Cheating Wife's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cin was back at her dorm in about 20 minutes, getting in just under the wire to avoid late minutes. Wayne never called again. Cin really didn't care, however, as she really wasn't all that fond of Wayne. He was a nice guy, fun to do things with, and always chose nice things to do together. But there never could have been serious between them, Cin later reflected. Just wasn't any of the right chemistry there! He was more like the boy next door type. But at least he was someone to do something with! She was mystified at his not calling again, however. After all, she had let him get to 2nd base! He had played with her bare titties. Surely that should have been enough to keep him interested? But for whatever reason, Wayne didn't call again.

Contrary to her stories of having preserved her virginity until she met me, I would later learn during confession time following her affair that it was a guy named Joe who really got there first. For over 25 years she had steadfastly worked to convince me that I was her first. That I had been the one upon who had been bestowed the privilege of being given her virginity. That she had waited for the right one and the right one had been me. During confession time I was to learn that had been a 25 year lie!

I must admit however that I was not mad about this particular lie. Girls lied about this very thing, almost always, back in our dating days. Due to the hypocritical nature of guys thinking back then, such a lie was almost always necessary. And yes, I was among the most hypocritical! I probably would never have married her had I know she had been tapped by someone before me. I would have tried my best to tap her myself and then would have dropped her. I wanted a pure girl. A girl who had been tapped was no longer a pure girl. And after having, by the time of this revelation, gone through the sexually liberating 60's and 70's, I had come to admit to myself, long before her confirmation, that my wife had probably hit the mattress with someone else a time or two before she favored me with her body. So this was neither a shocking, nor unexpected, revelation. It was more a confirmation of my suspicion.

Joe was Italian and was in college as a Police Administration student on his G.I. Bill. He was 28, came from a strict Italian family background, and was in his second year of school when Cin was introduced to him. She was in her senior year. Joe had gone into the service right out of high school so that he would have the G.I. Bill and the money to go to college. He couldn't have gone to college otherwise. At the time Cin and Joe met he was dating a girl from Hawaii named Kim, which explains why he was at that same Hawaiian Club party that night. By then Cin had changed from a Physical Therapy major to a Physical Education major. The girls who would become her two best friends, both Hawaiians, were also Physical Education majors with whom she had shared many classes in the previous years, developing a close friendship. The three had decided to become dorm roommates for their senior year. The night she and Joe met at the Hawaiian Club party she was on a blind date having been fixed up with one of her roommate's high school friends from Honolulu. Lee was a nice enough guy, a Hawaiian of Chinese decent. But Cin had quickly determined that she and Lee had little in common. This would be their one and only date, she had decided. So she probably was, at least subconsciously, scouting the rest of the males at the party for possible future prospects.

The Hawaiians were wild. She loved them. They were great people, enjoying life to its fullest! They were a long way from home. Many were away from family for the very first time in their life. Face it! If you live on a small island some four hours by air from anywhere, you don't get very far away very often! And, when you do, chances are very good that some of your family members are with you. So, to hear Cin tell it, those Hawaiians had a good time when they got together now that they were sans parents and a long way from home!

It addition to its social aspect, their club was dedicated to keeping and reinforcing their Hawaiian heritage, so they did a lot of Hawaiian traditional things at their parties. They would wear traditional Hawaiian dress sometimes, for at least part of the time, do traditional Hawaiian dances, and often even had portions of the evening in which they would speak their own language. It was not unusual to have them bring Hawaiian food to the parties.

Because her roommates were both from Hawaii and went to all the parties, they brought Cin along with them most of the time. In fact, after a while when everyone got to really know her well Cin was actually made an honorary Hawaiian! She was enamored with Hawaii. She wanted so badly to visit the islands. She dreamed about it. She doted on every word her friends told her about their islands. So when she was offered a chance to be Lee's date and go to another one of their parties, she didn't hesitate for a moment. She'd have accepted a date from anybody if it meant going to one of their parties. Lee was a nice enough guy. So saying "Yes" when he called was no problem. She looked forward to the evening all week.

