Cheating Wife's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," she offered in her most seductive voice. "Let me help you." Reaching behind she undid the three catches. As the last catch released her bra slipped easily off her shoulders. She pulled it forward, freeing her breasts from its cups, and dropped it onto the seat on top of her blouse.

Taking a deep breath she uttered, "There, what do you think?" She held her arms open exposing completely the fullness of her bare breasts in what little light the inside of the car provided. She surprised herself with that move! "My God!" she thought to herself. "Did I actually just say that?"

"I think you are beautiful," was his only comment. Reaching toward her he took both her breasts in his hands. They kissed more as his hands now worked her breasts, gently squeezing her softness, massaging her nipples, . He played with her for what seemed a long time. Kissing, fondling, caressing, all the things kids did back in those days in a parked car on a lover's lane. Then suddenly he stopped.

Looking into her eyes, he asked, "Fair's only fair! I've seen you. So now would you like to see me?"

"Yes." Her answer came quickly without any hesitation. "My God! Did I just say Yes," she thought to herself?" Her face flushed with her embarrassment but thanks to the semidarkness of the inside of the car, she knew he couldn't see her. She felt the warmth of the blush, however. Was that warmth generated by her embarrassment, or was it a sexual flush? She would later realize that it probably had been a sexual flush. In retrospect, she felt no embarrassment for her responses in that car that night.

He seemed pleased with her quick response. "Okay. Just a minute."

Ronnie undid his belt. Unbuttoning his pants and unzipping his fly he raised himself off the seat slightly moving his pants and underpants over his bottom and down past his knees. His erection popped free from its confines and protruding straight up it snapped tightly back against his belly. It was the only cock Cin would ever see that, when erect, snapped tightly up against the guy's belly. Ronnie's would be a one of a kind cock in Cin's life.

"You can feel it if you like," he offered. He seemed obviously proud of his equipment.

Cin hesitated.

"No! Please! I want you to feel it! You let me feel you. Here, take it in your hand." I'll play with you and you can play with me. Like I said, fair's fair!"

Cin reached forward and grasped his hard member wrapping her fingers around his shaft. It was warm. In fact, it was actually very warm.

"I want turn on the overhead light so we can see each other better," he offered. "Is that okay?"

Somewhere off in the distance Cin heard her voice say, "Yes." She was mesmerized with what she was now holding in her hand.

With the light now on, she could detect a drop of moisture on its tip, covering its opening. Running her thumb over it as she held the shaft, gripping it with her fingers, she could feel the sticky wetness now emitted through its opening. As she smeared that slippery wetness with her thumb, spreading it more evenly over the tip, more moisture was given off. Her other hand now moved to his erect member also and began moving the skin of his shaft up and down. Cin played with Ronnie's cock and Ronnie played with Cin's breasts, his thumbs gently rubbing her nipples. They played like that for several minutes if the soft glow of the overhead light, their tongues exploring each others mouths. Both now were breathing hard.

"Can I feel between your legs," he asked of her?

That request jolted her back to reality. She could hear her mother's voice warning her. "I don't think you better," was her reply. Her brain scrambling for a logical sounding reply, that was also a refusal, she went on, "We both may get to liking it too much and not be able to stop. That could ruin school for both of us and I wouldn't want that to happen."

He looked at her as she spoke. He knew what she referred to.

Cin continued, "You wouldn't either, would you?"

He was disappointed but he understood. He also understood there would be a problem Cin had not even thought of. A problem she probably was not even aware of. He couldn't become any more involved with her than he already was. In fact, he probably had become too involved already. It would be a problem for him, a Jew, to marry outside his faith. He could not marry a Gentile girl. And he didn't want to be forced into that position. His parents were not happy he was dating a non-Jew this summer anyway. They had never met her. They did not know her. But they were unhappy anyway! He knew, but he had never mentioned it to Cin. A forced marriage of intermixed faiths would really be a problem. It could end his relationship with his family completely. It could have him declared dead by them; they might even sit shivah for him, morning his loss.

