Cheating Wife's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, oh yes! For sure, Ted knew where he wanted to go with this girl he now had pinned to the door of his car. He wanted to get into her pants if he could. All college guys did! Plain and simple, he wanted to fuck her! He wanted to fuck her on the first date if he could! If not that, at least to get as close to it as he could, and then he'd polish her off on a subsequent date. Cin, on the other hand, all this being relatively new to her, didn't want to cut things off so short that Ted wouldn't call her again, maybe even classify her as a dull date to other guys. While she had no plans to fuck any guy, let alone on her first date with him, she did want to improve her social life. She did want to be more active socially. She wanted to experience herself some of the stories the other girls in the dorm had told during late weekend nights gab fests. And, she certainly did not want to appear inexperienced! She would have been embarrassed if he found out that he was her very first college date. And, after all, hadn't the girls in the dorm talked about such things occurring on their first dates? How the guys worked so hard to get into their pants, and how the girl had cleverly kept him out. This kind of activity was to be expected when a girl was part of the college dating scene, wasn't it? It was sort of a contest!

So with this mental dilemma going on, and unsure as to how far to let this go, she hesitated, maybe a moment too long? His hands were now up under her blouse, having pulled it out of her skirt, and in one quick smooth motion his fingers went under her bra cups. He pulled the bra forward and up. It easily slipped up and over her breasts, baring them in the cool even. He started to fondle her bareness. Still Cin vacillated. How does she handle this? Her mind blurred as she tried to remember how the girls in the dorm explained what happened next. Ronnie had taken several weeks to get this far. She knew Ronnie much better by then. She had wanted Ronnie to take her breasts out and play with them. But Ted! It was not like her relationship with Ronnie. She hardly knew Ted yet! Were college guys that much different? Wasn't Ronnie a college guy just like Ted? When does she stop him? By now he was smoothly undoing the last button on her blouse. She let him slip it off her shoulders. Quickly her bra straps slid off her arms and there she sat, totally naked from the waist up.

If the truth were known, I think she really liked this. I think she really wanted this but she didn't think she should act like she wanted it. After all, it wasn't what she had been taught that a girl should like, or be like! Cin's breasts were very sensitive. Once her breasts had started to form and became sensitive, she always played with her nipples when she masturbated. And, her breasts, she always felt, were one of her premier features. Still thinks so today!

Succeeding in having now bared her breasts, after fondling them a moment or two Ted boldly took her hand and placed it on his crotch, his fingers pressuring her fingers to close around his erection.

There was another thing we guys always thought when dating back in those days. It was generally thought, through trial and error of course, that if you could get the girl feeling your cock, playing with it, while you might not get her to go all the way that particular date, it was probably only a matter of time. Just a matter of a couple more dates and it would happen! Girls loved to feel an erect cock. Contrary to any protestations on their part, they always have and they always will! It's no different than the way guys love the feel of tits and pussy. That has not changed throughout history. Historians have written about Cleopatra and her phallic fascination. The biographies of various Queens and other famous females throughout history chronicle their having enjoyed the same fascination. Such dates back to the ancient writing of the Greeks.

For one thing, the girls of my generation both wanted and needed the verification that they were attractive and desirable. A hard penis provided some of that verification in their mind. So once your date started feeling it, playing with it, taking it out and caressing it, it was a lot more likely that she was going to sooner or later decide to take that last step with you. That was, after all, your ultimate goal.

I could be wrong and it may just be me, but it was just my personal experience, several times over, that once a woman feels a cock they can't resist feeling it again on the next date, and again, and again. It is my opinion that a girl every now and then thought about that cock. If you saw each other walking across campus, how could she not think of that cock she had in her hand? Impossible not to! I never had a girl play with my erection on one date and then not be anxious to play with it again the next time we went out! Soon playing with it through the guy's pants wasn't enough. So the next logical move was to take it out of the guy's pants so they could feel it with their bare hand. Bare skin touching bare skin! How much more exciting does it get than that? And, hey, is it not only logical if you are feeling his bare skin that it follows it is all right for the guy to feel your bare skin also? Turnabout is fair play! Bare skin begs more bare skin. Pretty soon you are masturbating each other and then, the clothes really come off.