The party was fun. It was a great Friday evening. After the party concluded at about 10:00 P.M., she and Lee were invited, along with her roommates and their dates, to go back to the apartment of one of the Hawaiians who lived in married housing. Joe and his date, Kim, were invited and went along too. Kim was a close friend of the married couple having actually stood up in their wedding party. At the apartment the beer flowed to everyone even though few were legally of age. There was conversation, more stories about Hawaii were told, and everyone sat around and laughed, the beer definitely loosening things up. Things slowly became somewhat mellow. About 11:00 P.M. someone suggested a game called Kohana Ipu Niniu, which they all, except Joe and Cin, seemed familiar with. Cin was to later learn that it was a game commonly played by teens in Hawaii around late at night campfires at beach parties, but only when there were no parents around.

"Everyone game?" the host asked, looking around the room.

Everybody nodded approval so Cin, not wanting to be a party pooper or look naïve, just went along nodding also. She had no idea what Kohana Ipu Niniu meant. The furniture was pushed back against the walls of the living room. The drapes were drawn. More beer came out. The couples sat in a circle, boy girl, boy girl, with a beer bottle placed in the middle of the circle. The bottle was spun and it stopped on Kim. She stands up. A light bulb went off in Cin's head.

"This is spin the bottle," she thought to herself. Cin thought Kim was going to get to kiss someone. After all, that was how they played the game back in grade school. "A little juvenile," she thought to herself. "but, what the heck! Everyone's having a good time!"

But instead, Kim stooped over, untied one shoe, and removed it, tossing it behind her. All of a sudden it hit Cin. She turned pale. Her mind clouded. She couldn't catch her breath for a moment. Oh my God! She was in the middle of a game of Strip Spin the Bottle!

"When one guy and one girl have lost all their clothes, the game is over" her friend, Lani, leaning behind her date's back, whispered to her. Cin obviously now looked somewhat confused and perplexed.

Kim spun the bottle and it came right back and landed on her again. Everyone laughed and she spun again.

"One of the rules is that you can't be landed on twice in a row," Lani whispered to Cin again.

This time it pointed at their host. He stood. Off came one of his shoes.

The game went on and miracle of miracles! The bottle never stopped on Cin! Not once in the entire first 30 or so spins. Much time had now gone by. By now everyone in the circle was missing some clothing, and some of them were missing most of their clothing! Everyone, that is, except Cin! There she sat, still even wearing both her shoes! Kim, having an unlucky night, was the first girl to be down to only her bra and panties. A guy dating one of Cin's roommate's now sat there in only his underpants, having experienced a run of bad luck early on. In fact, had they not had the rule that you couldn't lose two times in a row, even his underwear would have been gone by now. Cin now began to feel relief and somewhat secure. So many had so few clothes left to take off that surely a guy and a girl would end up losing the last of their clothing before Cin could possibly lose everything she had on.

But then her luck changed! The element of random chance started to catch up with Cin!

Cin took a long run of bad luck and the bottle ended up pointing her direction almost every other time for several times in a row. First off came her left shoe; then her left sock. Then off came her right shoe and sock. She, laughed and smiled each time, being the good sport she was, as she stood to remove them. Her shirt was next and then her skirt and finally her half-slip. Soon her laughter had stopped and her smile had become a sheepish, forced smile as she rose each time to remove something else. Now she suddenly found herself sitting there nearly nude like everyone else, with scant clothing left to remove. All the girls were down to their bras and panties, except Jin, one of Cin's friends, who still had on her slacks. Cin now wanted to get up and leave but she couldn't do that. She didn't dare! What would everyone think of her if she did? She was now in as much danger of losing her bra first as was any of the other girls. Three of the guys were down to only their underpants, one being Joe. He didn't seem nervous or concerned about it.

"Why isn't he nervous too," Cin thought to herself. "Why is he so damned calm?"

Cin held her breath as the guy, who had just lost his undershirt and was now down to only his underwear also, gave the bottle a big spin. Cin held her breath and closed her eyes, almost afraid to look. There was a cheer from the guys when the bottle stopped! Obviously it had stopped on a girl! Was it her? Was that why they cheered? Were they now going to get a look at a Haole's bare titties? To the Hawaiians a Haole was a person with white skin. Opening her eyes Cin saw it was pointing directly at Kim.