So that's as far as they went that night. The evening ended much too soon for both. She had promised her mother, and her aunt was aware of the promise, that she would be out no later than 1:00 A.M. if she were on a date. She kept that promise all that summer.

They had four more dates after that. Each time they ended up doing the same things to each other. Cin sitting there in his car, her blouse and bra on the floor, her breasts bared. Ronnie, sitting in the car with his pants pushed down below his knees. Ronnie played with Cin's bare breasts as he kissed her. Cin playing with Ronnie's exposed member as she kissed him back. It was a great way to end a great summer for Cin. She couldn't have asked for a better summer time job.

My wife was not one to share much of went on in her social life prior to she and I meeting. She really didn't seem to want to know anything about mine and, in return, didn't seem to want to share much about hers with me either. Any questions I asked were usually deflected, rather than answered. I guess her philosophy was, "Don't ask, don't tell, and what we don't know about each other can't create any unnecessary problems!" It was probably a pretty good philosophy considering the hypocritical nature of most guys at the time of our marriage, me included. Getting any information from her about what when on when she was dating was like pulling teeth.

Cin did divulge, accidentally late one night, to a comical near slip while in college. Her revelation, while being uncharacteristic for her, came after arriving home from a party where she had consumed maybe just one drink too many? That was thanks to some neighbors, who loved Black Russians, and with who we were at dinner that night. Plus, it was two for one night at the restaurant, and those can always be dangerous! So when they brought her two drinks, instead of one, and sat them down in front of her, she ended up losing track during conversation and drank both of them before she got any food in her. They hit her hard.

Now that was not like her! She never had gotten drunk at any time since we met and started dating. I had never seen her even slightly tipsy or giddy from booze! Drinking was so little a part of her life that there was even no booze at our wedding! So I found it kind of erotic to hear her tell this story, so much later in our married lives, delivered with an ever so slight slur in her speech. I don't think I ever loved her more than I did right then. She was to repeat the same story again, years later, during one of our "talking things over" sessions following my discovery of her indiscretion. There was no booze involved this time and she was being very frank at that moment because she knew the continuation of our marriage, which she desperately wanted to preserve, was very much up in the air. She was fully aware that whether or not there would be a divorce would be completely dependent on how thorough her answers to my questions were and how honest her revelations were. So I assume her story pretty much happened the way she said it did. She described it relatively the same both times.

Did I believe her at that time when she said that this was her only close call in college? No. Did I believe that this type of activity happened only this once, and not with any other guys? No. Did I believe that she was a still virgin when she and I had sex that first time there in her home late that Sunday afternoon? No. Is it possible? Of course! Anything is possible! But I considered it not very probable, knowing human nature like I do. And knowing Cin like I do!

Let's face it. Here was a twenty-three year old woman, a college graduate with a year's work experience under her belt, who dated her share during her later college years. Did someone probably get to her one or more times? Probably! It certainly would have been a natural thing to occur. I had gotten to several college girls during this same time period, so why would her history be any different? Everybody had an itch that desperately needed scratching during their college years and no girls that I knew got through college, if they dated very much, without getting that itch scratched a time or two at least! Just human nature combined with human need combined with human curousity!

Did it really matter to me by then that when we met she may not have been a virgin? Heck no!

By the time Cin regaled me with this story about her past, giving me this first fleeting glimpse into her college dating adventures, our country had worked its way through the sexual revolution of the 60's and early 70's. The unfair, male chauvinistic ideas that pervaded the 50's, that your wife had to be a virgin when you met, were no longer an important issue in most relationships. That you, her eventual husband had to be the one to break her hymen and be the recipient of that once in a lifetime gift of her virginity was long gone as a thing of importance to much of society. If she was a virgin, fine! If she wasn't, she probably was normal! To me, the law of averages as I knew them dictated that she wasn't! Who really cared anyway? It wasn't as though we socialized with a bunch of guys who had gotten lucky and banged away on her a few times, and now snickered behind my back every time they saw us.

