy to find, and if it becomes obvious that's what you are looking for, everyone leaves you alone. It just has to happen organically, if that's the right word. Like it had with Sandy and Dan.

"So while I tried to make it happen for Joss, it just didn't. We ended up doing a domestic. More jargon – that's when you fuck the person you arrived with. And it was... well, it was good. I mean it was pretty hot. We both got hot under the collar. But it was done and then we went back down stairs and honestly, I was just hot for more. Joss was done, and he went to get a drink, and I started dancing and the next thing I knew, I had two really hot guys in front and behind me. It had been an amateur strip night that night, and both these guys had been in it, and they were almost naked, just in thongs. And they were dancing with me... It was hot.

"After a couple of songs, they'd made it clear they wanted to party with me. I kept looking around for Joss, and eventually saw him sitting and talking to some lady. I figured he might be good for a while. I caught his eye and looked at him pleadingly, and he just looked away, so I figured what the hell.

"And I went with those guys. And it was mind blowing. They didn't care that I was still full of my husbands cum, they ate me and fucked me and, again, I did more things I'd never done before. I'd never rimmed a guy before and I'd never taken it in the ass. Joss has asked a few times, and we tried once, but it was so tight and hurt so much, I pushed him away and he never tried again. These guys, they didn't ask, they just took it, and I was so carried away, I let them. I've never felt so full in all my life. It was amazing. I came three times, which is a record for me. A personal best, you might say.

"Of course, eventually they were drained, and so was I, and I picked myself up and went downstairs to find Joss, and there he was. Even more unimpressed than last time. And I'd fucked it up again.

"We'd been to a swing club twice, and all he'd gotten was to fuck me and a blow job, and I'd had a male / female couple, and a couple of guys. I'd had the sexual experiences of a lifetime and he'd...not. I mean, it's so obvious now. I was so selfish. I'd gotten what I wanted – no, what I didn't even know I wanted, and he'd gotten barely anything but to watch me have all the fun. Now, also, he could have said no, and he didn't. But at that point, - as he said later, - he was throwing it back at me. Seeing what I said. He wasn't saying yes or no, he was letting me decide. He would react to whatIdecided to do. Give me the rope to hang myself, in some ways.

"We had it out that night, when we got home. He was never going back. He was so angry with me, and I just threw it right back at him. In the heat of the moment I even said something about 'if he could go more than one time, perhaps I wouldn't have ended up being screwed by those two stripper guys.' It was just terrible. He just got so hurt by that, and I just wanted to go and hug him and he left the bedroom, and the house. He didn't come back for three days. I called him and left messages, but I didn't know where he went.

"Eventually he came back. He'd been on a bender with some friends. Our relationship was never quite the same again. Every time there was intimacy, it was like there was someone else there with us. I didn't dare bring up the idea of going back to him, he'd have exploded on me. I knew I was on a thin ice, so I just let it go.

"It took a while, but things mostly returned to normal. He had a birthday and I set up a hotel room at the Drake, and bought some naughty lingerie, and I think he had a good time. I was so careful though. I didn't want to bring up any bad images in his head.

"So, it was okay right up till Halloween. We have – had - a tradition. We'd always go trick-or-treating with the kids in his parents' neighborhood. They are in Palatine and their neighborhood is huge for this kind of thing. Kind of a go to place for Halloween. Where we lived, not so much. And then they'd stay at Grandma and Grandpa's, eat all the candy, because grandparents are so easy on them, and we'd go to a party instead. We might end up at Rush and Division or some house party for someone Joss knew. Somewhere with costumes though. We were very imaginative with ours. One year he went with a piece of string around his chest, with some of my panties hanging from it. He was a chest of draws. Pretty clever, eh?

"And this year, Joss had to go out of town. He was putting together some funding deal for some TV show or other, and had to be in LA for Halloween. And I sat there, wondering what I should do. The kids would be happy at the grandparents, and I'd be alone.

"And I did something so monumentally stupid. Thinking with my cunt instead of my head. I got dressed up and I went to the swing club. Halloween is a massive party night for those kinds of clubs. Even more so than New Year's. I thought 'Joss would never know' and I could get some of that awesome sex, and no one would be upset this time.