Kim just sat there somewhat frozen, realizing that she was the first to lose. Everyone was looking straight at her, when someone started the chant, "Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!" in Hawaiian and everyone joined in. Slowly Kim stood up. Reaching behind her she undid her bra clasps. Bringing her bra straps over her shoulders while holding the bra in place with her arm, teasingly she held it there for a moment or two. And then, finally, let it fall away fully, its strap dangling from one finger, exposing her breasts to everyone watching and chanting.

Cin watched in amazement. Evidently Kim had played this game before, and probably had lost before also. The way she had handled baring her breasts to everyone was definitely a tease!

Kim was a typical Japanese, possessing a very slim, very small figure. Her breasts were very small mounds on her chest and her nipples and aureole were also very small. Both were a very dark maroon color, almost black. Kim tossed the bra on the clothes now in a heap behind her and sat back down. Everyone applauded her good sportsmanship.

Kim gave the bottle a big spin. Around and around it went, slowing down, and finally it stopped pointing directly at Joe. Joe first gave Kim a disdainful look, as if she had been able to do that on purpose. But then he froze! He just sat there in disbelief, he would later tell Cin. Everyone started chanting, "Haole! Haole! Haole! Haole!" Joe stood up, and being the good sport that he was, and probably helped by the many beers he had consumed since arriving at the apartment, slowly, almost teasingly, he turned his back to the circle of players and slid down his underpants wiggling them over his hips and pushing them slowly down past his knees to his ankles where he stepped out of them. Now standing there totally nude, his bare ass showing to everyone, he slowly turned around to face his appreciable audience. Everyone immediately knew why he had turned his back. Not only was he the first guy to end up fully exposed, but much to everyone surprise and delight, Joe was now sporting an erection. It had popped up and stuck straight out, as the elastic of his underwear waistband had snapped over it. And it continued to point straight out as he faced his fellow players, his face now a scarlet color. Everyone laughed. The girls squealed with delight. Seeing a Haole's bare cock was bonus enough for such an evening, but seeing it hard was . . . well, a major treat! Everyone applauded heartily admiring his good sportsmanship.

"Last time I played a strip game," Joe said, sheepishly, his words slurring slightly, and now quite embarrassed, "I was stationed in the Philippines. So you know what came next! Sorry. Automatic reaction!"

Everyone laughed again as he sat down his erection now slowly subsiding. Joe gave the bottle a huge spin and it stopped on Lani.

Lani was pure blood Hawaiian. Dark skinned, dark hair, a very attractive girl. Without hesitation Lani stood, undid her bra, and let it drop to the floor. Lani had beautiful breasts Cin noted; nice well proportioned to her body size, with dark nipples and aureole. She possessed a great body. It was a tight body. She was definitely athletic. Spinning the bottle hard, Lani went into hysterical laughter and applauded when it stopped pointing directly at Cin.

Cin froze! She just sat there. "Haole! Haole! Haole!" the chant started again. The Hawaiians were obviously enjoying the discomfort of their white guests! If she hadn't known better, Cin might have thought the Hawaiians rigged the game.

Cin's worst fears were now to be realized. She had to take off her bra. While she had thought of it briefly before, it never entered her mind right then that she could refuse and walk out. She was too much of a good sport to even consider doing that. The time to walk out would have been when they started the game, not now. Maybe deep within her, she couldn't help but think that there were some guys here that could be a lot more interesting than Lee, her tonight's date. Maybe a little advertising couldn't hurt? Besides, what choice did she really have? Up she stands. Her knees feel weak. Her hands reach behind her, searching for her bra clasps. Finding them she unsnaps her bra, and leaning forward, removes the bra shyly keeping one arm positioned so it is covering both her breasts. Her breasts are far and away the largest of any in the room. The other girls all possessed slight builds, being of mostly eastern descent. Even the two that were pure Hawaiian were small in stature. So there she stands, holding her bra in her hand, her arm covering her nakedness, sort of waiting for some reaction.