And I am confident that's where Ted was trying to take things with Cin that night. She admits she did not remove her hand from his cock immediately after he put it there. She should have! She wasn't nearly as fond of Ted has she had been of Ronnie that summer. But she just didn't!

"I really was taken by surprise," she would later lament. "I didn't quite know what to do. I was in a dilemma. I knew what I should do. I knew what a good girl was supposed to do. But, I hesitated! I just hesitated!"

Yea! Sure! If she could get over her embarrassment while telling me the story and was to be completely honest about the whole evening, she would have to admit that she was totally fascinated by what was going on. Girls always were! I can only remember 2, maybe 3, girls who withdrew their hand when I put it on my erection! Only 2 or 3! So I don't think Cin would be human if she hadn't been fascinated, may be even mesmerized, at that moment. There is something wonderful, exciting, and stimulating about the opposite sex's genitalia. Her mother had told her, true to the sexually repressed 50's, that good girls didn't do that.

"You don't touch guy's . . . . thing!" She would have said it in an admonishing tone. I can almost hear her now! It was naughty. It was dirty. "You don't look at it! You don't handle it! You don't kiss it!" And suck on it? Oh my God! They never even mentioned that taboo subject back in the 50's! It was a dirty, dirty thing! You leave it alone! Ugh!

Of course, all girls, when they get together in groups, like at a slumber party or in dorm groups, talked about guys, their cocks, and their erections. Hell, Cin says that was a major subject in the girl's cabins even at church camp - when the counselors weren't around, of course! It was the same with us guys. When we got together we talked about tits and pussy. Girls talked about cocks and balls! That was natural to both sexes. But to a girl, the first time she actually touched a guy's cock, felt it's head, wrapped her fingers around the shaft, massaged it a bit, now that was a time to be remembered! It is a moment to celebrate. It is something, I am sure, that got a page all by itself in almost every girl's diary. And this was one such of those times for Cin to remember. My future wife's very own first college campus cock experience. Damn, I wish she had kept a diary! I would give anything to read what she would have written down about that experience!

And now! Surprise! Surprise! If there was a message from Cin that was negative, Ted didn't get the message loud and clear. Or, more probably, Cin didn't send one? Most probably she was still holding on to his erection? Maybe pure instinct had taken over and she now rubbed it just a little bit through his clothes? She says she thought she let go, but Ted next unzipped his fly and pulled that erection right out of his pants! Whatever Cin's hesitation was, whatever had led to any vacillation on her part, it had emboldened Ted even further.

Hey! If I had been in his shoes, I certainly would have thought I was getting a go ahead to make my next move! Any red blooded American boy would have taken Cin's inaction as a go ahead back in those days! She hadn't made any obvious clear move to slow him down, let alone stop him. No verbal rejection! No physical rejection! And, the absence of rejection meant "go for it!" All signs are "Go!" What do you have to lose? The door was open! With the moonlight shining through the windshield showing her bare breasts vividly, she could now see his erect member also. His single eye staring as it pointed right at her! That had to be mesmerizing!

"I guess I was mesmerized," she would later sheepishly admit. "It seemed so big, so real!" It seemed like it was bigger than what her girl friends had described. It certainly was much bigger than Ronnie's. "Well, maybe not really any bigger, but it didn't snap back against his belly like Ronnie's had, so maybe, because it was standing pointed straight forward, it just looked like it was bigger?" But it certainly was standing straight out, pointing directly at her. Looking right at her!

Ted took her hand and placing it on his now bare penis his fingers forcing hers to close around it. With her grip on his shaft now established he started her hand moving the skin slowly up and down.

So here she was. On a first date with a new college guy and he gotten her blouse and bra off. He had seen her bare tits. It was the first time since she started college that her bare breasts had been played with. First time she had French kissed a college guy. And now, for the very first time ever she was actually jacking off a college guy! What at a night to remember! All in one night and on their very first date!