Besides, I'd like to think I am not a hypocrite. Or, if I had been a hypocrite back in the early days of our marriage, I no longer was one by then. I'd like to think I had outgrown any personal such hypocrisy. I wasn't a virgin when we met, so what right did I have to expect that Cin would be one?

But regardless of the changes in sexual mores' in our society at this time, my wife had stayed true to her "Don't ask, don't tell, and if necessary deflect" philosophy. She had told me she was a still virgin until the day she and I first had sex together and that I was the lucky recipient of her loss of virginity. Even though she didn't bleed, I felt no membrane breaking, she showed no pain or discomfort, and she seemed to love the entire event, I chose to believe her. I wanted to believe her. And she stayed with that story most of our married life.

But, it was that extra drink that night that loosened her tongue ever so briefly. And it gave me a slight peek! It opened that door just a crack and allowed me a fleeting glimpse at some "pre-us" college activity that had been a so carefully guarded secret. And it would warn me that she did have some sexual history before meeting me, something I would clarify extensively during our conversations after her indiscretion.

Anyhow, as she told it, she had this college date one evening with a guy named Ted who, although not an athlete himself, was heavily involved in the college sports programs. She described him as a sports hero want-to-be type. A 2nd year graduate student majoring in sports medicine, he was the guy who ran out on the field with the water during the football game time outs. Technically, I guess, he was an Assistant to the Trainer. Cin, who was a Physical Education minor in college, knew Ted from seeing him often hanging around the Athletic Department facilities. They had talked in the hallway a few times. When he finally got around to asking her out, she was delighted. She had wanted him to. They went to a movie and then stopped at a popular drive in restaurant in the area.

In those days, girls had to live on campus in the girls dorms their first two years. Starting their junior year they could apply to live off campus provided they had their parents written permission. Although now in her early junior year Cin had just started living on campus having commuted during her first two years. Those who lived on campus, like Cin, had to be in their dorms by 10:00 P.M. on weekdays and Sundays, and by 1:00 A.M. on Friday and Saturday evenings. There was no such thing as co-ed dorms, and returning to the dorm late resulted in "late-minutes" being assigned to the girl. The later the girl was, the more late-minutes she got that night. When she had accumulated a certain number of late minutes, the girl was grounded the next weekend. So, it was about 11:00 P.M. that Friday when Ted parked his car down a dark road fairly close to campus -- a popular lover's lane of that era. He moved over to Cin's side of the front seat, pinning her against her door, and was making some pretty bold moves for a first date.

Now, any girl of that era, if she were being absolutely honest with you, would admit that most girls expected to park somewhere, at least briefly, on a first date back in those days. Kissing and some light playing around were a common occurrence on any date. In fact, the girl often wondered what she did wrong, or if she wasn't attractive to the guy on that first date, if the guy didn't at least try to park somewhere with her. For the guy who was active socially, if the girl stopped him from parking, it was a pretty good sign that there wasn't going to be a second date!

Also, in those days, if the girl wanted another date with the guy, generally speaking, she had to gauge how far she was going to let him go on that first date. She didn't want to appear easy, nor did she want the word getting around campus that she was easy. It was a fine line the girl had to walk. If she really was hot for him, she would usually let him go a very slight bit further than she would have otherwise. A method of sparking his interest enough to get him to call again, I suppose.

I had a few such instances where the girl and I had been flirting for a while and it was quite obvious that she had wanted me to ask her out for a long time before I finally did. So, I probably got further with her on the first date than I generally would have been able to otherwise. First dates generally consisted of some kissing, including some light French kissing, while parked in a secluded spot. If you were really lucky, you just might get to feel the girl's breasts through her clothes. If you were permitted to get your hand into her bra, or maybe even actually down into her panties on a first date, wow! That was a cataclysmic event in a guy's life back then and generally meant that the girl either really was easy or was quite smitten with you.