The room had silenced in expectation. The guy's eyes now wide open in delightful anticipation. "Haole! Haole! Haole!" the chant resumed, everyone's eyes fixed on this Haole girl that they have made an honorary Hawaiian.

"Ok! Too late to stop now," she reasoned to herself! "I've played and lost and fair's fair!" Wasn't that the expression Ronnie used as he was viewing her naked breasts for the first time that summer evening?

Suddenly Cin realized that the Hawaiian guys were really in awe, in great anticipation, of what they now were going to get to see. She may be the first Houle girl to strip for them in their silly game. This could be a first for many of these guys. She might, this very moment, be making history in many of these guy's lives! Their first view of a Houle girl's bare titties! Taking a deep breath, a devilish smile now crossing her face, slowly she let her arm fall to her side taking her bra with it. Pausing for effect, dangling her bra from one finger as she had watched Kim do, she waited a moment and then tossed it behind her.

Contrasting to the Hawaiian girls there, Cin easily had the largest breasts in the room. And, of course, her skin was much whiter. There was no tan left from her summer vacation months. The whiteness of her breasts coupled with their size made her stand out dramatically in contrast to the other breasts showing in that room. Not that it was a bad contrast. It wasn't. Her breasts were fine specimens in their own right. Her nipples and areola were pink in contrast to the dark color of those of the Hawaiian girls. "A fine alternative to the other breasts in the room," she would later reflect! Something of delight for the Hawaiian boys to think about! Non-Hawaiian breasts! Attraction getters for sure! She hoped that some of the other guys in the room might be looking around for other dating possibilities! After all, why just waste the showing of a pair of bare titties? Maybe this could all lead to a better, more active social life. There was a moment of silence while all gazed at this Haole's white skinned breasts. A bit embarrassed by the quiet stares, she could feel her nipples growing, getting hard. Slowly she resumed her seat. Ah yes! She probably was the first bare breasted non-Hawaiian girl most of the guys in the room had ever seen. She was a moment to be remembered in their personal history. She was immortalized in the minds of all those Hawaiian guys, she thought to herself.

Suddenly everyone broke into applause saluting her bravery. She felt a lot better now, the redness slowly draining from her face. She could feel the warm flush subsiding. The game resumed.

Even worse now in Cin's mind, was the very distinct possibility that the bottle may land back on her again before it lands on one of the other topless girls sitting there. There is the very real possibility that she may end up the bottomless girl of the group also. Horrible thoughts ran through her mind. Now she wishes she had trimmed herself a bit before she left her room that night. Her hair down there wasn't the neat looking triangle that some girls she saw naked in the locker room possessed. It wasn't a neat little patch of fur with no hairs out of place that looked like it had been groomed. Her roommates had scant hair down there, not much that needed to be trimmed or groomed. Sort of a soft, fluffiness down that just naturally looked neat all the time. Hers, by contrast, was sort of disheveled. More unorganized!

"What in the hell! Why am I thinking about all of this?" She brought her mind back on track and gave the bottle a spin. It came right back to land on her again. Fortunately she didn't have to remove anything on this spin. "Thank God for that rule," she thought to herself.

She gave the bottle another big spin and it landed on the last guy who was still wearing his pants. Off they came leaving him also only in his underpants. The game was still on until a girl and a guy were both completely nude. She now realized for the first time that it was theoretically possible for all of the players of one sex to end up completely naked first if the bottle didn't land on a member of the other sex in the meantime. All the guys could be sitting there totally naked or all the girls could be sitting there in the nude, while waiting for that one member of the opposite sex to lose that last piece of clothing. Evidently that was a great part of the fun of the game. To see how many of the players would end up nude before the game ended was the tease of the game. The guy gave the bottle a major spin and everyone held their breath.

Now things were getting really good! Really exciting! The bottle stopped on their host. Up he stands and slides his underpants down revealing a very short, very thick, uncircumcised penis. Cin hadn't seen one yet that was uncircumcised. Well let's face it! She hadn't seen one yet that wasn't erect. She stared at it with some fascination. She wondered what it might look like when it was hard. How much would it grow? Would that skin covering its head disappear? Would the head pop out of that lose skin at the point? Would it then look like the other erections she had seen?

1...45678...10