She must have also thought, "Isn't College wonderful?" How could she not have thought that?

Ted continued to play with her bare breasts while she, almost robotically continued to move the skin up and down on his shaft with her hand. Everything seemed to be blurring for Cin. Things were moving so fast! She was losing control of the situation.

She would question herself later, as she replayed this all over and over in her mind, "How had he gotten my blouse and bra off so fast? I almost didn't ever realize he was removing them! It was three-fourths of the summer before Ronnie saw my breasts!"

Hell, I had an answer for her for that! She was mesmerized because she was playing with his cock! Doesn't take much intelligence to deduce that! Playing with the genitals of the opposite sex is always mesmerizing. You can easily lose track of, and control of, what is happening if you are not careful.

Her breasts now totally commanded Ted's attention and fascination. Having gotten her hand working on his member, both his hands were free to cup and play with both breasts. His hands cupped her entire breasts and gently squeezed them. From time to time his thumbs rubbed her nipples in a circular motion. Suddenly, she knew she had to stop things right now! She definitely was not letting it go any further. She would stop it right now! But still she didn't say, "Stop! Quit! We can't go any further." Both their emotions were starting to spiral out of control. The way things were going Ted easily might have gotten much further with Cin in his car that night. Maybe, I hesitate to even say it, all the way? Could that have really happened?

But, it was Providence again, or perhaps Mother Nature, who would save Cin on this night. It was some mystical intervention that would intercede before things could get any further out of hand, or should I say out of clothes?

Evidently Mother Nature had given Ted a low boiling point. Cin had massaged his erection with her hand a minute or two, "I just know it was only a few strokes," she would later say. "Sort of an uncontrollable response to his massaging my bare breasts," she would try to alibi. When, all of a sudden, she heard him gasp for breath! Suddenly, without further warning, she felt that warm object being massaged by her hand pulse and throb and then eruption! Ted shot his load. When I say he shot his load, I mean a major load! It had evidently been a while for Ted! He fired once, twice, three times. This hadn't happened with Ronnie. This was new! When the first spurt came, Cin, completely surprised, stopped stroking his cock and instinctively just sat there still holding it. But she was pointing it directly at herself. When the next two spurts came they were much larger in volume and these discharges now flew in all directions, her hand not knowing where to point that spitting thing! The thought of cupping her other hand and catching it didn't even enter her mind. The moment was a blur! She was kind of aiming in all directions with it. Sort of like a fire hose that, under great pressure, gets away from the fireman. It kind of swirls in all directions! Instinctively, to stop the squirting, Cin now responded by squeezing it very hard.

"Oh my God," Ted screamed. "Don't squeeze it! You're cutting off the circulation! Let it go! Let it go!"

Cin's eyes were as big as saucers as she released her grip on his now very purple colored male tool!

"I think I might have injured the head," she would later, almost apologetically, lament. "I don't know how long or how hard I had gripped his penis. I think it was probably horrible for him. Maybe I brought him some serious pain! I'll never know!"

Ted's ejaculate was on his pants, in her hand, on her arm, and all over her bare titties! But, worst of all, it was all over her brand new plaid wool skirt! It was a present from her mother and she was wearing it for the first time. Later she would find even more dried ejaculate on one of her socks and shoe. "I'll bet the ceiling of his car was sprayed too," she would laugh as she told the story. "It flew everywhere!"

So here Cin sat. Spotted here and there from head to toe and, a major puddle of Ted's ejaculate messing up her new skirt!

Once his pulsing had stopped, Ted took control from Cin's hand, stroking himself a last couple of times to get the last of his ejaculate out, catching it in his hand. Ted then settled back, caught his breath, and seemingly lost all interest in the rest of the evening. Well, I guess the fact that my future wife was now madder than hell, as she retrieved her bra and blouse and looked for something to clean herself up with, surely didn't help to keep the erotic emotions of the evening going. She was going to have to dry-clean her new plaid skirt! She was going to have to dry clean it and this was the first time she had worn it! Within minutes, he had dropped her off at her dorm. It wasn't even midnight yet.