But, did it also mean that you were shortly going to get to have sex with her? Certainly not! I got further than I thought I was going to with some girls on a first date, and they ended up letting me go absolutely no further on subsequent dates! I felt them up good on the first date but never scored with them later. Feeling up was ok! Having sex was a totally different matter! One never knew what the girl was going to be comfortable with.

So here is my future wife, sort of pinned against the door on her side of the car, and Ted up tight against her doing some serious kissing, when his tongue moved between her slightly open lips and into her mouth. She let him. Truth be known, Cin loved French kissing. Evidently his tongue gaining entrance into her mouth emboldened him enough so that he moved quickly to place his hand on one of her clothed breasts. First he held his hand still, just covering the breast lightly, but shortly he slowly cupped his hand giving her breast a slight squeeze. Now he also was kissing her harder, his tongue probing deeper. Still, she let him. No protest from Cin yet!

Now! I pause briefly to remind you about my wife and her previous social life. As I said before, Cin was not an unattractive girl. A brunette, she developed early, and by the time she started 10th grade in high school she was 5'4" tall with proud sized 36 C-Cups standing well out, a nice slim waist, and hips with a nice flair. Actually, in reality she now admits that she has always had small D-Cups but has never wanted to admit to D-Cups so she crammed those great D titties into C-Cup bras. Go figure that one out! In any case, that leaves some great cleavage showing and a bit of spillover here and there, but that was always great with me. I guess I've always really been a tit man at heart! I'm sure it was great with the other guys she dated as well! Athletically inclined, she always was, and to this day remains, in good physical shape. And, she was a B+ student.

And, as you know, for some unexplainable reason none of the guys in high school asked her out! She had unlimited male friends both in class and out. But they were just males who were good guy friends, not romantic friends! Not dating male friends! Not guys who were asking her out on dates. None of them called, let alone the right ones that she was really interested in. How tragic. She, like so many high school girls, sat home and the male friends sat home also. This was a very real, very common scenario back in the 50's. Remember, girls didn't ask guys out back in those days. It just wasn't done. Oh yes, there was a dance once a year called the Sadie Hawkins Dance, named after an event that occurred once a year in the popular comic strip of that time, Lil' Abner. Girls could ask a guy to go to the dance, but generally the girls only asked a guy who had already asked her out sometime previously. Funny thing about most girls of that era! They seemed to be very hesitant to break the dating ice with a new guy, even if they had wished he would have asked them out. It seemed to be the bane of a girl's social life to just sit home waiting and hoping for a guy to call. How much better times are now for the girl! How much better that it is acceptable for her to make the initial move when she'd like to date a guy! How much more practical!

Cin went out with her girl friends. The male friends went out with their guy friends. "Nobody ever called," she would later lament about high school. "I had lots of approaches in class and in the halls that I thought surely would lead to a call for a date. But the call just never came! The guys I was with were sort of just "hanging out as a group" type guys. Not "ask the girl out" serious dating type guys! Just good friends kind of guys!

So going into college, Cin had much less social experience with the opposite sex than she really would have preferred. By high school graduation she had never parked in a car with a high school guy. Aside from the one incident at camp with Hugh and the delightful summer with Ronnie her "dating guys" experience was limited. She had never participated in long make out sessions, or been French kissed by a high school classmate. She had to go miles away to get French kissed and felt up! She had missed some of the real joys of high school socialization. Hell, I knew lots of girls who had been parking in cars since the 10th grade and couldn't remember the number of guys who had fondled their bare breasts by the time of their graduation.

Although things did pick up somewhat after starting college, living at home hindered her during her first two college years also. Most guys on campus their first two years didn't have cars. It made asking her out more difficult, almost prohibitive. It was finally when she moved into a dorm starting her junior year that, socially speaking, things started to really pop for her. She and her two new roommates started fixing each other up. The guys she met in class and socially on campus could now simply go to a dorm to pick her up, not having to go several miles into town. Her social life perked up and became more what you would expect to be typically college.