"I look back on that decision and I think 'how stupid can I be'? Things had been getting better with Joss and me, but I couldn't stop thinking about how hot it had been there, and I wanted some more. But I didn't want Joss mad at me, and this seemed like the easiest way to do it. No one got hurt, - I certainly wasn't in it for the love. Like Gina, I had totally divorced the sex there from any kind of relationship. I could go there, get screwed, and not even remember the guys names after a couple of days, and that was fine. So for me, there was no risk of any kind of come back. At least, that's what I thought.

"So, I got dressed up. I didn't have a costume, so, - and again, I can't believe I did this, but I got out all of Joss' favorite stuff he liked me to wear. A little white pleated tennis skirt from American Apparel, a white jacket. I just did the jacket up, with nothing underneath. I put on make up, white stockings and garters, high heel white pumps. Red lipstick and hair in bunches. I went as 'my husbands fantasy'. Can you believe that? How fucking dumb is that? All the stuff my husband loves, for other people. I should have been shot at birth.

"Still, I went. It was great. I had a blast. I drank a lot, flirted with everyone, had sex about four times that night. I even fingered a woman on the dance floor. I was everyone's best friend that night. I got fucked twice by one couple, took on one guy while his wife watched, playing with herself, and then got talked into the orgy room, where I had about four guys fuck me, each one cumming in my mouth after fucking me. They didn't even ask, and I was in such a slut mode, I didn't care.

"I got my fix, and I went home at 4am. And that's how it was going forward. Every couple of months, I'd manage to find a way to go by myself. I made sure Joss was well taken care of, though. I even managed to introduce anal sex to him, so I could be sure he was getting everything I was. It was good. Right till the wheels fell off."

Rhonda paused to take a drink. Looking around to see all three other women staring intently at her.

"I went one evening – Joss was at some golfing event he had to be at, in Milwaukee, and he was staying overnight. I went and partied as always. I even saw Sandy and Dan that night, and I had a conversation with them about our first night, asking them if they'd done what they'd done intentionally. You know, couples that make it in swinging are usually some of the most awesome people. It takes a hell of a strong relationship to survive what you are doing. Anyway, I asked them, and they just shrugged and said that in their experience, it all balances out. One night ends up being a big thing for one of the partners, and the other goes along with it, and another night it'll be a big thing for the other one. They don't keep track, they just support each other, and it all evens out.

"Then they asked me about where Joss was, and I had to change the subject. To cut a long story short, there was another couple there that night, one I didn't know and had only met in passing. But they knew me. And they knew Joss. And when they noticed me slutting it up, they couldn't believe it.

"They told Joss, obviously. He didn't come back from Milwaukee for a week, and I had no idea he knew what I'd been up to. He just said there was business. When he came back, he'd had a PI find out from the club records that I'd been there, had sworn witness statements, had somehow gotten some of the people I'd partied with to make statements. When I was served, the day after he got home, I just passed out. I mean, it was just sex.

"I saw Dan and Sandy one more time. It was they who let me in on exactly how big the hurt was that I'd laid on Joss. By then, it had all come out. I ran into them in a TGI Fridays, of all places. I was there to meet someone, and they were at the bar, watching a hockey game. I sat with them and they talked a bit about what I'd been doing, going to the club alone, and how their conversation with me about balance had been lost on me. Their whole 'it doesn't much matter' schtick, well, it was based on balance, right? It only doesn't matter if thereisbalance – where both sides even out, even over time. And in our case, it never did. I just made the debt worse.

"I wasn't even thinking about it. I just thought that when we went, he didn't have a good time, he opted out, but it was still exciting tome. The thing is, as my therapist pointed out, I knew it was not something I should have been doing, even if I was dismissing it's impact. I knew or I would have said something, and I never did. I don't know..."

Rhonda's pronunciation had gotten more and more distinct, more clipped and her vowel usage had gotten more emphasized as she talked. The more emotion got to her the more the American veneer on her speaking got stripped away.

"After I was served, Joss showed up one day and just emptied the house of his stuff. He ended up moving away to Minneapolis. He was humiliated, and his family was too. Remember, they are known here in Chicago. He had no choice, really. He ended up as a business professor at the University of Minneapolis. He took the kids, too. I mean, he had the high price lawyers his family knew as friends. And I...well, I had been hanging out in a sex club. It was no contest and I knew it. I get the kids one weekend a month, every other holiday and six weeks in the summer. It's not much, but I still have a relationship with them. Lots of skype. It's better than I deserve."