Ted never called her again. She was just as happy. After spending an evening with him she had decided that she didn't care for that him much anyway! They would say, "Hi," when passing on campus, and smile to each other, but that was it. He sort of avoided her when he saw her coming.

"He actually looked a bit sheepish whenever I saw him," she would remark.

College life went on for Cin. She was like most college coeds, sort of playing the field. She dated a few guys, none seriously, and none for any extended number of dates. She had several blind dates that were arranged by her roommates, or other girls in the dorm, usually double dating on those occasions. She had fun but didn't seem to click with anyone and wasn't very interested in the guys she had a chance to go out with. She had determined there would be no repeat of the Ted incident! She would stay in control when she was on dates.

Much later during that same school year she was introduced to Wayne. Wayne was the older brother of one of Cin's dorm friends. Not one of her roommates, but rather a girl down the hall. While she didn't really get "fixed up" for a blind date with Wayne by her friend, she did meet him initially because he was her friend's brother. So it was sort of like getting fixed up. He was in his first year of grad school, majoring in radio and TV production. It took three dates for Wayne to finessed Cin out of her blouse and bra. While definitely no party animal, Wayne was smooth and had obviously been there a time or two before with other girls. He was a smooth talker and to his credit he had tried hard on the first two dates to get further with Cin than she had allowed him. She was flattered he found her attractive and admired his finesse and persistence, but she was adamant she wasn't going to make the same mistake with him that she had made with Ted. "Once burned, twice learned," she would say to herself. She worried that Ted might have told others how easily he had gotten her blouse and bra off and on only their first date! That would be bad. Reputation on campus was important! This time, after a movie, Wayne parked his car on the same road she and Ted had been on, just off the campus area, they made out for a while, and it was nearly time to head back to the dorm to avoid her getting late minutes before he finally managed to get her bra off.

"I guess he just wore me down," she would later lament to her dorm roomies, his sister not being present at the time!

Now Cin, blessed with nice breasts, has been also blessed with great, major sized, nipples that get very erect, very hard, and stand straight out nearly an inch in length when she gets aroused. The more Wayne rubbed his thumbs on her nipples, the longer and harder they got. The harder they got, the harder Wayne got and the wetter Cin got between her legs. It was like a viscous circle. Of course Cin already knew she loved to have her breasts played with. There definitely was a direct connection running from Cin's nipples right down to her vagina. If her nipples got touched, her vagina got wet. The response time was instant! Right in the middle of all the activity, Cin suddenly woke up and began to feel that she had gone far enough on this date, especially considering that Wayne was her friend's brother. In fact, she decided, she had already gone too far and she was concerned that the brother would talk to his friends, one of whom was also dating one of her roommates, and the word would get back to their dorm of what went on in the car. Girls worried about getting talked about in unflattering ways in those days. So, just as Wayne reaches down to undo his zipper, probably thinking he is going to next get Cin to play with his now highly engorged tool, she said, "No! I don't think we should go any further. We'd better stop here!"

Wayne was surprised, to say the least. "Gee," he said. "I thought things were going really good between us? Let's go a little bit further before we stop. We won't go all the way, or anything like that, but maybe just a little more?"

Wayne obviously was hoping to have his cock jerked off by Cin. He really needed some relief from all the pressure he was feeling. With little or nothing happening on the first two dates and now with this great beginning on their third date, he desperately needed to have her warm hand grasping his shaft and massaging him to some relief. He feared discharging right there in his undies if he didn't get some relief!

"Oh, I've already gone further with you for a third date than I ever have with anyone else," Cin lied smoothly. She was hoping her statement might circulate around their group of mutual friends, perhaps via his sister. "I think it is best to stop here. And besides if we don't get going I'm going to be late getting back. I've had a wonderful time, though. It's been fun."

1...34567...10